View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 7:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 426 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 29  Next
 Mediation (for Alynia) 

Post Mediation (for Alynia)
There vacation had been long before they stepped foot back in the realm Oberron was looking better than she had ever seen him and the two phased out from the circle of flowers in the gardens of the castle. They were greated of course and while she doubted that Puck would have changed his views upon humans she had no real desire to see him again.

Arn was suppose to be regent here since he knew of the humans nearby better but in his father's absence Puck had reigned. What had happened to the huntsman? Well Oberron had told her he went back to his home with his new bride though it took a great deal of prying for her to learn that it was indeed Kim.

With Alynia absence and not figuring out what had happened with her until the following day when seeing Oberron in Avalon there was less of a draw to take Kim back seeing that the goblin's did not have great or far reaching magic taking her away from their immediate reach seemed to work wonders. Of cause Corte had not liked it but Kim was not a royal and thus he was not adamant about matters.

In their absence though they had learned that Charon had passed. He was mourned of course and had been said to have died valiantly when Pog's forces marched against the castle. He had given his life to prevent Puck from falling suffice it to say.

Now though there was a statue of the centaur Weapon Master in the courtyard. They had also learned that Phebes escaped from the dungeons after being imprisoned there for two long years, and that Mezzo, in the absence of the queen had found that Puck was not as accomodating as Oberron and moved back to the forest. He had been rumored to be an excellent guerilla fighter and rather self sufficient in day to day life.

Oberron would issue orders to find the goblin and bring him back to the castle, if he desired it of course. The goblin was now nine years of age, still a spry adult by goblinstandards and it would be another six or seven years before he started to slow down from age. Yes, a fifteen year old goblin was middle aged!

The Rune Carvers were as annoying as ever solidifying their power in the region as the strongest goblin tribe and still were under the banner of Pog who was now in his 20's but still a ways off from being venerable in his mid 30's.

There magic had been getting stronger too, mostly necromantic stuff that the fey cursed.

Oberron and his queen found Puck in the ready room with Corte going over the tail end of a stragety against the goblins though he was readily dismissed with the arrivals of the king and queen. He bowed to the pair then left the chamber, Puck eying Alynia suspciously.

“Welcome home father. I have kept things in order, far better than that human,” he glanced to Alynia, “no offense. He might know what is what with the way humans interact but is clueless about fey interest.”

“The goblins have been on the rise?”

“Yes, they captured a dwarven mining team and later Crom, his son was amongst those that they captured so the lured him out. They were acting unusual though. They used the Dead Ones and their warriors together and attacked in waves seemingly not carrying about how many of the ilk died provided that their objective was completed.”

“Unusual, but I'm willing to bet that those waves consisted of members of tribes that they assimilated into their ranks rather than actual clan members. That is rather unfortunate about Crom, I'm sure that has added a dampner to negottiations.”

Puck nodded.

Oberron turned to Alynia. He spoke something and it took a second for her to pick up on what he said it was in the fey dialect and he had asked how her fey had come along but before she ould answer Puck was already voicing an objection in the fey dialect.

You can't be seriously considering to let a human deal with this situation! I appraised Corte of it and I assume that he brought you up to speed but this is well beyond her talents.

Oberron held up a clenched first, a storm seemed to flash in his eyes then as he glared at his son. “First of all, speak in a tongue we all have no problems with. I am certain that your step mother knows what you said. I am certain that she is more than capable.

“She knows fey now, goblin and a few other tongues, she probably has a better understanding of fey history and being a human she will be a neutral party to all this and can finally place an end to this feud. It has been going on far to long. That is, if you are up to it my dear.”

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:14 am

Post Re: Mediation (for Alynia)
Years later, the decision had been made for the queen and the king finally to finally return to Llynoria from the breath-taking lands of Avalon. Though Oberron assured her that two years was nothing for the Fey and later it would also be nothing to her, Alynia felt that they had been gone for the longest time. Avalon was wonderful, and it was only after a considerable amount of coaxing and convincing did Alynia willingly leave. With the promise to return, Alynia knew that Oberron’s kingdom, their true kingdom did not reside in this realm. She also realized that even though the majority of Avalon was also covered in lush green vegetation, the plants in Avalon did not exude the same rustic charm as the forests in Llynoria that appealed to her king so strongly.

