View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 6:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Houseguests (Vera) 

Post Re: Houseguests (Vera)
((WAHHH! Sorry, didn't see there was a reply T.T))

The Head Girl made an effort to ignore the yellow and green pixies discussing her potential sex life. It was none of their business as far as she was concerned nor did she really want to talk about it. Despite what her work involved, she never found any amusement in having casual conversation about sexual techniques. At least one of them was at least making an effort in paying attention. But speaking to a creature standing on her head was far from pleasant at all.

Vera reached up, holding her hand so Purple could step onto it. Hopefully the pixie would understand and allow this conversation to continue face to face for the most part. Should she step on, the Head Girl would lower her hand slowly infront of her so she is now standing infront of the silver haired woman. "I suppose calling it a game would be reasonable," Vera replied, "I am certain the other Head Girls and possibly Prefects have their own views on how to use their powers and deal with troublesome students. I personally do not just flat out fuck them. The last thing I would want is to make them feel good for breaking the rules. Nor do I wish to cause any serious physical harm to them. Instead, I play with their bodies. I stimulate them with perhaps some bits of pain as a contrast. Some students who are not experienced with sex will need to be 'educated' a little before things can take full effect but the end goal is always the same. Provide them with pleasure but not release. Students tend to be more obedient and willing to listen and learn when their bodies are aroused to the breaking point. Only when I believe they have learned from their mistakes and agree to obey the rules, do I reward them with bliss."

Other pixies were flying about and playing with Vera's long silver hair. She certainly took some pride in her lovely hair and the pixies seemed to like it as well. The student allowed them to feel and play with it somemore, even braid it if they so choose. "As for details on my methods," she continued, "It varies depending on the student and my own mood. Whips and chains have been used to break a students will while others may be deprived of their senses or tormented with aphrodisics and other chemicals."

Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:37 pm

(no problem! Not the worlds faster poster myself :roll: )

Purple gracefully accepted the offered hand, stepping into it, finding a comfortable position, reclining in Vera's palm while she listened. Meanwhile, Yellow and Green had gotten into some argument, largely in the fast, high pitched language of the pixies, an argument that seemed to be evolving into some sort of play fighting.

"Mmmmmm..", Purple said, nodding her head as Vera spoke. "Those are good techniques, surely. If you can find the right spot, say between pleasure and pain, or arousal and release, you can do lots of funny stuff to people, and even to humans as well."

She appeared to be pondering some more. She changed her position, leaning forward and looking intently at Vera. "You seem to be awfully.. what is the human word for this.. clinical. You seem to be very clinical about this, yes? You are only talking about this like it is all a means to an end.. Don't you do any of it just for fun?"

She laid her face in serious folds. "That is so sad.. A young girl like you, so serious, even about the pleasant things.. Tragic it is."

At this point, Green and Yellow grabbed hold of Vera's shirt, apparently trying to tear it open in order to gain access to Vera's impressive bust.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:37 pm
Profile YIM

"I am always seeking unique ways to educate troublesome students," Vera replied, "But, my experience is limited to humans for obvious reasons. It is not my place to punish guests of the island. I can only send a report if someone is threatening the well being of this school." Purple was kind enough to accept the offered hand. The pixie was as light as a feather and would cause no strain for the Head Girl to hold her up. At least this one was somewhat well behaved. The other two unfortunately were returning to being pest as they chattered away and began to fight.

"If you mean, do I use my position for my own personal pleasures then yes I do at times," she continued, "But such things I do in private. There are many students who desire my help or wish to be what I am. Those who seek more than just being a simple student, well I do with them as I please. Punishing troublemakers I can enjoy at times but the focus of that is to ensure this place does not collapse into chaos. I am certain you under... Hey!"

Green and Yellow were trying to tear open her blouse, the buttons straining as the two tugged and pulled. "Stop that!" she gently swats them with her free hand, "If you are bored, go watch TV." Vera sighed softly, "Even playful pixies certainly understand that certain dangers require a certain level of seriousness. Like protecting your fellow kin or perhaps your home. With so few Head Girls available, it is up to me to ensure that this home for humans and guests continues to function properly."

Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:37 pm

Green and Yellow yelped as Vera swatted them away, then giggled as they recovered in mid-air, circling her, chattering conspicuously between themselves, and from time to time making mock dives towards her chest, as if testing her defences.

Purple too had flown to the air as the head girl shooed away her kin. She made a couple of pirouettes, while still continuing their conversation.

"Well.. here is a little bit of pixie wisdom for you. Every thing, especially those important and serious things, should be approached with joy and playfulness. If you are doing something, and you are not having fun with it, it is not really that important, or you are doing it wrong."

The last bit she punctuated by suddenly flying closer to Vera's face, and playfully tap her nose with her tiny finger. Purple looked sly all of a sudden. "I think you maybe need us. May we can help? Surely we can make it all so much more fun!"

While Purple, Green and Yellow had been talking to (or pestering, depending on definition) the head girl, the others seemed to have been mostly focused on her long, smooth hair. So long, so thick.. it quite fascinated them, and several were running their fingers along the strong strands. "Ohh.. So long and thick.. I bet a couple of pixies could make a nest out of this.."

Suddenly, Vera could feel it being lifted up, and then being tugged at, as three pixies held a handful each, and commenced to braid it mid-air, at lightning speed.
"Hey, Lady! We are going to make you a real nice hairdo!", Pink yelled from somewhere above her head.

(OOC: My turn to apologize for a late post. Been down with the flu for a week, and I am now hopelessly behind on my posts. Sorries TT)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:58 pm
Profile YIM

Vera was rather disciplined so she would not swat the two devious fae away unless they actually attempt to pull at her blouse again. Purple certainly had a unique viewpoint. But then again, they were a species that could very easily hide in small places and fly away from most problems. The Head Girl kept her composure even as the purple woman flew closer and tapped her nose. "Sounds more like you are going to make my work far more difficult than it needs to be," she sighed.

This happened while pixies were constantly flying, exploring, and feeling her long silver hair. It tickled her senses feeling the small creatures fluttering about the strands of hair. She then suddenly felt a light tug as a few of them grabbed her hair and proceeded to weave the strands into a long braid. "Very well," she replied, "But do becareful. If the braids are too small, it will be very difficult to wash my hair later." Accepting a hairstyle was a lesser evil than letting them build a nest in her hair.

"Well, you have been kind enough to listen," she continued speaking to Purple, "And you are at least more well behaved. But if your intentions makes my work more difficult, it will only make things less fun in the long run. So what are your suggestions?" Working with aliens and other unnatural beings made dealing with even these tiny fae a normal thing for the Head Girl. In the end these were guests and customers and she would provide her assistance as long as it deemed reasonable.

Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:47 pm

"Suggestions? Less talking, more fun!"

Purple did not care one iota if they made the work more difficult or not. Actually, they probably would, but perhaps they could help her as well. Mostly, they were going to make this more amusing. Mostly for themselves, perhaps for the human female, perhaps not.

"Weeeeeeeee!"

Being small and nimble, they could do fine work real well, and being so energetic, they could work fast. The had already made several long and intricate braids. Pink grabbed one, and let herself drop, using the braid like Tarzan would use a wine.

At the same time, a couple of the little devils grabbed hold of Vera's panties, and pulled them down, while others positioned themselves bellow, and hovering in the air like hummingbirds, used their wings for a fanning effect, making the head-girl's skirt flare, Marilyn Monroe style.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:00 pm
Profile YIM

((Sorry for the delay, been busy and stuffs T.T))

"Hmph!" Vera huffed at Purple's response. Pink of course was too busy playing with the Head Girl's hair, braiding it then swinging down on it. Thankfully the little creatures were light and did not really hurt the woman's hair. The pixies constant fluttering around her hair tickled her senses but any pleasant feeling ended when two decided to yank at her underwear. A few more began to rapidly beat their wings, blowing the student's short skirt upwards in an attempt to reveal Vera's lovely rear and sex.

"Stop that!" she hissed in annoyance, grabbing the sides of her skirt and pulling it down before sitting down once more. At least sitting down should prevent further attempts to blow her skirt upwards. Only after sitting down does she reach and grab her panties and pull them back up her shapely thighs. "Sounds more like you just want to make my life miserable rather than fun," she mumbled in annoyance, "Yanking at my clothes is not helping me see your viewpoint at all. You are not here to help me have fun but rather to have fun at my expense. How annoying..."

Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:51 am

The small pixies did not try to stop Vera from hoisting up her panties. Instead, one opportunist jumped into them as they were pulled up, using them as some sort of high velocity hammock, hoping to be pulled up right to the headgirls pussy and butt.

Other seemed to be swarming all around her, some flying away to avoid being squashed as she sat down, others using the opportunity to dart in under her skirt.

"Awwww... are we making you miserable? OK let us cheer her up!"

"Yeah, trust us! We will get you laughing in no time! Tickle team.. get ready!"

For a split second, it seemed the swarm was about to pull of her, then the mass of giggling pixies threw themselves at her.

"Maybe we are kinda like you, except with fun instead of rules, and even more fun instead of punishment, and sometimes fun as reward. Well, fun for us, anyway, but we do make the pretty girls feel good, even sometimes when they do not want it. Silly things.", Purple added.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:15 pm
Profile YIM

The tiny creatures weighed nothing at all so it was not like they were hindering Vera's movements at all. But, she stopped pulling up her panties as having one of those things pressed againster her ass and sex would only cause further problems. The pixies were quickly getting out of control which was natural for such chaotic beings. Unfortunately, Vera had no clue how to reason with these things and it was doubtful such was even possible. It was worth trying though if only to avoid what was now happening at least.

It was odd that Purple could claim that Vera and them were similar when the stated points only showed that they were infact complete opposites. The silver haired woman did not have time to argue as all the pixies suddenly tackle her. It was a mass of colors and wings as the giggling creatures buzzed about the Head Girl. There was little she could do. She had only two hands to deal with so many of them. Vera only had one option left.

The words of magic fell from her lips as she channeled light magic outwards from her body. Much like what she threw at the pixies hiding in under the couch and other areas, Vera released a bright flash of light from her body to hopefully blind and daze them all at once. If she could manage that much, she would reach down to yank out the devious little pixie laying in her undergarment and do her best to pull them up the rest of the way. From there, she would try to break out of the persistent swarm. She knew this was delaying the inevitable but, she was not just going to stand there and let these vile pests yank off her clothes like this.

Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:29 pm

EEEEEEEEEE!!!!

The sudden supernova of light did indeed seem to blind them, or at least some of them, buying Vera some time as many fell back, or stopped their antics for a few moments to rub their eyes. But the effect did not seem to have lasting effect on most of them, and only seconds later, most where in the air again. Many seemed to be glowing slightly, even bleeding little shiny blobs of bright colour that hang suspended in the air, before melting into nothing.

"Ha! That was a good one, little mageling! You sure like to play with lights. But you better have more tricks up your sleeve, because we can play that way too."

Indeed, as some of their comrades were still recovering, others were busy forming balls of coloured light in their hands, grinning like children about to pepper someone with snowballs.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:24 pm
Profile YIM

Vera fixed up her uniform as she gazed at the stunned pixies. Most of them were now pulsing with light and even dripping pure light from their tiny pores. It was hard to say how any of these creatures worked. They seemed to be based on color in a way so perhaps light was a sort of affinity for them. It was difficult to say without further study and unfortunately studying was the last thing on the Head Girl's mind right now.

Seeing the beads of light forming in the tiny creatures' hands, light magic was obviously not enough. "Very well," she replied to Purple's comment. If light is how these things worked, how about the opposite. Vera adjusted her sight to see the countless threads of mana being weaved around her. Focusing on the beads of light, she channeled shadow mana to try and counter their attempted spells. She chanted softly as wisps of shadow gathered and formed, trying to trap some of these things in pitch darkness. Lets see how they do without being able to see. At least their tiny bodies meant engulfing them did not take as much as say trapping a human body.

Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:34 pm

Illusions where one of the magical skills most pixies knew, and the manipulation of light was a big part of that. When Vera had done her last light based trick, the cleverer of the pixies had been ready for it, and had absorbed as much of the light flavoured mana as possible, thus avoiding getting blinded too much, and also gathering up enough juice to form hastily made spells of their own. By the time Vera had conjured up the darkness, some where already loosening their volley of cantrips, yelling 'pew pew pew!' as they tossed glowing globs at the head girl.

