View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 11:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 A New Puppet(For Rhaine and Ishtar) 

Post A New Puppet(For Rhaine and Ishtar)
Wraith glances back at a girl he'd just made fondle herself in front of her study group outside. It always pleased him to see a girl become so humiliated because of him, but he wanted more. So he decides to find someone to take control over and have her ravage someone else. He had only done that a couple of times, but it felt so good being able to physically torment the girls.

Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:41 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: A New Puppet(For Rhaine and Ishtar)
And cue Rhaine. She had been relatively new to the campus and had though her experienced so far had been rather ideal. She was use to being on the outside looking in so the speak and didn't really have many friends outside of Dani who had become than a friend.

Still, Rhaine was a submissive sort and tended to keep to herself. She was shy, daring only when pushed into it or very drunk where he tongue became freer regretfully.

But she heard whispered tales about the girl that had just fingered herself with an audience watching. Some people just did not have any self control! Others needed the audience sadly.

Rhaine had packed a back back intending to leave the campus and set out for the outdoors. A brief hike to work out her new home she paused looking towards Brooke who everyone was talking about. She could not help but shake her head as she proceeded to leave the campus.

Rhaine's Diary

Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:00 am

Wraith spots Rhaine and looks over her body before floating towards her. As he enters her body, she would have felt a very brief chill. He begins to peer into her mind and gaze upon her memories. 'Ah, a new girl...I can't let this opportunity pass me by.' At that instant, Rhaine would've felt her consciousness pushed aside as a new presence took over her body. She would only be able to watch through her eyes helplessly. "Hello there, Rhaine. It's a pleasure to meet you." A voice in her head said. "My name is Wraith, and I will be using your body for a little while. So just relax and enjoy the show."

Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:08 am
Profile YIM

Recent memories of interest in Rhaine's mind had been her 'discipline' session in the basement and of more interest perhaps was the fact that the second time she had dared snoop around the basement with another girl she had been possessed, albeit briefly.

A chill washes over her. W'What is happening!?

But she is powerless to do much. Certainly she struggles for control but in the end is as helpless as a fly tangled up in a spider's web.

She is anything but calm, still she had dealt with this sort of the thing in the past and is a little less panicked though any of her rare friends that saw her would just think she had more of her home brewed alcohol.

W-What's going on! P-Please let me go! She was think unsure if this thing that took control of her body could even hear her though she figured that he must have.

Rhaine's Diary

Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:30 am

"My my, I see you've been very naughty already. But if you thought that was bad, just wait till you see what I'm going to make you do. For example, that girl over you saw, I'm the one that made her do that. I simply invaded her mind and made her see her deepest and darkest fantasies. She's not the first either. One girl I made her do that right in the middle of a play she was performing. You should've seen the look on everyone's faces." Wraith says laughing sadistically as he thought back on that day. But I have something else in store for you. We're going to find another girl and use your body to play with her. Doesn't that sound like fun?"

Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:37 am
Profile YIM

It was a beautiful day on the island, and Ishtar was determined to make the most of it. Having completed her early afternoon classes, the blue haired one had decided that being at the edge of the woods would be a perfect place to enjoy nature. So unwilling to wait, the young student went there immediately after class not even changing out of her school uniform. Now she had all afternoon to enjoy the beautiful weather while reading that new romance book she checked out of the library.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:30 am

NOOO! She screams and flails within her mind uselessly to the ordeal. Whatever it is, it becomes obvious that she can't shake it loose. The thoughts of doing those embarrassing things sweep over her.

Oh, what does it want? She dreads those things. Dreads finding another girl too but she does't want to endanger Dani either with this thing still trying to work out what this thing was. Yet it appalled her that it wanted her to seek out another. Dani ... There was a mental sob though it was useless this thing had her thoroughly and the only thing she could hope to do was reason with it in some fashion though she was completely at it's mercy. Was it genderless or a male for that matter?

Really, I'm not too bad, honest. I got in trouble one but that ...that really wasn't my fault! Please, don't do this! I'll, I'll behave! Just tell me what you want and I'll do it, just not that, please not that!

Rhaine's Diary

Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:52 am

"You still don't seem to understand. This has nothing to do with your behavior. I do this because I take great joy in using and humiliating you girls. You and every other girl that's here and will ever be here, you're all just playthings to me." Wraith looks around with Rhaine's body and soon spots the familiar blue hair girl just leaving. "Oh and look who it is. That Rhaine, is Ishtar. The same one I made humiliate herself on stage. Let's go have fun with her, shall we?" He approaches Ishtar with a smile and acting friendly. Hello. I'm Rhaine. Are you going out for a walk?

