View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 10:12 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Creepy Halls (Therion) 

Post Creepy Halls (Therion)
2:36 am. “Uugghh, why can’t I sleep”, I grumbled. I had studied and studied for my finals that would be taking place in 6-1/2 hours, but I was still worried. I decided to just get up instead of tossing and turning. It didn’t help that it was hot in my room, even though I only had on some boxer short bottoms and a spaghetti strap tank that was big enough to cover my full chest, but not long enough to cover my exposed belly button. I had my long hair pulled up in a loose ponytail but my curls still hung over my shoulders.

I was hungry again, so I slipped on my slippers to go down the hall to the vending machine. I grabbed my key and my change purse and headed down the hall. It was so quiet, even my fuzzy slippers created echoing swooshes as I dragged my feet on the hard tiled floor. The lights down the hall were dim, but seemed a little brighter in the area around the machine. “Ooo, ya, one left”, I whispered eyeing up the last bag of M&Ms with peanuts. I put in the change, but it clanged as it ran through the machine into the return slot, and echoed down the hall. I looked quickly towards the continued sound, but no one was there.

“Crap, now I have to go down stairs and see if that one is working”, I said dreading the journey. I got a chill in the slightly drafty hallway, there was more air conditioning out there then in my room. I welcomed the refreshing air, but even though no one was there, I instinctively put my hands over my breasts to cover my nipples protruding in my top. In the elevator the light was flickering. “God I hate this elevator”, I said out loud as if I was complaining to a friend there with me. I didn’t mind being alone most times, but I sure was wishing I had some company at this moment to walk the creepy halls with.

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:19 am

Post Re: Creepy Halls (Therion)
Slowly but surely, Therion's eyes peel open as he is roused from his slumber. Thanks to his abilities he has a habit of resting in places where he'd normally be seen if not for his natural cloaking abilities. Almost like a vampire, he is better attuned to night and night is often when he can capture his prey alone.

This night seems to be one of those as his eyes spot the girl stalking these hallways, clearly alittle jumpy but more importantly, all alone and far too inviting to let go. His eyes trail over her body, taking in every little detail as he savours what is to come. It looks like tonight he has been blessed with good luck at the sight of his prey.

He edges closer, moving with the shadows as he stalks her path through the hallways until she arrives at his destination. It seems almost too perfect as she is left waiting for it to come as he creeps ever so closer. Looming over her with his tall thin frame. His body basically invisible in the darkness as he extends a hand, brushing it against her cheek. It's been too long since he has had any fun. He's not going to rush this.

"Such a pretty thing you are. Don't you know these halls are haunted. It was foolish to come here alone, now you will learn the price."

His voice is like a whisper in her head, deciding to toy with her and using the rumours of "ghosts" here to toy with her further before he reveals his real form.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Morloch [Campus] [Arena] [ADD/Space]

The Corruption (Omega 00125) [Arena] [ADD/Space]

Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:09 am

“TUuuhh!” leaped from my open mouth as I inhaled. My body spun around while my hand went to the spot on my cheek that was touched. My cheek felt only my fingertips now, warmer then what I felt a second ago.

Logic told me that I was in the elevator alone. No one got on with me, and there was no one there when I got on, but I swear something or someone just touched my face. Nothing was there that my eyes could see, but I could hear, him? “Who are you?” I said in a calm but hurried voice, even though my heart was trying to pound its way out of my chest.

The elevator seemed to have slowed down or stopped … I should have gotten to the next floor by now, I thought, pressing 3 on the wall panel. “Oh my god, what the hell”, I said out loud, sounding more panicked now.

I turned my back to the doors and leaned against them as if by shear will I would become part of the doors and then be out of this box I was now trapped in. The lights were still flickering and it messed with my vision slightly, like a strobe light. I continued to scan the 4 corners, 3 walls, ceiling, floor, the space in between, looking for a trace of what a ghost might look like.

Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:54 pm

Silence. There is nothing there only the sound of her quickened breaths. For a few almost agonizing moments there is nothing but then at once a sudden movement from the right as a strong pair of hands seems to wrap around her wrists and pin them above her head and yet there is still nothing there until the flickering of the lights reveal the outline of something clearly not human linger in the space before her.

