View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 8:28 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Passing Time in the Library (Michelle) 

Post Passing Time in the Library (Michelle)
Kanoe sighs as she lightly flicks her necklace across her chest. Her eyes scan the numerous shelves of the school library seeing if there was anything of interest. With the school being isolated from the rest of the world, their video and literature stock had to be large to keep students entertained. Having a small break period before her next class left the student with very little to do. Too little time to return to her dorm room and too much time to be spending on campus. The library was her only sanctuary from boredom and annoyances.

"Nothing.." she mumbles to herself.

Her finger traces along the bindings of the books as she continues to walk slowly up and down the countless aisles. It was either this or sleep, might as well try and stay awake in this school. Beyond the countless rapes and assaults, this school was rather dull to the witch.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:42 pm

Post Re: Passing Time in the Library (Michelle)
Michelle walked into the library to pass the time between classes. Wandering around the library and seeing all the different students was nice, but so were all the books in the library. Romance, horror, educational, and more. More than any one person can read in one lifetime. Michelle carried a stack of books through an aisle with the witch, colliding with her, knocking both people over on to the floor, the books flying in every direction.

Oh God! I'm so sorry, Miss! Please let me help you up... She said, performing a handspring to get back to her feet and offered her hand to Kanoe.

I'm terribly sorry. I hope you aren't hurt.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:55 am

Kanoe's peace and quiet was quickly interrupted by what felt like a giant wall of books. A woman's voice cries out in shock as the two students topple over. The witch crossed her arms infront of her to fend off the falling books, letting out a groan of annoyance and pain. Her luck was never good with these aisles, always finding someone to bump in to.

A soft 'tch' leaves her lips as Kanoe brushes literature off her body and accepts the offered hand off the culprit. Once on her feet, she smooths her skirt and focuses on regaining her composure before stepping out of the mess.

"It's fine," she says simply, "An accident."

She stacks some of the fallen books in her hands and offers them to the woman.

Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:10 am

Michelle took the books from the witch and stacked them on a nearby table. She felt terrible about knocking Kanoe over and decided to offer her help to her in response to the forgiveness. That and she just wanted to be friendly.

If you tell me what you're looking for, I can help you look. I learned that things often get done faster when you're not going it alone. My name is Michelle. She said with a soft and genuine smile on her face.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:16 am

"Kanoe.." she replied, "I was just looking. Have a small amount of free time before my next class is all."

Her studies have made the witch less interested in the common stories and texts she used to read. Unfortunately it was rare that anything of use catches her eye in this library. She was sure mystic and ancient tomes were kept under lock and key in deeper parts of the school or even the labs. There was very little information about the school and island itself or at least no information about what really is happening here. Kanoe sighs and takes a moment to pull her raven black hair back behind her shoulders. Perhaps she should have just took a nap in a chair, at least then books would not have fallen on her.

Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:47 am

Maybe we can hang out before our next classes. It's better than just sitting alone. I like meeting new people and you seem to need a new friend. Michelle motioned to the table at the end of the aisle where the books had been stacked.

What do you do in your free time, Kanoe?

Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:37 am

Kanoe stares at the red haired woman for a moment. Another one of those overly friendly types. Whatever, she was going to sit down anyway. She moves over to the table, taking a seat in one of the many chairs they had. The witch doubts this will lead anywhere but Claire and her were trying to get somewhat better with dealing with the other students here.

"Study mostly," she answers simply.

Of course her studies were not something she would just tell anyone. Too many of the wrong people and wrong monsters know about her magic already. She would not wish to attract any further attention with it if it can be avoided.

Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:45 am

You really don't seem to be the social type, Kanoe. Am I bothering you? She sat, staring at the witch, convinced that Kanoe was upset at her. Michelle was always the one to be hard on herself.

If you don't want me around, I'll go...

Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:19 am

"I am not used to someone so...positive approaching me," she replies, "You are free to do as you wish."

She was not angry or bothered by the woman. At least, not more than any other person in the school. But, she did not know anything about Michelle and she was never one to prying and asking questions about their life. Kanoe's concerns were simple and few and most of them are not in this school.

Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:23 pm

(boy, when you said anti-social, you weren't kidding.)

So, where are you from, Kanoe? Michelle asked, desperate to start a conversation. Kanoe had to have noticed how Michelle really wanted to get to know her and give her at least a chance to be a friend.

Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:38 pm

((I warned ya =P ))

"Boston," she answers, "Never been anywhere else...besides this island. I am guessing that you are new to this school..."

She lightly flicks her necklace across her chest as she gazes at the woman. The long red hair was appealing, it was even longer than hers. It was not that she did not like this woman but more that getting involved with the witch will only cause problems. Pry too deep and this one too can be food for the monsters.

"The books will not disappear, you do not have to carry so many at once in one trip," she says softly.

Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:03 pm

(Yeah, you did)

Hehe. I just brought that whole stack of books back. You're from Boston? I'm from Okinawa, but I moved to Greenwich when I was in my teens. I got here about a couple of weeks ago. What's it like really here? She asked, almost worried about any hazing rituals that the sophomores and seniors may pull on her.

Michelle noticed the beautiful necklace that Kanoe had around her neck.

That necklace is beautiful, Kanoe.

Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:09 pm

"Hmm?" she stops flicking her necklace a moment, "Oh..thank you. Someone found it for me."

Actually she took it from the confiscated items that were dangerous or the owner came up 'missing'. But no need to incriminate herself or the person she was when it happened.

The next question she was unsure how to answer. There was a list of things wrong with this place with very few things one could call good parts. She sighs softly as she brushes stray strands of hair from her face.

"It is normal for most," she began, "But some find strange things about the island. Some students disappear for long periods of time. Really up to you for what you believe is fact or fiction."

Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:45 pm

Her assessment of the school only piqued the redhead's curiosity. Knowing that curiosity killed the cat, she asked her next round of questions anyway.

What do you mean, normal for most? Why would I have to choose what to believe and what not to? What is here that most people don't see or know about?

...Satisfaction did bring the cat back, after all.

Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:57 pm

"For those who do not see it then things are normal," she answers back, "Those who have seen it and experienced it, cannot deny it. It happens to small number of students so it is just seen as myths. Some say monsters luck about the island and prey on the students. But they do not kill them or eat them, they rape them."

Her eyes continue to gaze into Michelle's as she spoke. It did not matter if this woman believes her or not. An ordinary human cannot defend against the monster's attacks. So this one would either be lucky and left alone or be constantly worn down mentally and physically by constant rapes.

Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:11 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 88 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next