View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 4:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 One day short (for Vera) 

Post One day short (for Vera)
Ishtar smiled as the warm sun hit her body. She absolutely love this weather on the island, it always been so wonderful on the island, sunny with a light breeze. I am sure glad it is still the weekend.

The student began to head to the library to pick up a romance novel to read on the beach, wearing her white tankini that stopped just short of her navel. Just above her right breast was a small red rose applique that looked like it entered from the top of the tankini. She also wore a pair of cut-off shorts that barely fit, but would be good enough to wear until she got to beach. She had her towel over one shoulder as she hummed a tune and a small bag with some supplies in it.

Little did she realize it was actually Friday, and she was missing her finally classes for the week...

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:01 am

Post Re: One day short (for Vera)
Still being class hours, Ishtar did earn herself a few looks from passing students as she entered the library. The blue haired woman was certainly beautiful but most were looking a bit shocked that someone would go the library in something other than the school uniform. Unfortunately, one particular student of station took notice of the blatant rule violation as Vera was in the library checking in books she was reading before.

The Head Girl's eyes narrow as the woman walked in wearing attire that was revealing even by the school's standards. The blue haired woman disappeared into one of the aisles, escaping Vera's piercing stare. Thanking the librarian, she followed after the student until she stopped to browse a shelf of books. "Ahem..." she cleared her throat to get Ishtar's attention. The silver haired woman's arms were crossed as she read the woman before her.

What perhaps annoyed her further was the lack of fear that this woman was showing. It was as if the girl was completely without worry or clueless. "I do hope you have a good explanation for showing up on campus wearing something like that, Miss..." Vera spoke firmly but showed no rage at what was before her. This was just another rule violation that needed to be corrected and made an example of.

Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:20 am

Ishtar was a bit surprised that there would be some many students in uniform on a Saturday. But maybe they working on something for school and felt it was best to be in uniform while they worked on it. That sort of made sense as it would give them a sense of academic pride that would help stayed focus on studying. Well, that was good for them, the blue haired girl was going to pick out a book she had not read yet and be out of their hair.

It was then that she heard some one clear her throat nearby. The young woman turned to see a beautiful student with long, lavish silver hair that seemed to extend forever. While scanning the woman before, Ishtar noticed the blue sash that made her lower her eyes as she looked over the uniform. A Head Girl? What was she was doing? It was then she was asking what she was doing. M-me? I was getting a book to read while I went to beach? Ishtar wondered if she had somehow stumbled on to a Saturday class and had caused an interruption. It did not dawn her that weekend was still quite a ways away.

Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:36 am

Again, no reaction of emotion beyond confusion. Ignorance was not an excuse for disobeying the rules but even this made her concerned. This woman was not new, she was certain of that. "You did not answer my question," she replied coldly, "I asked why you are wearing something like that on campus. On campus you are to be wearing the school uniform, especially here in the library and during class hours." Speaking of class hours, why was this woman going out to the beach? She did not recall any classes going casual and even if a monster was to do a stunt like that, it seemed far fetched even for Shokushu.

Vera moved closer, looking Ishtar right in the eyes. "When is your next class? I doubt you have so much free time to go out to the beach unless you are taking only evening classes today," she asked calmly. One way or another, she would figure out why this woman was blatantly breaking the rules. Something tells her there was more to this than just a mere uniform violation.

Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:50 am

Ishtar was taken back by how coldly she responded. I was just planning on being in here for a minute to get a novel and head out to the beach as quickly as I could. I did not mean to interrupt anything. The blue haired girl's first inkling that she was in real trouble was when the silver haired Head Girl moved closer to look her right in the eye. It was a bit intimidating to see here so close. I-i do not have any evening classes or any classes on Saturday. My next class would be my math class on Monday morning. I was hoping to get a little sun and surf in before I had to study tomorrow. Ishtar was not sure what was going on, but she realized that a trip the beach was not going to be in the cards.

Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:02 am

She sensed how nervous the woman was getting but that was a common reaction even by those who done no wrongs. A Head Girl was known for being able to do as they please with the student body though few ever consider the reason for their existence. For this student though, Vera's intuition was correct. The blue haired woman had not only performed a uniform violation but other violations as well. Sighing softly, Vera said something Ishtar probably did not want to hear. "Today is Friday, Miss."

