View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 5:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 First in Line (for Ishtar) 

Post First in Line (for Ishtar)
The air is filled with the perpetual scent of chlorine and the seemingly empty pool awaits its visitors with remarkable patience. For some time there hasn't been a single girl who was going to dip into the water, not to mention any student came even close, yet it wasn't as empty as it would appear. From the bottom a pair of bright blue eyes stare towards the surface with curiosity, checking the sides of the potential hunting ground.

Scouting the area she discovered the incredible scenery, the campus was fascinating and fortunately it was cloudy at the time. When the sun came out she seeked refuge within the vicinity, the sunlight felt unusually displeasing, and later ended up here. She didn't even bother taking the robe off which would be soaking wet once she decided to leave, the thin garment clinging to her shapely form. Now she was waiting patiently while perking her ears, even if submerged she would be able to hear if someone entered. Ideal conditions for the female predator.

Ania was waiting deep down in the shadows for what felt like hours, the dark skinned alien was certain she wouldn't be seen, but to her time wasn't important. A girl would show up at some point since one was bound to come along the indoor pool, it was inevitable.

Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:37 pm

Post Re: First in Line (for Ishtar)
Ishtar shut the book as she looked over her notes. It had been alot of work and she was not sure she would ever finish it, but it was finally she had all the facts that needed to finish her paper. Now all she had to do was go back to the dorm and work the facts into a coherent paper.

Ishtar looked at her watch, it was pretty dark. She put her remaining books in the bookbag, brushing aside her swimsuit inside. She had plans to celebrate the work she had done, but nobody else needed to know that. Picking them up she realized that she had been here since class was over and still in her school uniform. The skirt was a bit short on her, but otherwise the uniform was a perfect fit.

As the blue haired student headed out the library, she noticed how dark it had already gotten. She quickly made her way over to the pool, no one would be around to catch her sneaking in to the pool after hours. And what no one else knew wouldn't harm her.

It had taken a little while to head over the pool but she was finally there. Ishtar looked around at sheer size of the swimming pool. The blue haired student had simply not had the opportunity to swim yet undisturbed in the pool. In fact the only reason she was here was she had snuck in after hours, late at night. Now she had the entire pool to herself.

She brushed her long blue hair as she stood in front of the of the pool. She was wearing her school uniform with its incredibly short skirt, in which she could see a reflection of the rose-themed panties in the pool's water. She took a second to put down her bookbag as she took a moment to take a look at the pool.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:30 am

Ania was a newcomer to Shokushu which unfortunately meant that she was not aware of the schedules of the student body, she wasn't familiar with the system. If she thought ahead she probably wouldn't have been waiting all this time.

Then it occured to her, dull footsteps, the sound growing stronger the closer that certain being came to the pool. Ania heard the steps long before someone entered, but had to wait a few seconds until she could be certain that whoever made these noises was close by. At the time they were inaudible for the human ears, but her own received them far too well. Her eyes were shifting between the edges of the pool, guided by her ears she traced the intruder's path without even seeing who or what it might be. Then she was able to lay her eyes on what she believed was one of the students and shortly after felt excitement build on the sheer image of the petite woman.

She was attractive, no doubt, the clothes she was wearing gave Ania more than enough reason to strike, but she hesitated. Studying the girl she embraced herself with the plain view, she didn't even know what to look at first. Those wonderful breasts, well defined hips or lovely legs? A gift waiting to be unwrapped, rose-themed panties to be torn off, that's all there was to it. However, she remained cautious, the glow of her eyes would be a dead giveaway so she closed them partially, staying in the shadowy places of the pool.

There was no reason to make a move, she discovered that the student brought a bag of sorts which meant she might have to change into something else first. Ania was a good swimmer, fast too, but she could easily be seen. Once again she resumed to wait.

Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:19 pm

Ishtar smiled to herself, as she looked around to see if there was anyone around. She looked to the left and looked to the right. There was no one as far as she could tell. She walked over to a corner of the pool area that was most hidden from view and began to disrobe. Normally, she would have gone to the change in the changing room, but with no one around who was going to know?

Ishtar put down her bookbag as she removed her blouse. She looked down to realize she had forgotten her bra once again, but it soon wasn't going to matter as her orbs would be covered soon enough by the swimsuit. She then undid her skirt letting the skirt fall down next to the blouse. Now only clad in her red panties she looked reached over to her bookbag to get her swimsuit ready. This was definitely going to be a relaxing swim.

Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:49 am

Once again there were dull footsteps and Ania was afraid that after so long the student she intended to have all for herself was going to leave. She pushed herself off the bottom of the pool and made a dash for the surface, her tail danced through the water as she was trying to make it in time. However, halfway through she just stopped, letting herself descend slowly back to where she had been hiding. Ania smiled at her uncontrollable desire to catch this female, but at the same time forced herself to supress the urge to try going for her again.

