View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 12:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 270 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
 Hunted (for Nail) 

Post Re: Hunted (for Nail)
Tryig to hold back her tears Nail stopped cleaning his member for a momment to wide some tears from her eyes befor going back to work. A look of fear and nervous disapointment on her face as he refused to dispel his trick now, She didnt want to wait untell later but knew she had too or els things would only get worse. It was then Nail snapped her head to gaz up at him. Notcing his enjoyment only made her sick and hearing his demand forcing a deeper blush to touch her cheeks as she gritted her teeth to look away in shame.

Sitting up on her knees Nail released his massive scaly cock from her soft hands only to place those hands around her gorgious breasts with an embaressed whin. Hesitantly leaning in taking his errect cock between them as she squeezing her breasts together around it as she slowly tryed her best to move her upper body back and forth grinding agiest him while she duscustingly sighed gritting her teeth befor quickly licking the tip as it came up then slowly taking it into her mouth despite the gagging as she stuggled to wrap her lips around him.

"This is humiliating..." Nail thought as she did as she was told using her breasts to pleasure him blushing as she did with embaressement, Ven mostlikly feeling her heart beating agiest her bare chest.

Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:54 pm

Her humility was a turn on to him. Fafner was sadistic to a point and while mental anguish could be as strong if not stronger than physical anguish he delighted more in the fact that his father would not approve of his treatment of her. From what he could gauge from her min their contact was somewhat peaceful though he could only gain the knowledge she had about the matter there had been degrees of tenderness there, even when Aegir was disguised as Ziggy. None of that had been his concern of course.

Her thoughts were her own, he had told her that she was allowed to think however she wanted. As long as she did as instructed he would give her some latitude in that region, at least for now.

Fafner delighted in the feel of her soft breasts pushed against him. He throbbed though he felt the beat of her heart. He had even considered fucking with her but she was obeying so as delightful as that would have been he refrained for he wanted to build some trust in her. She had to know without a doubt if she reacted she would be spared punishment. It would give her some incentive but the fear was sweet.

He imagined he was going to enjoy this more than his other agent Pet for she was connect to Aegir in some way an he would delight in dissolving that bond.

“Yes, like that Nail. Faster.” He groaned as he seized the back of her head, fingers sweeping against her soothingly. “You're such a good Pet though you still need to be trained of course.”

Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:57 am

Doing as he asked Nail rolled her eyes while Ven caress the back of her head as tryed to go faster. "Yes... faster." Nail said almost mockingly doing as shewas told usng her leg mucsles to move her body up and down, rubbing his member with her gorgious breasts, feeling his scaly shaft scrach the tender skin as it dragged down then smooth as it cam back up. Licking the tip of his massive cock each time it popped out from between her breasts only to shutter at the discusting sensation agin and agin. It wasnt long befor Nail started to feel the burn in her thighs from using her legs mucles ike this starting to fell tiered as she looked up at Ven. " H-how much longer?.... " Nail mumbled asking.

Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:45 pm

How much longer?

How typical of a girl. “When I finish.” He was tapped into her mind, thrusting his member quicker against her chest, delighting in that feel of soft flesh snugly pressed against him.

He could feel the ache within her legs, how this disgusted her though. He was not “real” here and could last indefinitely. He monitored her mind with his own pushing her to the limits, making her lick and feel that member as it pulsed against her, pressing into her mouth with each full thrust between her breasts.

Oh, he trembled quicker when they burn grew greater, wrenching himself away at the last instant so he could fire a thick load into her face puncturing the act with a groan.

With that her belly smoothed out for now at least, punishment staved off for the time being as jets of his hot sticky seed fired out of his tip aimed at the mouth region but not concerned if he found his mark of not.

“That was good my Pet. We'll have to do that later.”

Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:04 pm

Her legs felt as tho they where on fire as Nail flexed them to move her self up and down agiest Vens heated shaft. Feeling his own thrusts drive up into her breasts, each time pushing up between her lips as it pulsed say it was ready befor suddenly he let him self fire a gout of his discusting seed into her face agin and agin. A startled cry escaped Nails lips as she was forced to tightly close her eyes trying not let the hot spunk get into her eyes while at the same time trying to block the stream of semen blasting her in the face, some got into her mouth causing Nail to twist and gag as she pushed his cock away to stop it all.

