View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jul 04, 2024 8:56 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 The Witchhunt (For Kanoe) 

Post The Witchhunt (For Kanoe)
Having finally gotten bored of raping young nubile females on the campus grounds and around the school, Forneus decided a change of scenery would probably be for the best. And hence, that was the reason why he now lurked outside the dorms, floating from window to window in the form of wind itself, a light breeze. Many of the rooms were empty but he figured that it was likely not yet time for the students to return to their rooms.

Until he saw a lit room, the window cracked open a bit. Peering in, Forneus could see a student at the desk, likely studying. Well, he had just found his next prey. Laughing silently, the sentinent wind moved into the room slowly, taking care to not make any unnatural sounds until he was in the room.

The last of himself inside now, he became slightly more solid and caused the window to slam shut, becoming completely invisible s it did, and returned his gaze to the female, amused with the game that would begin soon...

Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:43 am

Post Re: The Witchhunt (For Kanoe)
Kanoe was dressed in her usual casual outfit of long flowing black robes. The fabric was split in a v cut down to her chest, revealing her pale cleavage in the dimly lit room. Shadows dance as the only source of light were four candles lit on the table she was sitting at. A large tome with runes covering the bindings and cover layed open before her, flipping through page after page as she scribbles down notes in several notepads and journals. Her long raven black hair was tied back in a long braid with a silver clasp hanging from the end. Those with a hightened sense of smell could smell the scent of sex coming from the jewel socketed on the piece of jewelry.

Having time to herself, the dark witch intended to continue her studies but it seemed the island had other plans for her. The sudden slamming of her window sends Kanoe to her feet. Her long braid swings around as she turns to stare at her window. She did not recall leaving the window open. Already, the hairs on the back of her neck were standing on end as tension fills the room. Could be paranoia but the witch had a feeling she was no longer alone in this room.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:24 pm

There, he could smell traces of sex... along with magical residues. This female was potentially a magician, perhaps, or often spent her time around those sort. But judging from her appearance and the way she now acted, the demon judged the former to be correct. His invisible form swaying in the air, near impossible to sense for all but the most accomplished summoners, Forneus chuckled aloud, allowing her to be alerted to his presence.

"Well, well, I see we have a witch in our midst. And from the looks of it, a very fine witch, indeed." Slowly, the outline of his form began becoming faint, almost transparent, almost corporeal like a ghost. "It has been a while since I last encountered a witch." The faint outline chuckled again, a throaty laugh coming from him.

Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:30 pm

Her eyes close for a moment as she allows her mana to flow within her body. She would rather be prepared for the worst possible situation. An amused chuckle confirmed her paranoia, there was definitely another in this room with her.

Kanoe's eyes blink as she thought she could make up something in the darkness. The being was incorporeal it seemed and transparent. With a soft incantation, flames lick across her fingers bringing forth a bit more illumination to the room. The beast or ghost or whatever it was was large and had four arms and a serpentlike lower body. That was more than enough for her to consider this thing a monster. The flame flares in her hand as she backs away.

"Well now you have encountered one," she said coldly, "Now leave me alone."

Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:39 pm

"You shouldn't play with fire, you know. That's what they used to burn witches with back then." The transparent monster chuckled again. amused at the female's remark. "Beside, I think I'd very much enjoy getting to know you on a physical level..." Raising one of its transparent arms, the demon released a quick jet of water, putting out the fire in the witch's hand. "You'll forgive me, I dislike light."

Becoming more visible and less transparent, Fornicarus came into view, filling up much of the room with his frame and long tail. "That and the night is just much more preferable for... certain misdeeds. I'm sure a witch in your, ah, position would agree, no?"

Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:47 pm

The dark witch backed up further as the flame in her hand sputters out. So much for being a ghost. The creature's form became more solid and visible as he took up room. Prefers the dark? Fine, she will give him all the darkness he could want.

"No.." she replies as she began to chant again. This time the very shadows of the room seem to shimmer and sway as threads of darkness gather in the palm of her hand. They swirl and condense into a inky black orb of darkness that hummed with motion and energy. Thrusting her palm out towards the beast, she lets forth a sharp cry as her dark bolt blasts forth towards the creature. The condensed dark energy would explode on contact sending forth waves of concussive force and chilling darkness.

She had no intention of fighting this thing though. Once she felt the stinging backlash against her hand, she turns and unlocks her door intending to flee into the hallway.

Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:07 pm

Head snapping forward at the oncoming orb of darkness, jaws stretched out and swallowing up the witch's attack in one deft move. The magical explosion rocked the monster's body, but to no ill effect as the creature merely 'swallowed' the power of Kanoe's attack. The monster laughed, darkly as his tail whipped around even as the female unlocked the door, and slid right behind her, keeping its thick girth against the door. There would be no escape. As long as the tail remained where it was, the door would never open... And the monster would never be denied his night's fun.

"I thank you for the tasty morsel, witch, but I was thinking of something significantly more..." Fornicarus' eyes moved down and up her body, red slits tracing the curves of Kanoe's, clearly filled with lust. "...Luscious, shall we say?" With her back turned to him, the demon pounced. his four arms wrapped themselves around Kanoe, gripping her tightly against his chest, his low laughter right in her ears. "Now, my little witch, would you like to find out what happens when witches and demons get together? Oh, wouldn't that be fun, yes?"

Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:20 pm

The spell sounded muffled as the beast chomped down on the dark orb of energy. She did not have to look back to see it had little effect on the beast as it's tail slams the door shut, trapping her in her own room.

The witch did not even get a chance to turn around as the demon quickly closes the distance and grabs her. Her feet kick uselessly against the monster's scaled form as she squirms and struggles to get free of the four muscular arms. "Nngh!" she grits her teeth, hissing annoyance, "Let go of me! I am not your food. Go pester someone else you monster!" With her arms bound and the beast breathing down her neck, she could only protest and squirm as she remains helpless before the powerful being.

Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:33 pm

The demon chuckled as it released her, forcibly pushing her toward her table. "No. I think I rather pester you and you aren't my food... you're the entertainment, witch." Drawing closer and closer to the witch, Fornicarus continued to grin at her, his form all too visible now. "Now, you strike me as an intelligent one, and I'm a great judge of character... We both know this has only two events that can transpire." Forneus lowered his face to Kanoe's, grinning widely.

"One... you continue to resist and defy me, I do as I wish, and yes... it will hurt a great deal. That, I can promise you. Or two... Silence your tongue and consider your precarious position. You should be doing what you can do to get through the night... unscathed. I leave the choice up to you, little witch." Fornicarus grinned once again, wondering just what she would choose.

Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:58 pm

The witch knew her situation could get much worse in the hands of this monster. She wanted to fight back but she knew it was hopeless. The woman had not encountered this monster before and seemed to have a number of powers and abilities. It even took her spell directly without so much as a scratch.

Her struggles slow to a stop as she remains held in the beast's arms. Kanoe's jaw clenched in annoyance at having to accept defeat. She lowers her gaze, saying nothing as the beast leers beside her head. Feeling the massive size and strength pressed against her back, she was not so sure not resisting would make her safe either.

Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:09 pm

"Seems like you've somewhat come to a decision, I see. Rest assure, after this, you won't need any... ah, medical attention. You'll be fine, just... exhausted, hah." Fornicarus chuckled , backing away just slightly, not enough to allow her any chance to run. "Now, proper introductions are in order then... I am Forneus, the Marquis of Hell, one of the rulers of that infernal land you mortals seem to fear so much." The demon brought one of his arms up to Kanoe's face, a finger tracing its way along her cheek. "And who might you be, little witch?"

Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:18 pm

The witch was released as the demon pulled away from her. The creature's huge tail still held the door shut, giving the woman no chances to flee. Medical attention or not, she did not like the sound of the being's intentions. His finger traces lightly along her cheek, causing her gasp softly as she pulls back a bit. The witch did not get far as the wall behind her pressed against her back. Marquis of Hell, sounded like an impressive rank for the underwold. "Kanoe," she replied to the introduction with her own. She had no titles worthy of note besides mere mortal.

Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:42 pm

Fornicarus chuckled. "I am also known as Fornicarus, the Devourer. It may be interesting for you to know that my powers grow as I consume the the powers and magics of others as well... If you wish to continue playing at witchcraft, I highly recommend you keep me, ah, entertained, at your expense..." The demon chuckled as he placed great emphasis on his last few words.

His finger moved down along Kanoe's neck, tracing a line until it came to the end of her dress, and settled at the very point of the v, and with the sharp scales under his finger, he sliced through the dress downward, his evil grin widening as more of the cleavage came into view. "Well, get to entertaining me... Kanoe."

Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:49 pm

The witch seemed to pale at the mention of devouring her magic. Her magic was everything to her. She nearly lost her powers before by a magivore. It was not a feeling she wanted to experience again. But how would she entertain this snake like demon?

Kanoe could only cringe as his finger ran softly down her neck. It passed over her necklace and came to rest between her luscious cleavage and the edge of her black robes. A soft rip could be heard as he continues downwards, slicing her robes completely open down the middle. The black fabric parts, revealing her pale lithe form. She wore no bra, leaving her large firm breasts exposed to the creature's hungry gaze. The only thing covering her front now was her jeweled cross that rested between her breasts and a thong of black lace. Looking away, her cheeks flush. "What is it you wish me to do?" she whispers.

Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:20 pm

Fornicarus chuckled as he took in Kanoe's lithe form, feeling the beginnings of his excitement growing, and shrugged his imposing shoulders. "My, my, how bothersome, having to tell you how to entertain me when a female like you, especially on this island, should be able to figure out how to please a monster..." As he spoke, his tail had begun moving, slithering along the wall toward the witch, the very end of the tail sliding up her pale leg softly.

"Perhaps we need to get you in the right mood for entertaining, how about that, my little witch?" The demon grinned as his tail's webbed spine brushed across Kanoe's lacy panties, grinding slightly against her slit as it moved along. Fornicarus smirked as he watched, "Yes, I think we shall do that." He spoke softly as a finger traced a line on Kanoe's firm breast, before circling around on the areola, brushing ever so lightly against the nipple.

Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:04 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 69 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next