Avalon’s lands also encompassed more magic than Llynoria, and though the queen had been working tirelessly to grasp the handles of magic she was disappointed to learn that it would be much harder to practice after they had returned. Though Alynia knew she would miss Avalon, she was also looking forward to going back. Over time, she had learned the basics of Fey history, proceedings, as well as language. Alynia had matured just a bit while of course Oberron still looked the same, though a great deal healthier. She had been informed if she continued to remain with her husband she would stop aging at her prime.

Though she was glad to return to see the process of the regeneration of the woods, she was also a bit nervous. All of the learning she had gone through while in Avalon was primarily to help her with royal proceedings and decisions. Alynia had always had a sharp memory, but she could only hope that she recalled enough to be an efficient monarch, or at least an aide to Oberron.

As she returned she noticed many differences from before, the forests though still not fully renewed in their previous splendor, were a noticeable deal amount greener. She noticed the statue of Charon in the court yard, and paused to show her respect. While the two were still in Avalon, the brave weapon’s master had fallen. Alynia had not known the centaur long, but she still understood the severity of his loss. She had at least known Charon long enough to understand that he was a brave warrior.

The first place they went after entering the castle was to meet with Puck. Since there was obviously tension between Alynia and her step-son she didn’t want to do this, at least not face him yet… but alas she understood the importance of being briefed upon the status of the realm. Alynia took a breath, preparing herself for any scorn Puck had to offer.

She bowed her head politely as she entered, to both Corte and Puck. Though Alynia frowned slightly at Puck criticizing the human race, she did not respond. This would be something she would simply have to get used to. The queen listened in politely on the conversation as the topic had been brought about to something she had certainly remembering studying. The dwarves and goblins had always had tension throughout history, sometimes worse than others. Understanding that the goblins had organized an attack for they are rather chaotic creatures, Alynia realized that perhaps the situation was a bit more on the serious side. Her thoughts also lingered on the name they had mentioned. She wondered if Crom was a name she should be familiar with.

Alynia blinked at Oberron’s words, piecing the syllables in her head. She was proud at how quickly she understood him but before she could respond, Puck interjected his own opinion. She looked at him with a curious and innocent expression, not letting her distaste for his disrespect show. “It’s alright.” She stated calmly in a soothing voice, placing a hand on top of her husband’s fist. “I understood him clearly.”

Alynia was a bit surprised that her husband was such an advocate of her recently acquired knowledge. She completely understood that being human she would be the most neutral party to send. “It would be good for me to obtain any sort of experience offered. Of course I’ll agree to going.” She responded earnestly eyeing Puck with interest at this turn of decisions.

Last edited by ItsAlynia on Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:08 pm

Puck did not like her, or perhaps it was humans in general? He would never be king if she conceived Oberron's child either, being bumped back in the line of scuccession unless something was to happen to that sibling.

Though she learned that he would not lift a finger to assist humans if there had been nothing for the fey to gain she understood that he was acceptable. Not every fey liked him but he did have strong supporters and while she did not think he ploted her downfall he would neither lend his assistance to her it seemed.

Oberron gazed at his wife proudly considering that she could follow along what Puck had said well enough though Puck did not look happy about degrading himself and using a common tongue either, perhaps Oberron was deliberately doing so now to put Puck in his place or assert his own dominance here, who was to say.

Oberron was pleased that his wife had come so far. It had been here a few years back that she was struggling through her lessons, and it had been on Avalon that he had chosen to stop using her language and strictly his dialect to force her to learn it faster. As she learned he eased up a little so that they were intergchanging the two languages often enough.

“Siri um Radno,” Oberron spoke to her with a smile.

“She will be in danger!”

“From whom? The elves? The dwarves?”

“The goblins. They have taken an interest in the matter.”

Oberron considered as to why the goblins would care as to a boarder despute between the two spcies. They hated both species equally as much and all species, save for goblins and even goblins of different ribes didn't like each other.

“Then she will have a guide, a protector of her choosing.” Oberron thought. “At this summint it is customary for the parties involved to exchange gifts, it is a dwarven custom as you might recall from your reading. Puck, leave us, I must bring Alynia up to speed.”

Puck bowed, shot Alynia a filty look then fluttered out of the chamber on gossamar wings. For a moment she wondered why Oberron did not sport wings, then rembered that he had told her long ago that this had not been his true form and that he might have had wings himself.

