View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 10:52 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Addiction (Natsuki) 

Post Addiction (Natsuki)
Kanoe tosses and turns in her restless slumber. It was the middle of the night. The past few days had been miserable. Sudden sharp pains would occur in the young witch's body sometimes being so horrible as to bring tears to her eyes. Visits to the school nurse revealed nothing about the pains, calling them cramps and nothing more. These were no cramps. The pain was like a kidney stone though she never had one herself. But it did not end there. The pain grew stronger and sharper as if it was piercing through her body, wracking her body to the point of being sent back to the nurses or her dorm room.

The witch gasps sharply as she sents up. Her arms wrap tightly around her stomach as she whimpers in agony. The pain was in her stomach it was like she was starving but she had plenty to eat assuming she did not throw it up from a sudden jolt of pain. Her shut eyes slowly flutter open as she tries to sit up only to suddenly back up against the head of the bed. She could have sworn something was moving in the room. A shadow crosses her vision. Her eyes try to follow it but it was just at the edge of her peripheral vision before it was done. Just as that shadow went into hiding, another crosses her vision just as quickly in a different direction. Kanoe whimpers and stammers out a quick spell causing a small flame to spark in her hand, providing some illumination. She gets out of bed on shaking legs. She was wearing a long black nightgown that matches her long raven black hair that fell freely down her back. The young witch walks out into the middle of the room, searching for the invaders. There was nothing around the areas she thought she saw them flee to. A sudden jolt of pain brought the woman to her knees, the flame sputtering out as her spell fizzles. After a cry of pain and several moments of quivering, she looks up only to gasp in horror as long tendrils of shadow seem to be slither along the walls and ceiling.

Kanoe screams and stumbles to the door, unlocking and running out into the hall. Her heart was pounding so hard it was about to burst from her chest as she runs down the hallway, her black hair trailing behind her as she searches for somewhere anywhere to hide. She runs to the end of the hall and into the stairwell, going down a flight of steps before curling up into the corner. She groans as pain throbs in her stomach and across her belly. Her head was pounding with a headache. What were those things? Why did it have to be her? Always her..

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:35 am

The witch's labored breathing was an unwelcome instrusion to her desperate hiding place. The sound of it filled the air even as it burned her throat. Was she thirsty now too? Suddenly it felt as though she were parched. Her tongue rasped like sandpaper over cracked and bleeding lips. Perhaps it was imagination, but the sensation that they were peeling was as difficult to ignore as the incessant pangs in her belly. Worse were the splitting jolts that ran from her temple, and the constant prickling that came in fits and flashes inside her, like needles stabbing their way out in a line. First they appeared in her thighs, then between them, centering on the depth of her loins and blossoming outward.

Abruptly the shadows had returned. They were behind her, looming. No sound had announced them, or any scent, but now they were breathing behind her. Oh, it was soft, but it was there. How long had they been there, clinging to the wall! Underneath the stairwell, a bulky shape rolled up into itself, a thing made of ink and teeth. When it shifted, the stairs buckled, noiselessly, collapsing in slow motion. It began to flow in her direction, and the needles became a flurry of barbs, spreading out, catching in her flesh. As the horrible feeling of being pulled from within magnified, a gush of fluid spurted from between her legs. Ink, dark and warm, running thickly down over her knees. It blotted out the creamy complexion of her limbs, covering them in a foul black flow. Another surge splashed heavily on the stairwell, pouring from her maidenhood, which was rapidly expanding to welcome the form lurking beneath the stairs. Her nipples began to ache, swelling, then hardening. They burst, streams of hot blackness erupting against the inside of her sparse violet nightdress. The walls. They seemed to move.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:23 am
Profile YIM

Strands of long hair were stuck to her face, completely drenched in sweat. She had only ran a short distance but she could not seem to regain her breath. The witch runs her tongue over her lips but seemed to do little to stop the feeling of creacking and peeling. Water, she needed something to drink. But, she had bigger things to worry about. The woman cries out as she clutches herself. The pain was growing worse. Her entire body shudders in agony as she sits in the corner of the stairwell.

