View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 5:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Bending Wills (Marianna) 

Post Bending Wills (Marianna)
It had been some time since Marianna came to Vera's suite. The devious hypnotist had attempted to control her through the use of her magic only to have it used against her. Now the poor student had no idea that her mind and will had been altered in small ways. Looking through her records, the blonde woman was excelling in all her classes as well as obeying every rule that could be obeyed on campus. The perfect model student as far as the staff were concerned.

But ensuring the girl remained on her best behavior was only one of the reasons Vera manipulated her in a such a way. The girl's skills allowed a means to study a students mental limitations without the need for NICE labs equipment that she had limited access to. With some free time on her hands, it was time to experiment further on what one could do to another's mind.

After one of her classes, Marianna would find herself approached by a student with a slip of paper in her hands. The student would say she was told to deliver this message to her. When the blonde woman looks at the note, she would find its an appointment slip to come to Vera's suite up on the tower. One of the final commands that was given to the mystic was to arrive to the room with no delay. Beyond that, the Head Girl was unsure how the student would act upon arriving or if the effects were still active. These questions being answered was all part of the experiment.

Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:51 pm

Post Re: Bending Wills (Marianna)
Marianna had been a good good girl, oh yes she had, which is why she was almost elated to hear her secret mistress was calling for her, the girl had been doing well in classes and caused no trouble to faculty or Head Girls or Prefects, being the perfect student for the staff..

She also had been a slight bit of Vera's secret enforcer of her rules, using her magic she had gotten any unruly or bad girls hypnotised and turned to her way of thinking, or rather Vera's way of thinking, even monster rape victims would start acting like they hadn't been raped, Marianna almost on a secret crusade to stop any bad rep for the school, not even her roommate Kanoe knew of her hidden agenda, before she got the message to meet Vera and almost took off like a rocket, heading calmly but quickly like walking but with a brisk pace towards the tower and Vera's office sighing softly she gently rapped her knuckles on the door waiting Vera's approval to come in and walked inside waiting for the door to close so they where in private and smiles bowing her head.

"You wanted to see me Miss Matsumoto?" She asked in a calm obedient way, the girl was still the picture model student.

Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:03 am
Profile YIM

Having been a model student, Marianna had been flying under the radar as far as it came to Prefects and Head Girls. So anything that was happening that went above and beyond went by mostly unnoticed. Even with the woman's abilities, the hypnotist was still only one student and it took time to find those troubled students and correct them in their ways. Still, if it did not gain the attention of the staff, then there was no reason to be concerned about it.

The knock came right on time much to Vera's approval. She smiled faintly as she felt the faint flickers of the woman's subdued aura. Marianna approached her and bowed. The Head Girl folded her hands infront of her as she studied the woman. The student's uniform was immaculate. The blonde woman seemed to have no problems becoming a model student at least visually. Feeling no hostility, Vera saw it was safe to continue her analysis.

"Yes Miss Stenhouse," she replied, "It had been a number of weeks since you last came to my office. You have been maintaining the standard expected in all students without fail. I wish to ask you a few questions and expect honest answers. You first came to my office as a devious little trouble maker. I wish to know what caused this change of heart and what makes you so deligent in obeying the rules now." Even Vera was uncertain the answers she would receive. But it would give her a better feel of what this woman was going through. "Do you ever feel like you are not yourself that what you are doing is unnatural in any way?"

Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:25 am

Marianna had a big happy smile as she saw Vera again hearing she needed to ask some questions as she listened intently hearing the first question she smiles even more and shakes her head.

"No Miss Matsumoto...I don't feel strange at all..I feel right...and good about myself...besides it was thanks to you that I was able to become the model student I should be," She said unaffected by Vera's manipulations as she smiles more and brighter smile too cupping her hands infront of her as she stood at attention for the next question.

The Young girl was beautiful and also a loyal and good student, she may have her little secret crusade against any bad things for the school but she didn't do anything to prefects, Head Girls or Staff just bad students.

Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:30 am
Profile YIM

"I see," she replied, making note of the answers she received. It was possible that she made this woman form a new personality and her mind accepted it without resistance. This may not be the case for all students but seemed to be part of Marianna. "I want you to think back when you first came to my office and your intentions. Remember what your thoughts were when you made your plans. Looking back at the old you, do you feel any longing to become that woman again? Do you feel that version of yourself trying to come to the surface? Do you ever question that who you are right now is not the real you?"

She was uncertain of bringing those memories up will cause any regression of the hypnotism. It would not matter in the end as Vera had all the cards and could simply make the woman obey her anyway. The Head Girl wanted to know has happened to the old Marianna since the hypnotism and mental manipulations. She found it hard to believe that the woman's old personality was gone and was certain that the woman would return to normal if the hypnotism was undone. That is unless more thorough measures were taken.

Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:39 am

"Um...now that you mention it...whenever I'm in deep sleep I seem to wind up in some weird like dream world...where this other me is...she is rather lazy and so unpolite...such a bad girl..." Marianna pouts crossing her arms, "When I tried to talk to her, she simply told me...'It's better in here than out there...' and then practically kicked me out and that caused me to wake up...I've tried to go back into that place in my dreams...but it's like this other side of me is just...weird that she wants to stay inside me and not come out...or dosen't want too," She said rubbing the back of her head.

"But she was a mean impolite girl...how can that be me... we looked so alike...cept she wore the most god awful clothing.." She said crossing her arms.

Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:51 am
Profile YIM

An interesting scenario to say the least. She could not understand why the real Marianna would want to remain cut off from her own body and mind. But the answer she received proved that at least the two personalities were at odds with one another. "Miss Stenhouse, that other you was the reason you caused trouble in the past. She does not want to come out because she is afraid. Afraid of the control you now have over your life. She is biding her time before she can lash out and take back what she thinks belongs to her," Vera said calmly, "I am glad you told me this. If you wish to remain a perfect student, you must deal with this dark side you have. I believe with your powers, we may be able to tame her and bring her to your way of thinking. Would you like to try it, Miss Stenhouse?"

She got the information she needed. It was time to see how much one could be molded through these mental manipulations. One way or another, Vera was going to allow this new Marianna to become the real one while the other be absorbed and cease to be. Her theory then would be that there would be undoing the hypnotism as there would be no real version to go back to.

Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:08 am

"Um I guess so Miss Matsumoto...though while she is my dark bad side...she almost seems like she's given up on trying to fight back...I can try and get rid of her...but who knows what will happen..but if you order it I shall attempt...though I will have to go into a deep sleep?" She asked softly looking at Vera while wondering what would happen inside her mind curious a little bit...

But she was also curious about how to deal with this new one, any attempt got her kicked out, no doubt this version had her powers too and could block her attempts...and possible turn around and absorb her if she wasn't careful.

"W-when can we try?" She asked Vera now with a little bit of nervousness in her voice...

Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:13 am
Profile YIM

"You thinking that is making you lower your guard. Do you really wish to risk all your hard work on someone like her? You have already said what you thought of her. She is a foreign body that you must deal with. There is no need to worry about her powers. She has no power. You control your body and mind. You will succeed because I wish it and you do not wish to displease me." Rising to her feet, Vera walked around her desk and over to Marianna. "We can begin immediately. I trust you have your necklace?"

"Like before, I want you to stand before the mirror and channel your hypnotism into your own eyes. You have done this before. Remember how good it felt to submit to the lights and let it wash your worries away," Vera would move up behind the other woman. This time, the Head Girl would channel her own light mana into the spell. She matched Marianna's frequency, letting the blue lights flash directly into the woman's face and eyes. Gradually the flashes seemed to grow dimmer, becoming a mere twinkle and sparkle of light to outsiders. Vera took control off the flowing waves of light, and narrowed them to refract directly into Marianna's eyes. With each swing of the necklace, more and more mana was fed directly into her eyes.

Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:27 am

Marianna flinched, "No I never want to displease you Miss Matsumoto...I would never...yes...I must try and rid myself of this interloper," She said walking with vera to the mirror and got her necklace out and began working on the magic with Vera assisting her as the refracted light magic entered her eyes slowly as she groaned softly feeling herself starting to lose feeling in her legs and began to go limp..

Inside her the real Marianna sat up on her couch finishing off some snacks she had on "Geez what is that girl up to now.." She muttered wondering what kind of crazy things was going on now...

Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:44 am
Profile YIM

"Thats it," she whispered into Marianna's ear, "Let your own magic wear away your willpower. I will provide you the tools necessary to subdue what leaves you vulnerable." The effects were showing faster. Whether it was because of the added mana and focus or the fact her toy was not resisting her own magic, she did not know. But once the woman fell into her trance, she began giving further commands. "Until I wake you from this trance, you will hear my voice and my voice only," she whispered to the woman, "Obeying me will bring you great pleasure, resisting will bring you pain. Your mind will not hear any other voice spoken verbally or inside your mind. Do you understand me, my pet?"