Oberron had a seat after turning it to face her. He gestured her forward and had her sit upon his lap as if she were a child. He held her close, gazed at her and absently brushed her cheek.

“Simple situation but a heated one. The elves live above ground, the dwarves below though it never has been a problem before since the two species live apart until now. Mining from the dwarves has caused damage to the ancient elven forests in the form of sink holes. The dwarves are following a rather rich vein of minthril used in their arms and armor that they need to maintain and make to combat their foes the giants and the goblins that live in their warrens beneath the forest and have begun encroaching on their terri

tory as of late. The Rune Carvers, I am told, are rather large and starting to be more and more of a nuisance.
“While it is not necessary a command in dwarven linguistics would do you wonders. They are big in customs and honoring their lineage as you know, as are the elves in honoring their long lineage. Now, you are free to pick a guide, whomever you would like and take along an aid or two to advise you if you need assistance. After the dealings you have had in the past I promise not to be so hot headed. I will give you a device so we can magically communicate with one another. If I do not hear from you in over a day I will return to Avalon, rub the ring and teleport to my side. I will deal with other issues later of course but your safety is of my chiefest concern.

“If the ring does not work for whatever reason I will find you.” He nodded and let his fingers dance along her arm.”

Character Listing

Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:12 am

She was comforted by Oberron's kind expression as well as his fey spoken words, Alynia could tell that somehow she had pleased him. The thought made her heart flutter and her mind a bit more relieved. Even though she did know that Oberron wanted her to become more integrated into the politics of the kingdom, she herself wasn't exactly the most confident on the matters.

She listened as they began to argue about her safety, Alynia gave the two a small look of disbelief. Shouldn't she be able to judge the circumstance of her own safety? Yes, goblins might cause some trouble but Alynia didn't think they would be too much of a concern. Surely she would have some protection, and her guess proved tire as Oberron have her the decision of a guide.

Alynia nodded slightly at the brought up custom of exchanging gifts and watched as Puck flew out of the room, obviously unhappy with the way proceedings had went. She shook her head with a sad expression. "Will he ever come to terms with me?" Alynia asked her husband with disbelief. It seemed even though she had done nothing wrong as far as one could tell, her step son would just continue to hate her simply because she is human. "I really don't understand why he must dislike me so!"

Alynia sighed as her husband motioned her toward him, she complied with a modest blush sitting upon his lap looping her arms around his neck. After all this time, they had only made minimal progress in her bashfulness. She hummed happily as he ran his finger absent mindely over her cheek. Much more relaxed with just Oberron and her in the room, she blinked as the he explained the entire situation. "Well, it doesn't sound all too bad after all." She commented. "I think I can manage if its something like that... I'm just going to help them along with negotiations correct?"

Briefly she concentrated on the question on who she wanted as a guide. First she thought of Corte, but Alynia quickly realized he would never leave the side of the king. Also he was an elf, thus it might not be too smart to advised by him on an issue between dwarves and elves. Her thoughts also grazed over Mezzo, but obviously that wouldn't be much protection to her. It was unfortunate Charon was no longer here to assist her. "How does Oswald sound?" She wondered outloud. Alynia was rather confident in her pick. Oswald was a brownie, neither dwarf nor elf, and he was very knowledgable thus capable of giving great advice. Certainly he would be a very effective guide. It was also a added bonus that he was able to make clothing and shoes.

"I would also like it very much if we would be able to communicate as well." Alynia muttered leaning into him contently, relieved she would be able to consult her husband on issues that arised aswell. "But you needn't be so concerned for my safety. I don't like it when you worry about me." She kissed him sweetly on the cheek assuring him that she would be alright. "What's the worst that could happen?" Alynia chirped optimistically leaning in to kiss him on the lips.

Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:05 am

“Puck does not hate you, he just hates all humans and has no problem in showing it. He has never gotten use to a human before, they simply die too quick but I suspect with you he may come to accept you after a few centuries since you'll be alive much longer than a normal and thus he will have more time to accept you. He may still be envious of your status.”

He kept stroking her arm with a handed and nodded in response to her question. “Pretty much. You are to listen to both sides, try to find some sort of compromise if it exists and can be found. But ultimately you are queen and the decision as to how to handle this matter will fall to you regardless of how you wish to handle it. In the end one side may hate your decision but that is life and they will get over it.