The woman screams to the feeling of the shadow's breathing. She stumbles away from the corner, trying to rise to her feet. The young student groans as she felt the floor and stairs heave and sway. Unable to keep her balance, Kanoe falls over after the first few steps up the stairs. She could only look back in horror at the creature that had broken through the stairs behind her, flowing after her. That was what was hiding in her room? Her mouth opens to scream again which became a scream of agony as she curls up once more, she felt like she was being torn inward. Was this because of these things or was she really sick? She never heard of a sickness like this. Tears ran down her cheeks, the pain was horrible. She felt something trickling down her thighs. Her eyes widen in horror to the inky black pool forming beneathe her. It was the same ooze the creatures were made of. Kanoe's mouth was open but no sound came out as she could only watch as the flow of darkness slithers to the larger monster. She finally found her voice, her screams echoing off the walls as the pain continues to torment her.

The pain was too much to even move, completely helpless to approaching darkness. Pressure began to build in her chest and her breasts. Her arms wrap tightly around herself. She could swear she could feel them swelling painfully. Kanoe groans, feeling her tits throb and pulse. They felt so bloated now. Then she felt them burst and hot fluid running down her body. The witch couldn't even scream. The pain was too much for her. Her vision was blurring yet the monster was still crystal clear and coming closer. The walls seem to be heaving and shifting all around her. She felt dizzy. Her body sways as she finally slumps to the floor, staring at the monster. It was too much for her. She was going to die. Either from that monster or from this sickness. She just hopes the pain will stop soon.

Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:14 pm

The eldritch pool rippled, ink as the abyss as rivulets of it ran ahead of the formless mass to touch her skin, darkening it along the paths of her veins. "Tut tut." the mass chided in a delicate female's voice. "I told you what would happen didn't I?" The touch of the beast scalded. It was rank with the smell of blood and mold, making Kanoe's stomach lurch. She felt her gorge rise, and instant before vomiting boiling ink between her dry lips, coating her teeth. "I'm glad I'm not seeing what you're seeing." the monster carried on, undisturbed. A woman's head bobbed to the surface of the rising, liquid bulk. A beautiful face, hair long and unmarred by the black ichor, bearing a serene expression. The head smiled, and spoke. "You should have listened to me."

The darkness swirled, a portion of it gathering itself to morph into a ravishing female figure in glossy jet, completeing the flesh head that smiled at the tortured witch. Around the form pseudopods bubbled up, waving around the feminine shape menacingly. "Now do you believe me?" the female asked, her hand gliding over her silken stomach, delving between her thighs. They burrowed inward, making the woman gasp sharply. With eyes aglitter she brought them away from her sex, sticky and silver. All at once, the fluid surged up, a solid shape emerging in a rush from those petal soft black folds. It was a phallus, heavy and strong, its bulbous end bobbing. The thick column pulsed visibly. "So then, will you drink of me now?"

Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:24 am
Profile YIM

Kanoe's body sways weakly as the inky darkness slithers along her veins. She was taking long shuddering breaths. She was tired from screaming and days of agony with no rest. Tears ran down her cheeks as each breath left her lips as a loud mixture of sobs and groans of pain. The darkness seared her body as it continues to spread. She almost did not hear the beast speak, her ears deafened from her own pains and screams. The voice was very unlike the monster, delicate, feminine...familiar. The smell of blood filled her mouth and nose causing bile to rise in her throat only to have her mouth be sealed by the black fluid. The woman writhes in agony as the fluid sears her mouth and lips.

Her eyes flutter as the pain tears at her body and mind. Why won't she just die? She was nearly to the point of begging for death, ending the pain. Kanoe's eyes widen as a woman's head emerges from the darkness. Was this the being that tortured her before? The voice matches...there was little else to go by. The woman slumps to her knees as the darkness withdrew, becoming the being's female form. She did not know what to say. Her body was still reeling in agony despite the darkness leaving her body. She whimpers as the woman delves her fingers into her womanhood. Her body felt heavy, her muscles were nothing but putty as she lacked any strength to resist the being's advances. Yet despite it, she felt her insides immediately clench to the woman's fingers as if her body hungers for something to be inside.

The witch quivers there as the fluid rises to life once more. Her eyes widen in horror at the sight of the woman's emerging member. It was so large. That was the invisible object that was thrusted into her mouth? She shudders at the sight and the woman's question. Her arms wrap around her stomach as she bends over, gasping in pain. Long raven black hair falls infront of her body, hiding against the dark fabric of her nightgown.

"Am...Am I going to die?" She stammers.

Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:05 am

The feminine face made a face at Kanoe's question, drawing back into the tenebrous, abyssal vision. It warped before her like the wax in a lava lamp, rolling its substance into balls, which began to detach lazily toward the ceiling as the face burbled back to the surface. Shaking out her rich hair, she shook her head. "No Kanoe. Withdrawal is by no means fatal, thankfully for you. That would be dreadful." She crinkles her pert little nose inches from Kanoe's face, born closer by the inky soup, which was now beginning to take on a form more similar to swirling smoke.

