View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 12:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Owned, At Last [for Calisto] 

Post Re: Owned, At Last [for Calisto]
Varrik growled as he felt Calisto obediently follow suit in his encouragement, swallowing up more of the Kast's manhood as she continued to work on plying her delicious attention upon them. While he did not quite appreciate how females would often look at him straight on instead of keeping their gaze down, the warlord most certainly enjoyed the sight of his Calisto staring up at him as she sucked on his cock, it was especially arousing.

This, he rewarded by pushing the tip of his tail into Calisto's pussy, allowing the appendage to push in several inches more as it stirred her insides up, giving the slave a little taste of the pleasure she would soon receive as a part of his favor toward her.

Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:32 pm

Calisto's actions showed her thanks as she moaned around his cock causing her mouth to almost vibrate around his member as her insides felt so warm and wet to his tail as her pussy suckled on the appendage inside her. As her throat muscles moved as she moaned while gulping down a little more of his cock until almost half of the member was now inside her mouth and throat. Showing as a bulge in her throat as she gulped and sucked on the cock her breasts still being used on the other half to rub against his flesh.

Her eyes still looked up at him with adoration and loyalty in her eyes but with a burning passion to serve him...which if he was as good as he was could see in her eyes...she only wanted to please him and arouse him as she grinded her hips against his invading tail while her mouth continued sucking on the cock.

Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:54 pm

The Kast drew out the moments longer, keeping Calisto hard at work as he continued to pleasure the female with his tail, wanting her as wet and aroused as possible. It was after a long while that Varrik soon took hold of her hair in his hand, pulling her away from his cock. His tail soon followed suit, sliding out of her sex before nudging against her butt, encouraging Calisto to get up onto her feet. "A fine start, woman. But I've no longer the patience to wait. Turn around, now." Varrik waited until Calisto did as he ordered, presenting her back and shapely behind to him, before he placed his hands onto her waist, pulling the young lady onto his lap, the length of his cock pressed stiffly against the crack of her ass. One hand cupped Calisto's breast, groping the mound of flesh roughly, as the other hand slid in between her thighs, two fingers slipping into her wet sex and pumping in and out quickly, the warlord wishing to play with his newest toy before he put her to even more strenuous activities.

Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:16 pm

Calisto moaned still at the pleasuring touches of her master as she groaned as she felt his tail moving out of her dripping wet sex and moaned as she quickly got to her feet at the tap on her butt. As she stood up calmly and turned around so her lovely ass was shown to him as she felt hands on her waist. She moaned at the cock rubbing against her ass while a hand cupped a breast and groping her roughly as she moaned louder voicing her delight as she arched her back for him.

As she felt fingers sliding between her thighs as he felt the wetness before sliding fingers inside the wet and wanting sex and began pumping in and out. As she moaned being played like a new and well toy as she shuddered at his touches on her warm and sexy body. She did hope this new position as just as fun to him as it was for her.

Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:46 pm

Varrik kept on toying with Calisto, his hands still teasing her breast and pussy while he drank in the sounds of her enjoyment, like music to the ears. It wasn't long before his tail soon wrapped around one of Calisto's ankles, pulling it to the side and allowing the Kast to begin pumping three fingers into her wet cunt, exploring and teasing the Gladiatrix. After that, he released her tit and moved Calisto to the side a bit, pulling her arm around his neck so he could suddenly grab at her boob again and grope it roughly again, this time closing his lips over the nipple and biting down on it before tugging on the teat.

Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:40 pm

Calisto moaned as she was moved one of her legs lifted up to provide more room for his third finger to join it's two friends in pumping her sex. As her moans increased before she was almost sitting on the side of his lap now an arm around her masters neck as she gasped. Feeling his lips around her nipple and nibbling and biting on it tugging on her sensitive teat as she squealed and moaned louder than before her fluids dripping almost close to an orgasm but he felt she was holding it back for him..Her muscles inside her pussy contracting and squeezing around his invading fingers as she moaned moving one of her hands and timidly stroked his hard member teasing the head with her fingers with light rubs and pinches.

Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:16 pm

The warlord might have sensed that Calisto was trying her best to hold back her climax, but it was only futile for Varrik wouldn't be letting Calisto go until he was entirely satisfied. In that regard, he wasn't treating her like a woman but as a mere plaything, his to toy with, his to tease. So it dragged on, and on, and on. No matter how long it took, Varrik didn't stop fingering and fondling Calisto until she had cummed several times already. In a way, it was his reward for winning in the arena and killing such a weak soldier.

Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:16 pm

Calisto almost seemed to understand as she moaned her eyes somehow still open as she moaned lewdly and grinded her hips and sex onto his invading fingers as she was orgasming freely now. Seeing no need to hold back as this was her reward for winning in the arena as she was proving quite well trained in stamina as she was still humping against his fingers despite the long time they continued this fun. Of course that was just his fingers as she arched her back more so Varrik had more of those lovely breasts to taste and manhandle as she was a plaything and toy for him to use and she understood that.

Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:21 pm

Soon, once Calisto had come down from her latest orgasm, Varrik finally ceased his ministrations. She would be absolutely and completely ready for him now, well lubricated with her own juices. Just what the warlord wanted. With his strength, it was an easy matter for him to move his plaything around until she was facing him again, but this time straddling his lap as he guided his cock to the entrance of her wet cunt, the tip pushing into her. Though she had taken three of his fingers, it was still a tight fit with the size and girth of his manhood. It still didn't stop Varrik from pushing Calisto down onto the thick shaft, however!

Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:02 pm

Calisto was indeed ready as she was moaning still as he pulled his fingers out moving her as she straddled his lap her hands on his muscular chest for support her legs rubbing against his thighs and waist as she gasped. Feeling that meaty cock touching her wet and lubed up sex. As it sucked on the tip before that cock plunged inside her tight feeling sex as she gasped and moaned loudly arching her back for her master. Her chest fully on display if he wished to play with them more while her hips bounced against his as she groaned in pleasure.

Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:09 pm

Large hands moved over the Gladiatrix's behind, easily cupping her ass in their palms as the warlord began grinding Calisto onto his cock, bouncing the young woman up and down roughly. Sucking on his cock was one thing but having that cock buried inside your pussy was another thing entirely, the Kast organ scraping away at her insides and hitting all the right spots easily, a gift from millenniums of evolution. The display Varrik received from her swaying breasts, to be sure, were most enticing and even the warlord found himself silently cursing that his kind had only two arms to use and no tentacles like many alien species. Though, he would play with her tits in due time, that Varrik promised himself.

Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:12 am

Calisto gasped and moaned and screamed in pleasure shuddering at the feeling of that cock buried deep within her form as she shuddered more her hips shaking as she was controlled bouncing on his cock as she moved her hands and cupped her breasts. Presented them to Varrik and could only moan but her body language said he still had a mouth to use as she presented her lovely breasts to him again the nipples already a little swollen from his toying of them before.

She seemed to love his rough treatment despite him probably not caring what his property thought of how he pleasured her her moans and screams of pleasure showed she loved it. Her hips bouncing on his meaty and evolved cock her insides drooling juices into a sudden orgasm.

Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:30 am

The warlord kept on grounding Calisto onto his cock, the pace steady and unchanging as if it was merely another routine for him. A very enjoyable and enticing one at that, though! Though, he did not rise to the bait, instead contenting himself with merely watching as Calisto held her breasts in her hands, while he went on bouncing her up and down onto his shaft. It was only after she had her orgasm that Varrik buried his cock inside her all the way before grabbing one of the Gladiatrix's tits and fondling it in his hand, lips closing over the nipple, biting and tugging on it forcefully. All the while, he forced her body to grind around on his cock, the bumps and protrusions shifting around her tight walls.

Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:47 pm

Calisto shuddered in bliss as she moaned keeping her breasts presented to her master to enjoy as he bit, licked and sucked on her engorged nipple while fondling her lovely breast. She moaned still while grinding around his cock with him not caring that it was causing more orgasms to flow as she just squeezed her thighs while moaning her face that of a woman in bliss as the kast warlord's cock was buried fully inside her showing as a bulge on her belly at how big it was as she shuddered.

Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:25 am

The sex would rage on for hours, Varrik never ceasing in fucking the Gladiatrix over and over again, even after he had filled her up the first time. Her pussy remained full of the Kast's cock, grinding in and out of her again and again even as the warlord manhandled and abused her breasts, teasing her nipples until they ached with need. It didn't take long for the bulge in her belly to swell a bit bigger with so much cum packed inside her. But eventually even a Gladiatrix like Calisto couldn't keep up with Varrik forever, his stamina far beyond the superhuman. "Enough. Get into my bed," Varrik gestured toward a large mattress, not too far away, "You will spend the night with me, then I shall make a formal announcement, declaring to all that I have chosen you as mine."

Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next