View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 9:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Let the Games Begin (For Valentine) 

Post Let the Games Begin (For Valentine)
Dark clouds were forming on the horizon, and the class was readying to return inside. It was a nice day or started off as such until the clouds began to roll in. It was not too warm and the breeze that strolled over them had been nice indeed.

Kim had hurt herself though, the older girl wrenching her knee forcing the red head to get some assistance as she was helped to the nurses office. Soon though the rest of them would be heading in as the golden rays of the sun had been swallowed up by thick clouds.

Aegir watched on, seeing the plethora of girls in their sports outfits and shorts he was at the edge of the forest allowing his keen eyes to look over each girl even from here. He could sense their thoughts and even delve into their minds from her and thus he leisurely scanned them now.

It was not often that he visited the sport's field. The grass of the newly cut socceer field would have been strong in his nostrils if he had any for he was lacking the sense of smell. He had a sense that not many others possessed, however, and that was feeling minds. In fact doing so was rather automic now and stopping himself was an effort on his part, it was like trying to unsee an image after it was viewed, impossible, though he could choose not to look at it again. Once he peeked into a mind he had the option of turning off that sense, he rarely did for he was so us to the additional information that he received.

But now he came across thoughts and senses that perked his interest somehat. F.E.N.I.R. Yes, he was familiar with the project, thought that he had given that up ages back but that must not have been the case ... the proof was before him though he caressed her mind to learn more thinking that perhaps Fenir gave up the work and others simply kept it going. She would not know but this grabbed his attention especially now that Kim was inside. Initially he thought to assault the girl again but had to chance his plans again. He focused back on the girl and wondered what his next move should be, whether he would draw her closer to him or strike out from here ...

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:57 am

Post Re: Let the Games Begin (For Valentine)
Valentine's on her normal schedule in her daily sports training. ''I'm so tired for continuing practicing for several hours now..huuhh..guess i'll just rest on the field for just awhile'' Valentine's tiredness drew her to take a rest at the shades at the sied of the field. As time flies, Valentine starts to daydreaming like she always did on a pleasant weathered day.

PM me if you want to RP with me~(Still a newbie though :) )

Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:29 am

As the girls began to file in Aegir makes a decision. He initially came here for Kim and about continuing on in her dalliances with the fantasy realm he created for her, though those plans were ruined the moment she fell injured but he supposed he could use a variation of that scenario.

He rummaged through the girl's mind implanting a suggestion to hang back as the other girl's filed in, then to draw closer to the forest. Granted he could do much more at range but what he found in her mind made him decide to have a little fun with her too. He desired her close for a few reasons, mainly so he could get at her physically.

But as she drew near, as she entered into the forest the fun would begin as he slowly weaved her perceptions in strange ways so that she saw the forest in a different light now, spooky and a little scary. up ahead nearby were several figures on the ground, lumps that she knew were not boulders. Some of these lumps were decorated with arrows with white fletching though the air her was still. If she looked back the campus would be gone. She was drawn into the web of his illusion now, she was his to do with as he pleased.

Character Listing

Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:14 am

Valentine was alone at the field daydreaming for about 15minute when she realize she was the only one alone in the field. ''Oops, I wonder what's the time now? Gotta go to the restroom for a change. I wonder if there's still anyone around this time?.'' Valentine wondered about it on her way to the gym's restroom.

Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:54 pm

And as she stirred it was then that he drew her closer to the forest inexplicitly dugging on her mind, altering the landscape as she neared so that she wouldn't see the scole, even her hearing and sense of smell were subtly altered in the event anyone was calling out her name, finding she was missing she would not hear it.

As she got closer though she noticed that her garments were dragging along the grass, a quick look and she found that they had been altered! She was now wearing a sapphire colored dress, her hair placed up and a rather expensive necklace was wound around her neck. Gloves clad her arms too and she wore no shoes rather than carrying them in a hand as she made her way along the uneven ground.

Things did not make sense! Had she dozed off in the field or was their something beyond her understanding at work here?

Character Listing

Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:03 pm

Upon reaching the restroom, Valentine finds out that her room mates hda left her a note that they were going for dinner earlier today. So Valentine decides to went back to the dorm a little late 2day while get herself change in the restroom. '' *Sigh* They left me alone today, AGAIN. Well I guess that can't be helped. Lesse, where is the locker I place my usual outfit...ah there~'' After searching for awhile, Valentine continue to get herself changed.

Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:24 pm

He could sense her thoughts from here, knowing that she'd have to leave the locker room to cross the campus back to the dorms he patiently waited for the opportunity when she left, calling her closer, influencing her perceptions as she neared and drawing her into this realm of creation.

The multiple lumps on the ground were animals, dogs mostly with arrows stuck into them while the larger figure was a black bear who's front left paw was caught in a bear trap. Various wounds dotted it's body from animal bites and it looked as if the dogs were set upon the bear.

Someone it looked tried to help the bear given that their were arrow in a majority of dogs, the once that didn't appear to have been mauled. The scene was curious though she could hear brief movement behind her to the left.

Turning in response she could see a man there partially concealed by a tree, a bow notched and aimed at her.

"Who are you?" he asked though his aim never waivered on her.

Character Listing

Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:36 pm

As Valentine heard the question, she turned to the direction the sound came from. ''Wha..what's that sound? Um,i...is someone there?'' Valentine try to calm herself down and her curiosity drew her to move closer at the direction the sound came from. 'I hope its just my imagination. Valentine thought.

Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:43 pm

He watched her nervously scan, though he kept partially concealed. He wasn't moving so she overlooked him initially, only getting alerted to the fact that he was there when he loosed an arrow in her direction deliberately firing it into the soft earth before her, reloading then clearing his throat.

"The next one won't miss, I asked who you were." He grinned at her from behind the bow as he altered his aim a little to focus on her and not where his last shot struck.

Character Listing

Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:07 pm

''Wha!?..''
The sudden shot startle Valentine as she fell on her back. Unable to overcome her fear, Valentine realize she was too scared that she can't even open her mouth to reply what the bizarre-octopus-like creature questioned her. Valentine tried her very best to push herself backwards just to make a distant from the creature. Horrify by the situation, tears start flowing from Valentine's eyes.

Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:22 pm

For a moment, a brief moment, she saw Aegir. Perhaps it had something to do with the F.E.N.I.R program, Fenir was of his kind after all and had ways to pierce this illusion, well pierce it for a second for it was obvious that his ancestor was not behind such tinkering for it was weak, dispelling things for just a fraction of a second.

The hunter looked at her curiously, Aegir could read the impressions in her mind, question matters to himself before coming to these conclusions.

The hunter lowered his aim as he stepped toward her. "You are from the Shadow, yet you are attired as a noble. I'm not going to harm you, who are you though?"

Character Listing

Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:15 pm

'' I...I'm...I'm Va.. Valentine''
Valentine try to speak but happen to become a trembling sound. As fear not leaving Valentine, she still trying to move away from the hunter.
''Sh...shadow..? N...noble...?'' Question marks filled all over Valentine's thought wondering what does those words mean.

Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:44 pm

"Crossing between realms must have rattled you, not everyone can do it either." He paused letting her get a reasonable distance from him so that she felt safer. He placed his arrow in the quiver, slung his bow over his shoulder then neared a tree leaning against it.

"It makes no sense why you would be here other wise. I know of two girls from your realm that crossed over. Perhaps when you cross your garments get altered, no, the others had funny clothes that must not be it ... I don't understand it entirely though King Oberron does, the prince, several others among the fey though I don't here of many people walking the Shadow, going to your realm. Please stop crying, there are things in this wood you would not want to attract the attention of."

Character Listing

Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:54 pm

O...ok..'' Valentine stop crying after she realized that there's warmth within the stranger speech. ''I..I don't really understand what you mean realms and...woods?'' Valentine's getting more curious for each words that resembles nothing in her current mind. She just want to know what's happening and those unknown to her.

Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:51 pm

"Perhaps I should explain, my knowledge is rather limited on this one but the way I understand it the magic of this realm casts a shadow, forming what you experience as reality. You can, with effort move between the two, few can do so and if you have then either a, you're not human or b, have some extraordinary gift to let you do it. Since you look human I'm going to assume it's b. I can take you to the kingdom, Oberron could answer your questions better than I and it is much too dangerous wandering around in the woods for a young girl such as yourself."

Character Listing

Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 159 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next