View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 9:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 A Not So Clean Getaway (Nail) 

Post Re: A Not So Clean Getaway (Nail)
The guard looked truly scared for the first time as he took the rifle butt to the kidney. He listened to this blond barking orders and for the first time knew he wasn't gonna get to spend this months pay at the whore house on Rhylis 4.

As the guard heard her soothing his intended victim he wondered how long he had exactly. He debated, he knew he could possibly lure them into some sort of trap, but he was surely going to be dead meat if he did so. Deciding this job simply was fucking worth it anymore he heads to her requested destination.

He trundled along doing the best he could as restrained as he was, knowing to make haste yet certainly not expecting sympathy as he falters and falls to his knees a few times.

Their destination was actually in the middle of the installation 3 hallways down and he listened to the purloined radio to guide them around check points hoping it was enough good grace to save his pathetic skin. Finally, tbey arrived.

You can use the keycard in my pocket to open the door. Its unguarded at most times and you should be clear with everyone waiting for you in the hangar bay. Please don't kill me. I have a wife and two kids waiting for me... he lied.

He knew there was no way out should she simply decide to end his pathetic existence so he aimed to be as helpful as possibly.

Look inside, I promise I haven't tricked you. You'll find all the weapons you need to make it out of here alive. There are even confiscated weapons of all kinds. Remote controlled drones that have lasers mounted on them, rapid fire shoulder units, and a variety of grenades. Some are flash bangs, some are white phosphorus that will melt through almost anything given enough time. Please just take the key card and see for yourself. Just please let me go home to my family... he lied once more. If one considered the empty shot glasses lined upside down, drained of alcoholic content, children, then perhaps he was father to many every other week.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:49 am

Nail forced the guard along the moon base at gun point, listening too his lies afther she soothed his victim, making the sexu blond scowle as he spoke. The emmissery seemed fine.... naked but fine.

Nail fallowed the hostage guard, avoiding check points and patrols until they reached their destination little more the three hallways down in the center of the complex. "This is it?" Nail asked as she eyed the security door then looked at the guard scornfuly. "You better not be lieing to me... I will make you regreat it... I swear..." Nail said coldly, as she aimed her rifle slowly lower, inbetween his legs, pressing the barrel of the gun roughly agiest his senstive manhood as she made her point befor she switched the gun to her main hand and carfully reached to his pant pocket to get the card.

Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:22 pm

The guard waits as she threatens his manhood with the rifle, perhaps wetting himself a little at the threat. She then decides to reach into his pocket to retrieve the key.

I'm not lying, please don't shoot my dick off... the strong guard whimpers.

At this point he had already decided that this job wasn't worth dying over. The pay sucked even for one of his limited intellect. Sure the rape benefits were nice, but one couldn't rape with their privates shot off. Thoughts of the bar fill his mind as the buxom blond reaches into his pants. Normally he would make a joke or even possibly be turned on, but their was little chance of that at the moment.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:14 pm

"Stop grovling....or els I will..." Nail said coldly as she squeezed her soft hands into his pocket, reaching in carfuly for his key card to retrive the thin card. Her eyes flicking up to his as she noticed the look in his eyes that made her shamfuly advert her eyes and blush. "Dont get the wrong idea scum....." Nail growled, getting the card and her hand out of his pants pocket befor taking her frustration out slightly by symboizing her point clear, roughly pushing the barrel of her rifle into his crouch, enough to hurt if not knock him down.

"Let go....Mis in side..." The buxom blond said keeping the rifle aimed on him as she swipped the key cad and opened to door befor manuvering behind the scared guard befor pushing him inside, completly ready to use him as a humen shield if the room wasnt vacant eiter.

Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:53 pm

The guard got the point, or actually the butt in this case as the rifle slammed into his jewels in a wincing agony. Pushed inside he moves quickly. He eyes the racks of rifles, tables with cases of grenades and other explosives and considers making a move for them as he is reminded of the stupidity of the thought as the steel circle of the barrel from the rifle presses between his shoulder blades.

