View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 3:27 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Dabble In The Arts (Kanoe) 

Location: *salutes* Narissa at your service! . . . .wait. . .
Post Dabble In The Arts (Kanoe)
" . . .So why'd didja need her dorm number? You're not gonna seek her out, are ya?" Narissa heard the concerned girl ask. The wary question was well warranted, since the conversation was circling around a supposedly dangerous Ms. Shade. Narissa knew the best way to diffuse that warning bell in her classmates mind.

"No. I was just confirming a rumor I heard. But now that I heard the same thing from you, I'm definitly going to know which dormnot to venture around," the russet skinned girl chuckled, tactfully lighting the situation from its heavy atmosphere. The blonde girl seemed to take a liking to her answer, her face becoming infected with Narissa's smile.

"Oh, that's good! I was really 'fraid ya might've wanted to go and find her! I hear she's a nasty one! Real snarky and all, she'd probably bite ya ear off for interuppt'n her!" The blonde was still likely hot and bothered by this Kanoe, Narissa could tell as she began scooting away, the last bell for class had rang in the middle of her rant.

"Well, thanks again, Susan. I'll be sure to keep that in mind," Narissa said, quick to distance herself from the classmate as she melded her dark skinned form into the crowd, her bag already slung over her shoulders. She already knew where to go after she'd dump her bag into her own dorm, her thoughts free from the decreasing crowd around her.

'Kanoe Shade . . . They say she's a witch and practices near everyday . . . No way anyone dedicating that much time can be a fake with all of these--'

When did Narissa find herself in an empty hall?

Breaking from her thoughts to do a look back, it seemed most other of the female students had deterred another bend in the hall, others entering classrooms again. A frown instantly found its way on her face.

"Typical . . . Retardedly typical," she muttered under her breath, beginning to walk down the desolate hall. This time with longer strides. It wasn't much the deadness or the length it took to reach the exit to her target dorm. It was the things that set her off that bothered her. Even now, "It" was acting up.

Half way through, the tingles began again, right in her scalp like a fine tooth comb was ghosting over her indigo roots, sometimes a jolt would pound through her, but thank goodness, those were rarer than the touches. They were random and normally displaced throughout her skull, but the feeling would always occur when she was alone. The only thing that could soothe these phantom touches was rubbing at her right earlobe. A subconsious act, but efficient enough to hold back the scrapes as she made it out of the hallways and into the small courtyard that lead to the different Dorms housing the students.

Outside was just as alone as Narissa could feel a building of of 'touches on the back of her head.

"Damn you . . ." Only one monster was in mind when she cursed it. Sure, several had mentally peeled her open before, but none was as recent as her last and recent one. The one she swore to kill. The very same encounter that afterwards these random phantom spasms began happening.

"If it's the last thing I do . . ." New plan. Feeling her thumb and index finger on her ear was doing little now to fix these feelings currently, she'd just go straight to the witch. If she couldn't help Narissa with these mind things, then perhaps at least help her to make sure that she wouldn't be taken so helplessly again.

Heading towards the closest dorm, the russet girl made quick time through the double doors to the room she had memorized. Finally, to the last door, furthest away from the entrance, Narissa stopped in front of the thick barrier.

"Now or never . . . "

A quick rapped to the door echoed in the hall.

Charachter listing :D
~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about her bust size?!
Vegeta:It's . . .ITS OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!!

*gets mauled for bad joke*

Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:37 am

Post Re: Dabble In The Arts (Kanoe)
The dark witch was already done with her classes for the day when the gentle knock came to her door. Kanoe was in the middle of her studies as usual and found the interruption annoying. But with there being a chance that it was Natsuki's messenger Diane, the witch had no choice but to answer.

The lock clicked and the door opened slowly as Kanoe peered to see who was calling her this time. The dark witch was dressed in a flowing black robe. The fabric was parted in a long and wide V-cut that revealed much of her large yet perfectly firm E cup breasts. She was obviously not wearing a bra and each breath seemed to threaten a slight peak at the edges of the woman's areolae. Her long raven black hair was tied into single braid held by a silver clasp at the end. There seemed to be a strange almost unnatural perfection with her beauty, her skin bore no flaws and her hair had a slight sheen to it thanks to the various changes Natsuki made to her body.