It had been a false alarm, she could hear the faint noise of someone who appeared to be undressing. She listened thoroughly, the girl started to unbutton her blouse and she could simply imagine the erotic image that was unfolding around the pool. The alien was surprised to discover such a detail, not knowing how the students were attending class or sleep she was wondering why someone would disrobe in public. Ania's growing arousal though was scratching at the limit of her patience, but she didn't feel the need to peek because soon she wouldn't get enough of the young, nubile woman.

Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:48 pm

Having laid out her outfit, the blue haired student took off her panties and put them with the rest of her clothes. She finally got to put on her school swimsuit. The swimsuit is an attractive single piece navy blue swimwear that hugs her curves. She took a moment to admire the outfit and how it looked on her. The young woman made her way over to the pool, wondering all the while it would be too cold. Only one way to find out. Rather than taking the pool steps, the blue hair girl simply decided to dive in straight in. The splash of water would feel really good after a hard day.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:05 am

The opportunity presented itself and Ania came forth, not bothering to even hide from the student. It would have been easy to sneak up from any angle, but it wasn't her intent to stay hidden. Quite the contrary, she wanted her to see what was going to happen.

Tentacles lash out at her, a total of four coiling around her arms and legs. From there she could do with the woman as she pleased and with a single sweep of her tail she surfaced, pulling the victim up at the same time. Simply watching the swimsuit cling this tight to her body suggested all sorts of things to Ania, things she would be too happy to exercise.

In a rush she was pulling the girl closer to herself until their breasts were pressing against each other through thin cloth, the remaining two pairs of tentacles sliding against the curves of their bust until they eventually came to rest atop their chests. Tilting her head to the side she examined the student thoroughly, perhaps able to gauge what this being was capable of. Nothing but sex on her mind she wasn't as cautious, but seeing how easy it was to play with a human female she guessed there wasn't much of a threat to expect. Still, she extended the tendrils securing her limbs to twice their length, getting a better hold on her.

"The perfect time to go for a swim, isn't it? Simply remarkable how long I've been waiting for one like you to come here, but I've already heard humans sleep during the night so I don't expect an apology." Smiling softly she meant this to sound humorous, having a nice short talk with your plaything she thought.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:45 am

Ishtar wanted to scream as she felt the tentacles wrap around her arms and legs unexpectedly, but they she was underwater. It took everything she had to keep herself from taking in a bunch of water as she could feel the tendrils bind her limbs. It was only that when she calmed down a bit that the poor student realized that she was being brought up to the surface.

As soon as they broke the surface, Ishtar took a deep breath filling her lungs with precious air. It was then she felt herself pulled forward, before she knew it she could feel the breasts of another person against her own. Ishtar looked at the other person in the pool and she was something...something she wasn't expecting. The person that pressed against her was all blue...blue eyes...blue hair. Only her hair was black as the night sky above them. The captive student could feel her a pair of tentacles wrapped over her breasts.

W-who are you? What do you want from me? Ishtar could see the creature's smile but it didn't make her feel any safer.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:35 am

"My name is Ania .. and you're the first human to ever be this close to me." Ania remained calm, yet a pair of tentacles slid off their breasts, brushing along the woman's form as she needed to feel more of this erotic body pressed against her own. Her tendrils moved against the fabric of her swimsuit, exploring every curve until eventually one of them discovered the crack of her ass. Again she smiled, the pair pulled back and instead wrapped themselves around her waist, for now simply holding on to the student although she wasn't quite done yet.

"You shouldn't be asking what I want, but rather what I'll do to that wonderful body of yours .. and for how long." The smooth tendrils holding her legs extended further, snaking up the woman's limbs towards her crotch. They started caressing her thighs ever so slowly, the alien straining herself to her limits for she would have prefered to simply rip the suit off of her and rape the girl senseless.

"Well, how about you tell me your name? It would only be fair if we knew each other a bit more .. personally." With the last word the remaining tentacles slide off her shapely breasts, occasionally bumping into the sides of those delicious orbs displayed to her blue eyes. Being purely evil wasn't her intention, so she was taking her time with this one.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:14 pm

Ishtar could feel the tentacle slide off her breasts and begin to explore her body more thoroughly. The young woman gasped as she could feel the tentacle exploring every inch of her body before taking a moment to explore her rear. Before it got to intimate with her, the tentacles wrapped around her waist keeping the poor student in place in front of the creature. She could feel more tentacles move up her legs, getting closer and closer to her flower. H-how long you want to do stuff to my b-body. Ishtar wasn't sure she liked the sound of what was about to happen.

The blue tentacle woman asked her a question. M-my name is I-Ishtar. I-Ishtar Rocha. W-what is your name. Ishtar let out a small gasp as she felt the tentacles bumped against her mounds, a prelude to what was in store for the poor student.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:23 am

"Ish-tar, two syllables .. what an odd name .. but as I said already, my name is Ania. A-ni-a. Now you don't want to make me repeat myself over and over, I assure you the outcome won't be very pleasant." There was little to no doubt that she was telling the truth, her expression going blank for a moment as she spoke.

