View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 4:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 295 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
 Blue (for Minerva) 

Post Re: Blue (for Minerva)
For the moment Minerva was spared from need to speak though he could always just read her mind any rate. Though that did not was not the reason that he was reading her mind, not that the redhead truly understood it.

Soon the thursts become faster and faster, forcing more gasps and moans from the redheaded agent. This has happened every time she had met the alien ever since that time she was hunting the slaver Goro down and he had gotten in the way of the shot. Goro managed to escape that day, but that was least weirdest thing that day. From that point on the alien seemed to actually take interest of where she was and what she was doing and sometimes but not all of the time intervene on what she was doing.

She moaned as he pulsed inside her, though the redhead froze when she felt something pressed against here rear. Though it was simply an illusion, Minerva head no way of really telling the difference between reality and fiction. So it felt relatively real as the tentacle pressed inside her rear and began to slowly inside. She let out a loud moan as she could mentally feel the fake tentacle press deep inside her.

To completely the illusion, Aegir slowled down his trusts with his member as timed the thrusts with his imaginary tentacle. To the redhead it felt like they were pistoning, each thrust alternating from rear to front, in a grand effort to overwhelm her with pleasure. Unfortunately for Minerva it was working rather well.

Even as asked a question, she could feel a hand playing with one of her lovely mounds as the other was exploring by his tongue. It was then he asked her a question. Y-yes g-go faster… ahhh…

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:12 am

He complied the imaginary tentacle increasing speed along with his counter thrusts with that throbbing cock of him. Mmm, so good, he groaned out as he fed her body with his own. His tongue continued to dance along her breast, as had the fingers of one hand which grasped the other gently rolling the flesh against his finger tips.

Are you ready?
He asked her, hearing the audio sounds of their bodies coming together though ready or not he spilled inside her soon after, those heated thrusts loving the feel of her body as he throbbed and ground against her, that bubbling groan of his passing from him as that stiff cock served as a cork of sorts for the time being as he held himself within her depths.

Each pulse inside her brought more of that release into her though he began to throb and gush at a slower rate. While she was plugged up at both ends he had not exactly stopped as her arms and legs were skimmed over by tentacles just as his tongue and fingers continued to caress her tits until they both settled down a fair bit and he drew out of that chalice of her body gazing up from the breast he was feasting on as the tip of a tentacle motioned over her clit and another eased along her slit as if gauging how sensitive she were and judging if he should continue or not. After all his aim had not been to totally exhaust her but leave her satisfied at the same time.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:53 pm

Minerva moans increased in pace as she felt the illusionary tentacle increase it pace as it thrusted whenever the very real and throbbing phallus pulled out. She could feel his tongue continue to explore her vulnerable breast even as the other mound was being squeezed and rolled by one of his hands.

The pleasure had building for a while but the increase pace had brought the pleasure bubbling up inside her until she approached the edge of bliss. He made one mental thought that allowed the red head to know that he too was close. Then it happened, the purple alien let out a bubbling groan as his hot release began to spray within her.

With each throb, more release filled her sensitive folds. More tentacles came into play as they began to explore over her arms and legs. Another tentacle played with the agent’s special pearl. It was all too much for the redhead and her head jerked back as she let out a loud cry finding herself caught up in a world ecstasy. Soon the might phallus finally withdrew from the agent even another tentacle slowly explored her slit to feel exactly how sensitive the young woman remained. Due to his manipulations she was still quite sensitive as the gasps that escaped her lips.

Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:46 am

He set her down, exploring that sensitivity as cum leaked from the tip of his central member to the floor. He had pulled up some of the information from her captivity, what had brought her here and what she had been through. He did note that she had not questioned his being here too much.

Oh, there was some in her subconscious but this was normal. He could have been thought of as another fabrication, an element used to rip away her reality when she had thought it was all over. How demoralizing and quiet like Fafner but he was real and enjoyed not having to go through that exercise of convincing her. There would always be doubt though that tentacle eased up on her clit hitting it softly every once and a while as he did with others that squeezed her chest.

