View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 2:40 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Rememberance and Romance (Taisie) 

Post Rememberance and Romance (Taisie)
With the semester coming to a close, everyone was excited about their short much needed break coming up during the holidays. Of course Kanoe was skeptical about such an opportunity. Yes, she would be away from the school and class rooms with the exception of her time in the basement with Natsuki. But at the same time it meant that monsters would be on the prowl seeking to satisfy their unending urge to rape and mate with students of Shokushu.

That paranoid thought was added on to when news of there being a school Prom spread like wildfire through the students. There would not only be drinking but boys which lit up every student's eyes at the thought of having a date after so many months and possibly years outside of male contact. The news left a bad feeling on the witch. Boys... After dealing with many disguised monsters, she knew this could not end well. She could only sigh in defeat when she heard the event was also mandatory. Though Clarice was a Prefect, her lover had yet to find anything suspicious about the event. But they both knew, something was going to happen something big.

There was no point in worrying about it. It was not like monsters needed a reason to hunt her down. Kanoe merely rested her head on her hand as she waited for her final class to be finished for the day. She really just wanted to be done with this school. The teacher droned on but she had long stopped listening to the lecture. Her grades were high enough to not bother worrying about the finals not that she would worry about them anyway. The witch's eyes flick up at the clock, swearing that the minute hand was going backwards as time went by.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:43 pm

Post Re: Rememberance and Romance (Taisie)
It was a curious time for the the entire student body. A prom, first finals for some, last finals for others. Pity, Taisie could not be put with either or maybe she would be a tad bit more upbeat... although she would rather be the latter of the two and be out of this school very soon if not immediately. Oh well, time heals wounds, but Taisie would wonder and ponder whether or not hers will heal given such long lengths of months and years.

She had little knowledge of such creature that prowled the school ground in search of young and helpless females to do whatever they wish on. It was a formidable and helpless sensation that Taisie was unfamiliar and very much opposed to having. She was a fighter and fight she will if she had to. But if all monsters were like that single encounter what hope was there to fight with?Surely there was some hope to grasp onto besides graduation correct?

Just as her thoughts began to deepen, Taisie's multi-colored orbs gaze to the clock just in time to for it to strike what she had been wanting for it to come upon in the last fifteen minutes of her history class. Hearing the bell ring and already having packed ahead of time, Taisie was one of the first class attendants to vacate the room and make her way to her dorm for a much needed time of pondering the school's capabilities. After all, surely the school must know of its... unique inhabitants on the island.

Her feet barely make and audible sound passed the loudly talking students that clogged the hallways like plaque to an artery. Frankly, that's what she could describe the rude bunch as nothing more then a very unnecessary build up in such a narrow passage that she could watch continue to build up until finally everything was almost at a stand still. In a humorous point of view, one would say if this was an artery then perhaps the owner of the passage would have long since died from lack of movement.

Even oxygen seemed to be deprived or perhaps that was Taisie's mind playing with her thoughts of an anatomical approach to the scene. SLowly after much filtering of students into different sections of the hallway, things began to move once more. Taisie found that by simply holding nothing more then her book in hand (if one could call that packed) that her flexibility into squeezing passed students was at a very high level. Finally one could pass through without having to veer out of the way of another. Though her mood seemed dim, Taisie glanced into a room she was passing and happened upon someone she had not seen in however many months she was 'absent'- Kanoe.

The glance was short and the possible eye contact was brief, but Taisie simply bowed her head respectfully to the woman and continued to walk passed as it seemed many students were behind her, trying desperately to get by her sluggish movement. She could doubt very much that Kanoe did not wish to speak with her after their last conversation that ended in a rather angry set back, but perhaps she should not count Kanoe as so shallow as to hold such a grudge. Briefly sighing, Taisie stopped beside a stairwell to the dorms to see if by chance Kanoe would be even interested to see her welfare or perhaps the other way around if not both.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:47 pm

The shifting of chairs and students rising to their feet broke Kanoe from her reverie. Finally, she was free for the day. The witch quickly left her chair and left without so much as a look at another student as she found an opening in the crowded lanes of the hallway.