Kanoe of course was finding difficulty expressing any relief she might feel at the news, since her wracking pains did not disperse. Rather, it hung in her body like a living thing, viscous and mean. The sensation wrapped every muscle, coursed through the pithy center of her bones, and oozed sluggishly along her veins. The effects were pronounced, and she was unable to do much but lay on the ground in a seizure while the walls decided inconsiderately to melt. The inky cloud was gone, leaving just Natsuki's naked form standing on an increasingly liquid seeming floor. "My goodness Kanoe, you're seriously ailing!" Natsuki remarked in a quavering voice. Kanoe merely felt herself slipping into the floor, watching the glistening metal of the stairs ripple and sag, melding with the shadowy white of the walls. As the mercury-ice cream morass swirled around her, rising up her supine body, the formless surface spontaneously sprouted a gaggle of tiny iridescent mushrooms, glowing as yellow as the moon. Natsuki stepped into the center of the patch, bursting them into a thousand miniscule, laughing faces.

"All right Kanoe." Natsuki bent down and drew her up, saving her from an apparent death by drowning, and placed the young, tormented girl before her in the air, where she hung face to face. "Well you should start quickly Kanoe, or it will only get worse." Quite reluctantly Natsuki touched the powerfully masculine organ that jutted from between her silken legs. "This is not the most terribly graceful way to handle this but you're so far gone, I haven't time for any of the usual niceties. I mean honestly! In a stairwell? How crude." Natsuki pouted a moment, and then pushed Kanoe's head down to face the blood bloated, fleshy tip of her shaft. She held her body at the ready, tense, biting her lip. She held her slim body in a posture of embarrassment, half obscuring her ripe breasts with her hands as a blush colored her face. "Go on." she urged. The cock pulsed, bringing a pearly bead of seed to the tip.

Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:13 am
Profile YIM

Glazed eyes try to keep up with the strange woman before her. Searing and stabbing pains through her body kept her from holding any sort of focus on anything for long. The being's answer did not register in the witch's head. Only thing reaching her now was more pain, more torture. It felt like molten lava was oozing through her body, searing and destroying every fiber of her being. Kanoe's mouth hung open unable to even cry out as she slumps to the floor. Her muscles spasm uncontrollably as a seizure of agony wracks her body. Stars flash across her blurring vision as she watches her world literally crash around her.

Kanoe's eyes were blank as she shivers and spasms on the floor. Very much like the hallucination she was seeing, her mind was melting away. The pain was too much for her to handle. She could not think, only the searing pains in her body were the only thing she was aware of now. The poor student felt herself sinking, slipping away from everything. Was she really going to die? At this point, death would be a relief to the witch. The sounds of giggling and laughter surrounded her as the woman approaches her. Tears were trickling slowly down her cheeks as she just lays there, showing no recognition of any presense around her.

Just as her body thought the ooze was going to engulf her, she was lifted up into the air. Long strands of her black hair were stuck to her face by sweat and tears, a complete mess. No light showed in Kanoe's eyes as she stares blankly at the face before her. The young student shudders in pain as the woman guides her to face the large throbbing member between the being's legs. Usually this would spark confusion or fear of why a woman had a phallus but the witch's expression did not change. For a few moments as sat there shivering on her knees. Her glazed eyes flutter briefly from the neverending pain. As she stared at the throbbing meat, stabbing pains returned to her stomach. Her body never felt so hungry in her life. It felt as if her stomach was going to devour itself into nothing soon. With her mind nearly completely shut down, all her body had to go by was the voice above her. Go on, the woman had told her. Still shivering, Kanoe leans forward and presses her lips to the woman's hot throbbing tip. Her lips part as the taste of the bit of seed caused her hunger to growl even louder. It was like teasing a starving begger with crumbs from a full loaf of bread. There was no thoughts besides her hunger now as she slides as much of the cock into her mouth as possible. She nearly gags herself as she sucks vigorously, wanting anything to satisfy her starving body.

Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:24 pm

Overburdened under an array of unreasonable sufferings, instinct drove the hapless, quivering young girl. Her mouth felt dusty and parched, and gnawing hunger boiled inside her shriveled guts. The world swum, caught up in a furious and unwholesome morass of canted angles and heady twirling. She clung to her sole anchor, an engorged pillar of flesh sprouting from the delicate sculptures of Natsuki, bathed in celestial light. The blood of the goddess pounded in Kanoe's mouth, beating on her tongue. It twitched, and the motion was the maddening promise of health to the dying. It tasted of succulent life, brimming and swollen by the milk of paradise. The universe became whorls and eddies, a kaleidoscope of nonsense, and Kanoe sucked.

