View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 9:47 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Meet me in the old bunker... (for Nakamura Sachi) 

Post Meet me in the old bunker... (for Nakamura Sachi)
Meet me in the old bunker at 11.00 this evening, i have to show you something... A friend from History class

That was all. Just the letter on Sachi's Desk. No more explanation, nothing. Just this. The Handwriting was fine, and clear. The message concise. It was even obvious which bunker was meant. There was only one building on the island that "earned" such a name, an old... well... bunker with a rusty metal door, which closed with creaking sounds. It was spooky by daylight, yet how would it appear in the pale moonlight of a full moon? And full moon it was.

Ongoing RPs:
Thoraks RP List,

Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:13 pm

Post Re: Meet me in the old bunker...
It was almost midnight and Sachi opened the old door to the old bunker deep inside the forest. She had read the letter placed on her desk and wondered who wanted to see her. Why would one of her friends want to see her here? Curious, Sachi decided to check it out. She peered down the hallway, full of spiderwebs and dust, and the only source of light available was the moonlight. "HELLO? IS ANYONE THERE?" she yelled into the bunker, her voice magnified by the empty hallway.

Nakamura Sachi

Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:21 pm

Post Re: Meet me in the old bunker... (for Nakamura Sachi)
Here!

It was the voice of... Alice?... Anna?... this other girl in her class. Barely noticeable, almost never saying a word... Someone every other student was ignoring... and it was coming from down the corridor.

Please come... i am getting cold... are you alone?

the voice was hers... yet... odd. Different.

Come closer...

Ongoing RPs:
Thoraks RP List,

Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:32 pm

That voice! It sounds like someone from her class. But Sachi still does not understand why she would be down here. And by the sound of it, she is alone and cold. Carefully Sachi stepped into the bunker, her vision obscured by the darkness. She took one step at a time, careful not to trip. "Where are you?" Sachi called out, still walking forward.

Nakamura Sachi

Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:40 pm

Just a little further...

There she was, slowly details of her face emerged from the darkness behind her. There was something on her head...

I am here...

she said as Sachi came closer

I am...

Just another the step

I am...

her hat... it seemed... slick... almost glistening in the little moonlight that eluminated the bunker from the door...

I am under mind cotrol !

The hat just grew eyes... or something akin, just in the instant the voice changed, and what could have been mistaken for cords in the dark, just began to move spastically like... tentacles.

AAAAAHHHHH

The girl screamed, her eyes wide open, the face an expression of deepest horror...

Ongoing RPs:
Thoraks RP List,

Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:52 pm

Slowly the girl came into view, but there was something wrong about her. Her face and voice seems emotionless, as if someone is controlling her. She was also wearing a strange hat. Sachi approached her, but before she could say anything, the girl's voice changed and tentacles seems to be coming out of the hat, or whatever it is. She turned around and tried to make a run towards the door, but she tripped on something on the ground and fell down. Turning around, she saw the tentacles were approaching her. "Get away from me!" she cried out, desperately trying to scoot back.

Nakamura Sachi

Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:04 pm

The creature raised its head, releasing the poor girls head from the grip of its mouth tentacles. Still enclosed in shadow, the whole horror was yet to unveil, only the head of the creature and two long tentacles which must have their Origin somewhere at the body of this vile thing, emerged clearly from the darkness. But then it came closer.

She was nothing, a mere vessel for my will. A tool to separate you from the others. And now you are here...

The creature came closer, giving avay more of it's alien build. Two arms, no... make that four, but two mantis like. Two legs, the monster standing on them. Four tentacles were growing like an X from some point of the back of the body, two of them holding the unconscious girl, two of them sliding towards Sashi. Large bony scales on the brow of the alien head, and twisting, twitching mouth tentacles surrounding a mouth... no ... an abbys filled with rows and rows of sharp teeth, just like the one of a great white shark or something...

She was missing for two days now, and noone came to look for her... isn't that odd?

She wouldn't hear the words, but in her mind. The voice felt like a cold black iceberg sliding through Sashis mind, being made of Sashi's fears... dark thoughts which never belonged to the surface again, yet they were coming because the monster called them into Sashis consciousness, because it twisted their form to serve it's purpose. It felt as if Sashis own mind was working against her.

What do you think... are you popular enough so someone will be looking for you?

Ongoing RPs:
Thoraks RP List,

Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:54 am

Voices kept appearing in her mind. Voices kept tormenting her. As the monster loomed closer, the voices in her head intensified. She curled up against the wall, her eyes squeezed shut, her hands on her head. The voices wouldn't go away, no matter how hard she struggled against it. "No.....no......NOOOO STOP IT!" she cried out, hitting and shaking her head, as if she was having a nightmare.

Nakamura Sachi

Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:14 am

It has just begun...