"It appears you have not only shown up not in your uniform but you are currently missing classes due to your mistake," Vera continued, "How many classes have you missed thus far? You also came here with confidence in your attire. Students have noticed this and may think it is safe to break what they think is a 'minor' rule. How are you going to fix this hmm?" The beach would have to wait as right now, her weekend was perhaps at risk as well.

Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:10 am

Today is Friday? It can not be. I was sure today was Saturday. Ishtar eyes widened when the Head Girl eyes showed no humor in them, no indication that this was some sort of joke. Oh no, I missed my classes today. I missed three classes today. Ishtar looked around now a bit embarrassed that she was going to library on a school day in such a skimpy outfit. [/color=LightSkyBlue]I had no idea what I was doing. I am not sure what I can do to fix this problem.[/color] The young lady lowered her eyes as if to attempt to avoid eye contact with the Head Girl. The beach was the furthest thing from her mind now.

Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:22 am

"Three classes today..." she repeated, feeling the embarassment radiating from the woman's aura. "You will not have to worry about your other classes today as you will be having one with me as your teacher. I trust you have no issues with that." There was no need to embarass the woman further. If the students see her being led out by a Head Girl, that should be enough of an example. "Come with me, Miss," she ordered, turning to leave the library and expecting the woman to comply.

The Head Girl would lead the way out of the library and into another building close by. There, it was not difficult to find an empty classroom to use. Vera unlocked the door and beckoned the woman to enter. There she closed and locked the door behind them. This classroom was unused and would give them both plenty of privacy on the matter. Usually, she would have just sent a student with this many violations to the basement. But the shock and confusion warranted a bit more investigation. An empty classroom was a decent enough middle ground until she decides further or less correction is needed.

"You obviously know one of the rules you broke," the silver haired woman began, "As for fixing it, that is what I am here for. First, lets take care of the uniform violation. Remove any and all attire that is not appropriate school attire. You might as well state your full name and repeat the rules you have broken so far as you do this."

Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:34 am

Ishtar was a bit surprised to hear that she wouldn't have to deal with the teachers or explain why she was not there. Well at least not yet. The Head Girl had decided to take the student on herself for now. The poor blue haired student lowered her head in shame as she followed the silver haired woman out the library. She could feel the stares that she was getting and whispers about what kinda of person she must be to have walked into the library like that.

The young student followed the Head Girl into another building and into an empty classroom. Ishtar hardly even noticed that the silver haired student had locked the door behind them so the two would be undisturbed by anyone else. It was then that the Head Girl was ordered the blue haired girl to remove all clothes that is not appropriate for school. Ishtar eyes blinked briefly. You want me to remove all of it. However the cold gaze from the silver haired woman made it clear that she serious. She then told the truant student to state her full name and the rules that she broken.

Ishtar slowly began to remove the offending clothes even as she lowered her head in shame. I am Ishtar Denise Rocha. I broke the rules by not wearing a school uniform while on campus in school property. I also missed three classes today. Ishtar sighed a bit as she removed the last bit of her clothes as none of it was part of her school clothes. She was embarrassed to be so naked in from a Head Girl.

Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:14 am

The student repeated the order and complied. Good, this student knew how to obey. Ishtar stripped off everything, even the woman's undergarments were not proper attire. She could see the heat rising in the woman's cheeks. A common reaction though Vera did note the woman's lovely features. The attire though against the rules suited her well. "Correct," she replied, "Put your clothes on the desk. You will not be needing them. Consider yourself lucky that I find myself in a curious mood at the moment or else I would have you in the basement for missing an entire day's worth of classes, Miss Rocha. Instead, you will be corrected here in this classroom. While you are here, your only concern is learning from your wrongs and obeying me. Do I make myself clear?"

Once she got compliance of her rules, she decided that the room was a bit too cluttered for just two people. "First, I want you to move the tables and all but one chair to the sides of the room. We do not need them in the way." Vera's arms crossed infront of her as she waited for the woman to obey. The poor student would be rearranging the room while completely nude and under the watchful eye of the Head Girl. She would receive no assistance as Vera simply waited for the task to be completed.

Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:32 am

Ishtar still felt embarrassed that she was wearing nothing but she put her clothes on the desk as she was told. It was better than the alternative of being left in the basement. The young woman bowed deeply when asked if she understood that she would be her understand what she did wrong and to obey the silver haired student. Yes, ma'am. You are perfectly clear.

Ishtar looked in disbelief at the Head Girl when she mentioned that she was wanted to the room to be cleared with the exception of one chair. It would take the blue haired girl forever regardless of whether she had clothes on or not. Still it was clear she would have to obey of face the consequences. Slowly she began to clear the room of its tables and chairs. It took what seemed to be like an eternity but she eventually cleared the entire room. Well she did forget one detail, she forgot to leave one chair in the middle of the room...

Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:49 pm

Ishtar did the task almost to the letter. That almost part was what was going to hurt her in the end as the Head Girl sighed and moved closer. "You are very quick to obey," she said softly, a hand gently stroking a breast for a moment before closing in on a nipple and pinching it painfully, "But you are unable to follow simple instructions. I said all but one chair. Put the tables and chairs back..." The poor student would have to now put everything back. Vera was not too concerned if they were put exactly right in this case. As long as it worked with where the teacher's desk was.

Once everything was back, Vera would continue. "I want you to move the tables and all but one chair to the sides of the room," she ordered, "Now recite my order back to me." This time, she would ensure her instructions were very clear before having the naked student move all the furniture again. Hopefully the woman could follow directions this time around.

Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:27 pm

Ishtar waited as the silvered haired girl seemed to exam her work and moved closer to her. The Head Girl's sigh was the first indication of that the blue haired student had did something wrong. As she got very close she began to stroke one of the truant student's breasts for a moment. The young woman let out a soft gasp just before the Head Girl suddenly pinched. Ouch! That hurt! It was then the bombshell that she would have to move all the furniture back for failing to follow directions. The poor student sighed and slowly began the long task of moving all the tables back.

Once she finally finished, the Head Girl repeated the command and asked Ishtar to recite the order. Ma'am. I am to move the tables and all but one chair to the sides of the room. Ishtar blowed deeply and turned to head to the board. She wrote on the board, "leave one chair in the center of the room." Then the poor naked girl went about her task of moving the tables and chairs to the side of the room.

Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:23 pm

Of course it was supposed to hurt. It was as if the woman was not even aware of why she was in this room in the first place. Still, the woman obeyed without complaint. From Ishtar's behavior, it was apparent this one was not a troublemaker. The woman was simply incompetent and perhaps spends a bit too much time with her head in the clouds.

Vera waited patiently and made note of what the woman wrote on the board. It was certainly not asked but she did not have issue with it assuming she remembers to erase it afterwards. Still, the fact the woman took the time to write it down raised some concern. The Head Girl's order was not overly complex and even if it took a bit of time to finish there were not enough minor details to cause any confusion. She waited for Ishtar to finish, perhaps getting a bit of a sweat after so much manual labor, before approaching her once more.

"I would prefer that my orders are obeyed correctly the first time they are given, Miss Rocha," Vera said calmly, "I noticed you wrote it down on the board. Was my order too difficult for you to remember?" Her tone did not suggest any insult. The Head Girl was merely asking questions so she could have a better understanding of how to go about punishing and correcting this woman. With how obedient she was, perhaps Ishtar may get off on good behavior.

Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:37 pm

Ishtar continued to most of the tables and chairs were finally once again were all along the side of the classroom. The young woman wiped the sweat off her brow as she had been at it what seemed like forever. She had large forgotten the embarrassment of moving everything around while not wearing any clothes but the embarrassment was starting to return when she noticed the Head Girl approaching her naked body. The silver haired woman told her that she was suppose to obey directions the first time and questioned why she need to write directions down on the board. The blue haired woman sighed, I have anterograde amnesia which makes it hard for me to remember things in the short term, so I have to write them down to ensure I remember them. She took a moment to catch her breath as she wondered what the silver haired woman had planned for her the rules she violated.

Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 98 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next