Most of the globs where absorbed by the darkness, as others flew past it. When they hit something, they burst into blight flares of colour, some of the colour sticking to whatever they hit, glowing brightly, then slowly fading.

Since many of them where full tilt ahead towards the head girl, many of the pixies hit the black form straight on. Some nimbly sidestepped it, or quickly disentangled themselves, others seemed to be engulfed by the mass. Not all of them where unfamiliar with darkness based magic (as shadow too can be useful for illusions), but for now it seemed Vera had managed to get the drop on several of them. Indeed, it seemed a small handful had been swallowed whole.

"Oh wow! This is going to get crazy!"

The darkness, still containing the trapped pixies seemed to swell and ebb uncontrollably. Too someone who used mana sight, it would look like the mana from the pixies and the spell had some sort of reaction, almost like some sort of chemical reaction.

"So, what is going to happen? Is it going to blow or something?", Pink said, looking a bit concerned.

"I don't know! Guess we will find out. Fetch the Tangleshots! Who brought the Tangleshots?"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:04 pm
Profile YIM

Things quickly grew chaotic as flashes of light and darkness collide in the air. Colorful pixies dodged and weaved around the various wisps and globs of shadow that threatened to engulf them while other ran right into the inky mass. The little creatures treated this like a game just like everything else. They made sound effects as they fired their little beads of color at the Head Girl. The shadows helped protect her while several shots went all over the place, hitting walls and furniture and leaving bright colorful sploches on the surface. They were sort of like magical paintballs.

Pixies trapped in the black orbs seemed to cause some strange reactions. Vera had no clue what this could mean or what could happen. This being nothing more than light and the absence of light, she did not think it would be harmful at least. That was perhaps the only good thing about this. It was all lights and was not causing any further mess in her already ruined suite.

Hearing the call for something called Tangleshots, Vera searched for the pixie that may have such items. She had no clue what they were exactly. But, the name implied that it would involve some sort of binding, perhaps with vines. She rather not have such things thrown at her. The Head Girl continued to channel her magic, trying to capture the evading pixies one by one. It was better to focus on single targets rather than trying to trap all the small fast flying creatures.

Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:31 pm

The pixies weaved and spun the air, making difficult targets to say the least, but at least a few of them got caught, or at least it seemed so. While just about any mundane human would be hard pressed to hit an alert pixie with anything, magic did at least equalize thing a little. The pixies were determined not to make it easy, thou, and being wise in the ways of illusion, they had means to make it very hard.

Using their magic, some of the pixies wrapped themselves in veils of invisibility, becoming blurred, fading from view, then popping out again a few seconds after. Other used the opposite tactic, creating unreal copies of themselves, filling the air with hallucinatory fairies. Using mana sight, a spellcaster should be able to tell them apart, but only with difficulty, especially with so many darting too and fro.

One, then two of the trapped pixies broke loose from their binding darkness, the shadowy mass that had consumed them lashing out blindly with tendrils of night.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:11 am
Profile YIM

As the magical conflict continued, the pixies were quickly adapting their tactics to deal with their more resistant playmate. More advanced illusions magicks were added to the fray, blurring and phasing pixies from view and back while others became unseen completely. More pixies appeared though they were only decoys made up of light. Mana sight helped to a point but there was so much mana around, it was becoming a blinding rainbow of colors around the silver haired woman.

Vera was perhaps doing better than any other student could have given the situation. But it was still a losing battle as the pixies seemed to just make it a game of avoiding the Head Girl's attacks. More mistakes were being made as occasional attacks were passing through illusions of pixies rather than the real things. There was also the matter of mana and stamina being spent to fuel these spells. Vera had a great deal of control over her mana but the inhibitors still made every spell more straining than it needed to be.

Suddenly, some of the black orbs that held pixies exploded in a mass of lashing black tendrils. It quickly drew Vera's attention away as she tried to keep away from the vile appendages that were once made up from her own magic. But, it was too late and it caught the silver haired woman off guard. A few of the tendrils managed to wrap around an ankle and wrist while others were reaching for her bare calf and thigh. "Tch!" she hissed, "Let go of me!" She tried to use a beam of light to destroy the tendrils before they could bind her further.

Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next