As I promised, all the weapons you could ever want, and he gestures with his arms. A couple cabinets line the other wall, 4 foot high, metal doors with simple handles and no apparent locks, the locked outside door apparently thought enough to suffice for security measures. Weapons everywhere, but no sign of her detonator, although the cabinets were closed and could be hiding it inside.

The last wall held racks of gear. Some of it was combat armor for wearing, while the rest was every kind of odds and ends a soldier in the field may find use for. Shovels, flashlights, first aid kits, wires ropes, and countless other items filled the space.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:57 pm

The sexy blond agent shoved her hostage inside the armory room at gun point befor taking in her seroundings. Eyeing the cabnits, and racks full of guns and other weapons befor she looked back to the guard who was still begging for his pitiful life. Yet the seciond he made the slightest gesture with his arms she took it as an act of aggresion sharply slamming the but of her gun into his rib cage hard enough to knock him down to the floor as she distainfuly looked down at him.

"I said dont move.... slaver scum..." Nail spit in anger, her eyes full of that hate twords him and his companions ways befor she pulled up the rifle and put it to his head as she stuggled to sitt up from her jab. " You did as I asked..... that much I thank you..... but your still trash..." Nail said coldly, aiming her rifle to the back of his stupid little head. "just die already to you filthy creature...." Nail said with even colder words leaving her pretty lips as she pulled that rifles trigger. A shot rang out inside the room fallowed by the sound of sizzling as she ended that pathetic guard life once and for all befor she backed away from the corpse and looked to her naked companion.

" Go gather some clothes.... Ill collect my gear andwe will get out of her." Nail instructed as she got to work, quickly moving to the rifle rack, grabbed extra clips and a bandolier full of grenades afther strapping on a guard riot vest befor checking out that cabnit for her long lost gear. Hopful it was there, if not she would have to rig the armory to blow with the explosives she found.

Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:45 pm

The guard begged and pleaded for his miserable life, but in the end his choices led him down a path that didn't lead to mercy, but straight to the grave. The women search the armory and begin to equip themselves with weapons, ammo, armor and explosives. As the short haired sexy blond agent opens the first cabinet, luck was on her side and she would be surprised to find her sought after missing gear, including the remote arming device she needed desperately.

Back in the hangar, the demon's seemingly infinite patience began to wear thin. All the ships had been accounted for and thoroughly searched. Yet, still there was no sign of the two escapees. He knew they had to still be on the base, but where the hell were they?

Slimer quickly ordered his men to group up in sets of three. With only 2 approaches to the hangar he sent two groups to patrol each hallway. The remaining 6 he split up again. The first group he had set up some crates in the middle of the hangar able to see each entrance. The last 3 he sent to hide in the cargo hold of the nearest ship with instructions that should the women breech that far, to come out firing and spring the trap.

He still wondered where they could have possibly gone? His office. He dismisses the idea having safely secured his journal in his private ship's safe. He decided to put himself in the agent's shoes. If he were her where would he go? With a look of alarm, he quickly activated his camouflage and hurried rapidly out the main entrance headed for the armory. He sincerely hoped he was wrong or that she had not been resourceful enough to find it, and if she had, he wondered if even all his guards would be enough?

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:11 am

"YES!" Nail said with excitment afther opening those cabnit doors. Luck was on her side as she discovered her lost detonator, utility belt and her favorite pistol. Nail quickly gathered her lost item's, wrapping her belt around her shaply waist and checking the detonator for any possible tampering. Assuming they must not have found her bombs yet, not enough time has passed yet.... it was a long shot they were still there but she would have to take that chance... but to be safe Nail checked over her untility belt. Luck would have it, her two extra explosives were still in their pouches as she sighed with releaf as she took this oppertunity to trap this room with those two last bombs she had stashed away.

