View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 10:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Another Tuesday, Another Lesson (Pia) 

Post Another Tuesday, Another Lesson (Pia)
She could almost hear the ticking of the clock on the wall, reminding with each second was a second closer to the arrival of her new apprentice and pet. Most of her apprentices did not follow any strict schedule and the dark witch had no real intention of enforcing what was decided between Pia and her. If Pia chose not show up, she would be disappointed but would simply continue with her own studies and tasks. But, her pet had proven much in the last lesson and when she first came to seek her guidance. The young woman would come to her, she had no reason to doubt that.

The witch did mention that she may or may not come see Pia in the library to help stroke the woman's fiery lusts. This week would be a time she would not come to see the woman ahead of time as much as she wanted to. No, Kanoe spent the extra time gathering what information she could on the magicks her pet wished to learn. She had a few tomes and books open as well as a laptop, all with various data and translations available for their use. This was a realm of magic she did not have much experience with and was not really useful in defeating monsters. But this would be along the lines of Pia's sexual magic and mana and would be a good start for perhaps Pia's first spells ever cast. She did her best to find spells that may focus on aspects of allure and emotions. The spells and rituals ranged from simple appearance alterations to love potions to certain charms and enchantments. She was not certain if any of these would work for Pia but there was no harm in trying. Had to start somewhere with this new magic.

Kanoe changed into her black robes, not even bothering to wear undergarments. Perhaps it was due to habit or maybe because with this sexual mana, the dark witch could assume wear the lesson my lead them. Memories of their last lesson together sent a tingling through her body causing her nipples to harden and rub gently against the inside of her robe with each breath. Sighing softly, the witch could only wait for her beautiful pet to come see her once again.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:35 pm

Post Re: Another Tuesday, Another Lesson (Pia)
Someone who watched Pia stride by on her way to her rendezvous with her teacher would never have guessed all the frenzied thoughts rushing by in her head. Instead they might have noticed the spring in her step, the energy she moved with.
She was walking swiftly, without any hesitation or the brief looks behind her shoulder she used to. She had a bounce to her walk, a sway to her hips, skirt brushing her thighs with every step.

She had been cultivating her mana all day. She had snuck of to check herself using the ability to see such things she had developed. She was positively glowing. That bode well. Of course, her talent for magic being tied to her libido, such preparations did involve a certain degree of work. Pia had been stroking the flame of her desire all day. In history class, when the teacher had been busy, she had even dared to play with herself a little, just a few minutes while his back was turned. She was a little disappointed Kanoe had not shown up at the library, but it was not like she owned the woman.

Thinking of Kanoe, Pia felt a pang of anxiousness as she neared her mistress' room. What if her mistress did not have time? Or had tired of her new pupil? Or the administration had decided to crack down on magic? Or.. Silly thoughts. No reason disaster should strike now.

There! Pia stopped outside the door. She knocked on the door, then stepped back. A little of her anxiousness showed in the way she fidgeted with her pigtails, twirling them around her finger.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:36 pm
Profile YIM

The knock at her door sent a wealth of heated emotions bubbling up inside her. She would have cursed herself for guessing wrong as she moved quickly to the door and opened it. Of course she was not and her new little pet was eagerly awaiting her mistress to answer. "Pia," she gave a warm smile, "Come in, I've been expecting you." Kanoe stepped to the side, allowing the student in before closing the door. The faint click of the lock let them both know they were alone and now had no worries of their privacy being interupted.

Before Pia could do anything else, Kanoe moved closer and gently lifted the woman's chins. Their eyes met for a moment before the mistress claimed her pet's lips with her own. The kiss was long, growing deeper as her tongue pushes slowly into the woman's mouth and into the back of her throat. She held the embrace there for several moments before finally breaking the kiss just as slowly as she made it. "Mmm... I missed you so much, my little pet," she purred, "I hope my absence did not trouble you. I did not want our patterns to be too predictable. I hope you are well prepared, we have much to go over and try. But first, prepare something to eat for both of us. You may take this time to change if you wish to get out of that uniform. Do not keep me waiting too long now."