Be still. Save your strenght for what is to come, I'd hate for you to wear out quickly. There is no where to run, no where to hide so why fight me. It will be over so much quicker if to you give in

His voice is almost intoxicating in it's own right, whispering directly into her head like this is her own imagination come to life. He leans in towards her neck, allowing his long curved tongue to trail across the surface.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:17 pm

My heart and breathing stopped for the second it took for my hands to appear above my head. It happened so fast, so fluid, that I think if you didn’t know my hands weren’t already in the air, you wouldn’t have seen the transition. My quickened breathing resumed at my comprehension of his grip on me. It was so tight it should have hurt, but the burning against my skin didn’t begin until the onset of my struggle against his hands. I continued to endure the pain, though I made no headway to free myself. The flesh of my wrists cooled when my rebellion took a momentary pause, as he spoke to me.

I felt the cold of the elevator door on my back, but my front felt no more then the air around me. Once or twice, in the dimmest flickers of light, I saw pieces of the figure whose body almost pressed against mine, but didn’t. His face came so near mine, I could smell him. The scent was almost attainable, that of a pungent herb mixed with metal.

As if there was a way to add to my terror, some part of him traced my bare neck. This was no ghost holding me hostage, I concluded. The darkness itself seemed to have ensnared me, but the darkness doesn’t usually communicate. His voice was stuck in my head, vibrating through to my body. Its tone seemed to intensify the emotions I was already feeling, each word penetrating my senses.

The whole experience was overwhelming and yes, intoxicating at the same time. I closed my eyes as if to wish it away. “Please let me go”, I whispered through trembling lips to the emptiness before me.

Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:05 am

The darkness shifts around him, clinging to his body and of course making him much more intimidating then if he merely appeared before her. No this is much more fun but when her defenses are broken, he will permit her to see his form.

Despite her struggles, he holds her firmly against the elevator door that was to be her escape. His grip eases when she ceases to struggle but tightens anytime she tries to break free again. Pain is good to scare them but not if you really want to enjoy it. No he knows it's better to first make their bodies give in before you have your fun.

Let you go? Perhaps I will..

As she asks him to let her go, it almost seems like he obeys. His hands releasing her own for a few moments but it seems he had something else in mind as quite suddenly, the thin fabric of her top is the next target. The straps suddenly breaking at the top as if by accident before the item of clothing is suddenly pulled down to her waist in one swift movement as she is pressed against the door behind her again. His body almost rubbing against her own as he makes sure to stop any attempt to cover herself from him.

But then again, you are much too beautiful to let you simply slip through my fingers. I may not get another chance like this.

Satisfied, he lowers his gaze to stare at her naked chest. Taking the time to admire her true beauty and quite clearly enjoying what he sees.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:18 am

Although my arms were free, I was not free to go. I couldn't see his figure, but his presence was clear. Shapes in the shadows like a force field quarantining me.

Suddenly snapping sounds, and gasps of air from my mouth as my breasts were forced to feel the open air. His body was then made apparent as it pressed against my nipples. He was warm and smooth, and the sleakness rubbing along the tips slightly hightened their sensativity. I didn't like feeling aroused, not like this.

I needed to get out of here, while he's still toying with my mind and my body, I thought, before something worse happens. "What are your plans for me? If you're going to kill me, just do it", I demanded, trying to provoke him.

Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:14 pm

Kill you?

A soft chuckle seems to follow her words, amused by the thought. Yes most seem to think monsters would just kill any human they saw. But he is above such things, he only kills when truely needed and when threatened. He won't harm her, not seriously anyway. Perhaps a few bruises from the struggles but nothing her body won't heal from.

Now why would I do that?

As he speaks, a finger trails around the soft curve of one her breasts. Tracing the outline ever so slowly before his hand suddenly wraps around it and squeezes.

Why end it so quickly when we are going to have so much fun together...

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:21 pm

My whole body felt the shivers initiated by the strokes along my breasts. My nipples reacting against my will, sucumbing to his touch, almost reaching for him.

"you are toying with me", I said calmly, but pushed my hands forward, for the first time feeling his being underneath my fingertips. "Uuuhh", I grunted as I tried to force him back, but my strength did not match his, he didn't budge. My eyes began to well up, not knowing what was going to happen to me.

Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:36 pm

His fingers trail over the surface of her breast, carefully ensnaring one of her nipples between them and rubbing the sensitive tip between his fingers carefully as slowly but surely his form begins to be revealed.