“But there could be a happy compromise that neither side has thought of too. I have some ideas of my own of course. But this is your task, not mine, so I will allow you to handle matters as you see fit. Both the dwarves and the elves have been living where they have been as long as anyone can remember so they both have strong claims to the land. It has not mattered too much in the past though. The eleves enjoy the forests, the dwarves their halls.

“The vein of mithril extends beneath a strong portion of the eleven home and the vein runs closer to the surface so they trees and other sink holds have developped in the course of mining this vein.”

He seemed surprised by her choice though, given rise to how much she had matured. He expected to have to remind her about the flaws in her choice in selecting Mezzo or Corte though ultimately she was queen and could arrive with anyone she wished as it was her decision in the end.

“Oswald?” Oberron paused, thinking things over for a moment in his head. “He is not much of a warrior but his skills in the magical arts are more than sufficient in dealing with most problems that come up. There is a strong pressence in goblins though I'm sure that they will not be too much of a problem for you at this stage, or Oswald.

“A brownie is an interesting choice. They tend to have little interests in the politics of either elves or dwarves settling near human lands. Oswald's magic focuses mostly on conjurations and creation magic though he is about my age, if not older. His magic is not as strong though since he has focused on the arts of creation more than anything else.

“You'll have to worry about him obsessing about shoes though but that is rather minor considering what he can grant you in return. I will call for him at once … well maybe not at once.”

She kissed him and he returned that kiss with passion as his lips pressed against her own. He stood up during that kiss, her hands behind his neck, he held on to her, carried her the short distance to the table then laid her out on it all without braking that kiss as his mouth moved against hers in that way that he liked so much. His tongue swishing against her own then his lips came away from her. He gazed down at her with those violet eyes and smiled.

“No can do, you just have to learn to live with it. It is my job to worry and while it may be nothing, while you may be well protected at the summit I rather be safe and er on the side of caution and be prepared rather than have to consider matters on the fly and if you know what I intend to do in response then it makes it easier on you to figure out what you are going to do.

“You have the winds no so transporting yourself about should be much easier. I don't think Oswald has any of his own and has always had to borrow them in the past. I wouldn't be surprised if he managed to obtain winds of his own.”

He gazec down at her, a mischief clean it his eyes as he looked down at her, a hand brushing her side.

Character Listing

Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:00 am

“Yes, I figure Puck might not hate me for say... but envious of my status?” she shook her head doubting such a claim. Alynia had suspicions on why he hated her, and without a doubt there was at least cold tension between the two. She primarily thought it was because she was human, but she also guessed might be since she had the potential to push him back in the succession line if she ever had a child. Most likely a combination of the two, but really the whole issue between her and her stepson made her a bit sad. Though it seemed not even Oberron really enjoyed Puck’s presence (which made some sense as she had learned years ago, that Puck was in fact not his true son.), she wished they all would at least get along.

She sighed, but was quickly distracted as he pulled her in a heated lip-lock. Alynia stuttered, a bit surprised, but she quickly acquiesced to his intentions. Moaning softly into his mouth, seemingly unintentionally edging him on, she squeaked softly as he lifted her up and gently laid her down on top the table only moments ago Puck, Corte, and the king and queen had gathered around all.

Oberron stood comfortably between her legs, leaning over her. They seperated briefly as Alynia looked up at him as if to assess his intentions. A familiar glint lightened in his eyes. Alynia blinked confused only for a brief second, but saying how she was splayed out upon the surface before him, his actions weren’t exactly difficult to interpret. The way he looked at her with an expression all too familiar made her feel all to vulerable. As expected the characteristic red blush tinted her cheeks a cute rosy shade.

“Ah- You can’t mean to… Here? Now?” She stuttered quietly still a taken back as his hand ran freely along her side. Though this room wasn’t commonly used, it was still used. The chance of being caught excited her as well as terrified her.

“We’re gonna get caught...” Alynia protested weakly looking up at him with a lovely shy expression even though she knew the odds were unlikely. "And you know I'm not exactly quiet..." She muttered. Voicing her worries had never stopped him before, certainly not when he knew she secretly didn’t want him to stop. Oberron usually had his way in the end, and though she never admitted it she like it this way.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:05 am

Perhaps it was both. Perhaps Puck had hated her because she was human and because she was bumping him from the line of succession (possible) though little could be determined about Puck. He hated humans and as such she didn't really get to interact with her much or she him.

