View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 6:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 293 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
 It's None Of Your Business [for roscoso] 

Post Re: It's None Of Your Business [for roscoso]
The woman kept on pumping her appendage into Kirsty's wet cunt, keeping a tight grip on her waist while sliding her thick meat in and out. When the agent made it easier for her to thrust in and out, Katherine grinned as she showed her appreciation by giving Kirsty a particularly strong slam, burying her cock in as far as possible, keeping the young girl's ass firmly pressed against her own body, determined to make the agent scream out in ecstasy.

Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:28 am

Kirsty did indeed scream out loudly as she arched her back and screamed in orgasm her poor pussy gushing fluids onto Katherine's thrusting appendage. Kirsty felt her own ass pressing against the Doctor's body. Feeling the strong slams of the Harvestor Hybrid as she groaned on the bed laying her head on a pillow as she took deep breaths trying to calm herself despite that member still buried in her poor sex. As her sex was still drooling fluids from the orgasm. As she groaned softly staying in the doggy position for the Doctor.

Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:32 am
Profile YIM

Katherine grinned at the agent's scream of delight, savoring the feeling of her pussy convulsing around the cock inside her. Taking advantage of her body's unique ability to manipulate its dimensions, the woman smiled as she began moving her cock inside Kirsty without moving her own body as well, making it feel as if her shaft had become a tentacle itself, pushing deeper into the agent's pussy and writhing around more. The tip of the tentacle began squirming against the cervix to her womb, pushing the entrance apart bit by bit until the tentacle-cock could begin sliding into the agent's abdomen, making her stomach bulge slightly...

Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:57 am

Kirsty gasped as she groaned her head on a pillow while her hips were pointed straight up as she felt that cock almost like a tentacle pushing deeper inside her body. As she groaned and shuddered under the doctor's skilled fucking as her stomach was bulging from the tentacle/cock sliding inside her womb and abdomen as she groaned softly. Orgasming again as she shuddered in pleasure.

Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:26 pm
Profile YIM

Even through the orgasm, Kirsty could feel her stomach fill more and more with the tentacle, bulging out larger until it felt so full. Katherine purred as she slid her arms around the agent's chest, pulling Kirsty up until she had her back pressed against the scientist's breasts. "I bet you've never felt like this before, have you?" The woman spoke as she began licking on Kirsty's neck, tasting the sweat that had built up. "All those males, so eager to stick their dicks inside you, caring more about their own pleasure than yours..."

Only then did the cock inside Kirsty began to pulsate, spurting out molten hot cum into her womb, making her swell just a bit bigger, even as more of the hybrid's seed began to run down between her thighs and onto the bed. Once she had finished, the doctor withdrew her cock out rapidly, making sure to grind her tentacle against the agent's most sensitive spots in order to trigger another orgasm for her. Withdrawing her tentacle cock back into her body, Katherine gently set Kirsty back down onto the bed, settling down alongside the younger woman in a spooning embrace.

"If you enjoyed that, my dear, you're going to love the rest of your stay here." She chuckled as she spoke, already envisioning what she would do to the rookie agent, both in the bedroom and outside. It would certainly be a sad moment when these two weeks came to an end but ultimately Dr. Steiner was quite confident she would make an impact on Kirsty. After all, she was such an impressionable young woman, and given the doctor's own skills and knowledge, creating an environment where Stockholm Syndrome would develop wasn't too difficult...

Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:54 pm

Kirsty moaned and screamed into the pillow as she clenched her fists on the covers only for to feel herself pulled up. Her back pressing against the breasts of the Doctor. Shaking her head faintly at the question of never feeling anything like this before. She hadn't unable to respond right now. As she moaned louder only to widen her eyes at the cock pulsating inside her as she arched her back and screamed fully in another orgasm at the same time as the doctor's fluids flowing down her thighs and legs. Before she soon felt the cock pulling out of her causing another orgasm to spike inside her poor folds as she gasped and panted before she laid on her side and soon felt the doctor spooning her from behind as she moved a hand weakly and stroked her fingers along one of the arms.

Kirsty panted deeply as she laid on the bed soaked in sweat as she moved a hand and strokes the Doctor's arms again. "I already love it..." Kirsty whispered faintly only for sleep to take over the exhausted agent. Falling asleep in the Doctor's arms...and so easily able to make impressions in the girls mind and body.

(2 weeks later)

Kirsty sighed softly as she looked at her ship which had been kept in prime condition while she stayed here with the Doctor and almost got wet again at the thought of the Doctor. She had helped her with experiments with new Harvestor DNA strands and experiments. Being fucked or molested in ways she never thought possible...and then the bedroom fun...the Doctor almost went out of her way to outdo her experiments in the sex department. Kirsty still felt wet from the last time they did it last night...it was so good it almost made her sleep the rest of today off.