Usually she was one to take her time and wait for things to clear before moving. But today was simply one of those days that just kept dragging on. She wanted to be back in her room with her books and her magic. With Clarice as Vera's Prefect and the Prom coming, she will probably be stuck studying alone again much like the past few nights.

As she left the room, her eyes briefly met the familiar multicolored eyes of a past partner. The look told her little beyond that the woman at least remembered her. A kunoichi that could channel mana, a unique combination of might and magic. But Taisie was even colder and more stolid than she was which made their encounters difficult and slightly awkward. It was difficult to read such a woman but she held no ill will, they learned much from their brief encounters and she looked forward to renewing their studies.

It was not uncommon for past mana users and apprentices to disappear for long periods of time. That did bring the question of whether or not the female ninja encountered any monsters yet. The brief look showed no changes in appearance of the woman unlike herself.

So much had changed in the dark witch, she was glad the woman still recognized her. Natsuki's training had left her body more lithe and athletic. Her breasts were larger and firmer while her skin held an almost unnatural perfection. The increases to her beauty only made her more favorable by monsters along with attracting many jealous looks by fellow students. Even her uniform had changed. With Clarice a Prefect and to avoid trouble for them both, the witch had returned to the standard colored uniform along with its numerous flaws such a skirt that was too short and a blouse that was too tight around the chest.

The kunoichi had disappeared into the crowds before she could say a word. The witch would have to go searching for her in her room to see if the student was alright. Eager to get out of school, the witch left at a similar pace only to find Taisie waiting for her at the entrance to the dorms.

She smiled faintly at the blue haired woman and gave a slight bow. "It is good to see you again, Taisie," she said cooly, "It has been much too long since our last meeting. Perhaps we can catch up on the times over some tea. If that is preferable to you that is." The kunoichi was always rather formal even by Kanoe's taste. But she had no problem with respecting this woman's etiquette. She wanted to ensure this long awaited meeting gets off on the right foot.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:18 pm

Taisie's curiosity seemed to instigate or perhaps stretch to Kanoe's mind to rekindle their very small yet maybe meaningful relationship. Although Taisie’s words had seemed hurtful to Kanoe last time they talked, the kunoichi had meant nothing insulting of such magnitude. But judging by the woman’s approach, although she had not yet noticed her position yet, she seemed to be looking for her in interest. That alone meant that either Kanoe was seeking to know of her welfare or she wished to reignite their studying times. Either way, she seemed very much calm, if not possibly happy to see her.

The smile said much about the woman’s opinion of her as she finally saw her through the mass of students. Taisie briefly smiled to her in respect but broke eye contact to watch other students go by until the dark witch came close enough for a small conversation to begin. Before she could even think of words to say, Kanoe was happily claiming how pleased she was to see her and invites her to her room for tea.

Sadly enough, Taisie memories had faded of any physical change of the woman except for hair and eyes and those two were perhaps the only things that really haven’t changed last time she spoke with her. But she certainly had picked up a different aura, perhaps alluring to her awakening senses of sexual lust but Taisie could very well control herself with so many distractions and manners.

In response she briefly nods before bowing her head just enough for a meaningful gesture of politeness, “The feeling is mutual and your invitation touches me. I would be happy to join you.”

Many things have changed for Taisie as well if not just perspective. A close relationship with a Head Girl, briefly fighting one her Prefect’s cousins, and encountering a monster that took its time ravaging her body and mind… there were not a lot but they were drastic steps although Taisie would never show her concerns or worries to anyone, even Vera-sama. But her attention was focused on the woman before her and she gestures to walk with her to Kanoe’s room where they could speak and talk more privately. Of course as they stepped up the stairs, Taisie was only briefly quiet for a few moments.

“So my old friend, you seem to be doing well. I see you appear much stronger then last time I saw you. I can assume you and your lover, Clarice-san are well with each other also?”

