View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 10:41 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Is Triple Chocolate Enough Chocolate? (for Rukia) 

Post Is Triple Chocolate Enough Chocolate? (for Rukia)
Alucard smiled as it waited, resting on the ceiling of the empty classroom. The alien noted that it was a little after noon, and wondered how long it would take for a student to notice the bait...

The door to the classroom was slightly ajar, and resting on the teacher's desk was a tasty-looking chocolate cake, still warm and fresh. Its scintillating aroma filled the room and infiltrated the hall. As if to sweeten the deal, a large pitcher of cold milk and three cups rested on the desk as well.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:28 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: Is Triple Chocolate Enough Chocolate? (for Rukia)
"This place is oddly deserted quickly after classes." Sarah thought to herself as she walked down the long hallway. "Ah well, we are girls after all. So many things to do in our free time.." She let out a small sigh. Despite classes being over for the day and everyone seemingly gone, Sarah remained just to check out the area, as she was new to the all-girl school. She walked quietly, something that came natural to her from all the time balancing and perfecting her posture and movement from swimming.

She wore the regular school uniform, tailored to her size of course, but even then it seemed a bit small and tight. The skirt was alright, but the shirt was really tight against her large breasts, pronouncing them even further than they usually were. Her sky-blue eyes gazed about every so often, from classroom to classroom, while she occasionally flicked her light brown hair behind her head. She was about to turn around, and head on out, but a distinct smell cought her senses. "My that smells good. " She said. " Maybe I'm not the only one here after all. " She would finish, a soft smile coming about her lips. She instinctivly followed the smell, her nose guiding her, before finally she found herself inside a vacant classroom. The sun was setting outside, as it was casting an orange haze through the room. Seemed almost peaceful.

Turning her head, she discovered the source of her delight: A cake, and a chocolate one at that! She peeked outside the classroom, seeing if anyone was there, and then darted back into the room and to the desk. She slowly extended her index finger out, snapped up some iceing, and licked her finger clean.. " Delicious!" She said happily. "Although I'll probably get in trouble.. It's just a cake." She said slyly as she sat down.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:37 pm

Alucard watched as the student entered, its grin stretching by several feet as she sampled the sweet, semi-molten icing with her finger. The alien's hunger caused Alucard to watch her with fascination.

Alucard rather liked the tightness of her uniform, showing off her body like jewelry in a display case. The alien began to wonder how the student would taste.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:48 pm
Profile YIM

After securely sitting herself into the chair usually reserved for only a teacher, she looked about the desk and noticed a fork and knife, as well as a pitcher of milk. " I wonder why they would just leave this stuff here.. Oh well. I'll be gone before they get back. " She would say outloud, her voice soft but joyful. Picking up the utensils and began to feast upon the cake, careful as to not get any on her uniform.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:51 pm

Alucard crept closer as the student began to chow down on the cake, which tasted even better than it looked. Alucard watched her eat with a sadistic smirk, knowing that soon it was the one who would be doing the eating here. The alien wondered how much of the cake she'd eat.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:58 pm
Profile YIM

Sarah loved cake, especially chocolate cake, but she also knew her limits. Despite her working out alot Regularly, she tries not to eat too much. After two in a half peices and a glass of milk, Sarah put her knife and fork down with a satisfied smile, and began to wonder if she could sneak the cake back to her dorm for later. She stood up, letting her skirt flow back down her legs, and stretched a little. It was almost dark, as the orange haz that filled the classroom began to dissapeare due to the setting sun. " I should head back soon, once I figure out a way to transport this cake! " She said to herself.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:01 pm

Alucard smiled as the girl ate a fair share of the rich chocolate cake. The alien noticed the student getting up, however, before the delicious dessert was even half-done! It crawled along the ceiling to the door and slowly, soundlessly closed it while she was facing the window, and then locked it, just to be safe. The alien dropped its camouflage, revealing its horrendous form.

Alucard was vast. Half of the monster's granite-grey body was devoted to its head, a bulbous thing with a wide, toothless mouth and solid yellow eyes. The creature's arms would've reached down to the floor, were they not currently folded across the monster's chest in a disapproving manner.

The massive head shook, and a "tsk, tsk" sound came from the cavernous mouth.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:14 pm
Profile YIM

Sarah had made her way to the window after standing up, gazing out across the vast campus of the school. She could see students in the sports field, but other than that everything else was calm. Her attention was focused outside, which is why she handn't noticed anything in the room change.

Suddenly, she heard a voice. "Tsk tsk"

She frowned and closed her eyes, before sighing explosively. "Alright you cought me. I was eating your cake, I couldn't resist. I can make you a new one if you.. " She turned around, and stopped mid-sentance. Her sky-blue eyes widened in a mix of shock and horror at the thing on the other side of the room.. it was huge.. " What.. in the HELL.. " She began, instinctivly backing herself against the window. "..Are YOU.." Panic began to resonate through her, but she fought it down. She immidetly noticed it blocked the door..

Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:22 pm

"Aside from the very upset owner of that cake? You can call me Alucard." When the alien spoke, its words were composed of dozens, if not hundreds of voices, all playing at the same time, blended together into quite the eerie sound.

The alien's mouth did not move as it formed the words, merely hanging open. The gaping maw was already wide enough to swallow the student whole without opening further.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:32 pm
Profile YIM

Sarah remained silent for a good few moments, before finally speaking. Her back was still against the window, and her blue eyes were fixated upon the thing. "Uh.. Well...." She tried to find the words. "I'm.. sorry about your cake.. I can uh.. always ma.. make a new one.. but if you'll excuse.. me I got to get going. " She tried to talk her way out of this, but she knew she couldn't get out unless it moved. She glanced back outside; there was always the window, which could be opened, but she's 3 stories up.. out of the question.

It was almost dark, now.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:36 pm

"I don't think so," said Alucard. "I was rather intent on having that cake, you know..." The alien's eyes brightened as it looked at her. "Of course, you're here..." Alucard's expression changed, the monster looking at her as though she were a piece of meat. Alucard made sure to lick its chops for good measure.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:45 pm
Profile YIM

Sarah stared at the things gaping maw, especially as it continued to lick it's lips. "Does.. it intent to eat.. -me-?" She said to herself, her voice echoing in her mind. She smiled, though it was fake. She was starting to calm herself down, though, she always had a cool head in bad situations.. but this.. this was indeed different. "I'm sorry for.. eating some of your cake.. I didnt eat all of it, so.. help yourself to it.. but I really really must get going you see.. friends will get worried if I don't meet them soon.. and they'll come looking.." She finished, hoping he would buy her story. He had to. She didn't want to be eaten, though she could try screaming if all else failed.

Nevertheless, she kept her back air-tight against the window..

Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:49 pm

"I don't think half a cake will be sufficient to fill me up," said Alucard, "but it looks like you might." The alien chuckles and takes a step forward. Despite the fact that its legs were small in proportion to the rest of its body, the monster's step still took it forward a good four feet.

"Let's hope you're tasty," the alien taunts.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:58 pm
Profile YIM

"NO!" She yelled. She decided to go with plan B. "STAY BACK!" She yelled at the top of her lungs as the monster stepped towards her. She kept her back pressed against the glass, but she started to slide down the wall, away from the thing, untill she reached the corner of the room with the window at her side. "Please! No.. I'll do anything! " She pleaded, though she refused to cry. She may be afraid, but she's still Sarah. Pride is a powerful thing.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:02 pm

Alucard smirked, silently grateful for the soundproofed walls. "Anything, deary?" Alucard said, making its way past the desk and the cake. The alien let loose another chuckle, this one dark and rich with sadism.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:07 pm
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 74 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next