"Hm, let's see what we have here .." Ania glances at the student's bust, tempted to keep Ishtar around for hours, perhaps days if she desired to do so. The tentacles bumping into her chest adjusted their paths, sliding into the gap between her covered breasts and rubbing against each side of her cleavage. With a grin the alien stared back deep into her blue eyes. "You'll stay with me for as long as I wish, which could be a certain while .. because I want to test just how much pleasure it takes to wear out a female like you completely."

She giggled. "Let me ask you this .. if I released you, theoretically, would you try to flee or even fight me, or would you stay and do as I say?" It was indeed a purely theoretical question, that much was certain as Ania held the girl as close as before. She then eyed the blue haired student from top to bottom, planning what to do with her next.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:58 pm

Ishtar gasp and looked down to try to avoid the out the expressionless face staring at her. She knew instantly she screwed in asking the alien to repeat herself. The young woman hope she can avoid angering the creature, as Ania had her completely bound to her and the poor student was at her mercy. It was then that the blue haired girl noticed tentacles slid into the valley between her mounds. She gasped as the tentacles began to push against the sides of her orbs even as trapped as they were in the tightly bound fabric. Y-you want to wear me out completely....through p-pleasure. Her mind had brief images of other encounters but nothing that made her think it was anything beyond her imagination. Still see was that Ania was going to take her in the pool. When Ania asked what would she would let Ishtar go, the blue haired student decided to be diplomatic. I-I wouldn't fight you. I don't really know how to fight.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:44 pm

Ania noticed the subtle shift of her gaze once the student looked away, but didn't bother teaching her another lesson, at least not yet. Even as the student repeated what she had said before she didn't punish the girl, keeping that in store for later. "Well .. despite how attractive you girls are you surely don't look like you can put up much of a fight even if not in the water. I mean, look at your feet .. and those small hands. They're so .. limited. Little do I know about martial arts but your race seems to be remarkably incapable unless technology comes into play .. but I'm assuming that doesn't matter right now."

Leaning forward her lips brushed against the girl's neck, taking in the unique scent which led to an increase of lust. "Mmm .. what a magnificent smell, so exciting .. let me try something here." The tentacles teasing her breasts then resumed to coil around the base of the sensitive orbs and engulfed more of them as they wrapped around the pair one more time. Something came to her mind, causing her to smile before her tentacles started to vibrate. Seeing the effects of this technique she squeezes the girl's bust gently, watching the fabric stretch as she did so.

"Feels nice, doesn't it? Still, I'm wondering why you're wearing this .. suit. Sure, you don't want to be in the nude, but by wearing this you're making my head spin more than without it." Right after the alien finished her sentence the other pair of tendrils was closing in on her crotch, rubbing against the spots where the cloth covered her most intimate areas.

Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:57 pm

Ishtar gasped as she felt that the alien's lips brush against her neck, she seemed that to linger for a moment as if to the smell of the blue haired student. Before the young woman could even react she felt the tentacles begin to coil around her mounds and began to vibrate. The poor student moans as she felt the tentacles as even as Ania began to squeeze her breasts a little. She could feel her breasts swell a bit from the attention that they were receiving.

The female creature then asked why she was was wearing such her swimsuit. Ahhh, its what the school requires us to wear this....ohhh She felt a pair of tentacles begin to play with her covered flower, the think layer of swimsuit keeping her body safe for now even as the alien tried to arouse her.

Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:36 am

She raised an eyebrow at this explanation, but then figured it made sense before pulling back from her neck. Squeezing her breasts more eagerly now she teases her nipples with the tips of her tentacles, trying to draw them out so they'd become visible through the fabric. "Right, right .. after all there's quite a few species around, craving for the satisfaction of their physical needs. Sadly I'm one of these creatures and as dishonoring as it is I can't deny that I love getting lost in pleasure quite frequently."

The pair currently coiled around her waist suddenly extends down her lower back, sliding against her firm ass, its beautiful display prone to her unique 'fingers'. Although she caressed Ishtar softly at first a tentacle pulled back, only to slap across her rear accompanied by the pleasant sound of her ass being smacked. Growing more aroused Ania can barely hold it back, smiling at the student. "I would experiment with your body right away, but I should get rid of this tension first, so .. time to turn around."

Ania then spins the girl with ease and discards her own robe with the final two tentacles which sprout from her back, the garment descending to the bottom of the pool revealing her well endowed body. She was pressing against the student's back, growing her clitoris into a throbbing phallus that was shaped like a normal cock although it wasn't quite fully erect yet. She let Ishtar feel it, gently rubbing it against her covered backside as a low groan escaped her. "Don't worry, I'll make sure your human pussy will be ready when I decide to fuck you."

Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 108 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next