As always, Taisie was more of the question asker then an answerer. The subject on Kanoe would allow the kunoichi to possibly dive into the woman's affairs and perhaps see if she was well physically and emotionally. If anything, she doubts highly that the woman has never met the creature she has come across or perhaps there are more then simply one monster on this island.

"Much time has passed between us... I would say it's almost been a year since our last talk. Perhaps two or three more months..."

Last edited by Taisie on Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:20 pm

Things started off well enough. Taisie accepted her warm welcome and things were underway. The two walked up the stairs and into the dorms where they would head up to the floor Kanoe resides at. She was a bit worried that there may be some awkward silences but the moment the two had some privacy in the halls, the kunoichi was already asking her questions. Unfortunately there were very few safe questions to ask the dark witch.

"You noticed," she replied softly, "I have been excercising more. Though it cuts into my studies, I feel much better physically. My stamina and strength have improved along with my flexibility. Of course I doubt I would stand much chance against you without the aid of magic." She smirked slyly.

The question asked was a difficult one. Claire and her were still together but their bonds have been stretched thin because of Natsuki and Vera. Her lover was a Prefect now and very busy and they were both busy being slaves to one of the many monsters of the island. But, she did not want to go into that topic no matter how much the silver clasp hanging from her braid continues to remind her of her servitude.

"It has been... Difficult," she replied after a pause, "Clarice has been rather busy with her new position though she does get her own more lavished room. But, I suppose things are as well as one can expect after being on this island for so long. Yes, it has been awhile. Claire did mention seeing you in Vera's office awhile back. I trust everything is well for you."

The witch unlocked the door and lets Taisie enter her room. The only change to her living that was noticable was perhaps how clean and organized the room was. It was not exactly lavished but how well everything was kept did draw ones eyes. "Feel free to have a seat and I shall prepare us some tea. Do you have any specific preference?"

Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:05 am

Seems her last question was one not wanted to be answered. All relationships had their ups and downs; Taisie certainly didn't mean to open old wounds if there were any. It was a pity the two seemed to be having some relationship issues... if only the kunoichi knew just how severe it was. But she hoped the best for them. Surely such strong bonds she's at least seen seen once can stand the test of time on this island.

But such devoted thoughts on Kanoe's relationships break as a question is tossed to her. The blue haired woman briefly stops as she remembers the short weeks passed since that little incident. She continues to walk as she recalls the alcohol accusation and the 'make-up' between her and the Head Girl.

"A simple misunderstanding. Your lover seems to have some footing with her superior. After the misunderstanding, I looked passed it and now Vera-sama and I are quite good friends if not we just enjoy each other's company."

She decided that just letting Kanoe know her ability to get along with most people was to be known to allow the woman some... calming thoughts. She may have been sleeping for months, but she wasn't exactly rusty to see Kanoe's tensing muscles.

Taisie glances over the room for remembrance and it seemed some things have been changed if not completely redone. Perhaps Clarice's position gave way to some interior decorating, but she could tell that was also a facade to try and cover up some repressed emotions. Taisie never really did need to be an empath. Being a fighter meant you sought any weakness in an opponent. The best way was targeting emotions to throw them off balance.

The next question of tea brought her back from her more targeting nature, "Thank-you. Green Tea if you have it."

She was one to be stolid and firm. She would not pry into Kanoe's affairs unless the woman freely spoke of them. There was a slight curiosity, but as always she sat very formerly and waited for the dark witch to prepare the tea.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:29 pm

The witch nodded and began heating the water to prepare the tea. She had mixed feelings about her lover working for a Head Girl. It really did make sense, allowing them to be closer to their enemy and learn more about their operations. It also helped clear out the demerits Claire and her had built up over the past year or two, keeping the staff off their backs. But the very thought of working with the very people who either knew about the monsters or were pathetically ignorant made her sick inside. Still it made her a little glad that her lover was at least doing well in the new position.

"I see..." was all she could muster as a response to Taisie's new friendship with the Head Girl, "I find it difficult to be fond of the students that are closest to the school's staff. They could very well be working for those... things for all we know. But, I am glad you found one of them to your liking. I remember how difficult it was for us to speak to each other. It is good to be past those... awkward moments."

