View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 8:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Thought I made it (Minerva) 

Post Thought I made it (Minerva)
Slimer had made it into the atmosphere and was on his way to his home system. Only one obstacle remained, and that was making it by the ADD. His ship was not a fighter but was designed as a long transport ship. The front tip was a control room with a backless stool seat, modified to allow better seating for his four legs. Control panels and monitors filled the cockpit area, although almost all systems were automated control by a computer console with touch screens, and most of the monitors acted as touch screens and 360 viewing screens. Behind the cockpit area was the storage and dining areas which sat next to each other. The dining area was a simple metal table extending out of the metal alloy that seemlessly made up the floor and the exoskeleton of the ship. The two most rear rooms were a simple sleep quarters consisting of a bed oversized to fit his massive frame secured to two walls and the floor and a bathroom with toilet, sink and shower. The filtration system was 99% effective so almost no water was wasted, shrinking the needed tank size.

The storage area was his cause for concern from the ADD though as he was smuggling his two prizes back home. The prizes were chained sitting against the wall arms above their heads. Slime dripping down each students body as Slimer had applied a fresh coating of green ooze to keep them immobilized for take off. Slimer had been ditected by his demon lord to obtain to slaves for trading back in his home system and luckily enough he had come upon the two making love in the cave enterance to his home. They had been head to tail, lying on top of each other and Slimer slimed the one on top her weight trapping the other one to be slimed as well, making securing and getting the frightened students to the ship no challenge.

Slimer had his ship cloaked but apparently ADD scanners were 50% effective in detecting the trace heat put off by the ship, as he had discovered on his arrival at Shokushu when he was boarded and inspected. This time he was hoping to make it out of the system undetected....

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Last edited by alexvano on Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:34 am

Post Re: Thought I made it (Minerva)
Minerva was on patrol in her Lancer Space Fighter, one of the more ancient fighters in the ADD arsenal. The agent believed she had been assigned to ancient fighter as sort of punishment for being the way she was. It was adequate for the task of patrol, but it was far from state of the art. Still the plane was reliable and sturdy craft, and it hadn't let her down yet.

Minerva streched a bit as she took a moment break from her patrol, it had been four hours since started the patrol and there was absolutely nothing. Which was both good and bad, bad in that the young woman had been bored to tears. It would have been more exciting to watch paint dry. But it had also been good that there had nothing going on. The young agent was patrolling near the cursed planet of Shokushu, where aliens would routinely try to smuggle off the poor students to a live of slavery. So went the day in the life of an ADD agent, hoping not go into action but always being prepared to do so.

It was then that a satellite reported something near Shokushu. It could only reported a heat signature, probably a meteorite that had strayed too close to the atmosphere. It didn't sense anything else, which was little odd; but the satellite was always giving back incomplete data. Still she had better check it out, the redhead turned her fighter in the direction of the satellite and head in its direction.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:06 am

Slimed punched in the coordinates as the ship made its way through the dense asteroid belt hoping to clear the system as quickly, and undetected as possible. With the autopilot set, he heads to the rear of the crafts to check on the prizes he was smuggling from the island. Their disappearances would only go to make it seem as some girls left for home either on vacation, or permanently. He enters the storage area and glances over the soon to be slaves. He hadn't bothered catching their names as it really wouldn't matter to himself or the eventual owner anyway. As he stands on his four legs two bent, awkwardly to human eyes, to the rear creating a stable base for his lap. Up rose his torso, behind which a massive muscled tail that ended in a mouth like structure, out of which poured his muscle relaxing and sensation multiplying green slime, which gave him his namesake.

As he stood their arms crossed, two sets of tentacles shot out from under each arm, and approached the helpless and terrified ex-students. The one on the left was shorter with piercing blue eyes and ankle length brown hair with eyebrow length bangs, with ample curves. The one next to her had piercing blue eyes and had her short chin length blond hair, cut in an angled bob, shorter in back and longer in front. She was more slim with petite breasts and a firm ass. The tentacles wiped the slime dripping from each of their faces. As he moved his striking green eyes over each girl the tentacles retracted, satisfied they were lost in their mounting pleasure he turned to return to the cock pit, imagining the pleasures he would exact over the week long journey when the alarm sounded.

Startled he hurried back to examine the instruments, and determine the cause of the ruckus. The rear left monitor showed a satellite had picked up and locked onto his ships heat signature. Shit, Slimer swore as the monitoring station would relay that ping to the nearest patrol. He knew his best hope was to make a run, camoflagued at full speed, deeper into the asteroid belt, and come out the middle. The asteroids, with their heavy deposits, might confuse newer ship sensors, provide him some cover, and allow for an ambush with his two cannons should it come to that. Apparently his luck was running low today, as a blip appeared on the radar. Magnifying the image he could make out an older ADD ship design; still with enough firepower to annihilate or disable his transport...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:01 am

Minerva checked her screen again as she looked at disbelief at what the satellite sensors were telling her. The meteorite had suddenly accelerated away and heading towards the asteroid belt. That's no meteorite, that's a spacecraft. The redheaded agent cursed under her breath, there was a ship trying to sneak away right under her nose. She quickly hit the button that ejected the transport module that allowed her fighter to travel from system to system. At once the heavy module module was dropped off as it decelerated until it reached a stationary position, where it could be found once Minerva returned. Now the fighter had become a select, nimble craft, perfect for traveling in the asteroids. In the few seconds, the fighter accelerated as it quickly headed for the asteroids, hoping to cut off the spacecraft before it made into the asteroid belt.