She was slightly shocked, disappointed, and annoyed all at once when she found the guest to be some student she had never seen nor met before. The witch was spared from Natsuki's tasks but that still did not change the fact her studies were interupted. Almost unconciously, her eyes seemed to size the student up before her. An African American woman of about her size bearing the precious beauty that seemed to be required to attend this school. Still in a school uniform, she thought this student either had the wrong room or was a messenger from some Head Girl. Neither option reduced this annoyance.

"Yes?" she spoke up finally, seeing that the woman was not turning to leave.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:05 am

Aggravation.

Whatever if the caucasian woman was trying to express or hide, Narissa could hear the bite in her voice laced with the short question. But even that was put the back burner once she got a first real good look at the woman.

Dark screamed from her attire, a much more sedatted color tone of black than her bright and vibrant blues and whites of the Shokushu uniform. But just like how herself contrasted with the uniform, the woman in front of her was a stark contrast with her moon pale almost perfect skin set against the black fabric . . . Speaking of things pressed against

'That . . . those . . . .' Narissa never considered herself into girls, well . . . Maybe with one flighty girl, but that was still up in the air. But. . . Narissa could only think to size the pair of breast as many handfuls-- But that wasn't the reason she was here. Far from it!

"I . . . I need," a second glance up the hall where the sound of a slamming door came from. With some of the other students returning to from their classes or getting their books for another upcoming one.

Narissa's lips pinched closed. Here wouldn't be the best place to discuss what she needed to speak with Kanoe, for this woman could be no other, about what she needed.

"I'm sorry but . . . May we discuss this inside?" Yet even despite the people being present, Narissa could feel the rakings on her mind lightly beginning again, her hand quickly finding themselves at her right ear lobe. The movement most likely may have detracted from the firm look of seriousness she was attemtpting to express, even though her situation in itself was enough to warrant a grim atmosphere.

"I may need your help in something. . . "

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:35 am

A faint smile reached the corners of her lips as she watched the student's attention fall below her neckline. Her servitude did come with some perks and had a tendency to draw the eyes of several students, teachers, and monsters on campus. She found herself enjoying the gawking looks and jealousy that other students had of her.

The sounds of footsteps and closing doors tore the woman's gaze and attention away from her chest. The odd student had only gotten as far as saying 'I need' before becoming completely distracted. 'I need' could mean alot of things and Kanoe was unsure if she should be insulted by such a blunt request.

Kanoe reached out with a finger, lifting the student's chin and raising her gaze to her own. "Very well," she said softly, "You may come in and collect your thoughts." She turned, letting her finger gently slip away from the woman as she entered the dimly lit room. Despite it still being daytime, the room had all it's blinds fully shut and the lights were off. The only bits of illumination were in the form of two flickering candles sitting on the table. Various notebooks and vials were all around the table with a large heavy tome sitting before one of the chairs. Whatever the tome was, she must have been studying it when the student came knocking at her door.

"May I get you some tea, Miss?" she asked softly as she shuts the door after the woman enters.

Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:05 pm

Narissa swallowed hard when she felt the nimble finger under her chin turn her to it's owner. The request was answered positively. The other students fell from the forefront of her mind as she was welcomed in. A subtle sigh of relief left her lips.

Much of the rumors that she had following had painted the girl as a dark and cold woman. Some of the others painted her as with maloce and contempt. . . but now that Narissa could see the woman for herself, it was easy tjat many of those ill begotten rumors were based on an emotional 'green' root, rather than base and fact.

"Tea? Yes, that would be nice, thank you,'' she said. While Kanoe prepared it, she could take the time to look in the the dimly lit room and try suppressing these phantoms.

Something to drink would probably help her. Her eyes strayed to an opened tome on her desk.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:05 pm

It was amusing watching this young woman within her dorm room. The student peered at the numerous dark shadows that danced in the candlelight bringing forth one's own imagination. With all the rumors flowing about the dark witch, this dark room may as well be the depths of the abyss.

Kanoe already had tea prepared for herself and her studies. Pouring another cup, the witch returned to the main room and gently sat the cup on the opposite side of the table. "It is green tea," she said cooly as she moved to her own seat infront of the tome, "Since you have entered my room, should I assume you are not one of the Head Girl's messengers? Please, sit."