Kanoe returned to the table with a tray in hand. The tea set was rather ornate, a gift from her mistress but she would not dare tell that to anyone else. She poured Taisie a cup and offered it to the woman before pouring one for herself. There was a plate with small slices of ham, cheese, and some simple fruits to snack on.

Taking a seat across from the woman, she brushed a few strands off black hair back behind her shoulders before giving Tai a soft smile. "How have your studies been?" she asked, "We managed to get a hold of a large amount of data about various forms of magic. But being so busy, it has been difficult sifting through it all. I trust your talents have been growing as well?"

Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:22 pm

Taisie could see the tormenting thought of Clarice working for a Head Girl strike Kanoe deeply, although perhaps not as obviously as her certain hesitation of the Head Girls themselves. It was difficult to catch much else of Kanoe's feelings with her back turned as it was. But she would not pry, already seeing the small body languages of discomfort on the subject. She had noticed her more open sense of picking up on another's feelings ever since she began to work with Vera. She doubted it was anything that would grow but it had helped her stray away from subjects when she spoke with other people to make the conversation more pleasant.

She graciously accepts the cup from Kanoe upon her return and brings the cup to at first just take a small yet deep whiff of it's cleansing scent before bringing the tip of the lip to her lips and drinking just a small sip since it was rather hot to begin with. As she places the cup down she momentarily hesitates while Kanoe speaks of her other dislikes. Taisie blinks at the statements but doesn't say a word except for a most prominently thoughtful "Mm". It wasn't that she didn't like what Kanoe had spoken of... but it was more along the lines that she herself was now close to Vera and the fact that put her in Kanoe's category of being 'un-fond of’. But she didn't say much else; not even to speak loudly of what Kanoe had said as Kanoe had said it for a reason.

As the conversation continued, Taisie thankfully picked up a piece of fruit with a slice of cheese and seemed to enjoy eating them both together. Upon finishing her eyes fall maybe a quarter closed; a little bit less then halfway closed and simply shrugs gently about the question of her studies still continuing.

"They have been continuing although I would say it's been quite a long time since I picked up on my studies once more. By the way..." she started before bringing the cup of tea to her lips once more, "I believe you now," she spoke before taking a sip of her tea and settling it down before looking to Kanoe briefly before taking a sip of her tea. She decided to not speak of her absence so that her mind would not wonder if perhaps her absence was more... fetishlike based. And though she has met one of these creatures now, she refused to show her hate and misery to the creatures she could not stop although now that Kanoe said creature's' instead of one, Taisie's heart sank that this was not the only thing she would have to worry over. But she would continue the conversation and for starters, she directs the subject back on one part Kanoe didn't exactly like apparently.

Even though Taisie fought to hide her Torturous feelings of being helpless and used, Kanoe could catch the faintest glitter behind the woman's eyes as her face momentarily saddens before she takes control of her emotions once more, "I highly doubt the school staff are working with these creatures to have us as different pieces of meat for the menu each day. Or rather, I would like to defend Vera-sama, as I do not know any of the other staff very well except for her. I’m merely putting that perhaps you shouldn’t put the blame on our own species first. These monsters seem to have intelligence and free will yet they decide to make themselves monsters to the female race of humans. I won’t say it’s not… questionable, but I would find myself very uncomfortable if someone decided to instigate and assume that someone who I’ve now built a friendship with is talked badly upon behind their backs.”

Although Taisie had her suspicions and assumptions herself, that’s all they really could be unless she herself saw some proof of treachery. And even if it wasn’t as serious as being in league with creatures who sought ravaging of her kind, she would still comment of her discomfort for speaking of someone badly behind their backs. And Kanoe’s thoughts of Vera-sama along with her colleagues of being in agreement that the creatures could have free ride on the students were something insulting to say the least.

“I think it would be best for both of us if we moved off that particular subject or else we’ll both find ourselves in a disdainfully put position of awkwardness again.”