Another had entwined about her waist giving support to her lower back as his fingers played with the stiffness of a nipple. A partnership it is then. Particular missions, information and the like will be shared. I will not require you to perform anything that will compromise the ADD and whatever information you gather on the stones will be yours, you will have to trust me not to pull it straight from your mind but I am uninterested in your sources or details about acquiring the information after all.

I am uncertain as to what has happened in regards to your search for that missing agent. Fafner is immune to my abilities and I cannot get a read on Blue for whatever reason. I will pass along any relevant feature I stumble across.

Your ship? You will be wanting that back?
Of course getting the ship plus her was nothing he had not calculated on. Money was virtually worthless to him as it was easy to get from his stores or other means. It had value to others and thus he had amassed it storing it in various caches throughout the galaxy in numerous forms, seashells being the currency in some places, though the common things like gold, gems and credits seemed to be the norm.

Character Listing

Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:18 am

Minerva found herself brought ever so gently on the ground in front of the purple alien. His member continued to leak a little as he seemed to be lost in thought for the moment. Though Aegir was in deep thought his body was not. A tentacle continued to explore the redhead’s special pearl, it paced slowed down only a little bit as her soft gasps suggested. Every once in a while a hand joined in on the action, slowly squeezing one of Athena’s breasts every so softly. Minerva let out a soft moan everytime it happened. She was sure that this was real and not some sort of imagined trick by Fafnir, but the agent could never be sure.
Another tentacle was wrapped around Minerva waist to keep the redhead straight while she was sitting in front of the alien. The hand continued to explore her breast his fingers manipulating the agent’s nipple even as he projected his thoughts into Minerva’s mind. At least Aegir promised that her own missions with the Directorate would not be comprised and her memories would not be picked clean. That meant that this partnership would at least be kept from other Directorate agents.

Athena was disappointed to hear that that Aegir knew nothing about the missing agent. I would appreciate any information that you can pass along about the the missing agent. Her talent is greatly missed by the Directorate.

My ship. As far as the redhead was concerned the ship was a hunk of junk. However if she returned without her ship, the Directorate would probably not give her a new ship. In fact if they gave her any ship at all it would be one that was even older than her ancient Lancer. With a sigh she spoke Yes, I would like my ship back.

Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:25 am

Aegir considered. Finding out about the missing agent would be easy if Blue or Fafner had knowledge of her. Even if he could not read them he could just ask or make inquiries about purchasing another agent or looking to acquire another.

It did not have to be true and with the money he was spending on Minerva and her ship Blue may have jumped to make more. He was uncertain if he was greedy though it tended that those in that sort of position had been driven by greed or ambition. Money didn't really matter to him. Most of it had been gathered incidentally. It was easy enough to get when he had need of it and Aegir only had it because others wanted it.

He stabilized the agent, sensing the relief that she felt at their deal. He had not really explored her thoughts too deeply and while he had no inkling that the ship was next to meaningless he was aware that her species moved through space in such a fashion.

Not all had mastered his species abilities to rip holes in the fabric of space warping reality in a sense, that was the best way to describe it though it was far more than that.

Slave. Partnership. It was one in the same to him. It was the semantics of a word really and as long as he had access to her abilities and knowledge it was the same to him. He had intended to keep her on as an agent where she would be more useful to him in the long run. Once he had all the stones there were no further obligations though the universe was a large place where six stones could be any where and take well beyond her life time to find.

This was for him though. Extending his own resources so to speak. There were only two agents that he had frequent contact with and one was missing he discovered. In fact she was searching for her. There were a handful of others he had incidental contact with too, most he had been on good or at least neutral terms with.

Then I will get it. He made a call for the guard, begrudgingly it was Fafner who responded, given him a nasty look then her before he released him from the cell.