"You came to this specific room, knowing who resides here," she continued, "So I expect there is a good reason for interupting my studies, Miss.."

It was time to move onto business. This woman was hopefully here for something beyond curiousity. The sooner this was revealed, the sooner she can move onto kicking this woman out or finding something of interest.

Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:58 pm

"Narissa. My name is Narissa," she stated, gingerly taking up the cup of steamy tea from the American woman. A quick inhale through her nose and Narissa could recognize the almost bitter scent of the green tea.

When Kanoe seated herself in front of the tome, Narissa followed suit with a chair set aside next to her, holding the hot tea carfully in her hands as she settled herself into it.

"Yes, there is a good reason that I'm here Miss Kanoe. First, I'd liked to thank you for not closing the door on me and hearing me out." Pleasentries aside, Narissa was at least respectful enough to show her gratitude. For all she knew, this Kanoe would be able to help rid her of her troublesome problems. But she felt like she had wasted enough time with introductions, what laid now was the heart of the matter.

"I've heard that you are a practicing witch in Shokushu. One that can most likely use powers and that you have another person under your tutelage. I don't know her name or anything; just that she's blonde." With that, Narissa felt her mouth become dry, the quiet raking of her mind distracting her enough from her statement. Lifting the ceramic cup to her lips, she took a quick sip to calm herself again before restarting.

"What I mean to ask you, is for you to help me. I ran into some . . . new things . . . while here and I've been having these problems with, ugh, thinking." She put a hand to her forhead. Why could she never get out the seriousness of the situation without making it sound less than it is.

'Because I don't know if she'll think me crazy for thinking monsters are here.' It was a simple answer, but made her plight all the more difficult to resolve. Maybe asking her for these phantom issues were too much. May be she needed to forget that plan and go for her primary issue.

"What I mean is, can you teach me things to help me to fight with? Not that I would use it on anyone here! I know you probably think me insane, but I know better than to use it for petty things," she rambled, her mind reacting just as quickly to the words coming out of her mouth and rectifying them.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:28 pm

The situation became clear quickly as the befuddled woman continued to stumble over her words. So Narissa was a new student and was already introduced to the inhabitants of this island. She was slightly impressed the young student sought her out in hopes of finding a way to fight back.

"I see," she replied softly, "The blonde one you speak of is not one of my students but I have occasionally found women with potential that I have taken under my wing. But all those students had prior experience or at least the necessary spark to be able to learn such abilities." Kanoe took a soft sip of her tea as she considered the woman. She felt no spark and besides the odd habits involving her ears, this student seemed completely ordinary. Would it even be possible to create a spark in a nonchanneler?

"It can take years for someone with no ability to awaken or it may even be impossible for some," she said cooly, "Yet you came on your own power so perhaps I can provide some of my time. You wish to fight the things that reside on this island, yes? Only a small percentage of the student body knows of such things and even then most doubt themselves. But, I do not like to waste my time. Did you know students call me a monster because of the rumors that have spread? In wishing to fight these creatures, you will be seen as similar should you succeed in achieving power. Is that what you want, Narissa?"

Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:48 pm

Narissa almost frozed at the witches words. As if Kanoe had been the one sifting and perusing through her mind, Narissa's words had been turned over, cut, and polished to reveal the truth behind the words.

"But how did . . ." But her lips became still as she considered her own question. It only to a trace down Kanoe's body to add the two together, if not make a vague close enough idea.

'With all of those monsters after one thing . . . It'd be a miracle they skipped over her.' True, Narissa may not have had the sizable breast of Kanoe, the grace of her motions, or even the pronuonced -ahem- wisdom of her demeanor, but she'd be cursing herself if she couldn't add her own notes to things, recollecting all of the monster's agenda.

So she really didn't need all of this pussy-footing around anymore . . .

"Yes. Some of the monsters have been intruding on my mind. I'm afraid the last one did a number on me, though." Pressing a thin finger over her right temple, she applied pressure to one of the many nodes that was acting up.

"But even so, I want to be able to do something about them. What others think of me means little to me." With those who had first ridiculed her for seeking help from the 'monstres' it was easy to either be consumed by the skeptics biting rebuttals.

For a Narissa a few months ago, that is.