Natsuki shivered, squealed in rapturous delight, and fondled her own body lovingly as her obedient maiden glutted herself upon Natsuki's dripping phallus. Never before had she felt such a tremendous pressure. The feeling of Kanoe's searing mouth sent her into a fit of ecstasy. Inflamed by passion, she dug her fingers into the witch's hair for purchase so that she could bury herself into the sweet yearning tunnel of Kanoe's throat. A groan exploded out of her when the shaft rushed forward. "Oooooh sweet baby, that's the way! UuuUUUNNGG!" This is perfection, she thought amidst the rush of sensation. She thrust her hips agaisnt Kanoe's rounded lips, and they parted to accept her, even while her girth swelled her throat.

Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:38 am
Profile YIM

Hands weakly paw at Natsuki's thighs as if she was trying to find something to hold onto but unable to grip. Her hands did not seem to work right as she fumble and continues to try and hold onto the woman. Woman would not be the term in Kanoe's mind if she were able to even think at this point. The being before her was radiant, perfect. Every part of her being felt like this woman was her only salvation, a goddess. The young witch could only sit there as the hallucination of lights and colors swirl before her glazed eyes as if she were under a spell.

The addiction was in full control of her body as she continues to desperately please the being before her. What strength she thought she had was devoted to sucking the large member between her lips. Every pulse, every throb of the being's member only made Kanoe suck with even more vigor and desperation. Each time Natsuki would squeal and groan, the young woman would whimper in frustration at being so close yet so far from getting the blissful promise that was engraved in her drugged addicted mind. Drops of precum continue soak into her parched throat and tongue. Such a small amount did little to satisfy the woman's thirst but strangely each drop invigorated her body to keep going. Each taste of the blissful fluid was like a little message to keep going, that she was almost there. Such small thoughts were all that were needed to keep the young student trying, desperate for another taste of the being's strange seed.

Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:21 am

Natsuki savored Kanoe's eagerness. Excited by her slick tongue, brought to gasping from the tantalizing scrape of teeth on her shaft, and tormented by the savage squeezing of her throat, the perfect creature wept, ludicrously. As the tears poured from her clenched eyelids she bucked wantonly, threatening to tear poor Kanoe's hair. Natsuki drew back, stilling herself with a mental effort on par with placing one's toes on a sheet of hot metal. Her hips shook from the stress. Her body became slick and oily with sweet, and Kanoe held on for dear life. Natsuki could no longer force herself to speak, but simply contorted in a bid to keep herself from suffocating the beautiful witch by the force of her need.

Meanwhile, a flight up and a few doors away, one of the school's new nurses was awakened by the passionate cries of the lovers. She shook her head blearily, noticing as she rose that she was still wearing her uniform. It was rumpled from having slept in it, and the woman felt a weak irritation as she anticipated an unfulfilling session of ironing. Casting about for a reason to delay, Diane (for that was the new nurse's name) decided that she would shower first. Then she caught sight of the alarm clock perched at the edge of her bedside cabinet. In stark red numerals the clock face read two o'clock. In the morning. Diane groaned and planted her face in her massive pillows. She was still wearing the sticky uniform, but was too tired to change into pajamas, so she compromised by peeling the pink top off, stubbornly ignoring the buttons, and flinging it across the room. Raking her nails through her mussed hair, Diane adjusted her cotton bra and snuggled beneath her blankets.

Natsuki's passion was growing to a head, building like a thunderhead and getting ready to burst. She had fallen to her knees, so Kanoe was splayed out over the landing nearly flat, only her head raised to bob and suckle on the enticing member. Natsuki was only to happy to accept such loving ministration. Suddenly she arched and screamed, insensible of the noise she was lustily making. Kanoe had brought her to the brink, and Natsuki's cock was pounding, trying to reach release. Natsuki plunged her full self into Kanoe's raw throat, screeching delightfully. The new stimulation drew a brief gush of milk to the fore. Kanoe, tasting the treasure, burrowed her tongue directly into the source. The hot muscle squirmed along inside Natsuki's rod. Unexpected and foreign, Kanoe's impulsive violation shattered Natsuki's last barrier. Thrashing, screaming a mindless shriek ecstasy, Natsuki spasmed, emptying her rich milk into Kanoe's greedy throat.