He showed her destain often enough without coming out and saying so. He was borderline rude, perhaps intentionally or by design. He didn't like goblins she guessed since he had kicked Mezzo out of the castle when he took charge and a bit of an opportunist always ending up in charge when his father, when Oberron had been around.

Alynia briefly considered if he knew that Oberron was not his father, if he had found out some how but she ruled that out. He seemed too much of an opportunist to not jump on that and be crowned king. If Oberron was false then it wouldn't matter if she had gotten pregnant or not, Puck would be ruler. So, with that not being the case could he have suspicions that he could not prove? That was probably more likely than anything.

But Oberron did not address the issue letting Alynia form her own opinion on matters.

When he laid her back on the table he noticed her coloring. Yes, his queen was human, still abashed by such things but slowly coming around too. It would have been an easy matter for him to magically seal the door so that they would not be disturbed but he seemed to sense her flickering thoughts.

“If we get caught, we get caught, it's not as if we're dealing with a castle of prudes. If not for your sensibilities I wouldn't care if they watched. Shall I call Corte back in? Puck even?” He was teasing now as he leaned back down, pressing his lips softly against her own, his hand coursing down her side.

He wanted her alright, even so Oberron was usually patient. “And yes, now. If we get caught, then we get caught.” He flickered his attention to the door then back to her. Such a simple matter to seal it, Alynia could though if she tried he'd only dispel it now as it was exciting to see her concerned and eager at the same time. She wanted this but was afraid, it was almost as if this was her first time, he remember a few years back what that was like as he recalled events in that tower.

She was going to be gone for however long and he wished to get his fill of her before she departed. And since she was likely to leave soon then now was about the only time they could schedule something like this.

He smile though at her last protest as if that was going to ward him. “So, then be loud. If you are then I can guarentee that no one will walk in on us. They will know what we are up to and afford us some privacy. In fact, if you do not wish to be caught then be as loud as possible. It's not as if people suspect that we are celebite. I'm fairly certain they know what we get up to in our free time so you don't have to go sneaking around as if you were having an affair. Of course fey don't know such a concept though we do keep such things discreet when they do occur.”

He grinned at her as he explained.

Character Listing

Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:45 am

Alynia pouted and looked up at him with a playfully stubborn expression; though he threatened her with an audience more often than not in situations like these, it terrified her every time. But just in case he meant it (oh god, she really hoped he wouldn’t) she sighed defeated into his kiss. Alynia mewled as he pulled away. She knew he could have sealed the door upon her request, in fact she could seal the door if she had wanted, but for some reason she felt her husband didn’t want to. She could tell he liked this, the risk as well as how it affected his wife.

“It’s a whole lot less than sneaking around if the entire castle can hear me!” Alynia whined in defeat blinking up at him shyly as he teased her about her volume. It wasn’t something she really had control over. She was no longer abrogating that she enjoyed his treatment. Her hand felt forward seeking the warmth of his fingers.

“You know, you’re the only one that would be able to convince me to do this…” she muttered turning her head away in embarrassment. A snap of his fingers, and her previous forbearance could be shattered. Her body would betray her too. She felt hot, burning up even though it was a relatively cool room. Alynia didn’t understand how such a simple touch could make her feel this way. What had he done these past years to weave himself so deeply under her skin?

She no longer complained, knowing this was going to go Oberron’s way whether she liked it or not and even if she was reluctant obviously her husband was going to make her think otherwise.

“It’s like you enjoy tormenting me…” She continued flushing at the fact she was prepared to readily go along with this. Even though Alynia knew he was right, everyone knew she was no longer as innocent as she was (though her expression showed otherwise), but she still was nervous. “Next time, it’s my turn…” Alynia whispered though she shivered as his hand traced slowly and sensuously along her sides and the curve of her breast. It didn’t take long for her emotions to meld into desire.

The queen was never very good at taking “her turns”, and even though they both knew it a change in pace was always enjoyable no matter how much Alynia stuttered and blushed. Truthfully, it was not uncommon for her husband to take over either out of frustration or she requested it. It was fun, and slowly but surely Alynia was learning.