Her fingers trace along Pia's perfect hourglass figure. Part of the dark witch did not want to let go for fear of this woman leaving for another week. But such worries were foolish. She was a source of information about magic that was not a monster. Her pet would keep coming to her for hopes of learning more in that subject at least. Kanoe slips away and moves to the table to prepare some notes and tomes for the first few exercises and spells to attempt. "I trust you still wish to learn about more... cosmetic type of magicks. I found a few that may work and others that may be along the same path that your mana tends to go if you wish to try them out. I do not know know much about yoru spellcasting experience though."

Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:56 pm

Blue eyes widened in surprise as Kanoe closed in on her mouth, then closed in pleasure as she savoured the kiss. Pia felt like she was literary trembling in Kanoe's arms. She had to restrain herself, she just wanted to let go, grab hold of her mistress, demand she take her on the floor right now, something like that.
But this was not the time. Instead she put down her bag and opened it. Inside was a notebook, not that she thought she would need it, a few food items she had picked up, and some clothes.

Obediently, she started changing while answering Kanoes question. "My experience is rather minimal", she confessed while unbuttoning her vest. "I have done some attempts at summoning, with varying results.."
That meant, Pia had found that Shokushu was an excellent place to get the attention of supernatural beings. Controlling them.. not so much. "More personal magic.. I am getting pretty good at mana sight. I can enhance physical abilities and the senses given direction. I have tried creating sensory input, but with only myself to practice on, results have been sub-awesome. I thought I might have a knack for healing and rejuvenating, but as we experienced last time, I am as subtle as a sledgehammer. I do know the basics of how mana behaves, but I severely need a firm hand to help me direct it."

Pia continued undressing, letting vest, blouse and skirt fall off. She wore little underneath, no underwear in the conventional sense. Only her stockings, thigh high and black with a slight sheer, with lace trimmings and white ribbons, and white clasped shoes, as well as a new detail, a white and black choker. To this she added another new garment, a black chemise, rather revealing. She knew her mistress liked it when she wore a just little, and she seemed to enjoy the black, short dress she had let Pia borrow.

"Does Mistress approve? Do you prefer me more.. naked?", she said, before grabbing her bag and moving to the kitchen.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:05 pm
Profile YIM

She could feel Pia struggling to contain herself. The way the woman trembled in her arms, it was as if all that lustful energy was going to burst forth like an explosive. But the two knew better and knew they had business to attend to first. Her slave came prepared, bringing a bag full of supplies, food, and clothes. Without question, her pet began to strip in plain view as she answered Kanoe's questions.

Much like the dark witch, Pia had issues with controlling her mana which was to be expected when this woman had little teaching outside the island. Other than the attempts at summoning, the voluptarius had only practice some various enhancement spells. Perhaps that minor experience will help with these types of spells she was interested in. Even as Kanoe kept her eyes on her notes and continued with preparation, the witch could feel the energy in the air. There was a tension in the air but not the sort on would have in a nervous situation. Their bodies yearned to be in contact with the other and the little striptease was doing wonders to the woman's libido.

"Wear what is comfortable to you," she said with a soft giggle. Kanoe had no reason to test how far this one would go. If she had told Pia to go naked, her pet would have done so. But she rather not do such predictable things. Besides, it was always more appealing to wear something that partially hid one's nudity. Looking up, she smiled at the sight. The chemise hugged Pia's features, revealing the swell of those lovely breasts and the those perfect hips. The stockings and choker were a nice touch, revealing the more serving nature of the attire.

"Well your practice in enchancing your own abilities and senses may help a little," she continued, letting her pet go to the kitchen to make them a meal, "Some of the spells are more illusions than actual alterations so they should be harmless should things go wrong. As for more permament changes, well we take it slow and make sure we have a proper counterspell to reverse the effects. I also found a few charms that may be something that may interest you. Rather than changing your appearance, you can try changing how others see you. Similar to illusions but with a different intention behind it."

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:07 pm

"Oh, that does sound interesting!", Pia said, her professional interest enticed. The new, sexier Pia had seemed like a good idea while she was planning it, and while she had been keeping herself aroused before the meeting, she had been quite exited thinking about dressing more sexy. But now, wearing it, she could not help but feel a bit self concious about it.
Kanoe talking shop made her snap out of it, though.

"Kind of like a suggestion? I think that would work great. Especially if one can make the mind of the viewer do most of the work. It sounds like it would need to be real subtle, though. I have been the.. uh.. target of some mind altering powers, and there is a lot of difference in how they work."

