View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jul 07, 2024 3:13 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 A Welcome To Terror... (for Natsumi) 

Post A Welcome To Terror... (for Natsumi)
The dorm room was quiet. The lights were off, the only source of illumination coming from the rising full moon outside. The room was fairly sparse in decoration. It was only about a half-hour since the sun had gone down, but things were looking pretty peaceful...

Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:49 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: A Welcome To Terror... (for Natsumi)
Arriving outside her dorm room in her favorite outfit, a white dress shirt with the buttons open halfway down showing her bountiful cleavage having no bra on and a mini skirt with one of her pairs of lacy white panties on, Natsumi opened the door and said "Wow it sure is dark in here, now where is that light switch" feeling along the wall. "Ah there it is." She said hearing the light click on. "Pretty sparsely furnished I guess but it is a private school so I guess I can't expect much variety."

Closing the door, she went to sit on the bed setting her large suitcase next to it "I wonder if I overpacked." She said as she laid back and said "Man it was a long flight. Maybe I will just go take a shower then get some sleep." she said turning over on the bed, with her voluptous rump in the air and her breasts mashed against the bed, looking through her suitcase to find her towel, a comfy t-shirt, and a pair of shorts that cling right to her butt.

Natsumi and Iseria

Last edited by Natsumi Seri on Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:25 pm

As the student moved toward the bed, Alucard quietly locked the door. The massive alien had been there the whole time, camouflaged so as not to be seen by the new student.

The alien approached a little closer before dropping its camouflage, revealing its horrendous grey visage to her.

"Salutations," it said in its blend of voices, "and welcome to Shokushu."

Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:46 pm
Profile YIM

Hearing a voice in her room Natsumi looked up from her suitcase and seeing the massive grey alien she said with a tremor betraying her fright "W-What are you and why are you in my room?"

Natsumi and Iseria

Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:00 am

Alucard smirked, looking at the student hungrily. Its eyes scanned her body eagerly, taking in all she had to offer. Yes, this one would do just fine.

"You can call me Alucard," the alien replied. "I just thought I'd welcome you to the island."

Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:12 am
Profile YIM

"Well Alucard, now that you have welcomed me, could you please leave?" Natsumi said knowing , by the lecherous look on his face, that he had other things in mind.

Natsumi and Iseria

Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:17 am

"I think not," the alien says. It takes a short step forward before reaching out for her with an eight-foot arm, grasping around her soft body.

"After all, I'm not done welcoming you," Alucard said with a chuckle. The alien licked its lips, and in its cavernous maw Natsumi could see something wriggling at the back.

Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:16 am
Profile YIM

"Well it was worth a shot." Natsumi said. As Alucard grabbed her supple body with his massive arm. "Ahhh, what are you doing? Let me go right now!" she said trying to move the arm enough to slip out of his grip. All her struggles really did was send her very large breasts to bouncing in a manner that likely just urged the monster on.

Natsumi and Iseria

Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:47 am

Alucard adjusted its grip on the student, pinning her arms to her sides in the monster's hand. Alucard then hooked a finger from its other hand into her miniskirt, slowly tugging it down and off of her body.

The alien licked its lips as it held her up for inspection. "Mmm," Alucard said with a smile, "this'll be a fun welcome."

Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:11 am
Profile YIM

With her arms pinned to her sides there wasn't much she could do to delay the monsters advances. "Let me go you beast!" she said with a shiver as the monster pulled off her miniskirt leaving her in just her low buttoned shirt and her lacy white panties.

Natsumi and Iseria

Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:17 am

"Now, now," chastised Alucard, "that's no way to enjoy your welcoming!" The alien was far less careful in removing her panties, simply ripping them from her creamy thighs.

The alien then slipped a finger as big around as Natsumi's thigh between her legs, parting them so as to expose her. Alucard was clearly enjoying the sight. However, the gaze Alucard gave Natsumi was not a sexual one, more like a hungry man staring at a steak cooked just to his liking.

Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:41 am
Profile YIM

"Ahhh" she said as her panties were ripped off her thighs revealing her shaven sex that was beginning to glisten due the coldness of the room. As Alucard slipped his massive finger between her thighs she said "Stop please I'm still a virgin!"

Natsumi and Iseria

Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:56 am

"Oh?" Alucard said. "A virgin, seriously?" The alien chuckled. "Ooh, I'm in for a real treat, then!" Alucard then licked its lips and brought her up to its maw, slipping another finger between her legs and spreading them wider.

Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:08 am
Profile YIM

"Is he going to eat me?" she thought to herself wriggling in his grasp trying to get him to let go. When he asked if she was a virgin she said "Yes I am seriously a virgin, I haven't found a boy worth giving it to."

Natsumi and Iseria

Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:24 am

A massive tongue snaked from the monster's jaws, its tip as wide as Natsumi's head. The tip of the tongue rubbed softly over Natsumi's bared cunt, giving her entire pubic area a warm sheen of saliva.

"Mmm," Alucard said, enjoying the taste of her naked flesh, "well, you won't have to worry about it for much longer."

Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:41 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next