View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 5:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Curiosity Trapped the Rat [For Kanoe] 

Post Curiosity Trapped the Rat [For Kanoe]
Alice was hanging about her room, deciding what she would do. The bed was messy, her books all over the floor, and her desk so cluttered it was unusable all became parts of her. She wasn't sure how to start cleaning when she felt it. A massive aura of magickal energy. It had to be massive for her to feel it in her room.

Alice grabbed the book, and a pen. She opened her door carefully, waiting until the aura had dimmed a little, and followed it. She had to record this. Grandma would be proud to see her granddaughter doing research like this, Alice was sure.
I'm curious if this is one of those 'monsters' I'd heard about. I doubt it, since they don't exist, but this power... It's got to be the witch.

Alice had heard the rumor that a witch lived in her dorm, but never payed attention to it until now. This witch could help her control her power, and refine her magick. And Alice was determined to learn, no matter the cost.

Alice's Journal: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7572

Hey there! My name's Ziggy Aurum, and I'm the New York Rave Queen! Just ask if you wanna hang out, I'm not shy! http://shokushu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7589

Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:24 am

Post Re: Curiosity Trapped the Rat [For Kanoe]
Kanoe was returning to the dorms after finishing all her classes for the day. The dark witch always looked forward to getting back to her room and changing out of the tight fitting uniforms the students of Shokushu were forced to wear. She wasted no time entering her room and locking the door behind her. Fingers were already unbuttoning her blouse as she snapped her fingers and said a quick word of magic. The candles in her room sparked to life, a simple cantrip that she used merely for convenience.

The raven haired woman tossed her bookbag aside and pulled off her blouse, discarding the garment onto the floor. Little did she know that someone had followed her home this day. She removed her shoes and socks, continuing to shed her uniform for something far more comfortable. The witch reached into her closet, pulling out a tome and some journals of notes to study for the night while also preparing some hot water to make some tea. Always moving about the room, the woman was taking care of multiple things at once in order to get on with her studies far quicker.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:27 pm

Alice approached the door that she was sure the witch was behind. Alice almost turned the knob on the door, but thought for a moment. What if she doesn't like visitors? Should I knock, or just barge in? I'll knock. Alice knocked on the door, and waited for a response, hopeful that the witch wasn't too adverse to a fellow witch visiting...

Hey there! My name's Ziggy Aurum, and I'm the New York Rave Queen! Just ask if you wanna hang out, I'm not shy! http://shokushu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7589

Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:53 pm

The knock at the door caught the woman's attention. It was not Tuesday so it could not be Pia unless she was particularly eager this week. Being on the island for so long has gotten her more attention than perhaps her past self would have wanted. At this point, it could be anyone at the door and guessing was not going to improve anything. Kanoe unlocked the door, wearing only the school issue skirt and a lacy black bra. Her long black hair was in a braid behind her back.

Her guest was someone she did not recognize at all. A new student perhaps? Kanoe appearing before the stranger in her attire did not seem to bother her at all. In fact, she enjoyed flaunting her superior form at the other students. The witch took in the student for a moment. Nearly her height with mid length hair that was tied up. The goggles seemed out of place but it was not the first time she had seen something unique on another student. Her eyes scanned the woman's features, recognizing the young students beauty. Kanoe's eyes soon found themselves staring into Alice's when she spoke. "Yes?"

Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:13 pm

When the door opened, Alice recoiled. The powerful wave of mana that hit her was very strong, and the woman at the center of the field was nothing less than beautiful. "Pardon my intrusion, but may I come in? I don't want too many people questioning my sanity." Alice said. Hopefully, she won't kill me. She's very powerful... Alice gazed upon the woman before her. Her black hair in a braid made Alice feel like she was messy, and unkempt. The sheer size of the woman's bust left Alice feeling inadequate. And the witch's perfect body... Alice found herself both ashamed of her own body, and wanting to feel the one of the goddess before her.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:30 pm

Kanoe did not notice anything out of the ordinary but did find it amusing how the woman retreated. She really did not know that her aura was bothering the student. In anycase, she considered it a small victory in intimidation for her. The woman invited herself in and made mentions of insanity. Not exactly something you would want to start with when meeting a complete stranger. But when meeting someone who knows things about the island, it was a pretty big tell that the student may be unique either in already meeting a monster or being gifted. Guess her reputation being a magnet for strangeness was a boon at times.

"Very well," she replied cooly, "Come in." She stepped aside for the student to enter before closing and locking the door. "I apologize for my appearance. You had caught me when I returned from class and was in the middle of changing. Would you like something to drink, Miss?" Kanoe continued to finish changing, unclipping her bra and bending over to slide her skirt off. Having had a lover for a roommate for a time and being on an island of female students among other things, Kanoe was not that concerned about her nudity. Wearing only panties of a matching black lace, she pulled out a black robe to slip over her body. The long v cut left her vast cleavage exposed, her breasts swaying with each step she took. The witch headed for the kitchen to finish making tea as she continued to speak. "So... Why have you come to me, exactly?"

Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:46 pm

"I sensed your aura, miss. I take it you're the witch the rumors speak of? I came to request something of you." Alice said, turning away as the woman undressed. "I am a very new witch. I only recently discovered my power, and came to ask for guidance. I can control my power, somewhat. At this point, I can only unlock doors, and the like. I'm willing to trade anything to an extent, in return for your guidance." Alice blushed in modesty, seeing the woman's robe and how it left most of her oceanic cleavage exposed. "Oh goodness, I must have gotten carried away... I haven't even introduced myself! My name is Alice Bouffant, a freshman here. As far as your offer of a drink, should I accept your offer? You know the stories about witches, and spiked drinks." Alice smirked, trying to bring some humor to the awkward situation.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:20 pm

"Silly girl," she replied, "I do not need to spike anything to get what I desire." Kanoe returned with a tea tray and poured a cup of tea for both of them. "Unlocking doors is a rather useful thing to have available. Especially in a place that hides many secrets behind them." She approached Alice and gently stroked the woman's cheek. "Hmm... I am Kanoe," she said softly, "And you should becareful what you say when trading. Anything can mean alot of things. But from what you added, perhaps you should tell me what you have to offer. As you know, magic is never free. Witches have their secrets and to give those up is to give up power to another." The witch allowed her fingers to trace down the woman's cheek as she pulled away, heading for her chair. "Sit," she ordered, "And we will discuss business over tea."

Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:37 pm

Alice accepted the tea, and blushed at Kanoe's touch. "I don't know you, and as I said, I am new to magick. How should I know that you don't need to spike my drink to get what you want?" She took another sip, smiling inwardly. She popped the lock on the book, and examined a page. "This book is one of the things I'm not willing to trade. However, as a witch, you could probably make use of the information inside. I am willing to give more... Physical things, if that is what you'd prefer. In the end, it's a question of what you want in exchange for what I want, seeing as I know exactly what that is. Alice was glad to be as eloquent as she was, as she didn't sound like most kids from Hell. I just hope she's willing to give what I want... What I want is your guidance. To teach me, if you will, how to further control my powers, and to be able to control my reaction to a stron mana field. Like yours." Alice nodded, trying not to sound and be petulant.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:57 pm

"There is no need to worry," she reassured the woman, "I will not take your book. Those who come to me are the ones who make their offers. I merely decide if it is worth my time to accept them. I can provide you with lessons to help you get started. You seem to know only one spell that lacks any specific element so we will have to find out what sort of magic you are capable of learning and going from there. I am uncertain about your reaction to mana fields though. I did not realize I was emitting one that could effect another person." Kanoe never asked for anything beyond an offer. She always found it amusing to see how much a student was willing to give up just for a chance of becoming something more. This way, it would be an offer that Alice had in mind already and be comfortable to pay on a steady basis. "I will also need to know how often you will come to see me and when."

Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:19 pm

"To be totally honest, Miss Kanoe, I came here just wanting you to teach me. I don't have much to offer, beyond information in this book, and myself. I do not know how satisfied you are with either of those, but that's all I can offer." Alice said, attempting to be matter of fact. She nervously sipped her tea, looking the beautiful woman in the eyes. "As for how often I visit, and what time, I am available daily, after one pm. Often? Yes, but my classes are early, and I am free the rest of the day. Is this acceptable?"

Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:41 pm

"Shade is my last name, dear," she corrected before giggling softly, "For someone who is a Freshman here on the island, you seem rather open to the idea of offering yourself to me. Do you even know what that could mean? You do not even know me and were just concerned about drinking the tea I made just momemts before. It matters little to me what you want to offer. This is about what you think my guidance and knowledge is worth to you. Not how much I think it is worth. Indecision is not a good trait to have when dealing with powers beyond normal limitations. A demon would take advantage of such a weakness."

Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:49 pm

Alice giggled, and sipped her tea once more. "Do you know that statement about assumptions? I never said I was offering my body. I said myself. What I meant was that I would clean for you, or gather materials. It's not that I'm indecisive. It's that I was curious how you'd react. Based on what you just said, I can assume the rumors about monsters are also true, and given how quickly your mind jumped to sex, I'd guess that you've met one or two." Alice laughed to herself. "You've given me quite a bit already, Miss Kanoe. Perhaps I should pay you back. I read of a spell that makes the unseen perceivable to the human eye. I don't suppose you'd find that useful, would you?"

Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:38 pm

"Dear, you did not listen carefully enough," she replied with a sigh, "I said yourself, not your body. Not that there is much difference as I recall that your body is part of yourself. So I fail to see how my statement included anything about sex at all. I could mean anything just as your vague offer can be anything as well. It is also not in your favor to try and twist the words of your future mentor, Alice." The witch drank her tea. Alice's intent on trying to trap her was rather annoying especially when the attempt was sloppy. She did not mind a discussion but such attempts only waste her time. "Such a spell may have its uses though we lack any means to test it. But if you wish to provide the notes then by all means."

Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:47 pm

"I'm sorry, my tongue flies away sometimes. Give me a minute to copy this down." Alice blushed, furiously embarrassed. Future mentor... No matter what I offer, she'll accept? She didn't deny the monsters, or meeting one... I know what I want to give. "Kanoe, in exchange for teaching me, I will give you my companionship. As well as this." Alice handed the witch her notes on making the unseen seen. "You seem so lonely, and sad. I'd even say angry at something. I won't ask to move in, as that would be rude, and I'd be taking more than giving. Alice felt nervous. Her offer sounded way better in her head, and companionship from her couldn't be worth that much, but even so, she was here.

Alice leaned forward, setting down her tea "I must be irritating. Barging into your room, acting all nervous, asking you for a favor you don't owe me, trying to assert myself over you, assuming that I know how you feel... Please forgive me, Miss Kanoe. I've taken too much of your time." Alice got up to leave.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 84 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next