View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 5:32 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 A Harsh Light (Ryu) 

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Post A Harsh Light (Ryu)
Ms. Krysten scowled as the door opened, revealing one of her most annoying students, Ryu. Late again Ryu. Class started 10 minutes ago. She had been patient and lenient, but Ryu's constant lateness, her lack of attention in class, and her talking back had pushed her to the edge. It wouldn't take much for her to finally snap at Ryu.

As Seraph flew over the school, his form hidden by a light reflection spell, he looks for his flower gifts. He doesn't feel like taking a chance and picking someone new for his entertainment, instead he would prefer to find someone whose skills were already known. Focusing on one of the tracking spells on the flowers he is amazed to find a second soul in the room he can see, and standing where the teacher should be no less. A look into her soul reveals he can see her because of her annoyance of the student, who the teachers thoughts identify as Ryu Tanaka. An idea comes and Seraph casts a spell on his mouth to make his words appear as thoughts in the teachers head. I should give her detention in the basement to teach her a true lesson.

Ms. Krysten was about to motion Ryu to her seat when a thought occurs. I should give her detention in the basement to teach her a true lesson. At it her scowl fades, and a slight smile instead spreads over her face. Ryu I have been patient and lenient with you, but that cannot continue forever. For constantly being late you will report to room R3 in the basement within 10 minutes after class finishes for the day. Every minute you are late will add an hour to the time you spend in detention. Ms. Krysten writes out the detention slip and holds it out to Ryu.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:45 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: A Harsh Light (Ryu)
It hasn't been her intention, but after all she enjoyed how the teachers went mad about the redhead who always does something to upset them. They were most likely to just ignore the student over time and she was fine with it unless they showed some emotions to entertain their pupil long enough.

Ms. Krysten, her history teacher, was a quite strong person if she had to be one, but it seemed like the barrel of her patience has overflowed already. The woman really wanted to send her to the basement, Ryu had been there some times and hated the thought of going there again. She wanted to resist of course, but failed as she wanted to say something while Ms. Krysten passed her the detention slip. As I said, I have been patient with you, but you are almost incorrigible. As she felt most of the other students looking at her, Ryu nodded and sat down on her chair.

The bell rang and Ryu headed for the basement. It didn't take long to reach it, but of course due her lack of punctuality she forgot to hurry. Obviously the girl was late again, to find the door was harder than the student thought and found herself looking around confused to find the correct room. Finally reaching it, a clock hung around next to the door of room R3 and it revealed she was late for about three minutes. With a sigh due her own stupidity, her hand reached out and knocked at the door firmly.

Last edited by Ryu on Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:34 pm

Enter.

Ms. Krystan glared at the door. She had arrived nearly 5 minutes earlier, and had grown impatient when the allotted time had passed. She had originally intended to simply give Ryu a talking to and set work for her to do, but as time had passed in this room she had constantly come up with new, and better ways to punish her. Ways that would be far more effective, and be far harsher. Of course as Ryu became later and later her resistance and reluctance to resort to such methods faded until it was virtually non-existent.

The room itself was plain, a blackboard rested against a wall, and a single desk was in front of it facing away. A second desk was facing the first and the blackboard, obviously for the student. Otherwise the entire room was empty, the floor was cold stone, as were the walls.

What Ms. Krystan hadn't noticed was Seraph's concealed form standing in the back of the room. He had been following the teacher ever since she had given out the detention to Ryu, and been whispering into her mind. For the entire class he had slowly worked through her resistance, and in the end Ms. Krystan's mind had become almost putty in his hands. She accepted any thought he implanted without question, and he had been working away at her last few knots of resistance while they had both been waiting for Ryu to arrive. He had also made a point of studying several of the other detention rooms and had memorised the structure of several different 'disciplinary tools'. It would be a simple matter to use his light magic to replicate them as required.

This is going to be entertaining.

Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:53 pm
Profile YIM

As she heard Ms. Krystan's voice, the girl turned the knob carefully and glanced inside before fully entering. Of course the teacher had been a punctual person as long as Ryu stayed at Shokushu, but Ryu started wondering why she didn't see her as she has been searching for the room. Ryu shook her head, stumbled a short amount of time before closing the door with a sigh and turned around to the teacher again. She seemed impatient though, the redhead felt sorry due she disappointed her once again, but that's what she was, she didn't care about it anyway.

Most rooms looked like the one she found herself in, just in the basement of course, it didn't seem like they paid any attention to other furnishings. It didn't matter, they served their purpose pretty good and the girl remembered the hidden 'tools' inside of them.

Ryu approached the desk which was facing the front of the room where the teacher already sat, not taking a seat at all. Slightly depressed she looked forward, directly into the eyes of the teacher to find a sign of mercy, but it didn't seem to work. She made a big mistake as she came too late, she'd have to spend some hours in the room with her anxiety about what the disappointed teacher would do with her.

I am sorry for being late again, Miss Krystan. I didn't mean to disappoint you in a way.

Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:05 pm

As soon as the door closed the handle tingled slightly as a burst of mana flowed through the door. Seraph had no intention of letting anything get out of this room and had cast a barrier through the walls and door to that effect. Ryu had been exposed to mana before, and might recognise the sensation. Of course she might also be too worried about the detention and Ms. Krystan to notice.

Do you enjoy detentions so much that you go out of your way to quadruple the length of them Ryu? I had originally intended to simply give you some extra work to go over, and as such I have an hours worth of work to complete. However we will need to come up with something for the remaining three hours. Ms. Krystan's voice was cold and harsh, her eyes easily showing her irritation at Ryu's lateness. Sit. She pointed at the second desk.

Unseen by Ms. Krystan Seraph also pointed at the second chair as she commanded Ryu to sit on it. Seraph's point however, was more than just a idle order to an errant student. As his mana flowed into he chair he smiled, As soon as Ryu sat on it the entertainment would begin.

Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:29 am
Profile YIM

Something created a strange feeling inside her hand as it left the knob of the door, a tingling spread through it while she found herself being slightly dizzy. It could've been another mistery of Shokushu though, so Ryu let the thought of a spy or something inside the room pass and still faced the teacher in front of the room.

Let me explain, Miss Krystan... First I'd like to say the last time you gave me some extra work I just did the necessary parts, I am just not as reliable as you are. Well, the second thing is I have nothing to do at all, it's entertaining to stay around here, I like the atmosphere.

Even though she liked the teacher, she couldn't resist her character and replyed with her ironic voice, facing the teacher with another one of her smiles to decrease her own pressure. She ordered the student to sit down and of course she followed her task and sat down.

Ryu's eyes widened as the strange feeling came up again while she sat on the chair, of course the redhead was irritated about it and started to be nervous, the sudden feeling spread through her whole body as well. The girl sighed to resist revealing her true feelings about it, looking up at the teacher to think about what she had in mind for her uncertain student.

What do you have in mind? Bore me to death or just doing your common homily so we can get out of here?

Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:09 pm

As Ryu sat on the chair Seraph smiled, and with a thought the chair changed. Metal bands slid out of the arms and legs, locking Ryu's wrists and ankles in steel rings.

Ms. Krystan was surprised as the metal bands slid out of the chair, but almost instantly after the surprise registered on her face a thought made her dismiss it. Of course the chairs did that, that was why she had chosen this room.

Now the options I see Ryu is that I could leave a note on the door that you are in here and leave it unlocked ... She paused to let that sink in, and as she did so she wondered just why was that threatening? What about that threat made Ryu react so? However yet again her query was diverted by a thought That is irrelevant and I am getting distracted. Or I could handle the punishment myself. I'm going to be generous and give you the choice as to which one.

By now Seraph suspects that Ryu would realise something is wrong, her teacher is not behaving anything like she normally does, and the tingling caused by contact with his mana, no matter how brief, would be a familiar sensation.

Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:31 pm
Profile YIM

Her wrists and ankles got locked in steel rings which made it impossible to move any of her limbs accurately. The girl grit her teeth and started to move herself in every possible direction, but failed to do anything productive.

Ryu's mouth opened to say something, but it abruptly closed again and her eyes went down on the floor, looking on the plain bottom as if like it was the last thing she'd see. The student felt embarassed, not the behaviour of Ms. Krystan was the thing that annoyed her, but her own. She should have been there on time, but after all it was just her good old teacher who'd never do something to the student that looked so pretty even though she was a little terror deep inside her soul.

You are not brave enough to do that, I am sure you will be the one who surrenders, Miss Krystan.

Her words could sound a bit provocative, but to see the reaction of her was much more interesting. It wasn't her teacher's typical behaviour or any common form of emotions, but after all everyone could be in a kind of rage someday. But she was such a young teacher, pretty beautiful as well, what made her acting like this? She let the thought pass as her mind registered the tingling as firmly as before, even stronger as she wasn't able to leave the chair. Her thoughts tried to find an answer, but her body tried to focus on her teacher as her eyes kept staring at the still sitting woman.

Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:48 pm

At Ryu's words Ms. Krystan's eyes narrow in anger. Rising from her seat she slowly starts to pace around Ryu.

Ryu's head tries to follow her, but with her body bound like it was eventually Ms. Krystan moves out of her field of view. Something about the chair looks different than normal, and for the first time she notices that while it has a base, arms, legs and the frame of a back rest the wood that would normally fill it up is missing. As such anyone behind someone seated in it has free access to the seated persons back. As Ms. Krystan's thoughts turn slowly darker due to Seraph's whispering in her mind she isn't even startled to find a leather studded collar in her hand, a single loop is attached that looks like a lead or other such thing could be attached, and although their seems to be no locking mechanism Ms. Krystan simply 'knows' that Ryu would not be able to remove it, even if her hands were free. Stepping forward she lifts Ryu's hair out of the way and clasps the collar around her neck. We will see Ryu. Her voice seems very different to normal, it seems commanding and dominating.

Seraph smiles as Ms. Krystan places the collar he made around Ryu's neck. As the magical lock snapped shut a slight sense of pleasure spread throughout Ryu's body. Focusing his mana a slight indentation appeared in the chair she was sitting on that rubbed into her slit ever time she moved even the slightest. For now that will do for directly influencing Ryu. He will let Ms. Krystan continue, albeit with him providing minor guidance.

Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:03 pm
Profile YIM

Ryu's eyes widened even further due her sudden surprise as her female teacher rose from her chair approaching the bound redhead.

Ms. Krystan stood behind her after circling around the chair, Ryu's head not able to follow her anymore due her lack of movement options. A shiver run down her spine as she noticed how the teacher made up ideas to punish her, Ryu's own thoughts working on a plan to get out of the whole situation quick and safe. She felt the teacher lifting Ryu's hair, a silent yell escaped her throat as something like leather got belt on her neck, not able to move her head enough to see what it is exactly.

Yes, we will see. Don't try to make me angry Krystan...

Leaving away the 'Miss' would annoy the teacher even further, nervously looking around as she heard something like a lock that silently closed, a slight pleasure spread through the unknown object around her neck. Ryu tried to move as well, but suddenly froze as the pleasure filled her slit after she moved, even as she just shivered due excitement it affected her. How was that even possible? She didn't see the teacher setting up something around that area, helplessly looking on both of her sides as the redhead wasn't able to spot the teacher in any direction her eyes turned.

Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:20 pm

At Ryu's words Seraph almost smiled, she was making it so very easy for him to push the teacher further and further.

Ms. Krystan bristled with anger at Ryu's insolence, and was pleasantly surprised when Ryu squirmed as a shock spread from the collar for a heartbeat. Hearing the tinkling of various metal things hitting each other she turned around to see a large variety of devices she could use on Ryu. A smile spread across her face and as she walked towards them she clasped her hands in glee and called out over her shoulder. Oh Ryu how I wish you could see just what variety we have here for you to try, this is going to be very entertaining. Don't worry, I promise that if we haven't got through them all by the time the 4 hours is up I can lengthen your time here to make sure you get to see what all of them feel like.