Taking another sip of her tea, the kunoichi put some very deep thought on the next subject before taking in a deep breath to sigh with, “My body has surprisingly grown much stronger on this island despite my now busy schedule. I feel… a force of some sorts keeping my body from weakening although maybe it is just my mind trying to make sense of the matter.”

Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:31 pm

It was a pity that Taisie seemed to be going a bit more lax on her studies. But with how things were the woman was probably busy with other things as well. One of those things was briefly mentioned when the kunoichi said she finally believed her. Perhaps that was why Kanoe had not seen the woman in so long. It was not uncommon for a few students to disappear here and there. At times some do not come back so she could at least be thankful that whatever it was did not decide to keep one of her few friends.

There was no doubt in her mind that the woman's first encounter changed something in the kunoichi. The first time was always the worst though the second, third, or so on were never much better on the mind and body. But before the witch could ask further, Taisie had changed the subject again.

Kanoe simply sipped her tea as the woman tried to defend Vera and the school staff. One could say it was a more cautious and optimistic view but she merely saw ignorance. Friend or not, she was certain the Head Girls were involved as well as most of the school staff. There was a large amount of evidence in the basement of what they do and the fact monsters were down there as well did not help their case. Only a small possibility exists that the Head Girls were sending studnets down their in complete ignorance but that was highly doubtful after three to four years of experience in this school and on this island.

It only annoyed her further when Tai said her peace then immediately asked for the subject to be dropped. It was this woman who brought it up in the first place. Stating only one side of an argument and refusing to hear the other was rather rude and she did take insult to it. But she sighed and allowed the subject to change though the next involved more of the mysteries of the island.

"Well that is the opposite of what most feel while on this island," she replied cooly, "There is a sort of dampening field over the island that suppresses magic as well as physical ability. It only effects humans and you can guess the reason all you like. It makes the fight more difficult when we are made even weaker before them. But, I suppose the only benefit is one could practice and train harder with this...handicap. I am certain without the field I would have already killed myself from the backlash my magic produces. But, I am glad at least you are feeling stronger under such conditions perhaps you have been doing something differently to make this change."

Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:38 pm

It was a trap whether or not she had decided to keep the subject or not. If she had... the conversation would've turned cold and it would probably be Taisie who would make it so. She at least tried to have some decency with this woman, however decent it seemed to the dark witch.

Slight insults were being thrown at each other... she wondered how long it would be before one of them says something too affronting to ignore. But until then, Taisie would remain at least mildly enjoyable until then or if it would even happen. The two women were dominant features and perhaps that in itself was making the two a bit unadorned to each other. But Taisie saw no need to take much offense from Kanoe and what is said will no doubt be forgotten any ways. At least the mild comments…

She nods at the woman’s information of dampening fields and ponders briefly how that would affect her physically and magically, “Maybe my body reacts differently to the dampeners. It doesn’t seem to be withholding me, but I do not feel as… dominant as I was before I arrived on this island. I can make that distinction clearly.”

“Well, in any case I should say I am thankful this ‘handicap’ is in place then. As for any changes in my training, I should say I have made some steps up from physical magic, although I find my strongest asset is still using my body as a conduit as I’ve grown to know for the passed few years or so.”

She sits back and takes the last sip of her tea before placing it on the table and simply sighing with a shrug. To make matters baleful for her and Kanoe, her eyes close and a dark smile plays on her face as she crosses her arms and seems to remember some form of memories to make her express it so.

“It doesn’t very much matter of how this island, the school staff, or these creatures wish to treat. In fact… I should say this is the most attention I’ve received in my entire life. At least here, even other species seem to flock to you for pleasantries. There’s a lot more to be said here then my home. At least people here accept my darker studies and even wish to help me gain more power from them. Human companionship is difficult for me… which is probably why I’ve never really bothered with it.”

Her statements were rather dark when compared to a normal human who would seek any way of getting off this island. But to Taisie, the ravages were a rather unpleasant and miserable time for her psyche, but as far as she was concerned it never was an eternal process and it never will be. To overlook it so bluntly was impossible for any human being, but to accept this place better then her home was extremely mysterious and said a lot about Taisie’s parents without even mustering a word about them.