The creature loomed closer and closer, if Sashi would open her eyes just for a brief moent, she would witness the terrible twitching mouth tentacles so close to her face. She would see the terrible rows of teeth in the creatures... mouth. The slimy coat on its ... skin?... scaly carapace?...It had let gone of the screaming girl, that didn't scream anymore, but whose unconscious body lay slumped in the corner of the poorly lit room.

Thorak loomed over his victim, and felt the lust, that was coming from the deepest parts of the male human brains he had feast on. They would have considered this girl cute. They would have considered her beautiful. They would have considered her a good fuck. And so did Thorak. He wanted it. He wanted to lick her Breasts, to let her feel the touch of his tentacles. He already felt the erection of his main genital, and the growing desire to put it into her. He had gathered enough information to know how disgusting his appearance would be to her, but this knowledge made it even better.

"There is no escape... take your clothes off girl"

Ongoing RPs:
Thoraks RP List,

Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:28 pm

The voice still would not go away, no matter how hard Sachi fought it. It was overpowering her, it was taking control of her mind, crushing all resistance it had. Slowly she was bending to the monster's will, although she may not have noticed it. Still keeping her eyes shut, Sachi began taking off her uniform, completely unaware of what she was doing.

Nakamura Sachi

Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:16 pm

Too strong, too strong... Human minds were just so weak. After two days of dominating that other girl from Sashis class, Thorak had to adapt, weaken the link...

"NO... i won't grant you that solace. Do you think i will let you go with the comforts of thoughts like: What could i have done...? It controlled my body.... I cannot be held liable can i? Do you really think i will make it this simple for you?"

Thorak weakened the psychic band, enough to let her control herself again, but not enough to vanish from her mind. She would still hear him, but more like a whisper now, like an insinuator.
It still felt like an alien snake that wriggled through her conscience, but it was just that, an alien guest whithout influence on the course.

"Noooo... you will do it out of fear... If i wanted to fuck a Handpuppet, i would have satisfied my urges with your classmate. But now that you know what i have in mind for you, i will repeat myself: Take your clothes off. Slowly. I suggest to savor the anticipation"

Ongoing RPs:
Thoraks RP List,

Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:56 pm

The voice in her seemed to have weakened and Sachi managed to regain some control of herself. She opened her eyes and for the first time saw the monster. She stood there, staring in awe and fear as the gigantic monster loomed over her. It was so close to her, the mouth, the rows of teeth, the tentacles, the skin, this monster! She had to run, she had to get out of her. But how? How can she escape the bunker? How can she accomplish that when the monster is less than a feet away from her? She was afraid. Afraid of the monster and what it would do to her. She was always afraid, she was weak-minded, and easy to control and manipulate. She had to submit to him, out of pure fear.

Still sobbing, Sachi began peeling off her black uniform, slowly so the monster can enjoy it. She then unzipped her skirt and pulled it down, leaving her with nothing but her panties and bra.

Nakamura Sachi

Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:18 pm

It was sort of a deep skin fold between the mosters leg, from which the thing emerged, which, in absence of more matching words, must be called penis. It was long, thick... bumpy. From its appearance the texture was leathery, yet slick due to the slime which oozed from the skin fold and the penile pores. Just behind the the deep red glans with its huge opening, grew something that looked like twitching little insect limbs and tentacles. Thorak knew, that the spastic movements of the insectoid appendages were a sure sign of his growing carnal desire, yet to the girl in front of him it must make him even more abhorrent.

One mantis like arm lowered onto Sashis bra, and its chitinic blade cut through the fabric that connected left and right cup, leaving the bra-cups dangling by the holders. A long, slimy armthick tentacle wound itself around Sashis waist and drew her even closer to the creature, while its tip found the sensitive mounds of her nipples and began to play with them, leaving slimy traces in the process.

"All clothes..."

Ongoing RPs:
Thoraks RP List,

Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:16 am

Sachi stared as the monster's penis emerged from his body. It was nothing like she had every seen before. It was huge! She let out a small sob at the thought of being fucked by that thing. She jumped when a mantis like arm cut through the fabric of her bra with its blade. She quickly moved hers to shield her small breasts from view. She let out a small scream when a tentacle wrapped around her waist and pulled her closer to the monster.

Sachi moaned as the tentacles found her sensitive nipples, already hard from the cold. She tried to move the tentacle away from her breasts, but it brushed her off. When the voice demanded that all her clothe must be off, Sachi sobbed again and pulled off her panties, leaving her fully exposed to the monster.

Nakamura Sachi

Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:27 am

You know what a rapist does first when he has undressed his victim? Its always the same. He uses his dirty... filthy hands to rub her womanhood, until he can feel the first mucous flow of nectar between her thighs, as the girls body begins to betray her mind.

Sashi wouldn't have seen it coming, she was too close to the monsters body, yet she would feel the enormous index finger of the monster, as it began to rub the entrance of her womanhood, first with slow circling movements, but then becoming faster... almost impatient.

And what a tender flesh you have... Sashi... you are born to be raped

Ongoing RPs:
Thoraks RP List,

Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:43 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next