But now, she wanted him and only him to control her body. Every thing he did to her felt like it was planned, calculated, and her reaction anticipated. She felt like a toy for him to play with. She enjoyed his dominance in the bedroom almost as much as his loving nature. Every time his violet eyes glanced toward her in that way or he smirked ever so suggestively, she could feel butterflies in her stomach, even after all these years. Alynia wrapped her legs around his waist, encouraging him with the silent unintentionally pleading look in her chocolate brown eyes.

Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:59 am

Oberron obviously liked the thrill of being caught as much as she had. He didn't le t it show other than his cockiness. He didn't seem to care, he was the lord of the fey, their king and with sexuality being what it was in their culture and he being much older than her than it reasoned that he was far more lax about these things. Perhaps he even had perform in front of witnesses before given his age and the number of times he was nonchalant about it.

“I don't think there is a soul in the castle who doesn't realize that we're together now, so what does it really matter if they here now. You will make me the envy of all the fey, male and female to wish that they had held you wrapt the same way.” Oberron considered then shook his head slightly as their dingers touched. “No, I suppose they are envious now. For a human you have the beuaty of a fey.”

Oberron let their fingers touch for a moment as he gazed down at his queen. He knew that she knew that he knew what was on her mind. She knew that he was going to have his way, he knew that she liked this even if she would not come out and say so. Just as she knew that he would aquaisece and lock the door if she had protested to much. There would have been a time where that would have been the case though little by little he chiseled away at that resolve of hers, getting her out of some of those human habits and replacing them. Not all of them mind you but enough of them.

“Oh, I know, Alynia. It's part of your nature to please me just as it is mine to please you.” He grinned down at her then leaning down to kiss her lips. “And for that I thank you.”

There was a good reason why Oberron could make her feel so good with the baest of attention but that was a matter for another moment, right now she was beside herself that she could do it so well and seemingly effortlessly. He set her senses on fire and he was hardly touching her as it was.

“Just a little,” he fibbed. Ok, he liked it a lot though it was because she was so innocent and he enjoyed her protests. He enjoyed it when she gave in though sometimes he still had to make compromises when setting something up so matters weren't always so one sided. He knew too if he really wanted something, if he had his heart set on a matter that Alynia would go out of her way to please him. He did not alwys agree with this as he allowed her to make up her own mind though since she aimed to please him things degenerated into such matters.

“Right, next time is your time though if I iknew that before hand I might have wanted a little more. Maybe even doing a briefing in the midst of pleasuring you, We haven't done that yet,” she could only hope that he was kidding. He was grinning of course when he said it so perhaps he was kidding and just seeking to torment her a little more.

He snapped his fingers and gone was her dress just like that. He left her in her under garments for now as he brough a hand between her thighs rubbing at her covered croth a little as a hand seized one o her globes, squeezing it.

Oberron could see the strain of her nipples against her bra, so hard and enticing. “Your wet my love.” He took his hand away from her then pullling down her bra so that it clung nicely beneath those impressive orbs.

He took one in his mouth as her legs circled his waist. His tongue swirled around her nipple. He bite softly against her nipple tugging against it softly.

The straps pf her bra were partially down the length of her arms now and he oaused long enough to let her draw th straps full down her arms and even assisted her in removing that bra bere a hand opulled aside her panties, a single finger coursing up and down along her slit before he slowly pushed into her. That digit wiggling against wet, pink walls as he was held close to her though the use of her n=legs.

“So wet …. and yet you didn't want this my dear, I guess we could stop if you'd like but it will be a shame being apart from you for so long … I guess I could always find Fiona and let her play back such sweet memories of us in my head but I'm afraid you would have no such recourse immediately opened to you.

“I guess Oswald could generate an illusions but since that requires concntration and I have to go out on a limb and say that you won't allow him to see his queen in the throes of passion.” His finger drove all the way inside her yp to his knuckle as he flicked his finger against her.

“And while you could generate an illusion can you create one that you don't have to concentrate much on as of now? Before you hit that sweet spot you will loose concntration and nullify the effects. I could be wrong of course though I doubt it, Magic isnlt as easy to perform here as it is there But you could prove me wrong by just telling me to stop.”