Diane sat bolt upright as the shriek snapped her out of her blurry dreams. Her neck prickled like a startled housecat's. "What was that?" she breathlessly asked of the air.

Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:44 am
Profile YIM

Loud muffled moans and groans vibrate through the witch's throat. Such sounds fell on deaf ears as Natsuki's cries grew louder with each blissful moment. The desperate young student had given up trying to grab at the woman and instead wraps her arms loosely around both of the being's thighs. She nearly chokes herself as she moves closer, nearly forcing the throbbing meat down her throat. Their sweating bodies sway and shudder, both of them desperate for a similar goal now. Sharp pains shoot through her stomach as she thought her belly was rumbling. The drops of precum felt soothing down her throat but it was like trying to put out a fire with an eyedropper. Her tongue lashes in wild desperation as her mouth grew sore from sucking so hard. The dark witch began to rock her head back and forth, bringing the pulsing tip into her tight throat then back over and over again.

Kanoe lets out another weak whimper as she felt the phallus pulling away from her. Her body slid out along the floor as her arms held tightly to Natsuki's thighs. The drug addicted woman could feel the being's hold on her prize weaken. Her mouth and throat felt raw as the massive member felt ready to pop inside her mouth. The student was breathing raggedly through her nose as drool trickles out the corners of her mouth and down the pulsing shaft. A brief spurt of the being's seed causes her body to shudder in anticipation. Her tongue immediately laps at the dripping tip, wiggling and prying for more. Sliding her tongue into the large spasming tip caused a piercing scream that shook through her body. The young woman had no time to be afraid as hot seed began to pump up into her throat.

The fluid might as well be from a goddess to the addicted witch. She hungerly gulps the fluids while sucking ravenously for more. As the rich fluid ran down her throat and filled her belly, the pain was already washing away and being replaced with a strange warmth. Low moans sound from her as her legs began to slowly rub against the cool ground. Glazed eyes flutter weakly as her body began to grow more sensitive to the touch. Kanoe stirs slowly as she continues to suck and feast on every drop of Natsuki's addictive seed. She releases one of the woman's thighs and wraps her fingers around the being's shaft. Excess seed dribbles out the corners of her mouth as she continues to gulp down mouthfuls of the blissful fluid. The young witch began to stroke her fingers up and down the pulsing shaft, doing whatever she could to get more out of the woman.

Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:00 pm

Unknown to Kanoe, poor Diane was in a fright over what she had heard. The witch might be elated at the moment, but to the nurse the strange screams and noises, muffled and distorted by the intervening distance and bricks, sounded far more sinister. Even more troubling was the time, far earlier than anybody could be expected to be up, less alone creating such desperate howling. Forgetting her shirt in the panic of the moment, the nurse snatched up her first aid bag from the closet and a hairdryer in lieu of a regular weapon of which she had none. She raced toward the noise breathlessly, padding along on slim bare feet. The pinkish uniform skirt caught constantly, until she grew so afraid that she might miss whatever student was in trouble that she paused to tear the side in two frantic jerks.

Natsuki pushed ineffectively at Kanoe's face, halfhearted. The insistent girl barely registered the attempt in the midst of her ecstatic drinking. Natsuki was beginning to tire, her cock pulsing at a slagging pace. "Kanoe....Kanoe darling..." whimpered the petite female past moist lips, eyes half lidded, limbs drooping. Sinking back onto the floor she moaned pitifully. When at last Natsuki felt empty, Kanoe's last efforts quickened her loins once more. Tongue and mouth assailed her, drenching her blooded shaft with passionate heat. Natsuki groaned and grabbed at Kanoe's hair, arching her breasts up to give vent to a savage shout. She felt her thighs tighten, a swirling new pressure erupting past them, thundering into Kanoe's eager mouth. Quite out of her mind from the inexplicable sensation, the soft woman pressed Kanoe's raven head onto her until lips met nether lips. Her legs wrapped over Kanoe's shoulders and linked together, ankles crossing over her back. Natsuki bucked gently, sighing all the while.

Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:35 pm
Profile YIM

Kanoe did not seem to notice Natsuki trying to push her away. Every push by the strange woman was greeted with a push from the student, sliding the pulsing shaft deeper into mouth. If the young witch heard the woman call out to her, it was probably taken the wrong way, goading the student to continue her efforts. Nails dig into the being's thighs as she clings tightly, not wishing to make one move away from this throbbing rod that is feeding her growing need for this god's seed.

