View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 10:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Deep Forest Penetration(Siferus) 

Post Re: Deep Forest Penetration(Siferus)
Yoko closed her eyes as she felt her masters cream landing on her face. She must have done something right in her exhausted state, as the tendril in her mouth shot her master's cream inside her mouth. Yoko eagerly gulped the cream down, as if she had been stranded in a desert and this was the first thing she had to drink for days. Once the tendril had been milked dried there was a wobbling sensation, before everything went down. Her body hit the wooden floor with a thud, as her hands released the tendrils she had been gripping. One of those hands laid on the floor, as the other one draped over her midsection. Despite Siferus' member still being inside of her channel, Yoko was fast asleep despite having her master’s cream on her face. It was obvious she wouldn't be pleasing her master for a few hours. Despite having been resistant at the beginning, Yoko looked very content laying there in her sleep.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:30 am

Post Re: Deep Forest Penetration(Siferus)
As she laid there, unconscious, he found himself looking up at the makeshift skylights, wondering just how long he had been fucking his new servant and the sun had already begun to come up. Hours had passed since she wandered into his grasp and not once did she climax. Pulling himself out of her, he struggled to his feet, making his way to the hammock he set up for himself to sleep in, knowing that when he awoke, she would still be there, burning for him.

A dark chuckle resonated before sleep began to pull the spider under.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5