Taking time to rig one near the ammo dump and the other by explosive ordince, syncing them to the same signal as her others so once she got off this station with her companion she could blow this place even more sky high then it already was.

After gathering a few extra weapons, a grenade frag launcher attachment for her rifle and a heep of ammo Nail turned to her compaion, the naked emissery and moved to her side. "Are you ready? You can lead me to the hanger now ma'am I got what I needed...let go.." Nail stated as she left the armory with her companion, resealing the armory behind her befor she turned and slammed the butt of her rifle into the panel smashing it. Assuring it could not be opened agin from the outside anytime soon befor she grabbed the emisserys arm and ran quickly to their destination and get off this nightmare of a station.

Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:15 pm

As she slid the belt around her slim figure, she had finally managed to retrieve her lost gear and arm herself to the teeth. Destroying the panel and rigging the explosives meant their would be little that could be time to stop the cascade of explosions once they began. The demon arrived just in time to view the agent armed as she was and to see the naked emissary desperately dogging her footsteps, anxious to finally be leaving.

Seeing her with all the weapons, he knew she would be quite formidable, on top of that he noticed the belt, meaning she had the transmitter. Above all, he knew he needed that transmitter, having guessed it purpose. He let his camouflage conceal him as he followed the two along their path. The emissary gibbering excitedly as they neared the hangar, indicating what turns needed to be taken.

The demon thinks to himself he should have killed them both when he had the chance. Now though, his mind focused on damage control. His guards were patrolling and he had the trap set for them in the hangar proper. Let's see if the money wasted on the fools would be worth it.

As they approached the corner of the hallway that led to the secondary entrance to the hangar, the radio would come alive on her belt.North side still clear...Roger east side still clear... The oddity was that the radio seemed a slightly delayed echo of a voice not too far around the corner.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:01 pm

Nail and her naked companion both moved swiftly through the station halls, checking corners, dodging patrols, yet she could not help but feel as tho she was being watched? Checking her flank offten, sensing a unwelcome presence, but dismised the feel as they both neared the hanger seciond entrance. The attractive agent put her back to the wall adjacent to the door way, rifle at the ready as she listened in on the guards chatter while also hearing the echos realizing they were close by.

They were checking in? No doubt still searching for her, Nail assumed as she carfuly peeked around the cornor to catch a quick glimps of the guard forces holding the hanger. Their was alot of them and only one of her, she realized as she curesed her self, assulting a force like that head on was almost suicidal but she had only one option to take... thiscwas goingto be a blast...

With a deep breath Nail sighed softly and looked to the emissery, giving her a nod. "Ok... Stay close to me mis... we are getting out of here" Nail said befor she slung the rifle under one arm and reached up to the bandolier of grenades, taking a flash bang in each and befor poping out from behind her cornor, tossing them both in befor waiting for BANG! and the panic to in sue afther as she did thecsame thing agin in the guards confusion, but this time with two life fragg grenades! befor Nail pulled up her rifle once she was back safe behind cover and cocked that grenade launcer attachement and looked to the emmissery and yelled. "GO!!" And just like that Nail twirled from behind cover unloading a hail storm of explosives into the fray as she assulted the hanger bay to take one of those ship!

Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:23 pm

As the explosions from the flash bang grenades went off the hangar was filled with a blinding flash of light and a dizzying array of deafening booms. The guards behind the crates were disoriented and blinded. As they tried wiping eyes and covering ears the two explosions from the fragmentation grenades ripped through the air, deadly shrapnel ripping through the crates and a couple of the guards, shredded both skin, armor, and life blood carrying arteries.

The third guard had actually been saved from the bulk of deadly shrapnel metal by the bulky body of one of his companions. Pushing the husk of flesh off of himself that had once been his friend, he reached angrily for his rifle and took a knee behind one of the crates. His eyes still watered and his ears rang, yet still he searched through the smoky haze for a target. He wanted that bitch to pay now and he wanted her blood.