"Monster or not, I doubt half of them even knew of the real dangers here . . ."

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:38 pm

Kanoe giggled softly. Apparently bringing everything out into the light caught the woman off balance. She found Narrisa's eyes trailing downward once more. The flickering flames of the candles left her chest glowing in it's soft light while shadows swayed within her cleavage.

"A good answer," she said with a faint smile, "It is good to understand that those other students will not be of any help for you should you encounter another creature. We all will be on this island a long time and we must do all we can to fight back and survive."

The witch lightly sipped her tea before closing her tome. It was time to move on with business. "While it was wise for you to come to me for assistance, I do not have the time to provide my secrets to someone who may have no ability whatsoever. An ally is always nice but right now you are helpless and your mind has been toyed with already. What could you possibly offer me in return for my help and perhaps even my protection?"

The way Narrisa kept rubbing her temples did bring forth concerns. This woman could very well be under another creature's control. She was never fond of playing these sick games with the monsters. But, if she closed out everyone she sees in paranoia, she would get nowhere quickly. This was an interesting woman who had at least the spine and will to step forward, but such things are not enough to fight these things.

Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:53 pm

A frown marred the girl's features as she looked down from Kanoe's gaze boring into her own. This was where she balanced on the razor blade, between falling to the wayside of Kanoe's help and being on her own, useless and helpless. Then, there was the other side, where she could become more powerful, be able to protect herself and not fear every corner turned to a shadowy hall or the scrapes in the night outside her windowsill. . .

"Yes, I realize that I may not be a suitable . . . channelor was it? But I am willing to try and learn any way possible, I don't have many things that you may be interested in. But surely, we are better in numbers than being picked off one by one like mice! Even," Narissa took a pause here, making sure her gaze was leveled with the witch's to express her earnestness. "Even if that means one should fall behind to intentionlly divert the path of them . . . I will help anyway that I can."

It was a bold proclomation that she made to Kanoe, but none made of hastiness or ignorant thoughts. Everything that pervaded from her was uptmost honesty. Even the distracting phantoms couldn't take her drive to become better from that face.

"I promise, I won't waste your time. Even if its just a little, I could try a bit on my own if you lose interest."

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:54 pm

Kanoe sighed softly after the small speech Narrisa gave. At least this one was willing and eager to learn unlike a certain little brat that actually had potential. Even if she fails to teach this woman anything, perhaps Clarice or the others will have better luck.

"Very well," she said finally, rising to her feet, "I will see if you are able to perform the basics."

The witch moved to the windows and opened the blinds a bit to allow light to enter the room. "We are called many things. Witches, channelers, mages, usually depends on where we learned our abilities and how are own personal style of magic is performed. No matter the name, we all channel a type of energy known as mana. Mana exists in all things including yourself and the chair you sit on. It flows about in the air and by learning to control, guide, or otherwise channel the flow of this unseen power we can create various effects. Channeling fire mana can allow someone to throw a fireball for example."

She suddenly said a stream of spidery words that did not seem to mean anything. The air around the palm of Kanoe's hand began to shimmer with heat and suddenly bursts into a small smoldering ball of flame. Closing her hand into a fist causes the flames to sputter out leaving behind only a wisp of black smoke.

"The first lesson is as basic as I can make it," she said softly, circling around Narissa and resting her hands on the woman's shoulders, "I will tell you the necessary steps to see this unseen power. Should you tell me accurately what you see then I will consider the lesson successful and we can move on to learning if you can channel mana. Every hour that you are unable to tell me what you see with your sight, I will ask something of you and you shall perform it without question understand? Now, listen carefully..."

"Close your eyes and focus on controlling your breathing," she said softly into Narissa's ear, "Relax and begin to listen to the sounds around you. The gentle breeze coming from the vents, your own breathing and heartbeat, slowly silence each of these sounds from your senses one by one until only the soft breeze remains. Now focus on just the gentle breeze and try to listen to a sound that lies beyond it, hidden from normal ears. It will sound like a incessant whine of energy that will come everywhere. Focus on this sound, feel how it enters you and goes around your body. When you feel you have grasped this sound, you may open your eyes."

With that, the witch pulls away and returns to her seat. She sips her tea lightly as she began to read her tome once more. Kanoe was not sure how long it will take an outsider to learn mana sight, but it was as simple of lesson as she could get.

Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:24 pm

'Even in the chair?' Narissa couldn't help but give a skeptical glance to where the seat. Sure, people, plants, animal birds. . . . But a chair? The would be snarky comment died in her throat as she beheld what Kanoe ignited.

Narissa couldn't help the astonishment that lighted her face as she saw the flames born of Kanoe's own will erupt to life within her grasp. Narissa never truely doubted her . . . but to see exactly what she was capable of first hand with no rumors . . . The rumors didn't do her power justice as she watched he close her hand over the flame, no signs of singing showing on the woman's supple flesh.

Those same fingers rested themselves over Narissa's shoulders as the girl listened to the instructions that the witch had to offer. But . . .what was that do without say thing?! It took everything in her to not open her mouth and just do as she was told, not to give this woman a harder time than she could know she'd be placing on her.

"Al . . .Alright." With that affirmed, Narissa lowered her long lashes closed until she could see no longer, the darkness made amplified by the abyss of the room. She slowed her breathing, trying to mute herself as much as possible before she could seek out with her ears others sounds and do the same with them. The first was the flickering sounds of the candles . . . .just. . . .menatlly turn them off in her head right?

Narissa found this harder than she thought as minutes past and she was still only trying to ignore the small candles. Soon, her mind picked up on the gentle sips of tea that must have been Kanoe. She could picture those sensuos lips pressing themselves against the ceramic, but she was only unclearing her mind more.

A frown found its way on her face as she struggled to keep her eyes closed. This was harder than she thought. 'Okay! Just stop thinking of EVERYTHING --go blank! . . .nnnnoowww!' But then she was only thinking of keeping it blank still, a groan escaping her as she fidgeted in her seat.

'Come on, mana, mana, mana .. .' A finger reached up to her ear lobe as she kept her eyes closed, mentally surrounding herself in darkness. Like a switch, her shoulders slagged as her fingers rubbed the lobe.

It was less forcfull now as she wasn't as tense to make the noises and sounds 'snap' away or just ignore them. Now . . . now they were just easing from her thoughts, even fading as her mind began warming up to the idea. But even as she could finally undo some of the distracting sounds, the tinglings did not end there and in her dark seclude, she could not see much else but was was pulsating inside of her. As if her eyes were no longer seeing just the black behind her eyelids but . . .

"Is . . .is it like a . . . network or something?" she asked blinding. It was the best she could think of with the word choice, but groping her mind out for a sign or even a picture was showing its diffculty.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:50 pm

The witch patiently waited as she continued to read her tome. Narissa was already showing difficulty but that was expected. It was not easy to just tell yourself to stop thinking and block out everything you hear. This was not something one could rush but find through slow bouts of trial and error. Kanoe was lucky enough to have a true mage teach her this trick after she had already been practicing, though lucky was a loose term when dealing with monsters.

Kanoe looked up from her book when she sensed Narissa's struggling had stopped. She blinked at the fingers stroking the woman's ear lobe. An odd habit or some sort of mental switch? The woman appeared completely relaxed now. Perhaps there was some hope in this student.

She smiled faintly as the woman suddenly called out to her. It was indeed a network of threads of various colors. But, the problem was Narissa had yet to open her eyes. Kanoe sipped her tea lightly before responding.

"You will know when you see it," she replied softly, "But you will have to open your eyes to check. If you see nothing, start over and try again."

Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:32 pm

"Huh?" Digits freezing in their movement on her ears, Narissa's cobalt eyes showed again as they looked around her setting. It was like coming out from under the water, all the sounds once muted and distant became audible again as she searched her surroundings.

"I . . . don't see it." Sure, she could imagine seeing the networking with her eyes closed . . . But how could she bring it out to her regular sight? For now, it was only the shadows of the room that played partner to the candle flames on her desk, nothing flowed in rivers in the carpet, the air, or her chair for that matter.

"So I have to try again . . ." she stated, looking to the unlit ceiling of the room. 'How much time has past anyways?' Quickly closing her eyes, she made to try to encompass herself in the same focus as before, those little nodes in her mind not as much the hassel this time. Even though she didn't begin fidgetting or rubbing her ear, she kept the pressure constant on the pierced lobe.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:17 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 70 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next