That was true. Aegir, the ocean creature seemed to be the most proficient. He had made her doubt what was real and not several times, and he could do things to her more directly too, but at the time she realized it, the manipulation was complete enough for her not to be able to do something about it.
Others had done it too, some less subtle than a sledgehammer.

"A more direct illusion has the advantage of the caster having more direct control, though. And maybe avoids some ethical questions, depending on how one sees it."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:14 pm
Profile YIM

"Yes, I have had my fair share in dealing with such abilities," she replied, "Sadly, I do not believe we will be able to do such manipulations to monsters anytime soon." The lack of training was bad enough but the inhibitors would ensure their powers would never be enough to take on a monster fully. The most they could do was put up a good fight to make them all the more enticing to rape in the end. But that did not stop the few gifted students from trying to hold their own on the island.

"Unfortunately there is no one here to be our guinea pig for any serious manipulations. We will just have to make do I suppose," she sighed, stretching in her chair for a few moments, "When you are ready, we can start with a few cantrips I found. Cantrips seem to not use very many raw elements even if the end result involves them. Lighting small candles with fire can be seen as a cantrip for example. The first spell will involve changing one's hair color. I have never used these sorts of spells myself so this will be a learning experience for both of us."

When Pia returned with their food, she would slide a note pad towards the student. It was filled with several runes written on it. "These are supposedly basic runes," she continued, "Are you able to read and speak them?" Kanoe wanted to make sure her pet had a clear understanding of the words before attempting to speak them. Cantrips or not, she did not want to miscast a spell. If she could read them, she could skip the basics and go on to using that strange sexual mana of hers.

Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:29 pm

[b]"Normal Nordic runes?", Pia asked "Those should be no problem. As for the more esoteric and magical ones, that depends. I have a good generic understanding, at least I think so, but my knowledge is far from perfect May I have a look? "

Pia was darting to and fro the kitchen, taking out the supplies from her bag. She was going for an omelette and some salad. Perhaps not the most exiting choice, but she did believe she could make an above average salad, and she hoped the omelette would be okay too. The trick was feta cheese. A small amount of it in the omelette, and a bunch in the salad. It tended to enhance flavor. Omelette and salad was quick to make too, which was an advantage.

Pia emerged from the kitchen, carrying a tray with dishes and the food. Putting it on the table, she picked up the sheet. "Hmmmm..", her brows furrowed as she read the note, mentally sorting the symbols. "These I do know.. those I think I know, but I have no idea how to pronounce it correctly, I am afraid. I think I can do it, but I will need Mistress to guide me through it and make sure I do not fail or loose my focus."

Pia seemed quite exited about the ritual, displaying and almost childish anticipation, mixed with a healthy dose of performance anxiety.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:32 pm
Profile YIM

Her apprentice did her best to answer her questions while grabbing more supplies and ingredients. It was impressive on how much this woman brought. A cooked meal was always refreshing so the dark witch had no complaints about it. She was certain that whatever is brought before her would be good.

Pia did not disappoint her mistress as their meals were served. She never had an omelette for lunch before but it well with the salad. The witch did have a taste for cheese and rather enjoyed the added flavor to both the main dish and the side. Her pet reviewed Kanoe's notes and gave her the feedback she asked for. It was probably enough to cast the first spell but not the later ones so she saw it best to deal with the others now and review if necessary when it comes time to use them. The student was showing eagerness about finally getting started. She knew the feeling well, wanting to learn more and become stronger in the art. But Pia showed her maturity with admitting her limitations and willing to go at Kanoe's pace. This was good as it would ensure no time was wasted due to going too fast or lacking the drive to move onwards.

Kanoe only knew that Pia began learning while on the island and perhaps had triggered her spark during an encounter with a monster. The mention of the grimoire and Seraph did make the witch believe that he was perhaps one of her first lessons thus leading to the sexual magicks. But with Pia now in her care, she hoped to take this new power to her advantage in dealing with what tried to rape her on the island.

"That is a good start," she said softly, "I would teach you the words now but doing so while eating would be unpleasant for both of us. If you have any further questions, do ask them. After you are done eating, we will begin reviewing what you do not know and then move on to casting a few spells." Kanoe ate at a steady pace but did not rush. She took her time, enjoying each bite before finally pushing the plate away to be taken by Pia.

