View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 6:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 293 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
 It's None Of Your Business [for roscoso] 

Post Re: It's None Of Your Business [for roscoso]
Kirsty giggled softly as she kissed Katherine's lips softly cuddling with her and grinding her puffy sensitive pussy against the cock of hers as she smiled softly.

"Well maybe, like I told you...it all depends on the situation, It would be best for me to go back before thinking of going rogue, otherwise they'll know I'm with you," Kirsty joked as she was rolled onto her back now on the bottom and wrapping her arms around Katherine kissed her lips deeply.

Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:52 pm
Profile YIM

Shrugging before she leaned into the kiss as well, the doctor didn't seem all that concerned truth be told. After she had enjoyed the kissing for a time, she broke away again, looking down at Kirsty as she spoke. "You know best, I'm sure. In any case, enough of this talking. You'll do what you need to do, while I do what I need to do. That is all that matters for the time being. Until then..." Katherine smiled as she leaned away from Kristy, allowing her the opportunity to slide her hands down the rookie's thighs before pushing them up until they were pressed against her chest, leaving the agent's holes entirely open to the good doctor. "Now, which one of your orifices shall I help myself to first? Is your vagina still hungry for more, or has your ass been getting too lonely? What do you think, my dear girl?"

Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:27 pm

Kirsty smiled breaking the kiss and helping move her legs up till they where touching her chest allowing Katherine easy access to her pussy and ass, "Well, I think I'll take butt first this time," She joked and licked her own lips holding her legs with her hands allowing Katherine to do anything she needed too as she grins, arousal seeping out of her pussy.

Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:09 am
Profile YIM

Smiling, Katherine allowed the rookie to hold her own legs against her chest, allowing the woman more freedom. This was why she was growing to be rather fond of the rookie agent. It was a shame that she wasn't ready to quit the ADD and join her just yet. She would have made for quite a willing pet, honestly. With her hands free, the woman instead began producing some slime in the palm of her hands and rubbed them onto her cock, making her appendage more slick and slippery. Once she was quite satisfied, Katherine began rubbing the head against Kirsty's ass, teasing her for several moments before she began sliding her lubricated tool into the rookie's ass, burying it into her rear inch by inch. Once most of it was inside her, the doctor allowed the agent time to get accustomed to the size, her fingers rubbing and teasing Kirsty's cunt in an attempt to give her more pleasure. "Again, I leave the choice to you... I can be gentle or I can go hard. You pick, Kirsty. But once the decision's made however, I won't change..." The doctor, in fact, was testing just how far the agent would allow herself to go, to see how much she was willing to put up with. "What will it be, Kirsty?

Mon May 07, 2012 8:15 pm

"Go as hard as you want...I'll take your cock and whatever else you have in that arsenal of pleasure," Kirsty said with a smile at the doctor before she groaned as the cock was pushed into her ass which clenched around the length that buried deeper into her as she moaned softly as she smiles at her lover as she felt the slime lubing her insides too making it easier as she gently moves her hands to cup the Doctor's cheeks and stroking her skin lovingly....

Mon May 07, 2012 8:27 pm
Profile YIM

Katherine smiled at the rookie's words, amused that she was willing to allow the doctor so much control, even knowing what she really was and had done things to other agents as well. A true rookie indeed, yet hardened by the rigors of ADD and its campaign against alien slavers and criminals. "As hard as I want? You really should be careful with your words... I am a big bad monster, after all." Katherine chuckled as she slid her hands back down onto Kirsty's legs, pushing them up against the back of her knees and began sliding back out of her ass, only to pump back against the rookie roughly, repeating the action again and again. Before long, the doctor was indeed being quite predatory, her cock ravaging the agent's abused ass hard and fast.

Mon May 07, 2012 9:12 pm

Kirsty moaned as she felt the thrusting into her ass as she laid there taking the thrusting as she gasped.

"Oh god...oh so tight!" She eeped feeling her tight ass stretching from the intruder as she looked at the doctor calmly with a smile on her lips as all she could do was moan at the predatory fucking on her abused ass hard and fast as she bit her bottom lip a little.