Once she heard her compliance, she continued with the key phrase that would return Marianna into a trance. "It is time for you to go to sleep," she whispered. Having already put the woman into a trance, she could only expect the command to pull the woman into a much deeper state. "Now you will not have to worry about the other one interfering. You will not be able to hear her and feed you with poisonous lies. You will only focus on my commands and obeying. What I want you to do now is remember when you were serving me weeks ago. Remember being in the shower with your Mistress. Remember how happy you were that you had a purpose and someone who would love and use you. Feel the hot water cascade down your tender nude form. Feel your body becoming more and more aroused as your Mistress teases your body until you could take it no more."

She allowed the commands to sink in, watching to see Marianna's posture and expression change as she ordered the deeply entranced woman to dream about perhaps her most erotic moment with her Mistress. "Good girl," she cooed softly, "Live it. This is real. You feel my hands stroking your breasts and clit until you fall to your knees. Remember when I ordered you to grab the long rod of soap and hand it to your Mistress. Feel the thick toy tease and saw between your netherlips over and over again, driving you wilder and more needy by the second. Now listen carefully pet, hold onto that memory. Keep reliving it to that point over and over again. Let those sensations and feelings of submission grow. Now feel the thick cock plunge into your pussy and force all those feelings and sensations right into the dream your other half is hiding in. If she pushes it out, pump that cock right back in and force the dream into her world again and hold it there. Feel the cock slide into your body..." She forced her enthralled pet to relive the experience and ordered to share the experience with her other half. The real Marianna may find herself sitting on something other than a couch very soon.

Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:11 am

Marianna cooed as she softly fell into her trance hearing her mistresses words, "Yes Mistress.." She whispered getting warm and blushed there due to the pleasure, before groaning a little and falling to her knees as she went into a deeper sleep and also recalled the hot soapy shower time with her mistress blushing more at being taken by Vera as she moans.

Inside Marianna heard the dream world changing and sighed wondering what Vera was doing this time to this new her now as she looked around the changed area before gasping as she felt something slide somehow into her pussy as she grunted and looked down at to what just happened.

Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:44 am
Profile YIM

Her pet fell to her knees, unable to concentrate on the hypnotisms spell any longer. She had forced Marianna's subconcious to reexperience being fucked by her Mistress over and over again. The troublesome personality apparently did not expect something like this. Her area of solitude and protection was gone. All the woman felt now was the warm waters cascading down her nude form. Marianna would find her wrists held behind her by Vera's hands as the thick rod of soap plunged in and out of her trembling folds.

Unable to see the results of her plan, Vera could only continue whispering encouragement. "That's it, keep a tight hold on her," she whispered, "Make her feel it go in hard and fast then make her feel it slide slowly out of her trembling vagina. In... Out..." The Head Girl grinned wickedly as she heard Marianna moan as she sat there on her knees. She could even see those thighs quivering and twitching as if there really was a nice thick cock pumping into her real body.

Being of the same mind and body, it was easy to make the connection between the two personalities. Transfering experiences and stimuli would be natural, forcing the other personality to live the experience as if she truly was there. Vera's hips bucked forward, feeling the personality with thick soapy cock. Each thrust sent Marinna's glistening body lurching forward, causing those lovely breasts to bounce and sway. The dream version of Vera spoke up as she fucked Marianna. 'I don't hear you begging...' The script of the experience would have Marianna begin begging as her strength and will are fucked away until the inevitable climax. Would the personality try to struggle free or was she caught too off guard by the sudden flood of sensations and thoughts to even think about resisting?

Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:21 pm

Marianna both in the real and dream worlds moaned almost in stereo sync as they felt the pleasure the dream Marianna felt the dream Vera thrusting that soap dildo into her again sliding in and out as she groaned and looked at her.

"Well isn't this...a surprise....come to try and take me too.." She grunted looking behind at Vera with a rather fiery glare despite her blushing cheeks.

The Dream one was soaking on the legs downward from her arousal as she moaned moving a hand to finger herself now infront of Vera with no shame the poor girl too pleasured from the hypnosis to handle it..

Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:18 pm
Profile YIM

The dreamlike Marianna had managed to resist the dream somewhat but could not escape. Of course speaking to Vera in the dream did nothing as she simply followed the script of Marianna's memory. The real Vera could only feel the woman's aura as the poor students trembled there before the mirror. Smiling softly, the Head Girl stroked her fingers through the mystic's long blonde hair.

"If she is feeling what you are right now, this will be your chance," she cooed softly, "Invade her dream and take control. If she resists, force her to experience the mind blowing climaxes I made you feel. She will be weakened and vulnerable. Use your powers on her and make her become a proper students and be part of you."

The dream Marianna would notice her wrists were being held behind her, keeping her upper body off the wet shower floor and also preventing her from reaching down to finger herself. The only source of her pleasure was the Head Girl slapping her thighs against the woman's rear with each and every thrust.

Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 68 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next