Character Listing

Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:00 am

Alynia looked away, “You really do treat me too well...” She muttered quietly with a bashful expression. Though when she had been back at her realm, she was in a position where everyone had called her beautiful whether they meant it or not. But when her husband claimed such statements there was magic as her emotions and shyness bubbled up into frenzy. Oberron knew what his words did to her, especially if he proclaimed them so suddenly. She had been trying telling him this for years about his flattery, how his compliments made her weak-kneed and distracted. It was a conflicting pool of love and mild annoyance. Though it did bother her that her emotions were so easily swayed by such little persuasion and quick work of his silver tongue, she loved the way it made her feel. Just for a brief moment her mind was washed clean of any worries she might’ve had, any concerns and fears gone in the simple reminder that he loved her.

Alynia smiled softly. She was biting her lip and looking as if she wanted to say something too. Something about how much she loved his affection, his teasing. How every time he touched her she feels sparks flow through her skin. How his eyes pierced through her like sharp knives and how she loves it, just loves it when he looks at her. There weren’t enough words in the English language to convey her devotion. Her train of thoughts disappeared, and any attempt to string words of what she was feeling into sentences practically evaporated as he kissed her again. The only sound Alynia found she could make was to moan softly into his hot mouth.

Her eyes blinked open slowly as they parted for oxygen. The corner of her lips twitched up into a light hearted smile. “You’re thanking me?” she stated in disbelief. Alynia wrapped her arms around his neck wanting more of him. She gently pulled him down into another breathtaking kiss. “Don’t do that.” She muttered sweetly shaking her head. “I love you, and that’s more than enough for wanting to please you.” Oberron was right, many times her want to make him happy, to show her own affection surpassed her supposedly innocent complexion. “If we were to thank each other for every time we show passion, I owe you quite a bit of gratitude…” Alynia stated looking up at him with a glint in her eye. “Well, I’m completely yours for the time being.” She whispered looking away. “Anything that you want…”

The queen’s expression was phased as she let out a small cry when suddenly her dress vanished. Unfortunately this was an ability Oberron had introduced to her while they were away in Avalon. Though Alynia couldn’t deny this trick’s functionality, she pouted up at him. It scared her a little that her king was able to strip her so suddenly, not that he would ever do so when the time didn’t call for her showing more skin. Alynia tried to convince herself of this, but such a simple act was still frightening. And most certainly, there were times when they were eating dinner, going through a lesson when Alynia had caught that certain look in his eye. A look that told her he wouldn’t have minded if she had been wearing less clothing at the time. After such eye contact, it wasn’t long before his wish was granted.

She shivered as her skin was suddenly exposed to the cool temperature of the room. Alynia didn’t complain though, she had told him before that such an ability made her feel flustered but she agreed that it was better than going through dress after dress.

This of course didn’t matter as soon as he began to palm her soft breasts. Another hand found his way in between her thighs stroking her taunting eliciting a high pitched cry from her throat. Her hand quickly flew up to her mouth, biting on a knuckle. She looked up at him embarrassed even though he didn’t care how loud she was.

“H-how could I not be after you kiss me like that…?” She whined softly mewling quietly as he clicked off her bra grazing a pert nub with his teeth. A wash of lust enveloped her expression. “Ohh-“she sighed as he interested a finger into her folds; she gasped as she felt his digit slowly rock within her core. Her inner walls squeezed down on his hand. Her face was flushed with excitement, lust, and embarrassment at him suggesting such an alternative, touching her self? Her mission wouldn’t be so long that she would have to resort to that would it? The thought had never crossed her mind for in many ways Oberron knew her body much more than she did. Touching herself was never something she needed to do, not with such a doting husband by her side. “Ah- Not Oswald’s, not any of my illusions… I want you. God, nothing I can imagine is as good as the real thing.” She sighed out in a breathy tone.

Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:20 pm

Oberron leaned over her, his lips tingling against her own as they kiss. The electicity of such warth coursing though his body “I want you to feel cherished. I owe that much too you. You bestowed a kingdom back upon me after all and I could not have done so without your assistance.” He smile at her then touched his lips with his own again.

He loaded down at her as he nodded at her, confirming that he was indeed thanking her. “It is the least I could do consider you can object.” He set a finger over her lips to silence her in that moment. “More so then you do. You might protest, Aly, but you end up given in soon enough without much fuss. Even when I know you'd want to do anything but …

“I suppose you are partially right, though I think I owe you more at this stage. My lie and the kingdom. Of course Puck is not happy that I am back now but he'll have to learn to get over it … or not … I do not care how he copes with the lose of the crown of the fey nation in his grasp.