But she couldn't do that waking up in what seemed to be afternoon. She was already having found her spacesuit and put it back on her form. As she stood infront of her ship and glanced behind her at the doors hoping at least the Doctor came to see her off. She didn't just want to take off after these 2 weeks.

Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:46 pm
Profile YIM

The two weeks with which Kirsty had spent aboard the research station had indeed alternated between scientific experiments where she assisted the doctor by testing out new Harvester variants or examining existing Harvesters and their evolutionary changes... and nightly romps in the doctor's bedroom, where Dr. Steiner put considerable effort into wearing the agent out by letting her experience as much pleasure as she could take before passing out. There had been numerous activities in between, even discussions and debates between the two. Ultimately, all of it had been done with the calculated effect of strengthening Dr. Steiner's influence over the agent.

Thus, by the time her stay had come to an end, Kirsty was standing in front of her ship, which had undergone extensive maintenance by the station's engineers and mechanics, recently brought aboard by Dr. Steiner a week ago, along with being restocked with fresh supplies and even some technological upgrades. All of these hadn't been mentioned to the agent yet, however, left aside for her to discover for herself. But Kirsty wouldn't be allowed to leave. Not when the hard light creation of Nicomachus began forming in front of her, separating the agent from her ship. "I cannot allow you to leave, Agent Heuchan." The avatar that represented the station's controlling A.I. held up a hand, as if warning her to stay where she was. It was as if despite promises made over the two weeks, Nicomachus was not about to allow the agent to leave, not when she knew the location and the secrets of the station, and would tell her superiors. Then they would be under attack by the might of the Alien Defense Directorate. Such a scenario would have been intolerable for an A.I. like Nicomachus. But then, he spoke again and dispelled any doubts. "The doctor wishes to see you off."

Then the doors behind Kirsty whirred open as Dr. Steiner came out, stepping down the stairs and approaching her impressionable guest. She held up a reinforced case that held numerous discs, schematics, and reports. "Well, our time together has come to an end, hasn't it? I certainly will be sad to see you leave, and I know Nicomachus will as well, his operational reports has held nothing but the highest regard for you." She smiled as Nicomachus reappeared beside her, giving the agent a respectful bow. "We've already fabricated rumors for your fellow agents to pick up on regarding your captivity. I imagine your superiors will have already dispatched rescuers but this should enable you to get into their good graces regarding your time with us. Some slightly outdated information that should give the ADD the illusion that they have come closer to capturing me. Schematics for laboratories and facilities that cater to alien and slaver needs. Reports on trouble spots and alien plots against Earth."

Nicomachus then spoke up, gesturing at the case Dr. Steiner was still holding up. "We have buried our tracks carefully, established false leads and bankrolled informants to send agents off course. None of the information will lead back to us. Our location has been purged from all records as well. All in all, your superiors should be congratulating you on a job well done. Also, if you ever decide to return... Inside your ship's navigational programs is a signal that will enable you to find the way back to us whenever you wish."

As soon as Kirsty took the case, Dr. Steiner would then present her with another disc, a smaller one, but made for surveillance in mind. Placing it in the palm of the agent's other hand, she leaned in to whisper. "Watch it whenever you're alone, you'll enjoy it." It was in fact a compilation of some of the hottest moments the two of them had shared, something for the rookie to look back on and remember her time here with pleasure. Just as with everything else, it was merely another way to remind her that she was always welcomed here.

Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:49 am

Kirsty soon noticed the A.I of Nicomachus appearing before her telling her to wait for the Doctor. As she smiles softly and calmly turns at the sound of the doors opening as she sees the Doctor arriving carrying a case of somekind. As she listened to the words of the Doctor nodding her lack of want to really leave...but she had too. Giving a bow in return to Nicomachus. As she stood back up straight and listened to the info while smiling knowing the Doctor had covered everything...nothing was overlooked.

"Once again you impress me Katherine," Kirsty said calmly using the more friendly term she was allowed to use with the Doctor. As she gently takes the case only for that disc to be given to her too as she smiles softly as she sees the Doctor lean in and whispered into her ear as she smiles gently placing the items down for a brief moment before giving the Doctor a long lasting kiss on the lips deeply even slipping in a little tongue and smiles playfully.

"That's something for you to remember me by too," She winks before she almost to tease the doctor turned around showing that tight spacesuit covered rear as she bends over picking up the items carefully and glances behind her. "I'm sure we'll meet again...quite soon I expect.." Kirsty said the last part in a faint whisper to herself before stepping inside her ship as it closed behind her as she put the items down hiding the special disc for private time. She glanced around the ship and began checking out the various new gadgets it had been upgraded with.

As she did the ship began it's auto-take off slowly lifting off the ground and blasting off into the dark reaches of space back to ADD controlled space and the nearest station for the agents report and to give the findings. Hoping it was enough for her higher ups.

Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:30 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 293 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20