Quietly, the young agent held her breath. If this ship was as well cloaked as the satellite showed, then once it got into the asteroid belt it would be very difficult to track. She would have to rely on her instincts as the hunter could easily turn into the prey...

Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:28 am

Watching the monitor he sets his ship to full speed, although as a transport vessel his ship had some speed but was built more for hauling small cargo loads than pure speed. His best hope lay in making the asteroids and relying on the interference to mask his escape. It appeared he had a good chance to do just that, as he looked in the rear monitor and saw the ship beginning to recede into the distance. Slimer breathes a sigh of relief until the detached fighter is picked up on his radar and appears to be closing fast. The smaller fighter definitely appears more nimble, quicker, and better armed than his ship. Somedays it seemed if he didn't have bad luck, he wouldn't have any luck at all.

Relying on his cloaking a few things go through his mind...

Who was following him and where was the backup? Although he was sadly outclassed it would be an either brave add agent, or a fool to engage a cloaked ship alone. This had him questioning the effectiveness of his cloaking system, wondering if his ship needed repairs or had the add made significant improvements since he had arrived. Had his demon lord lied about the effectiveness of the cloaking all along? Was this a huge setup? Well the only way to find out was patience, time would tell. He sticks to his plan and makes a run for it, out of other options, as the fighter closes in fast...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:56 am

Minerva raced to catch the contact before it made into the asteroid field. The redheaded agent knew she would have a lot of trouble with the ship if it made into the asteroid field before she caught it. It would be almost impossible to trace the craft once it got into the field. The young agent's only hope right now as she closed on the fighter was that the contact was more visible due to the speed it was traveling. She couldn't exactly see the ship but she could see its effects on the her sensors as it moved rapid from one place to another.

Soon the fighter had managed it get in range of her guns, it would be very difficult shot, but one she knew she could make. The young woman aimed for the rear of the contact, she figured that the contact would have it primary propulsion in the rear of the ship. If she can do some damage to the engines maybe she would be able to disable it before it would make it in the asteroids, then the agent would have the advantage. As she watched her crosshairs cross over the contact, she let loose a burst of fire...

Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:20 pm

Alarms started ringing out in Slimer's ship as the transport vessel was rocked by a shot from the ADD fighter. The shot pasted over the rear of the ship and hit the midsection. The strike apparently was to disable his engines, based on the angle, instead the shot hits his ships cloaking equipment. Slimer wonders how much worse his luck can possibly get as the ship loses its cloak. Giving the ship all he can, he starts zigging and zagging heading for the asteroid belt at full speed.

Shut up! Slimer yells back to the cargo area as the mini explosion had rattled the two soon to be slaves, who began crying out in fear. Rhe pressure on he focuses on making the rock strewn field, glancing at the rear monitor for more incoming shots.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:48 pm

Minerva was stunned as she the vessel suddenly become visible in front of her, it appeared that the shots had hit the cloaking device. The ship wasn't as big as she expected it would be able to nimbly move through the asteroid field. Such a ship would have easily gotten away if had been cloaked and entered the asteroid. Still the ship continued to do all to avoid the nimble fighter as it made its way to asteroid. This made it much more difficult for her to take aim, but still she wouldn't fire until she could get a good shot. If it was a transport, the agent realized, it might be carrying cargo. And if its carrying cargo from Shokushu, that means it was probably carrying students. The young woman took aim again as she tried to careful shoot out the engines of the ship.

Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:22 pm

Slimer cursed as the next volley of shots struck thier intended target, this time bringing down the ships engines. Slimer begins to rave with curse words as his ship begins sparking and slowing to a halt. He knows he doesnt have much time before those pesky ADD agents board his ship, but he commits to not giving up the slaves without a fight.

First he checks on the two shackled, and slime covered girls in the cargo hold. Both girls appear to have the relaxation chemical wearing off as they slowly regain muscle control. The aphrodisiac though, appears to be peaking in their system. Being denied sexual release as long as they have is the equivallent of sexual torture. Slimer cursed as the next volley of shots struck thier intended target, this time bringing down the ships engines. Slimer begins to rave with curse words as his ship begins sparking and slowing to a halt. He knows he doesnt have much time before those pesky ADD agents board his ship, but he commits to not giving up the slaves without a fight.