His sleek black black slowly coming into view almost like it was formed from the darkness. His vibrant red eyes glaring into her own as he eases his body a little off her own as his free hand begins to slide along her stomach, gliding along it's surface before her top is pushed past her waist and down to her ankles but now another item of clothing is being threatened.

Maybe I am toying with you... but your body doesn't seem to mind.

He seems to tease her with what is coming next as there is a soft tug on her boxer shorts, pulling the fabric down just a little bit more.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:41 pm

A tear escaped one eye and rolled down my cheek as the darkness finally took it's full form before me. I glanced through glossy pupils up at the red demon eyes glaring at me. There was something consoling in finally seeing the eyes that had been stalking me. I wiped my eyes to clear my sight, as the fear I had been clinging to turned to pure anxiety seeing now what I faced.

Playing with me still like a doll to undress, my tank hit the floor. Instinctively, I grabbed his hand that was now creating tingles down my stomach, then pulling on my bottoms with his limber finger tips. He can clearly do as he chose to me, dispite my efforts to prevent his actions.

My breathing controlled but heavy and loud, echoeing in the small chamber of flickering light. My senses were agitated like my mood. I did not release his hand and with my other hand I grabbed the other side of my shorts, to prove my point.

I scanned his smooth black body, flauless, graceful as he towered over me. His intimidation unnerved me, impassioned me, intreged me.

"Who, or what are you, a demon? You surely are not a student here?" I asked sarcastically, with a touch of sas in my voice.

Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:45 pm

Her hand gripping as his causes his gaze to lower for the moment as her shorts seem to be more of a challenge now that she saw what was coming. But that only makes it more fun when he finally has his way. It seems they are both testing the other, trying to find a weakness. While he is trying a physical approach, she is toying with him in a different way. It only excites him further, a worthy prey to be his first here in this school.

I am just that. A demon. Something you should respect. I have lived longer then you ever could. Be glad I am being so "gentle" others of my kind who simply pin you and take you right here and now

As he speaks his free hand glides upwards while the other keeps tugging on the shorts. Every few seconds making them fall just a little lower. His other hand however hovers over her breasts as quite briefly but suddenly there is a jolt. A small jolt of electricity running from his fingertips and touching her already stiffened nipples. Not enough to hurt her in anyway but enough to arouse her further.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:51 pm

My body stiffened, eyes closed, my hands squeezed tight as my head leaned back against the elevator doors. "MMmmm", I softly moaned as the sudden jolt of pleasure was forced upon me through one of the most erotic parts of my being. I had no choice but to absorb it, enjoy it, as my whole body gently writhed, pressing back with a slight arch in my back.

My breathing resumed after a second lampsed, and my eyes quickly opened giving him a drunken stare.

"You will not pleasure me, I won't let you", I insisted, pretending I wasn't aroused by his actions. Pretending I didn't feel the slits between my legs becoming damp, hoping it was just sweat, and that he would never know any different.

Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:16 pm

Slowly he allows his finger to run circles around her sensitive breasts. The small jolts at her nipples continuing every so often in a random pattern so her body cannot get used to it as each one seems to come quicker and then slower then the last. Constantly teasing her with the knowledge perhaps he stopped or when will the next one come.

While her attention is distracted her shorts are pulled down even further, agonizingly close to revealing her body fully to him as he leans over her shoulder, getting the perfect view of the curves of her ass poking out the top of her shorts as they threaten to fall off completely at any moment her grip falters.

You say that now, but how long do you think your body will agree with you? Everyone has a limit and I promise you I will push you to yours...

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:23 pm

His assult of shocks to my breasts and nipples seemed they would never end. The constant strikes caused me to release his arm, and with that hand I gripped my own breast for relief, or, not sure of my reflexes, maybe to add in the stimuly coursing through them. Moaning loudly with each serge, I supported my full breasts, and squeezed my nipples after each time he touched them, always one, or two steps behind.

There was a pause just long enough for me to assume he was done, but the next jolt made me let loose of my shorts and grab with both hands his hand inflicting this torture, this pleasure. My thoughts were focused on wanting him to stop, but I couldn't resist the primal desire to feel more. I fought against it, and tried to pull his hand away from my breasts, and for that moment not paying attention to the shorts I released. Making no stides arm wrestling him, I tried to run and almost fell because of the ignored fabric pulled around my knees.

Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:00 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next