View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 1:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Alliances (for Minerva) 

Post Re: Alliances (for Minerva)
Slowly the alien changed his pace begin to tease her a bit more softly. Still the redhead could feel his palms continue to emphasize her nipples. Meanwhile his tongue continued to play inside her as it explored her mouth even further. The young woman moved her hands a little faster only to seize up for a moment as she felt a tentacle play with her pearl. She let out a soft moan as she she joined in the moans that the mauve creature was making.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:26 am

Feeling the friction of her hands moving over his smaller members now he let out a small groan as she sped up, the pair of shafts throbbing against her palms as she moved against him, the tentacle on her clit flicker against her faster as his mind monitored her own as his fingers traced over her orbs.

He could tell that expended herself and needed a small measure of rest but at the same time he had kept her on those heavenly peaks for as long he could. Thus another tentacle snaked up as it danced along the slit of her sex moving in time with the movements of her hands as they washed over tender flesh.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:34 am

Minerva could hear the alien's groans as she felt his members continued throb against her hands even as she continued to move her palms against the phalluses. She let out a gasp as she felt the tentacle moved quicker against her clit, even as he continued to explore and play with her breasts. The poor agent gasped tired but still aroused from the efforts of Aegir. Another tentacle moved up and soon began to play with her flower, forcing a shout from the young woman as he continued to keep her in a constant state of lust.

Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:20 am

His tentacles moved against her, quickening with the motion of her hands. He could sense how much energy she had already expended though those tentacles did not let up any as they touched her, their pace increasing as his tongue oozed down the column of her neck to drape over her shoulder as it ran across her there leaving a tingling sensation against his tongue as he sailed over her flesh.

His fingers likewise continued to touch her as they roamed over her breasts eventually taking each budding nipple between his fingers and twisting them softly in opposite directions as a little groan escaped from him.

Character Listing

Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:29 am

Minerva could feel that tentacles moving quicker against her body, trying to match the pace of her hands. She could feel his tongue moving down her neck, causing it to tingle as he explored the nape of her neck. His fingers continued their work on her mounds do what it could to tweak the the peaks of those mounds. The young woman let out a soft gasp as the alien continued to keep her aroused to try to keep her energy up even after all she had experienced. Still the redhead continued to keep up the pace as she struggled to satisfy the mauve creature.

Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:13 am

Her neck hadn't been the only thing tingling as he felt heat rushing through his lengths, he bucked against her hands even faster now, though his tentacles upon the slit of her sex and clit still moved with deliberate slowness as a groan escaped him as his fingers continued to administer to her breasts pulling then twisting her nipples gently as one of his tentacles barely pressed back inside her rather then playing with the folds of her flower. Just the tip wiggled in their, the barest inch or so as he moved deliberately slow within her.

Character Listing

Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:29 am

Minvera could feel his phallus begin to buckle against her hands as let out a loud groan. His tentacles continued to play with her lower lips and clit continuing to keep her aroused, the young woman let out a gasp as she felt a tentacle pushed inside her flower just a little as it explored to see how sensitive she was still is. Even while he did that, the woman could feel his hands continue to play with her nipples twisting and causing her to moan as she felt the pleasure inside slowly begin to rise.

Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:58 pm

That tentacle spiraled around her insides barely penetrating her as he bucked against her hands quicker now, the tips of his cocks glistening with pre-cum that dribbled down the lengths of his shafts as her hands rolled over them. His fingers even moved against her nipples faster though he exerted the same pressure on her nipples instead of seaizing them harder with his hands.

His tongue slid over her shoulder then he groaned again, this time suddenly bursting as both his cocks exploded at the same time inside her hands.

Character Listing

Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:21 pm

The tentacle continued to play with her flower, though it was barely inside the redhead it began to spin add more sensation to down below. The agent could feel his members starting to get wet, even as the alien's fingers continued to tweak her nipples faster and faster making the young woman moan louder and louder. As his tongue went over his shoulder, the agent could hear him moan as suddenly his twin phallus sprayed the redhead with his hot release, the young woman still caught up in it all continued to move her hands as quickly as she could to extend it feeling as long as she could for Aegir.

Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:41 pm

More of his seed was coaxed out of his with the motions of her hands. His fingers still rolled over her nipples as he sensed the thoughts storming through her mind as hiss shafts still moved against her hands. The tentacle barely piercing her answered her moan by driving itself into her body, flickering against the walls of her body as he filled her up with that appendage.

Character Listing

Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:06 pm

Minerva could feel more of the seed begin spray over her body as her hands continued to move. She could feel her arousal continued to grow as his fingers continued to work over her swollen mounds. Still it was a complete surprise to her as she let out a passionate shout as she felt the tentacle suddenly push deep into her flower as it filled her completely.

Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:03 pm

He moved against her hands a few more times before halting, her hands working against his still throbbing members that danced about in her hands. His tentacle remained deep inside her as it pulsed inside her body, throbbing against her silken walls as his fingers danced against her nipples.

Aegir halted in his movements, save for his fingers as he stood straight up, his tentacle slowly retracting from her body as it entered his mouth and he sucked those juices straight off of it.

Character Listing

Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:12 pm

Minerva gasped as she him push against her a few more times than he sudden stopped. For a moment the redhead could feel all his members and his tentacles pulse against her body even as he played with her nipples. It was then that Aegir slowly began to withdraw from the poor agent, her flower clamping down briefly on the tentacle as it withdrew. As he withdrew, the young woman could only look up as the mauve alien tastes the tentacle that had been inside her .

Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:46 am

Sweet. Anytime you need assistance don't be afraid to ask.

He had enjoyed himself, commenting to her even as a hand fanned the side of her face, looking back at her as his mouth tendrils swayed to and fro. To think that she had shot him once, though the wound was not lethal obviously or had a good deal of potential and being likely to kill him either.

You have earned your prize.

Character Listing

Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:19 pm

Prize. What prize are you talking about? Though Minerva was a quick thinker, she was far too tired to really think clearly. Still she was at the mercy of what the alien had planned for her.

Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next