The moment of Taisie’s hidden nature vanished as the smile fades to her monotone façade while she takes the time to briefly look into the kitchen before she seems to envelop her sights upon the tea pot and snacks before her.

“Well, at the very least for you, you have someone who truly cares about you and wants to make you happy. You have someone who will no doubt be with you when you leave the island. It is something to at least have pleasant thoughts over.”

Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:11 pm

Kanoe did not think she was insulting. She stated a fact plain and simple. The island does have a dampening field and it was benefitting the monsters and perhaps the staff as well. To ignore that fact after knowing it would simply be foolish in any sense.

In any case, it was still good that her friend was not feeling hindered by the effects. She was not sure what the matter of dominance was about. The witch could only guess it was about the monsters that showed their own dominance over her. Kanoe knew that feeling well and after awhile, her dominance became submission and her submission became... Well the clasp hanging from her braid was a symbol of that.

Taisie was acting weird though or at least moreso than usual. The woman actually smiled though she was uncertain why as the topic seemed to not go along with such an emotion. But what was said afterwards revealed much. Whether it was matters of the past or not, it was not a pleasant thing to say. It was rather sad to say the attention from the monsters was pleasant even if it did come with the added bonus of more understanding students.

Bringing up Clarice did not make the matter any better. If she had never came to this island, her lover would have been safe or at least not tortured and enslaved by her mistress. With their training and etiquette and class now coming between them, she knew her lover was not happy with her anymore and there was nothing she could do about it. She did not want her lover to make her happy if this was the cost for it all.

"I guess..." she replied, her gaze lowered. Her stomach was turning itself into knots. The witch felt completely helpless in her situation.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:47 pm

Her word of 'dominance' was more like her powers being fluctuated like they used to. Ever since she arrived they seemed more controlled, but not by herself in any case and she didn't care much for it. Her power being subdued by herself was one thing, but to have it done by someone else was aggravating at the very least and Taisie was not one to overlook such a matter.

The dampeners did not play well on her defense for Vera and the staff, but she was still not going to let herself get caught up in thinking of ways to pry it out of Vera or anyone else. She doubted simple asking or force would do anything except cause unwanted attention and as far as she was concerned, the kunoichi was doing very well of having such attention off of her. Besides, she was not at all thinking of the dampeners as an insult between her and Kanoe.

Her darker and more sinister nature was not really one to come out a lot of times, but Taisie had her fair share of saying very dark and ominous things to people to either make them afraid during combat or for the simple fact of them not being very pleasant to Taisie. Saying such things and thinking of her past well, it was just a simple time of luck for Kanoe to see some of Taisie’s history through her body and through her mouth. And after all, Kanoe had seen time and time again how the woman was not one to please others with words very often.

“You’re hesitant on my last statement. I see you and Clarice-san are… having troubles with your relationship. It shouldn’t be surprising… you both are trying to have a semi-normal relationship in an unnatural environment.”

Sighing softly once more, her eyes open to firmly look into Kanoe’s, as if to delve further into the woman’s soul before they somehow soften in their assaulting approach.

“I am a dark person when it comes to human companionship so you’ll have to overlook the fact I don’t understand your bond very well. But… do try and cheer up a little. After all, you’re still together despite some troubled differences. It’s not my place to say my troubled friend, but I hope you can look passed any problems and have a better future together.”

It was almost like watching a movie as Taisie’s darker side seem to slowly be replaced with a mild caring tone, but without much sincerity in her voice it was hard to tell just how sincere she was without really hearing the words. But it was the kunoichi after all. She was very formal yet somehow could speak of ominous things and be right back to politeness. Perhaps it was her lack of friendships outside the island that made her so confusing to read but even with Vera of whom she shared such close bonds with… it didn’t seem to penetrate Taisie very much on an emotional level.

And it was also very confusing on what Taisie wanted from Kanoe. Being so sinister to say the monsters were more pleasant then home would sound to anyone as a cry for help, but then she goes back to being calm and collected which seems to mean only that she was fine and didn’t require such needs.