Mon May 07, 2012 9:21 pm
Profile YIM

Katherine groaned as she kept on pounding against Kirsty's ass, her hands keeping a tight hold on the rookie agent's thighs. Even as lubed as it was, the cock was easily as big as any other monster she might have had been raped by. The only difference between them and the scientist was that Kirsty had been a choice, or believed that she had a choice. It was certainly proving to make an excellent plaything out of the agent who should have been fighting the doctor the entire time. Instead, because she had been given a choice, she had chose to live comfortably for the duration of her captivity. The ADD would not have appreciated this fact, however... The woman kept on moaning as she took Kirsty hard, bucking against the rookie's thighs every time she thrusted deep into her ass and moaning and grunting at every thrust. "God, so good... You're so tight, Kirsty!"

Wed May 09, 2012 9:23 am

Kirsty moaned, "Thank you Katherine!" She cried out as she moaned louder humping her hips against the cock as her ass clenched around the invading member as she moved a hand gently and stroked any part of the cock not inside her as she groaned as she was looking for Katherines pussy to give it some loving attention too....

Wed May 09, 2012 10:52 am
Profile YIM

The woman kept on pumping her cock into Kirsty's behind, pushing with as much force as she could muster though she was already holding back her orgasm, wanting to enjoy it some more for herself. A sharp moan escaped her when she felt her guest's fingers touch against her pussy, the nether region being just as sensitive as her cock was now. Making a sound of approval, the woman didn't stop the rookie from doing as she wanted, as long as it didn't get in way of her fucking Kirsty's ass. It didn't take long for Katherine to buck hard against Kirsty, burying almost all of her cock inside the agent and filling her ass with ropes after ropes of hot cum, moaning hard.

Thu May 10, 2012 2:17 pm

Kirsty moaned more as she pushes two fingers into that sensitive pussy of Katherine while she moaned moving her lips closer to the woman's breasts and latches her lips onto a nipple and deeply suckled on it while riding her ass on that cock as it pushed deep into her ass.

She continued enjoying this as she moaned as thick cum pushed into the ass of her while covering the cock of Katherines in the alien woman's own fluids as she panted deeply.

Thu May 10, 2012 3:43 pm
Profile YIM

Panting, the woman kept herself buried inside Kirsty's ass as she rode out the rest of her orgasm. By the time she was finished, hot cum was leaking out from between the cock still inside the rookie, then she pulled out of Kirsty. But she wasn't finished just yet. Easing off the rookie agent so that she could move on her own, Katherine leaned back onto her knees. "Get up and get on all fours... I'm not finished with that cute behind of yours, my dear girl." Katherine smiled as she waited for her guest to do as she had been told and present her behind to the scientist.

Sat May 12, 2012 7:13 pm

Kirsty moaned as cum trickled down her butt cheeks and her legs as she looked at her lover as she nodded faintly as she panted as she felt that cock easing out of her ass as she groaned and moved onto all fours making sure her lovely ass and pussy where fully showing to the Doctor as she blushes faintly at the attention wondering what her lover had planned next for them both....

Sat May 12, 2012 8:00 pm
Profile YIM

Smiling, Katherine slid her hands over the rookie's behind, squeezing her butt-cheeks fondly before beginning to slide her cock up and down the agent's crack. Continuing this for a bit longer, the woman held her shaft and guided it to Kirsty's wet cunt this time. Still hungry for more, the doctor plunged her cock into Kirsty's tunnel, burying it as far in as she could go before pulling out already. Quickly, she began pumping her cock into the rookie, hands on Kirsty's waist to pull her against her cock as well.

Mon May 21, 2012 2:37 pm

Kirsty moaned as she felt the doctor's cock teasing her before it thrusted in and out of her pussy suckled on the cock eagerly for it again as she groaned staying in the doggy position while the Doctor had her way with the Agent as Kirsty smiled and lifted her hips a little for easier access.

Mon May 21, 2012 3:11 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 293 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next