Shortly thereafter the demon Amos had come to her cell taking her from it and cleaning her up a bit before giving her a blanket to drape over her form. Minerva had then been brought into a chamber with Fafner in the shadows, Blue and Aegir present.

“She is yours. As is her ship.”

Aegir nodded taking her from that place, a single tentacle curled around her waste as they leisurely moved as if to quickly stop her should she bolt though essentially naked as she were that was highly unlikely. There were no other restraints on her, Aegir had not needed them and from his dealings with Fafner Blue realized this as well.

Heading in the direction of her ship at a slow pace Aegir had gazed at her. A hand tucked under her chin tilting her head back as those white eyes fell upon her own. I will see you to your ship and will be in contact. Should you discover something before hand, well it can wait until I make contact, I am in no hurry and such information is unlikely to just fall into your lap. If I contact you, you will come.

Character Listing

Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:23 pm

Aegir seemed to ponder Minerva request about the missing agent. She was not sure what his going in his head, as she could only use deductive reasoning to aide her not the psychics that Aegir’s people were gifted with.
It was at leas for the moment somewhat safe from Blue and Fafnir while she was with Aegir. If she could get her ship back it would allow her to at least get away from here. Even if she was unable to get the missing agent back.

Of course this meant that she was now have spent some of time to finding the six stones or at least keep an eye out for them. She at very least did not need the wrong hands getting a hold of one of the stones, such as Fafnir. It could very dangerous is someone was to miss use it, at the very least Aegir would probably keep them them safe so as they could not be used against him.

It was then that Aegir called for a guard. To Minerva horror it was Fafner who was the one that was to responded to the call. He and Aegir talked to each other away from the redheaded agent where she could not hear them or more likely telepathically communicate with each other. The entire time Blue continued to stare at Minerva with a nasty look. However eventually he left with Aegir.

Eventually Amos, the demon came back to the cell and opened it. He cleaned her up a little and gave a blanket that at least let her cover from most of her nubile body. Soon she was brought into a chamber where Blue and Aegir seemed to be talking to each other. Minerva could see Fafner off in the shadows. With a simple sentence, Blue stated that Aegir now had Minerva and her ship.

Minerva felt a tentacle move up and underneath the blanket as it wrapped around her waist. Aegir wanted to make sure she didn’t attempt to run. Minerva at least understood that if she attempting anything like that, she would be caught by Blue or Fafnir with relative ease. She could not risk being caught by them again.

Aegir and the agent slowly began to make their way to her ship. As they approached her ship she felt a hand underneath her chin and tilted back towards Aegir where her eyes locked with that of Aegir. He explained what was required of her and how soon he wanted, which was very soon at all. Wait, what if I am on a mission?

Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:00 am

He certainly didn't appreciate the light but suffered it in silence. He did much better in gloomy depths, overcast days and at night but there were somethings that could not be helped. He could only assume that she had clothes back on her ship though if it were a simple smaller fighter she may not. She was sent to retrieve someone so he had just assumed a larger vessel that could support at least one and possessed extra clothing since there were no guarantees as to what sort of condition the target agent may be in. There may even be a medical droid on board as the only skills he had ever seen in her mind had been basic first aid. It could be that he did not dig deep enough though. Often, unless it was pertinent to what he was searching for or he was digging a bit beneath the surface, he had never seen how deeply those memories went.

There was also the issue of the passage of time between when he last looked and now. It was not important that he knew these things and being a lazy being most of the time Aegir didn't take the effort to look. What he did had often been simple to him. Sometimes he could get motivated to do a little extra provided that his role didn't require much from his perspective something tremendous to humans may have been simple to him.

She voiced her concerns as they slowly made their way along. For starters he was not so quick and secondly she did not possess any footwear so he did not hurry her along. She would make a fine investment, though her role may have been academic. Perhaps indentured servant was more appropriate then slave but regardless having a second set of eyes and ears out there in the remote chance that she might pick up something.