The three guards on the ship were stirred by the subsequent explosions, and two of them reacted rather well after the storm of explosive chaos ended. The third had been hit through the neck by an unfortunate piece of flying shrapnel that managed to pierce even the ships hull. Running out the loading door, they placed cheeks to rifles scanning for a target of their own as they aimed down the sights.

Having escaped the majority of the disorienting flash bang effects, they saw the agent and the naked emissary first and open fire. Three shots rang out. The agent was left untouched, but two rounds burned through the emissary's chest giving off the stench of charred flesh as she slumped down to her knees before falling lifeless onto her face behind the unaware agent.

As luck would have it though the guard behind the crate only saw two forms opening fire and took a shot, managing to hit one of his compatriots in the side of his neck. As a waft of smoke clears the area between them become clear and he realizes his mistake, his cohort dead.

Only two guards remained from the carefully set trap, one behind the crates still disoriented and the other closing in from the agents side. The radio chatter picked up though in response to the ground shaking explosions though, patrol 1 and 2 closing in...eta 1 minute...report blue team...what the hell is going on in there?

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:14 pm

So many guards parished in the first wave of explosivions. Frag grenades tore through their ranks like tissu paper leaving on three left behind but two the blond agent had no clue about untill it was too late... As Nail made her dash through the hanger she looked back in that same instant to check her naked companion, just as the sound of two shots rang out. Zipping past her and straight into the emmisserys chest befor her lifless body went limp and tumbed to the floor dead....

In that momment Nail froze, her pretty face covered in a look of terror as her mind screamed no! Tears streamed from her eyes but this was no time to grief as that saddeness quickly turned to fury as Nail spun around in one fluid motion, firing a burt of shots at the guard closing in on her, welcoming him with a wall of plasma fire. When his charred body went down Nail left little time for that guard behind cover to gain the advantage agin as she took aim with her rifle and with its grenade launcer she launced one at his cover, blowing it and that guard to hell once and for all....

Once te smoke cleared and the bodys of the guards layed lifless Nail quickly ran to the emisserys side. Tears streaming down her cheeks as she realized she could not save that poor women.

Stuggling to hold back her emotions Nail ran her hands down the womens pretty face, closing her lifless eyes and whispered softly.... "I'm so sorry..." She said befor getting up off the floor beside her and started to make her way towords one of the ships in the hanger bay, one that wasnt in the center of te combat zone befor reaching to her utility belt as she walked and uncaringly dropp that rife, leaving it behind, grabbing the black detonator off her belt.

Steppig aboard Nail started the sequince to close the loading bay door befor she pulled up her wrist and activated the comunicator she stole from a dead guard, speaking carful into it to assure the guards and that duscusting creature heard her... (#1)

Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:28 pm

(#2).... "My mission is complete.... I assulted and single handedly took your hanger, made fools of your guards, then stole ship... even rigged your station to blow.... The rest of you bastards are dead.... burn like the trash you are filth..... Agent Nail.... out" Nail spoke, coldly into the comunicator as she made her way to ships cockpit and fell into the pikots seat, engaging it launce befor she took a deep breath and sighed as she pressed that trigger on her detonator...

The whole station shook with the explosions she planted, walls, coridors and rooms filling with hell fire and decompression from hull breachs into space as that moon base went up like a roman candle as Nail punched the ships forward facing cannons blasing open the hanger bay doors if they wernt allready befor blasting off away from this nightmare....

Afther all that, Nail fell back into the pilots seat and sighed deeply, taking this momment to relax, feeling this was a momment of safety completly unknown to her the danger that lurked onboard....

Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:43 pm

The demon trailed along behind the beautiful blond agent, her form fitting suit accentuating her curves and leaving little to imagination. With the arsenal she had taken, he knew his guards and even his demonic form was no match for a direct confrontation. Her training and tactics kicked in though and she left the hangar a molten bloody mess of carnage as she wiped out the opposition with cold blooded efficiency.