First he checks on the two shackled, and slime covered girls in the cargo hold. Both girls appear to have the relaxation chemical wearing off as they slowly regain muscle control. The aphrodisiac though, appears to be peaking in their system. Being denied sexual release as long as they have is the equivallent of sexual torture, and they are writhing against their bonds and moaning, but otherwise ok.

Slimer moves to the rear of the ship to inspect the damage and realizes it might take a day to fix. He was going no where fast, so he disappears from sight and preparea to be boarded by the agents.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:14 am

Yes! The young woman saw the ship begin to drift as it became clear it could no longer able move on its own. Her shot had disabled the engines, the second good shot she had made today. She may be piloting one of the oldest fighters in the fleet, but she still was one of its best shots. Still the young woman had no time to admire her own marksmanship, now she had put the ship into danger as it was about to drift into the asteroid field.

The agent maneuvered her ship to dock with the transport, she began to use her engines to slow down the ship. The fighter's engines vibrated in protest as the fighter slowed down way more mass than it was ever designed for. Still the fighter was to slowing down the huge vessel, stopping just short of entering the asteroid field. The young woman sighed as she was sure she was going to destroy her own fighter to keep the transport. One moment she was to shooting the transport, now she was saving it. Minerva sighed, Only in the ADD! The young woman began making her way over to the other ship so she can face whatever monster that is over there.

Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:04 am

Slimer takes notes as he moves back to the cargo area of the ship, the loud clanging as the other ship aligned the air seels and docked. He wouldn't have mich time bofore the ADD agent arrived. The two students still writhed in aphrodisiac bliss unable to pleasure themselves with shackled hands. He could use then as hostages or a distraction depending on how many agents the fighter carried. Slimer runs to check the main viewing monitors.

His sensors were damaged by the unfortunate shots, so they would be revealing nothing. He checks all the viewing monitors but cannot get a view inside the ship. Damn, he thought if only he knew what he was facing...

Slimer stalks back to the airlock enterance in the cargo bay to await any arrivals. He makes it just ad the ships comes to a complete halt, now only drifting due to gravitational pulls. He waits next to the weapon cache weighing his options...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:25 am

Minerva stepped through the doorway as she entered the alien transport. The young woman had the pistol at the read as she walked into the unknown. At first it looked like a generic spacesuit from the head up, her fighter helmet hiding all the detail underneath. However her skin tight red flight uniform betrayed her curves as she made her way in. Realizing the ship had adequate atmosphere, the agent reached up and took off her helmet. The helmet came off revealing the agent's short red hair that goes just to her neck. A small portion of hair sticks out and always goes the opposite direction of the way Minvera brushes her hair. Her blue eyes scan around looking for anything that might be out of place or a creature hiding in the darkness but she finds nothing. Her ears can hear the sounds of students writhing in bliss as they attempted to get free of their shackles. The redhead began to make her way in the direction of the girls' moan as she carefully moved through the vessel.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:15 am

As Slimer watches the airlock open, he holds waiting to see how much trouble he truely was in. Out stepped a compact, curved figure in red. She had short red hair barely reaching her neck that floated down as she removed her helmet, except for one piece. He watched rear tight ass than was accentuated by the uniform and decided as she free the students she would have no weapons in hand, be distracted, it would be the oppurtune time to strike.

As she gets to the students she would be in for a recoilling sight. Although it was hard to tell underneath, it appeared to be a green ooze covered brunette and blond. They wore their school uniform and were chained to the hull. Wits addled, they moan in frustrated, unsatiated bliss. A rude key hangs on a locker near the blonde with the bob, or so she thought, it was hard to tell with the green slime.

Slimer appreciates her body as she moves, appreciating the firm muscles. She keeps as wide open even as she remains invisibly watched.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:14 am

Minvera began making her further into the ship, she was sure that she whoever was piloting the ship must be somewhere still on the vessel. However as she walked into the cargo area she was not ready for what she saw. In front of the redhead was two girls in the traditional Shokushu school uniforms. They were chained to the hall and covered in some sort of green slime. The young agent couldn't even tell what color their hair. Still they seemed to gasp in frustration like something was very very wrong. The agent slowly made her way over to what she thought was the blond as she could see a key. With luck she would have them free very soon.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:29 am

Slimer watches invisbily as she makes her way to the sexually stimulated, but frustrated students. Slimer watches wondering if she will put down her weapon to use the key on the shackles, or if she is gonna search the ship, or try and interrogate the students first. The students could see their salvation in the ADD agent, but based on what they now know are destined to be slaves or ADD agents, and the next hour would decide which they were destined to become.

Slimer was awestruck by her body, but could still not believe she came alone. Either the calvary was on its way, maybe Slimer was underestimating her, or maybe his luck finally was changing but the better. Regardless, he prepares his main sliming tentacle that raises overhead, and his four phallic ending tentacles to strike...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 109 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next