When her pet took the dishes to the kitchen, the dark witch quietly moved up behind the woman. "Can't have you losing your charge now," she whispered as she nuzzled into the back of Pia's neck, "Consider this practice in maintaining your focus. Do not drop my dishes. Focus on cleaning each and every one of them. Do not deny what you are feeling, embrace it but do not succumb entirely." Her warm breaths would soak into the nerves at the back of Pia's neck. The tip of Kanoe's tongue would flicker, lightly tickling the nape of her neck before planting a soft nibble. Her hands would stroke up and down the woman's hourglass figure, gently lifting the woman's chemise each time before letting it fall back down. It would be pointless to cast magic if there was no mana afterall.

Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:43 pm

Pia had quickly picked up the dishes, moving swiftly into the kitchen. She did very much look forward to trying the spell, and her excitement was quite visible in the way she moved and talked.
Quickly, she had gathered up the dishes, deposited them on the counter, and turned on the water. Leaning forward a bit, her hem sliding up a smidgen, she began washing the dishes.

And then her mistress snuck up behind her, offering an insidious challenge. Pia sighed, revealing a bit of the heavy lust inside her. She had imagined a ton of distinct scenarios like this, playing out different sequences of events in her mind, with delicious end results.

Kanoe's lips against her neck made her almost jump. Did her mistress even guess how she felt? Pia had deliberately kept her mana high, urged it to keep coursing inside her. It energized her, gave her strength and also made her much more sensitive. Now it rose even higher, making every square inch of her skin like the tip of her clit, nerve endings rioting just by mere touch.
Pia had read about the theory behind tantric magic, about power rising through the chacra like a serpent. Except this did not feel like a serpent, more like a champagne bottle someone had been shaking, and now Kanoe had loosened the cork, and Pia had to keep it from popping.

Maybe her mistress did know, and was just now revealing how much she could demand from her student.

"M-mm-m-istress.."

Pia's voice was thin, high pitched and drawn out, part tortured and part pleased.

"oh..Mistress.."

Slowly she reached out, grabbed a plate and continued her work. Pia could not help it though, with each stroke of her brush, she moved, grinding up against Kanoe. She remained in control for now, but her hand seemed uncertain at times.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:31 pm
Profile YIM

Kanoe knew her pet was excited about learning new magic but the rest she could only guess and observe. She had no doubts in her mind that Pia spent majority of the day preparing her body and mind for this lesson. This was just to add a bit more fuel to the fire and ensure that fire in her apprentice's belly does not sputter out. Feeling how the woman jumped in her arms, it was safe to assume that it was not going to be an issue.

She enjoyed seeing that constant struggle within her pet, balancing between holding and losing total control over her growing needs. "Shh..." she hushed softly in the woman's ear, "Just relax. This is a state you are familiar with and will find yourself in when it comes time to use your magic. Remain focused on the task infront of you but do not ignore your needs. It will be difficult to balance but I know you can do it." They both knew or had an idea what the drawbacks of this sort of magic were. Ignoring those primal needs would only stunt her pet's power while embracing it fully runs the risk of completely losing control and simply succumbing to desire.

The witch was not completely heartless of course. She could feel her pet struggling and decided to let up a little. Her lips moved away from the bundle of nerves and proceeded to nibble and suck at the side of Pia's neck. Kanoe's hands stopped sliding and simply wrapped her arms loosely around her partner's waist. She would only stir the flames some, not throw gas on it. "I have missed you greatly, my little pet," she cooed, "I am confident that you will not disappoint me tonight."

Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:16 pm

Pia stifled a moan as it snuck past her lips, a short sound of pleasure passing moist, pink, petals, slightly parted. Kanoe's slight withdrawal almost made her mewl in displeasure. Her mistress' hands on her hips did bring her to use her voice, a low, intense purr.

She was feeling hot, pleasantly so. She had only been fidgeting with the brush and the plate, a symbolic effort at best. At Kanoes renewed touch, she lost her grip on the brush, and reached for her chest, as if to physically make her heart beat a little slower. Foam from the soapy water ran down her chest, gently adorning the upper cusp of her breasts.

Kanoe was right, she knew. It was a trick of balance. It dawned upon her that that was the earth of the challenge for a voluptarius. Her magic was so very intuitive. She had no doubt knowledge and discipline would improve her, but the force inside her was purely emotional. She could not just turn it on and off. Subdue it, she might strangle it. Get the flames too hot, she would burn it out. She had to work out a balance, learn it until it was pure instinct. Perhaps that was the clue. Be it..