With the death of her companion, she quickly drew a bead on the remaining two guards and quenched the flames of their existence. He was almost in awe of her combat prowess, yet he knew her intentions and that stoked his desire to stop her. Still fairly well armed, he decided to wait, it was a mistake, yet everyone made them. This mistake though would prove to be the most costly of his entire multi-centennial lifespan though.

As she boarded a ship, he followed her invisibly on board as she stopped to taunt the beast further. She exclaimed her exploits and warned those that remained of their impending doom with confirmation that the transceiver was in fact for explosive charges set throughout the station. The demon caught himself before he ran at her and strangled the life from her, no she may set it off as she dies, ending them both in a last act of heroism.

Instead he paled and knew he base and all his advanced work was about to wiped from existence. If anything his experience had taught him though was that so long as he lived there would be more opportunities, both to perfect his work, and for revenge.

So fighting down every urge to engage her in mortal combat, he does the hardest thing he has ever done, and he waits. She takes the helm of the ship and the doors close. In the blink of an eye the ship is engaged thrusting free from the station and she presses a button. The rumbling boom that followed them in the form of a shock wave vanishes as they breach into the vacuum of space.

Taking a moment not to morn the loss of his soldiers, for they were fodder easily replaced in his eyes, but to mourn the almost complete work lost to the nova behind them and the expensive moon base that vaporized and with it three quarters of his wealth. The demon paused breathing deeply. Then, he approached the pilot's chair of ironically his personal transport ship.

He decided he would use what he knew she hated and makes her suffer for her actions. Whether or not she survived the encounter was still undecided in his mind and he moved his tail over the crown of her blond chin length haired head. Maybe he would kill her, or perhaps he would simply dump her into the hands of slavers, a meager sum to be compared to all he had lost but it was a start.

The slime started to ooze down as he thought of the pain he would cause her and the things she had despised in her brief stint as his captive. When the goo was just about to land on top of her head, he looped two tentacles around her arms as they rested on each armrest. A third looped around her neck tightly, holding her held in place not quite choking her.

Out of the silence she would only hear, Your going to pay agent bitch, as that all too familiar green goo makes contact with her crown.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:27 pm

Nail piloted the ship out of crumbling station with ease afther blowing the doors open with the vessels forward facing cannons. Once she was far enough of a distance away she started the ships built in hyper drive to set a chorse back to ADD controled space, letting the ships auto pilot take control for now.

For the first time in awhile she felt safe as the beutiful blond let out a calming sigh and slumped back in her seat with a sigh of relief. Taking this momment to close her pretty purple eyes.. the nightmare was over.... at least thats how it seemed.

Nail had no clue of the danger lurking aboard the same vessel.... a incredibly pissed off, sex crazed being waiting for its chance to ambush her as she let her guard down in the moments she belived were safe....

"Huh!" Nail sounded with a suprised yelp! It was all so fast as she was sudenly caught by suprise. Feeling what Nail could only belive were rubby ropes quickly loop around her slender arms, binding each arm to her side, tied to the armrests as she struggled in the confusion... "NO-NO! AUH!!" Nail screamed in panic as she tried to quickly lean forward only to discover a third tenticle like bind wrapped tightly around her slender neck keeping her in place for what happened next.

A look of panic erupted over her features as she heard the familure voice whisper into her ears. Making her heart sink from dread as Nail stuggled to look up, only catching the glimpse of that lime colored slime cascade down over her head as Nail screamed in pure terror. "AUHHH! NO-NO NO NO!! G-GOD NO!" Nail cried, trashing in her seat andagiest her bonds as she struggled despritly, but it was to late, soon the slime touched her pretty little blond head, like ozzing water, spilling over what didnt cling to her pretty blond locks and down her cute terrorfied features, opscuring her vision and making it hard to breath as she trashed and scream.... her struggling slowly growing weaker as Slimers slime worked its magic.

Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next