With Natsuki no longer fighting back, the dark witch was left alone to feast on the weakly pulsing cock. The slowing pace of the pumps of cum did little to deter the young woman from continuing. In fact she sucked harder, trying to draw even more from the woman. It efforts did not go in vain as she was rewarded with another copius amount of heavenly ooze. The addicted student felt hands grab her and pull her closer. She welcomed the gesture, letting the twitching meat slide all the way into her throat. As legs wrap around her head, her arms wrapped around Natsuki's thighs. Kanoe began swallowing, tightening her throat over and over around the beating cock. At this moment, there was nothing else in the world besides the rod in her mouth and the heavenly fluids pumping down her throat. Her body began to gag but she kept swallowing, ignoring concerns for breathing for the moment.

Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:32 am

Post Re: Addiction (Natsuki)
The oily black terror floated upward, amorphous, twisting. The vision disintegrated like smoke. In it's place were furtive shadows, and even these fled to the dark niches of the stairwell. A clarity came over Kanoe that dispelled the room's tossing. She saw the walls ripple and stiffen, locked into their proper places. The stairs reappeared, distinct and familiar. Sense returned to her in a rush, giving her awareness. Even as the pain subsided, the witch drank urgently. Natsuki was emptying herself, gasping happily where she lay. Her hips met Kanoe's lips bruisingly. The heated phallus penetrating deeply into Kanoe's throat felt impossibly wide, a choking froth issuing from it. Despite the witch's efforts, it came too quickly, spurting from her pert nose, trickling past her tender mouth.

Natsuki's body lifted, born upward by an unseen force. Something slithered over the metal of the landing, yet there was nothing there. Natsuki's slim, naked form rose up, drawing Kanoe with it until she was kneeling. Kanoe's eyes met the other woman's dewy gaze. "What a greedy girl..." the smaller, floating female sighed from where she sat on Kanoe's shoulders in an impossible position. A smile came to her lips, and she stroked the witch's hair away from her sweating face. Her legs shook from the aftershocks of her passion. Her cock released its last in a heavy torrent. Kanoe's tongue knew nothing but that rich and alien flavor, swimming in its thickness. "That's enough Kanoe...." Natsuki drifted backward, easing her rigid shaft out of Kanoe's throat. Invisible, wet pressure tightened aroudn the witch's flesh and pulled her away. Seed bubbled past her lips to splatter onto her front.

Just then, Diane reached the stairs. Her bare feet rang on the steps. Her echoes preceded her, breathy and labored, and then she appeared on the landing. She had meant to find out the trouble, but when she sighted Natsuki's feminine shape hanging in the air and the disheveled witch cough past the emerging cockhead she stumbled back. The fair monster's eyes narrowed. "What's a nurse doing up so late?" she asked in perturbed tones. Abruptly Kanoe was dropped to the floor, and Natsuki hovered close to the half dressed Diane. The nurse backed up, falling agaisnt the wall and sliding to a sitting position. "What's g-going on?" she squeaked in shock, small breasts heaving in her lace bra.

Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:48 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Addiction (Natsuki)
A weak glimmer of awareness began to return to Kanoe's eyes as she gulps around the pumping cock. Her body gags as the heated rod pushes even deeper into her hungry throat causing the wonderful fluid to dribble down her mouth and chin. The searing pains soon were replaced with the warmth of the woman's seed within her body. Compared to the hell she just went through, this was her salvation. The haunting visions retreat back to the dark shadows that they came from. Free of the side effects of withdrawal, she was left with a feeling of fullness, her body content on being fed.

Hearing the strange woman on her shoulder, she began to slow down. The witch was becoming aware that she was sucking this being's cock without remorse. The rich fluids tasted wonderful in her moist lips. Kanoe gasps for air when a force gently pushes her away from the strange woman. She blinks and turns her head away as thick threads of cum spurt over her face and down her nightgown. She could not help but tremble, what was she doing?

Her head turns to the sounds coming from behind her. The witch tries to open her mouth to speak but could not find the words as the nurse stumbles backwards away from her. She falls to the floor as the strange woman floats over to the poor nurse that should have stayed asleep. Kanoe shakes her head and looks away. Her arms wrap around herself as she trembles. She knew this taste, this need for the being's seed now. Though she never saw this feminine form before, she knew it was the creature from back in the gym. The addiction was not a lie. Was she truly bound to this thing now?

Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:20 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 87 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next