Ah, the follies of youth. You have not seen your first century yet but I am patient for the most part. Finish your mission first. Return to the ADD to turn over anything you need to such as a rescued agent, captured foe or retrieved object. Finish your tasks, the aim here works best if don't draw any undue attention to yourself.

If assignments are scaled back that means less Intel you get making this even far less likely to work. In such cases note your information, what you may have heard or seen and report it to me when you can or if I call come when it works out best.

As I've mentioned I'm patient though after a week of waiting I will assume that you cannot brake away and will alter my plans. Getting the stones may take me considerable time. Six rocks in a galaxy to locate, I will accomplish it one day but am not expecting to do it within the next few centuries. If it occurs sooner than this then great. If not I have plenty of time.

Does this work for you?

Character Listing

Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:19 pm

Minerva’s fighter was pretty old by ADD standards. Made of two separate sections, it was an early design to enable one person to patrol space on her own. The ship had an aft section that was designed to be serve as the crew quarters during long patrols. The aft section was also how the ship could move from system to system. The front section was a fighter section, designed to disengage and go after the enemy. It also had the added benefit of being able to land on a planet. The fighter could carry two people in a pinch and at least had basic first aid supplies. Though it was not designed to carry it, Minerva always left a spare outfit or two in its cramped cargo section due to her experiences in this galaxy.

Minerva was not sure why he waited so long to look for those items now, but she really could not expect to fully understand the alien’s motivations. She did not know exactly how long he had been alive but she knew it had beyond anything or anyone she had ever met. So literally he was the most alien thing she had ever met. She could only guess at his true motivations to wait until now to look for them.

The pair slowly made their way to her fighter. She was reminded how slow Aegir moved compared the Fafnir. She was greatful that they could take a normal pace as she was barefoot and did not want to really race around in this ancient structure without and proper footwear. Still they discussed what exactly he wanted her to do and when he wanted the redhead to carry out such tasks in exchange for her freedom.

My first century. Typically we only live for a century if we are lucky! At least he seemed to be understand her problem with dropping everything to help him out. It seemed weird to her that he was as patient as he was, though that is because he was so alien to her at times like this one.

Gathering information that doesn’t compromise an ADD mission would be fairly easy to do and I probably could do that without any trouble. That would be a lot easier to do in my line of work.

Arranging times to meet to help with certain situations will be harder…but if you can be patient and wait then I can probably work something out to help you out without the ADD getting upset or knowing about this. And I think that would be best for everyone.

Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:30 am

Excellent, you will find that I can be extremely patient.

There were times he acted on a whim more so out of boredom and the rare times where he had actually been eager to get to something. His alien mind and circumstances gave him the best insight into humans of his species though there were things that would be as alien to him as they were to her.

There was no reason to rush when you figured that you had plenty of time to deal with something. His concept of time was vastly different. A century of waiting felt like less then an hour. There were other times he had to adjust his own internal clocks knowing that others did not have so long so it propped him into actions.

On the whole though it was simple boredom that motivated him most of the time. He set up difficult challenges or near impossible ones such as this to give himself some sort of objective or challenge. It was for that reason he did not use his powers of suggestion or domination much. Nor did he divine the future. It was tough enough to be surprised, though he had wasn't particularly good at that. He was no worse at it, though it seemed like a redundant ability that had only real use when he had been a node gaining sentience he could get a danger sense which allowed him to mature, kill his parent as was the norm, but he had not used that ability much after his first few centuries of life in order to stay alive.

He paused outside of the ship. Observing it for a moment as he seemed to commit the craft to memory. His mouth tendrils twitched as he recalled gaining the ability to pilot from Rei's mind. That of course triggered the memories of her and how she felt toward the agent.

He had no use for flying until then. He even used a new ability then though it was far more taxing then he had let on, more for the intimidation factor.

I've learned to pilot in recent months,
he said more to himself as the memory played out in one of his minds. Then he turned to her, we will depart company here. I will be in touch, Minerva.

Character Listing

Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 295 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20