It had been simple enough for Seraph to focus the light in the room into the stockpile of toys and devices that Ms. Krystan was slowly walking towards. With a thought the spell enchanting the collar currently around Ryu's neck activates, and another shock spreads through her body. It only lasts for a moment, but the result is so very entertaining.

Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:31 pm
Profile YIM

Ryu tried to see the things her teacher mentioned, her upped body had a decreased ability to move itself in any direction and the angle she could turn her head wouldn't be enough to see the 'variety' of tools Ms. Krystan was so proud she had found them. A cold shudder ran down her spine as she heard the word 'entertaining', it reminded her about the encounter with the angel she just had some time ago.

Are you trying to startle me? Didn't we talk about those stuff recently, Krystan? I can just sit here for some hours, at least tomorrow you'd have to let me free, I guess another teacher wouldn't be proud of you if you keep a student here too long, they'll start worrying, you know?

It wasn't the girl's intention to push her teacher like that, forcing her to get angry every second they spent time together, even though the student was the one with the disadvantage in their little dispute. Ryu grit her teeth as something like the shocks she had received spread through her neck, she blushed lightly as the feeling turned into a more enjoyable one. She started to get angry she even went down here, the redhead thought it'd have been better if she simply stayed in her room to avoid the embarassment she felt. Trying to ignore it, her head rested as it just looked to the front of the room, facing the desk in front of her.

Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:48 pm

Ms. Krystan could not explain just how she knew what to say, she didn't understand half of what she had said, what she was thinking of saying. But it felt so right, she just had to do it.

I think you would find that if I did the teachers whose classes you missed or were late for would simply add more time to your detention. Now don't move.

The reason for the last statement soon became clear as Ryu felt the back of her uniform being cut away by something. Ms. Krystan needed free access to Ryu's back to use some of the devices, and rather than release the student, which she didn't really know how to do, she settled for cutting away the uniform. Of course Ryu would get in trouble for the uniform violation, but that was her problem. As the knife cut through the back of Ryu's uniform Ms Krystan started humming a song.

Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:58 pm
Profile YIM

Of course her teacher was right, they'd add more detention if necessary, Ryu arrived too late to class too often, usually annoyed most of her classmates and offended every teacher she had in almost every possible way, they won't feel sorry for the pretty redhead even if she'd miss their classes again.

Ryu felt something cutting away her uniform as Ms. Krystan ordered her not to move, even though she didn't want to she had to follow her order due her current situation and the fear of the unknown object which took care of her uniform. One of her more strict teachers would almost kill her for her damaged uniform, she'd be in big trouble anyway but now it just got worse. The girl got furious about the teacher behind her, humming a song she never heard, most likely enjoying her won strength and control of her boisterous student.

How can you do such a thing? This uniform belongs to the school, they will grill me for that! If I ever get out of here you'll receive the full effect of my anger...

Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:24 pm

Threatening a Teacher? It looks like I might just have to extend this detention after all. As she spoke she continued to cut away the uniform, until finally she had access to Ryu's bare back. The only piece of cloth that was covering any part of her skin was the back of her bra strap. Satisfied with her handiwork Ms. Krystan walks away towards the supply of devices and the sound of her rummaging for something fills the room. What to start with. What to start with. She repeats the mantra as she looks at each object in turn before discarding it.

Suddenly she exclaims with glee as she finds what she is looking for. Picking up the modified cattle prod she walks forward and lightly touches it against Ryu's back to judge the result.

Seraph was quite pleased with the 'cattle prod' he had made, he had even gone to the effort of enchanting it with a shock spell that would simulate the real thing. He continues to watch silently, with his mental voice directing Ms. Krystan's mind and body to ensure he remains entertained by the whole affair.

Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:35 pm
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 153 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next