OOC: To differentiate Wraith speaking through Rhaine, I'll be using a colored text.

Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:31 pm
Profile YIM

(figured I'd slip this in since it was a direct interaction with the monster, I'll wait my turn next time :))

Her mind reels. Thinking of what she could do. Maybe if she pretended to be alright with this, had no response he would have been disinterested in her but it was far too late for that. This was humiliating, being just a toy.

She struggles to resist the movement of her body but cannot even hinder the creature in the slightest. She sees what it see and she soon spots the blue haired girl, gulping, or trying to as it become obvious as to what he or it intends to do.

Well, she has an idea anyway. Pleading wouldn't work, she could not hope to sway it and she couldn't think of anything that it couldn't take. What did it need? She was struggling or at least trying too but she was not able to resist the commands to move at all. To add injury to insult her movements weren't even jerky showing her just how outclassed she was.

She had to accept the obvious, right? No, not yet. Not that she really had an option of fighting back. This was all in her head … no, she couldn't imagine this, she had to be going nuts!

What sick pleasure do you derive from this! W-What do you need? Her mind was racing, still panicked at what was happening to her.

Rhaine's Diary

Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:58 pm

Ishtar was about to sit down and enjoy the new book she had gotten from the library, when she saw a fellow student approaching. The woman was a little shorter than Ishtar but with short blonde hair and brown hair. Still she a warm smile and seemed pretty friendly. Oh Hello, I am Ishtar. It is a pleasure to meet you. I was just going to find a place to read my new book. But it is a very beautiful day is it not. The blue haired girl returned the warm smile to her new found friend.

Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:21 am

"I was created from the very same sick pleasure you speak of. All the perverse and sadistic thoughts and feelings that taint this school led to my existence. This is no real logic behind my actions." Wraith said to Rhaine before speaking to Ishtar again. Yes it is. But something amazing happened just now. Some girl started playing with herself while in a study group. Unbelievable isn't it? Wraith knew pointing this out would stir up Ishtar's memories of what he did to her, and wanted to try to have her move with him and Rhaine to a more secluded area.

Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:34 am
Profile YIM

No logic? That meant that there was nothing that she could do to ease this situation. She was unable to fight physically or even bargain – damn!

Run Ishtar! Oh, run!

But the girl wasn't and Wraith must have been having some sort of sick fun. She could do little but watch as her body felt useless. The stirring up of old memories within the blue haired girl of course would have been meant to stir up past tortures within her.

She felt sick to her stomach but she could do nothing at this point save for watch. She struggled against him more though it was useless. She was ensnared in that net.

Don't, don't you want someone knew … Persuasion, her only option really as far as she could the only thing left open to her as she tried to spare Ishtar. Ultimately it mattered little though as Wraith would have just shifted targets and she would be in the same situation. Plus she did not consider that it would even give Wraith pause.

Rhaine's Diary

Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:07 am

Ishtar could feel a bit of embarrassment as the blonde mentioned the incident at the study group. Her own memory was often suspect, but she could remember the incident at play very clearly in ther mind. Yes, I bet that would be very embarrassing for the girl involved. The blue haired girl blushed at just the thought of the playing with herself like that in front of the audience. You know now I think of it a walk might be a really good think to clear my head today.

Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:18 am

"Heheh, I knew that would get her. Now watch, as I use your body to ravage hers, Rhaine." I saw a nice little spot we could go to. I'll show you. Wraith begins to lead Ishtar away from the school and down a path into the woods, then onto a smaller less traveled path. It soon leads to a clearing at the base of a steep cliff. An evil smile comes across Rhaine. That was too easy, Ishtar. You're too trusting... By now, Rhaine's voice sounded very different. Like another was mixed in with it.

Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:30 am
Profile YIM

No, d-don't do this! Her inner voice screams though they walk on she's screaming for some sort of way to warn the other girl but is helpless here. She has nothing to offer really, nothing that could possibly appeal to it but as her voices distorts and changes a final last ditch plea enters into her mind, one that might not work but she tries it in desperation.

As much as she was loathe to accept this it was the lesser of two evils to her. Use her! I'll – I'll stay, you can do what you want.

But that probably wouldn't work. He made it clear that he could do whatever he wanted anyway and probably took some perverse pleasure at this.

Rhaine's Diary

Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next