Falling back on her rump, Nail tryed to quickly whip her eyes of the monsters vile seed covering her pretty face while at the same time spiting out what she could out of her mouth. Luckly only a little managed to get into her mouth and afther she got what she could off and out of her hair Nail only glared up at Ven blushing with shame and embaressment but most of all anger seeing how she was driven to this sorry state. "Y-yes.... it was good..." Nail mummbled, it didnt take a mind reader to see she was lieing to him about thinkthis was good, thosewords leaving a bad taste inher mouth from swallowing her own dignety and self respect.

Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:52 pm

Her words were sublime, how she swallowed down her pride and professed this. Of course she was lying, though he thought of punishing her for it he had never set those parameters so he let it slide this time. He was too amused by her reactions, he smirked, enjoying the fact more that it displeased her though as he tormented her a little.

“You should never lie to me, it is useless as I know your thoughts. I know the truth, this will be your only warning.” He pointed at her belly and smirked as if reminding her that he was God in this place, that he could do as he wished with her here.

“But maybe this will be more to your liking ...”

Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:55 pm

She was in the waking world again, at least she assumed so. She was on that star ship, her back pressed against the door as a tentacle pulls out of her wet body. His hands grasp her hips easily picking her up as he plants her firmly against the wall, her snatch at mouth level, tentacles arranging her legs so that they were draped over his shoulders.

A mouth tendril worked against her clit while another draped against her slit, feather soft as the other two open up her flower to the mouth tendril sweeping against her sex.

Better?

Like an idiot who's thoughts go nowhere ... XXXholic

Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:56 pm

"I-i''m sorry...." Lowering her head to him Nail apologized, gritting her teeth in anger and shame at what she was force to do while she listen t him spout more of his ego at her, almost ignoring him as she looked at the floor of this illusionary world befor suddenly the world changed around her almost like some one flipped a switch and every thing was back to normal cept the sudden wave of true physical exhaustion and body shuttering pleasure hit her all at once forcing Nail to cumm with a cry of blissful agony and collapse in Farners slippery arms the momment she came too as he pulled a long tenticle out of her.

In the real world Nail hung nearly limp panting for air agiest that same steel air locked door, her chest raising then falling heavly, alwhile she was standing over a sizable puddle of her own juice mixed with his. All this made Nail wonder how long was she out, was this only momments afther he trapped her or has it been hours? Nail could not tell as she struggledagiest the tenticles pinning her to the door befor he seased her up drapping her legs over his sholders to face her sexat face level befor starting agin despite her exhaustion. "AUH N-NO C-CAN I AT LEAST TAKE A BREAK..." Nail mummbled with a tiered and worried tone being forced to scream out yet agin in a sound of sheer horrific pleasure.

Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:09 pm

Her apology had been accepted though he sensed that she was uncertain of how long she had endured this matter. Hours, save for their little ten minute game that they had instilled upon each other. They had nearly been at there destination though as she whined for a break at least Fafner was not about to give his new Pet one just yet. He wished to hear her crying out in pleasure again, wanted to brake her and reforge her in fact though he was patient this time around he would pleasure her as he held her there aloft against the wall.

And be known as a bad Master that doesn't take care of his Pets. I shudder at the thought.

There was a dark chuckle as his mouth tendril swirled against her an another filled her in that moment as he stretched her apart with the others, his tendril pressing inside her, filling her as he swirled against her throbbing against those wet silken walls, each thrust had been nice and slow so she could feel each thrust keenly as he made them.

Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:28 pm

Writhing agiestthecwall and Farners rubbery grasp Nail moaned as he taughed her, deneing her request for a break as he only respawned with jaming a tenticle into her sex forcing Nail to scream in agony agin. Nails hear pounding as she panted breathing heavy feeling exhausted as if she has been at this for hours as far as she knows it could be days she thought. "P-please... I-i c-cant take it any more!" Nail cryed softly the exhaustion heard behind her voice as she winced feeling more of his tencles get pressed in her, testing and streach agiest Nail with erotic torture.

"P-lease... l-let me auhhauhhuh!!" Nail pleaded as she felt Farner thrust into her with his long facial tenticles, bobbing his head agiest her sex forcing her to bounce agiest him and the cold air lock door she was pressed up agiest as she cryed sounds of agony mixed pleasure over and over.

Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:55 pm

Now, now, according to our terms you were going to do be obedient and do as I commanded and I have no desire to wait. Fafner had no remorse if she became a slave to her own pleasure. He did not care if she passed out either.

Whether or not he was planning on exhausting her each time, making her plead or what had yet to be learned as his mouth tendrils played with her now. One had been on the button of her sex stroking her clit, the others either held her apart or pressed into her gaining that moisture her body so easily offered up.

The tendril moved quicker inside her, deliberately pressing her onward as he delved into her core again and again.

Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:20 pm

"Ah..B-but! T-that was AhhUhh n-no.. I'm s-sorry!!" Nail mummbled her defince befor apolgizing to him, gritting her teeth biting trying to endure her sexual torture while realizng the agreement she locked her self in. "B-but I-I cant t-take this arghh Please!! MASTER!!" Nail cryed not caring she used that word at the momment as she blushed panting only able to watch on as her heart racing in her chest while the rest of her body ached with exhaustion as he brutally ravaged her tiering young body up agiest the air lock door. Nails screams of pleasurable agony ecohing threw out the ship as the poor agentsl felt every inch, every touch of Farners creeping tenticles pumping into her agin and agin forcing her to arch and writh in his arms screaming sounds of pleasure from Farners expertise befor she simply popped under the sexual strain. "P-PLEASE P-PLEASE I-I CANT HOLD IT!!" Nail screamed befor she arch, jetting her chest into the air while pressing her head agiest the air lock door to scream a cry of passionate blissful agony at the top of her lungs falling to one last orgasm for Farner befor Nails eyes rolled to the back of her head and she fell limp slipping to unconciousness.

Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:17 pm

He was not easily impressed but his new toy pleased him. She forgot her place but remembered it and already refereed to him as Master. He was amused with the power that he held over her though that did not cause him to stop.

Fafner delivered one final orgasm to her though he allowed her to sleep for the time being drawing her off to the brig. He left her in the cell before he checked on their progress so far.

He made the rendezvous with the others, Blue joining him and they played hot potato a bit with crews and the like. Splitting from Drez in was until they were in route to Rahja IV that he returned to her cell after returning to her cell.

Acquiring you was somewhat of a surprise. I would have been better prepared for matters but sadly am not. I will have to acquire a few things at our next stop.

You are coming around nicely, Nail, but we are away from your true potential. We shall be at our destination in a few hours, now shall I acquire food for you in the mean time.

He eyed her naked form thinking about having her again though not so soon given her the opportunity to rest for the time being at east. By the time they arrived at their destination she would be ready for additional training and he knew just how he was going to begin too.

Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:37 pm

Every thing went dark afther she passed out due to Fafner over using her and abusing her for hours and hours on end. Remainbering him toss her of to the crew to be "shared" in a cruel sick game of hot potato befor locking her away like a caged pet who wanted nothing more but to get away.

Nail awoke drenched in dropplets sweat and cumm afther what felt like hours of sleep to the rude awakening sight of Fafner outside her cell, eyeing her head to toe with those same hungry eyes as befor making her blush embaressed but she was to exhausted still to do anything about it as she layed on her side naked in the cell as she was finilly given a long rest.

"I-i...i'm not hungry...." Nail mummbled softly under her own breath, blushing and tiered still as she slowly rolled over onto her other side to not face Fafner or his glouting and rest for what was to come becuse Nail knew this was only the begining of the hell she will face here in Fafners care.

Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:51 pm

Her defeat was something Fafner saviored as he looked at her. He could feel her desire for this to end, her humiliation as she turned away from him to recall the cruelties that he placed her through. I pleased him knowing that such a cherished one of his father's was now his to do with as he pleased.

And yet he made it all to evident that if she obeyed things would go easier for her, a matter that he knew would play with her mind and get her to avoid some of his punishments and submit.

Of course as they proceeded he would get more and more demanding, punishing her for errant thoughts but for now he left her with that reprieve. He was going to take his time braking her down, he would have fun with his new toy. Perhaps he'd keep her for awhile even after he broke her to keep her disgraced and in a constant state of shame, yes, that sounded nice.

For now he was concerned enough to check on her for soon his fun would begin anew ...

Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 270 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18