“… Well… if you have any grieves of some sorts, you can very well know that although I don’t have the dexterity for being a loving person, I can at least console you.”

Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:31 pm

The dark witch merely shook her head. "Do not worry of it," she replied softly, "I would not wish to press such concerns to you and even I did you would not be able to change anything. This is not a matter that can be fixed. We can only endure it hope to live through it."

Darkness did not mean one lacked empathy but she understood what Taisie was. She was darker in another sense and the island was not helping in hiding these dark emotions. "I appreciate your concern though, Taisie," she added. There was little else she could say. This was not a topic she could open up and say. To reveal too much is to make the person involved and there was no student on the island that could ever stand against monsters much less her mistress.

The pain was not only the fact she had her lover enslaved like herself and beneathe her. The longer they stayed with that monster, the more their relationship seemed to weaken. Her lover was changing just like she was and they were breaking apart little by little. Endure, she had her doubts her lover would take much more of it.

She did not want this encounter to become anymore dreary as it was. Her hands shook slightly as she reached for the kettle before calming once more. "Would you like some more tea?" She asked, pouring the woman another cup if so before pouring another for herself. She took a long drink from her cup before speaking up. "I am glad you are at least liking your time on the island. I am sure someone like yourself does not gain attention often."

Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:51 pm

She could only give one shrug as she had simply offered some form of comfort. Taisie’s offer was rare in her nature, but it was always open for Kanoe now that she had spoken it freely. It was a matter she could not pry into unless the woman freely spoke of it. Not doing so left her to do nothing more then to let Kanoe be the one to change the subject this time.

She shakes her head for a polite no thank-you to Kane’s question of if she wanted anymore tea. The tea just seemed to be a rather obvious excuse to get away from the conversation and the subject entirely but she didn’t object. She wanted to be comfortable in her own environment. She was in her room after all and to make her uncomfortable in her place of living was something her formal nature had not intended.

She had been taught to be as polite as can be until one would give the slightest hard time for her. With Kanoe she found herself biting such personality back to try and keep the relationship pleasant if not sustainable. It was hard to say the least. She had sadly been taught not to trust anyone and love no one except to gain more power in life. The only reason she had not completely blown off Kanoe or Vera was the simple fact her nature accepted that they had something to offer of which she could do business with. Although she knew this life and to be under radar until something comes up to surprise everyone of her existence… she hated her inhuman ways some times.

“I enjoy it to some standards. The creatures I could do without, but I do not let it get to me… or rather I don’t think too much on it to let it get to me.”

She was not about to let her dominant feature be beat down by any creature who was stronger then herself. She believed the fittest would survive and prevail… it would only help to couple that with some strong will to out last these monsters until graduation. She saw little need to make it personal except for when the actual event took place. It was difficult to explain except for the order of which Taisie could keep her psyche intact.

Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:37 am

"Well I suppose that would work for you," she said softly, "I am glad you at least have a way to endure this. Beyond the monsters, odd punishments, and the labs, the school is at least well funded and should easily provide for your needs." Of course saying such a thing is no better saying a food is good off the floor if one brushed off all the dust and bugs off of it. But it was as close to positive as she could get with the school.

"It is one of the few places to find so much potential amongst the students," she continued softly, "Though we are still in small number, I have been able to learn more about magic and gained access to a great amount of ancient texts and tomes." It was difficult to have a conversation when her partner kept withdrawing into her shell after each question. They have been at it for several minutes and beyond not strangling each other, they have yet to gain any ground. Might as well move on to business.

"I am glad you have returned," she smiled faintly, "I was wondering if you would like to continue studying with me. I am still interested in learning your language and perhaps we can even do physical training together. My body is much stronger now so I should be able to keep up with you now. I understand if you refuse. I know you must be busy with your own matters, Taisie."

Training was usually something Tai was open with. So this could at least be a sort of common ground for both of them. She doubts it would get the woman to warm up any but at least they had something less volatile to talk about.

Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:18 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 82 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next