She plunged her hand into the hot water, to grip the handle of the brush.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:59 pm
Profile YIM

Her eyes followed the soapy suds drip between Pia's lovely orbs, no doubt bringing its warmth further down the woman's barely concealed form as it continued to flow downwards. Watching that glistening trail, Kanoe yearned to just tear off the thin chemise and take her pet right there in the kitchen. The witch slid her hand down along the student's arm as she reached down for the brush. Her hand closed over her partner's as they both drew out the brush and returned to cleaning the dishes.

She continued to nibble on the woman's neck. "You are doing well, just let it flow through you," she whispered into Pia's ear, "This is your passion. It belongs to you, you do not belong to it." With Kanoe's aid, she helped guide the slave in her task. Her other hand slid down the woman's other arm to ensure she does not drop the dish into the sink. "I'm here for you." She purred.

With there being only a few dishes to wash, it did not take long to finish up the rest. To Pia though, it could have lasted much longer as she felt her mistress's heart beating through those luscious tits pressed against her back. Kanoe dried off her hands and smiled at her partner. She left Pia to deal with putting the dishes away and returned to her chair. There would be more times to play with her pet later. When her pet returned, she would begin the lesson.

The dark witch would present a notepad with various symbols and runes. "Please start at the beginning or the first rune you can understand please. Take your time and pronounce each one clearly." There were only a few runes to recite as this was a simple cantrip compared to the long rituals and more complex spells the two have attempted on their own. Despite the simplicity, Kanoe would not cut any corners. She was impressed with her pet and would repay her by teaching the woman as best as she could about magic.

Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:00 pm

The runes slowly took shape before her eyes as Pia looked at them. Her hearth was beating fast now, like it was an independent cretature that had been living inside her ribcage, now eager to punch its way out. Her cheeks were glowing, and her skin was hypersensitive. The hem of her chemise brushed against her ass, and it felt like a lover touching her. Her back yearned for the feel of Kanoe's heavy breasts.

Clumsily, hesitatingly, she began uttering the syllables, gathering speed only slowly, as she shifted focus to her new task. She had gotten herself a bit too worked up, right now she wanted to just be taken then and there on the floor.

So in order to concentrate, she mentally tricked herself. She imagined that if she did well, Kanoe would reward her in the end. If she tried, but failed, her mistress would, at least in her imagination, punish her in a sexy way. Thus she managed to shift her focus.

Luckily, this was a fairly easy spell, or at least it seemed so. Unlike many others, it did not involve calling upon some sort of entity, who would have to be bargained with or controlled. It had a fairly simple build up, which made Pia feel a bit more confident.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:25 pm
Profile YIM

There were no doubts that Pia was a bit heated at the moment. This will be perfect, the woman's state would produce more than enough mana to work a simple spell such as this. If things progress well enough, Pia's fantasy may just become a reality. It was only natural to reward her pet with more pleasure which in turn would produce more mana to use on more difficult spells. It was somewhat the opposite of other mages who would gradually get tired the more they used their magic. Pia may get stronger with each spell assuming its performed well and Kanoe decides to reward her for each one.

The lesson began a bit rough. Her pet was stumbling a bit in the beginning but was soon getting the proper tongue to pronounce the words of magic. This was a struggle for Pia as it involved not ignoring her pleasure while also not losing focus on the task at hand. So far, the woman was not showing any problems. There were very few runes to pronounce and after a few run throughs, the words fell naturally from her lovely partner's lips.

"Very good, Pia," she said, gently stroking the woman's cheek, "I hear no flaws and you seem confident in the incantation now." The witch offered a few more notes which would give a bit of information about channeling the mana. "There was not much about the specifics of how to channel. I think it does not require any specific elements to make it work. This is where you will have to experiment a little. If you need it, you can stand infront of a mirror when you cast if you think that will help you. Take it nice and easy, use that mana you have collected to do what is needed." Kanoe would close her eyes briefly so she could adjust her vision to see the threads of mana flowing about Pia. Pia would be the one experimenting, but Kanoe would take what she can from this lesson as well. Though she doubts she will ever need to change the color of her raven black hair. "Begin when you are ready."

Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 95 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next