View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 1:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 293 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
 It's None Of Your Business [for roscoso] 

Post Re: It's None Of Your Business [for roscoso]
"I suppose you have a point there." Dr. Steiner chuckled as she approached the agent, seating herself on the side of the bed, just beside Kirsty. "Although, if you're enjoying yourself so much now, why not consider staying here for two weeks instead? I could certainly use more help and I must say, you're rather interesting." As she looked down, the scientist watched as Harvey made its way over to its mistress, snuggling against her waist like a real pet. "Beside, Harvey could use the company, I'm sure. Naturally, we would provide 'evidence' to ensure that you were held as a hostage, as to keep you from getting into trouble."

Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:54 pm

"Hmm you have a point Katherine...sure why not, I could use a little 'vacation' she jokes as she smiled as she gently wrapped an arm around the back of Katherine and gently lifted herself up to kiss the Doctor's neck as she smiled, "I just hope I can be more help to you during my stay, but how would you make it seem like your holding me hostage?" She asked.

Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:59 pm
Profile YIM

Easing Harvey into her arms as to allow Kirsty to move even closer to her, Katherine smiled as she considered the agent's response. "Wonderful then. I will have to let both Nicomachus and the security aboard know about this change in our arrangement. As for what you can help me with, you just leave that to me." It was then that she focused her gaze upon Kirsty, a soft smile as she pondered the question of evidence. "The simplest method would be simply to make it seem as if you've been abused and then ask the ADD for a ransom. The ransom can wait until your time here is nearly done. The abuse... I suppose that can be managed if I were to enjoy you more often than thus far, unless you would rather I not do that?

Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:32 pm

"No it's fine, do anything you need to, to make it seem believeable, even if it's just a recording tape of me being ravaged by harvesters," She said softly as she smiled at the Doctor softly as she kissed her neck cuddling with her while stroking Harvey gently.

Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:41 pm
Profile YIM

"Now there's an idea... We shall have to arrange that soon enough." After a moment of silence, where Harvey was enjoying the attention of the two females now, the doctor peered to the side to look at the agent cuddled against her. "Hmm, are you too tired now or do you think you can go again? I admit I was watching you having fun with Harvey and decided to come for some as well..." The doctor then eased Harvey onto the side of the bed, allowing him to begin retreating and do what it usually did after wearing itself out - Find some warm place and rest. "How about it?"

Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:37 pm

Kirsty playfully grinned and cuddled up to Katherine playfully vacuum sealing one of the doctor's arms between her soft warm breasts and rubbed up and down it.

"Well since I'm so worn out by your pet you should be able to keep up with me now," She winks playfully at Katherine being good natured fun with her 'captor'

Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:25 am
Profile YIM

Katherine chuckled at the remark, finding her playful attitude both interesting for an Agent and delightful to hear. "Saying things like that, my dear, you're just biting off more than you can chew. Excuse me for a moment, Kirsty..." Taking her leave for the moment, the woman went back into her wardrobe room, slipping out of her dress and labcoat and putting them away to be washed later. Once she was finished, Katherine returned to her bedroom, just as naked as Kirsty, and slipped into the bed, allowing herself to relax on the pillows. "Think you can put your mouth to good use or do you have anything else to say?" The woman smiled as she teased, her thighs spread enough to present an inviting sight for the rookie.

Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:01 am

Kirsty smiled as she waited on the bed until Katherine returned naked as her as she grins and looks her over before watching her join her on the bed as she moved ontop as she smirked her hands on Katherine's thighs as her lips moved to her pussy and licked it with her tongue enjoying the taste

Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:16 am
Profile YIM

The woman sighed in pleasure as she felt Kirsty's tongue on her cunt, spreading her legs a bit more to allow the rookie more access. She was already quite wet, having been going over the data on the Harvester Kirsty had encountered, which included visual recordings from various angles, and there was also the fact that she had enjoyed watching the Agent have her fun with the pet Crawler. Yes, she was quite horny now, and as Kirsty worked on her pussy, the woman focused enough of her mental capabilities on expanding her clitoris into her cock, wanting to give the Agent more options to play with. "Oh, that feel so good, Kirsty. Maybe I should keep you for myself after all..."

Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:24 pm

"I really wish we could Katherine...but you know that I'll cause you more grief if I'm not back at ADD in at least a month's time, if they find out I'm gone that long they'll send out more agents and they'll find out about this and try and ruin your project," Kirsty said softly as she noticed the cock size clit and smirking as one of her hands began pushing fingers in and out of Katherine her lips began sucking on the cock licking the tip with her tongue.

Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:30 pm
Profile YIM

Katherine groaned with pleasure as she felt the rookie shift her attention to her cock, enjoying the sensation of her tongue on the tip, all the while savoring the feeling of Kirsty's fingers in her wet pussy. "A pity then, my dear..." She began, stopping to stifle another groan, before continuing on, "Because I would have certainly enjoyed having you around, ah... Are you quite sure you won't, because it would be a shame to see you return to the ADD... More, Kirsty, more!" The woman moaned aloud as she felt the pleasure begin to build up.

Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:29 am

"It's not that, if I wasn't an ADD Agent I would gladly..." She started blushing "I would gladly stay with you, but it's mostly cause I don't want to...ruin your work, if I stay here then they'll send out search parties for me eventually, since the ADD hate to lose Agents for too long, and they'll find out about you and you've been updated to an Eliminate target by the higher ups," She said to Katherine as she sucked the cock again licking it all over expertly knowing just where to stimulate Katherine the most.

"I want you to be happy, and while fucking me cross eyed makes you happy, so does your research," She said softly as she suckled on the cock stroking any thing further down the shaft.

Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:38 am
Profile YIM

The woman chuckled as she listened to Kirsty, only to groan as the rookie resumed sucking on her cock again. As much as she hated to let such a wonderfully willing subject go so easily, the scientist was forced to agree with the agent; the ADD was quite stubborn in keeping their agents and went to distances to get them back. It would only have been more trouble than it was worth, really. Ah well, she could enjoy the silly girl in the meantime...

Her hand on the agent's head, Katherine gestured for her to stop sucking and gently encouraged Kirsty to climb up along her body until they were both face to face. "Well... You have your points. I suppose I'll just have to be satisfied with your brief stay here instead. Of course, up until I 'capture' you again." The woman smiled as she pulled Kirsty into a kiss, tongue slipping deep inside the rookie's mouth for a moment before breaking away. "You know, I don't care very much for the ADD and every agent I've come across has been... Well, rude and incompetent. But... I must say I am rather fond of you. If you ever decided to go rogue, you should seek me out, Kirsty."

Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:36 am

Kirsty smiled playfully licking her lips after pulling from the cock sucking and also after the deep kiss as she was now straddling the Hybrid's hips with her own smiling at her softly as she kissed again slipping tongue into the Doctor's mouth in the short kiss as she smiles.

"Well I'm sure we'll meet again in the future," Kirsty purrs out as she rubs her pussy against the member of Katherine's to tease her some more.

"Course it all depends on where we find each other...but...thank you for offering me a place to go if I ever consider that role of going rogue..." Kirsty said softly.

Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:37 am
Profile YIM

Katherine chuckled at the response as she returned the agent's affection, her arms holding Kirsty close against her body, her cock throbbing against the rookie's stomach. "Think nothing of it, Kirsty. It'd certainly be nice to have such an excellent assistant like you on hand to help with my research, especially when you seem remarkably comfortable with Harvesters." Truly, it would have certainly make things much easier if she had such a willing female with her to help test new strains or mutations out, and to help her relieve stress after a long day of researching. "Such a shame, though, that I can't keep you. I suppose all I can do is hope that you do decide to go rogue..." With that, Katherine held Kirsty against her body as she rolled around, placing the rookie on her back as she stared down from top. "That said, we still have plenty of time. I just may convince you yet." The woman smiled as she attacked Kirsty's lips once again, moaning as her lips met the rookie's lips once more.

Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 293 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next