View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 3:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Volunteering [For Narissa] 

Post Re: Volunteering [For Narissa]
Ria kept on grounding her ass back against Narissa, wanting as much of the student inside her as possible. She was positively pleased to find someone who could actually last this long without collapsing, as there had been some disappointing partners as of late. Then again, perhaps it was the magically inclined that would provide the most fun. Either way, she wasn't sure but at least she now had a fun project to work on, and perhaps some visits to make.

Alas, Ria soon found her fun interrupted as another monster appeared, her brother staring straight at her. "Wh, what do you want?!" Making her annoyance clear, Ria was plainly expecting Luju to bugger off so she could go back to enjoying herself. But Luju wasn't easily dissuaded. "Unfortunately, it ain't what I want but what the old man wants. He's calling for us, so let's go already."

Groaning, Ria waved for him to go away, "You go ahead, I'll be right there! I just... need to... finish this up!" Luju sighed and raised a hand instead. Right as soon as he snapped his fingers, it was as if a tidal wave of pleasure suddenly crashed straight into Narissa, her entire body shuddering as if she had been struck by a lightning bolt. Forcibly, seemingly endlessly, her cock suddenly erupted, painting Ria's insides with rope after rope of cum, filling her up so much that excessive semen began to ooze and drip down from her stuffed hole.

After several long moments, the deluge of cum finally slowed to a halt, the floodgates closed once again. Another snap and Narissa would feel her cock melting back into her body, no longer needed even if it was still wanted by another. Ria growled with annoyance as she tried taking a swing at her brother, who easily dodged. "Fuck you! I wasn't done!" Angrily, the succubus left, leaving Narissa alone with Luju. "Who cares...?" The monster grunted as he approached the student, placing the palm of his hand on her forehead suddenly. "Time to go bye bye and forget any of this happened."

Sleep would overwhelm her, sending her into a deep slumber as the monster plucked away the memories Narissa had made since coming to the Labs. She would remember that she had been here but as for what she had done or what had happened to her, none would remain behind, leaving only a mystery for the girl to try and figure out. With the game prematurely ended, their fun time interrupted, the twins' power was broken as Narissa would find herself, sleeping in the waiting room where she had first began, technicians and assistants looking at her strangely and wondering why she was there for.

Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:53 pm

Location: *salutes* Narissa at your service! . . . .wait. . .
Post Re: Volunteering [For Narissa]
Narrisa pounded, even when there was a new face. She could feel herself so close, just a few . . .dozen . . . .more . . . . The man looked vaugely familiar to the good doctor, but she really didn't comprehend for it. She ignored their exchange of words, forgoing it to better appreciate how much closer she was.

A snapping sound broke the the band, her cock instantly clenching as she stuffed her cock into Ria, groaning at the her release, shoving it as deeply as she could as spots began forming in her vision. Her gasping form stay clenched to Ria, ribbons of cum coated with mana being expended into the succubus for moments upon moments. She shudder, remainders only giving weak spurts before she was clinging on to nothing, crumbling against the medical chair. Unable to stop panting, she watched blurry-eyed as the stranger walked up to her casually. Another snap.

She whimpered as she felt the sensitive organ retract, melting, disappearing away, leaving only the parts she was born with. She slumped limply against the chair as his palm covered her forehead and eyes, like a blindfold, the suggestion whispered into her ear.

'Was this happening?' Narissa thought to herself . . . . with only another question follow seconds after.

"What's this?" She blinked, feeling eyes upon her. Lifting her head, she saw herself, seated in the waiting room she had dozed off at. Men and women in lab coats stood over her warily.

"Mahm? . . . .are you ok?" One woman, tall, glasses wearing, and chestnut hair tied in a high ponytail asked her. Narissa swallowed, blinking at the woman. Didn't they know she had been waiting here for several hours?

"Yes . . . I'm here for my appointment." They techs gave each other and her curious looks before the woman turned to the clerk after getting her name.

"Cindy, is there an appointment for Ms. Lorris?"

The blond receptionist tinkered at her keyboard, the light of the monitor flashing back as she smiled. "Yes, just a routine check-up . . . . But that isn't until next week."

Narrisa looked down at herself in embarrassment, eyes glued on her lap . . . as if the answers could be found there. "I guess . . .I'll just head back," she mumbled, standing up slowly . . . with only the queerest sense of feeling drained . . .

Charachter listing :D
~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about her bust size?!
Vegeta:It's . . .ITS OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!!

*gets mauled for bad joke*

Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5