View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 11:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Alliances (for Minerva) 

Post Re: Alliances (for Minerva)
Minerva could feel Aegir throb as he moved back and forth inside of her. His tongue was teasing to nipple at increased rate just before suddenly stopped. With one last pull her body pulled down on his throbbing member, as her flower was suddenly filled with his hot release. It was simply too much for the poor woman as she was thrown over the edge, as the young woman let out a cry of passion that filled the room. The young woman grabbed the wall as she was lost in the emotion of it all.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:45 pm

Pulsing against her tentacles arced upward to stabilize her unbalanced body as she caught herself. He rested there within her, still sensitive from his recent rupture but delighting in the sensations that coursed over him as he pressed softly against the inner folds of her body.

I would say that you stuck to your end of the bargain quiet well, minerva.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:46 pm

Minerva could feel his tentacles began wraped around to keep the poor redhead from falling over. Still he kept his warm thick member inside her as her folds continued to press against his phallus. W-well, I don't think I had much of choice.

Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:15 pm

You had, of course if you desired my assistance you would have also been without my assistance for dealing with matters and while I cannot say how things would have turned out I can't imagine that they would have been so fortunate. You not only got the two slavers but also captured their ship, which while not up to traveling just yet can be made so with a little effort. Of course you still need to wait for assistance to repair your vessel unless this one has parts you could salvage for your ship.

Character Listing

Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:26 pm

Well, I don't have room in my ship for these two. I suppose I can take their ship and retrieve my ship later...although the ADD will probably not find it worthwhile and will simply give me another. They will even probably give me another Lancer, since they have many in mothballs. Those craft are out of date, but they seemed to not trust me with anything else. The agent made little point to try to hide the information, as she knew Aegir was a powerful mind reader. If she thought about it, he would pick up on it anyway.

Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:25 pm

He could not only read minds but search for specific information as well though he had no reason to do so now, not that he would have likely cared had he picked up on such thoughts but may have delved further into her mind just out of curiousity and to sate it.

On can always hope that their station improves especial in light of this accomplishment. But is the Lancer that bad of a ship? You already know how to use it and probably have learned of how best to get it to perform when it is supposedly unable to do something,

He seized her with a pair of tentacles slowly lifting him off of his throbbing shaft, cum leaking down it, then he pulled her downward to the ground

Character Listing

Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:45 pm

Very likely, but it not why I serve. But that is neither here nor there, I know how to fly it and I can make do with such a craft. And it does let me get around the galaxy.

The agent let out a soft gasp as she felt the tentacles lift her off his member, her body making one last attempt to squeeze his member as it left her flower. It was only then she gasped for air briefly.

Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:35 pm

He shuddered at the feel of her body pressed against him, his eyes closing briefly. Yes, I suppose so, though I guess you could make some sort of salvage claim on the vessel so that you wind up with it if that is your desire.

While his central cock still throbbed and trickled his essence she could see that his two smaller ones were throbbing and pulsing, tentacles wrapped around her wrists drawing her hands to these as they begged for some form of attention as he drew her hands to either.

Character Listing

Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:45 pm

Minerva could feel his body shutter for a second as he pulled away from her body. She took a sight sigh as she realized it was all over...or so she thought. Suddenly she felt a pair of tentacles wrap around her wrists, in a second they were pulled to his secondary phalluses. It was then the redhead realized that the mauve alien wanted more time with her...alot of more time.

Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:20 pm

Picking up on her thoughts he brought her hands to the small phalli his tentacles loose against her wrists as he did so. His hands brushed up against her chest stroking her breasts as his thumbs reached up to dash little circles against the hardened points of her nipples.

Character Listing

Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:28 pm

Minerva's wrists were let go, as the alien seemed to trust she would do what he asked. Even as he did so his hands moved and began to play with her breasts and nipples, further teasing her already hardened points. The poor headread's hands soon grabbed hold of the warm members and slowly her hands began to caress them.

Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:16 pm

His fingers seized up on her breasts squeezing them as she grasped him tighter before motioning down his shafts slowly. He groaned, his eyes closing briefly then opening back up he bent down towards her, a mouth tendril seeping aside her red locks as a tongue breezed down her neck.

Character Listing

Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:30 pm

Minerva let out a shout as she felt the mauve alien squeezed her mounds, the poor woman closed her eyes as she felt the intense wave of pleasure. It wasn't until she felt her hair being pulled away from her face, did the redhead open her eyes again she saw Aegir descending on her face. In seconds she felt his tongue make his way into her mouth.

Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:24 am

His hands eased up on her after that initial hard squeeze alternating to a softer touch, his palms pressing against her nipples as his tongue crept into her mouth, his body swaying back and forth so that his cocks rubbed against her grasp a little faster as he brought up another tentacle between her thighs once again touching her as he was touched for the tip of that tentacle pressed against her clit as it flickered against it gently as her hands stole over him. A soft groan falling from his mouth, strange since most of his words were telepathic in nature but not unusual since he let out small groans and gasps of an audible nature before.

Character Listing

Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:38 am

His hands eased up on her after that initial hard squeeze alternating to a softer touch, his palms pressing against her nipples as his tongue crept into her mouth, his body swaying back and forth so that his cocks rubbed against her grasp a little faster as he brought up another tentacle between her thighs once again touching her as he was touched for the tip of that tentacle pressed against her clit as it flickered against it gently as her hands stole over him. A soft groan falling from his mouth, strange since most of his words were telepathic in nature but not unusual since he let out small groans and gasps of an audible nature before.

Character Listing

Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next