View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Vocal Practice (Ishtar) 

Post Vocal Practice (Ishtar)
Dendrite had spent some time studying parts of the campus and the class schedules. There was one room that was set up for vocal practice, specifically for performing music. That in itself was fascinating, but Dendrite was more interested in the opportunity it afforded.

Sneaking along the shadowy back alleys and hallways of the campus, Dendrite arrived in the chorus room. The floor was built in a tiered arrangement, and the room was full of chairs and music stands, with an old but well-maintained grand piano resting in front of the blackboards.

Today Dendrite was carrying a sack with a harness, a backpack of sorts. The alien set it down and opened it, taking out a variety of small high-tech devices--cameras. They could each record video and audio for at least a week, and could fold up into tiny black devices that humans would most likely ignore...or they could open up so their function was obvious. Dendrite placed a few on the bottom edge of the blackboards, one or two in the ceiling, a couple on each wall, one on the floor where a slight hole had chipped away...and two on the 'feet' of the piano. They probably wouldn't interfere with its sound there.

At this point Dendrite settled back into a shadowy corner, behind a cabinet. It was a gamble, but Dendrite knew that while the room was usually filled with singing students, today's class had been cancelled. All the monster needed was one student to forget about the cancellation...

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:58 am

Post Re: Vocal Practice (Ishtar)
It wasn't long that before a shadow appeared in the door window. The door opened to reveal a student showing up for what she thought was her class. She was wearing the typical school uniform and a backpack for the classes she was to take today. She brushed her long blue hair a bit as she came into the room.

However, the blue haired student found herself to be the only one in the room. Huh? What the heck? Ishtar looked around, there was always someone in the room before her. She quickly looked at the clock on the wall and confirmed she arrived at the class on time. So why was nobody here?

The young woman put down her book bag and pulled out her notes. Quickly she realized the mistake she had made. Class had been canceled for today for some reason, Ishtar sighed as she had come to the room for nothing. Or had she....she did have the room to herself. A smile came across to her face as she realized she could practice a few songs she had been working on in this acoustically perfect room.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:32 am

Dendrite held back a chuckle as a student entered the room. Slender, but with obviously feminine curves, and blue hair--that was intriguing. She was obviously disappointed at mistaking the time, but then she appeared pleased, as if looking on the 'bright side'. Dendrite was actually a little impressed with her composure.

But all those were secondary concerns. Now was the time to act. Dendrite swarmed out of the corner and slithered down to the front of the room with surprising speed, only to halt and loom up before the girl. "Hello," the creature murmured, large blue eye gazing at her. One tendril sneaked back to close the door and lock it with a click.

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

--Jason Carter

Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:29 pm

Before Ishtar knew it there was a green-brown creature in front of her. It had a single torso that ended in a single tail. All up and down its body was about a dozen tentacles, hovering menacingly near the blue haired student. Though it had no eye she could quickly spot, it had in human speed.

Ishtar stumbled back from the creature. Ahhhh....what are you? What do you want? As the words stumbled out of the student's mouth, she heard an audible click at the door. She looked over to see that the creature was locking them in the room. Whatever he was going to do, he planned on them staying in the room undisturbed.

Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:03 am

Dendrite laughed. "I am...not from Earth. An 'extraterrestrial'. More than that, you wouldn't understand..." The creature loomed over the girl and a large eye opened in its upper torso, blue with a slit-pupil, gazing down balefully at her. "You see, I have a taste for human females. Oh, I can't get enough of them..." The tendril that had locked the door curled back and around the girl's shoulders, tugging her toward the alien.

--Jason Carter

Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:03 am

Ishtar nearly freaked out when the alien loomed over her and opened its massive blue eye. Y-You want to taste me. That comment really made the blue haired student want to flee. However she suddenly felt a tendril wrap around her shoulders, pulling her towards the creature infront of her. She tried to push back but it was simply too strong. No please let me go!

Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:15 am

"Just a taste," the creature hissed. "Oh, you look delightful." The creature tugged her against itself, until her waist pressed up against its body. "Warm and soft...such smooth skin. I want to see more of it." The creature's eye was inches from her face, and it looked bigger. As it stared at her, a couple of the tendrils sneaked up her legs to caress her thighs, slipping under her skirt...

--Jason Carter

Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:49 am

Ishtar was pulled against the alien despite her efforts, so she her hands per pressed against the rigid skin. The eye looked even more massive this close to it, it was like it was staring into her soul. She didn't move for a second or so as she looked at it like a deer caught in the headlights. A pair of tendrils moving up legs soon snapped her out of her daze as she felt them caress her thighs. She could feel them move under her skirt, she immediately reach down to grab the tendrils. However her hands could only grab on to the skirt and wrap around the tendrils not really impeding the tendrils progress. H-hey wait, don't do that!

Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:49 am

Dendrite laughed. "Oh, you are cute," the alien murmured. "Relax." The tendrils pulled up her skirt, showing off her panties to one of the cameras (still mostly hidden, but certainly recording). The monster continued to stare at her, and another tendril reached up to undo the tie around her neck and tug it off.

--Jason Carter

Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:39 pm

Ishtar could feel the tendrils moving around under her skirt, little did she know that her skirt had been lifted up. She didn't have any clue that her orange impatien themed flowers panties were being shown off along with her well curved rear to anyone who would watch what was recorded. It's hard to relax with your tentacles all over me. Even as she spoke those words a single tendril had begun to undo her tie and pull it slowly off her body. Ishtar didn't particularly mind the tie going anyways, as it was getting a bit uncomfortable anyways.

Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:40 am

Dendrite whisked the tie from the girl's neck and let it flutter off to the side. "You're not relaxed, hmmm?" the creature murmured. "Does that mean you're excited?" At this point the tentacles began to squeeze and grope at her curvy bottom, obviously enjoying the feel.

--Jason Carter

Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:58 pm

Ishtar blushed a little as she felt the tentacles begin to squeeze and rub her rear. N-no. I don't want this. Please let me go. She tried to get a good hold of the tentacles attacking her rear, but she didn't have the strength to pull them away.

Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:54 am

"Oh, don't be like that," the creature whspered to her. "You might even enjoy it!" As Dendrite let go of the necktie, the tendrils returned to open the girl's shirt, deftly undoing each button and tugging the blouse open to expose her chest.

--Jason Carter

Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:05 pm

Ishtar felt to tendrils return to her shirt and easily began to unbutton her skirt. E-Enjoy it? What are you planning? The blue haired student forgot to about the tendrils playing with her rear, her hands reached up to grab her blouse. Unfortunately, she was too late.

The blouse came open as her perfect mounds bounced free as they escaped there entrapment of her blouse. Ishtar gasped as she attempted to pull her blouse back over her orbs. It was becoming clear that the alien's "taste" was about to be a full meal.

Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:21 am

Dendrite pulled the girl's clothes away from her chest and the tendrils coiled around her ample breasts, squeezing and massaging. "Good," the creature hissed eagerly. It grasped her thighs and pulled her up into the air, supporting her and making her body lean forward to rest against the alien's torso.

--Jason Carter

Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 101 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next