His violet eyes gazed down into her eyes as he smiled. “Anything?” Now he figured that she would have learned by now not to use such a word as it allowed his mind to open up and consider all things that he would like to do. Things she might not iniallly approve of that he eventually talked her into doing. Still, it was a thrill feeling this aspect, that she was glad to bow to his wishes in these matters and though he doubted that he would get many of those inhibitions dealt with in the short term he was confident that he could deal with many of them. In time though after centuries she might have none left at the rate they were going.

Oberon enjoyed corrupting her a little at a time over the past few years. He delighted in taking command of her body, her senses, he loved the feel of her body, how he could get her to wewl beneath him as was about to happen so. He had no doubt about that.

She certainly was delicious, her reactions to silence herself only wanted him to try harder to make her make even louder sounds. If they were heard it wasn't as if it would be the subject of converation, at least in their present.

'Did you here the queen last night? Shouting to be fucked like a wanton!' Nope, most fey would shrug it off. If Mezzo was at the castle still that might have made a difference since he was not fey but anyone he gossiped with wouldn't have cared.

“Fair enough, my queen. I don't have the same reference though. I've never been kissed by myself so I'll have to take your word for it and I know that you can't lie to me. Besides, when you try you are just so horrible at it that you give yourself away. We'll have to work on that a little where fibs are a bit easier for you.”

His finger began to work inside her. Pleased by her moan as he slowly inserted that finger. His lips leaving her breast long enough to comment on her words. It was good knowing that was the case, that she could compare this to nothing else. Not illusions or magic of any kind but this.

“Mediation might take awhile the elves and the dwarves can't agree to disagree. Of course you are queen and what you say goes if your assertive enough you could be done with matters briefly though I doubt that will avert a war as a result blamed on other reeasons entirely.

“So you just might have to deal with inferior illusions until then,” he smirked as he gazed down at her, his finger slowly drawing out of her body before being slammed back in intentionally, atttempting to get her to squeak even louder. Slowly he drew that finger back then swiftly he jammed it down into her core hearing the squealching sound generated by her wet pussy wrapped around that digit. He went back to a nipple, biting against it a little harder but falling short in making the little bit painful. One hand grasping the nipples of her other breast, pulling against it as he tugged it.

Character Listing

Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:41 pm

"Y-your still on a-about all of that?" She groaned letting it a breath of air as his finger slowly rocked in and out of her flower. Her hazy brown eyes clouded with list gazed up at him with a smile. Alynia was amazed that what had happened with the witch back then still meant so much to him, though if she had the coherency to think it over Oberron had been imprisoned for centuries. Even that should have seemed like a long time for one who is immortal. "Can't y- you cherish me without owing me anything?" Alynia whined playfully.

She let ot a soft 'eep'. The queen retaliated as he reiterated her word, rolling the syllables over his tougne as if tasting it. Alynia knew better than to use the word anything, that just opened up a whole new set of doorways from which Oberron could torture her. "Ah..." Trying to concentrate on her beloved with enormous difficulty. How could she concentrate on anything other than the feeling of his hands carressing her being?

"You know what I meant..." She muttered trying to take back her small mistake, though she was more than doubtful that Oberron would listen to her now after she had planted such a suggestion. Crying out as her back arched slightly, she decided though it took a bit of time to get used to she didn't mind Oberron pressing her into a precarious situation, but she couldn't always let him do such nor spoil him with absolute control.

Oberron, being practically omnescient, probably was aware of this. But now, she saw no harm in letting him try something if he wanted, especially if she was leaving for some time before they could join together again. "You already know I can't lie, even.. -ah even if I wanted to!" She was always stopped from making any kind of fib effective through honest heart and readable expression.

The way she looked at him clearly showed the arousal, the excitement she was feeling. "Will I really need to resort to that? I'm sure there are plent of elf and dwarves willing to satisfy their queen." Alynia pointed out not meaning a single word of it. She would never consider doing such. Perhaps the taunting was something she picked up from Oberron himself.

"Why don't I practice lying now?" She teased as Oberron's hand increased its speed. Almost instantly Alynia felt the familiar knot in her stomach, a sign on impending climax as his hand jerked within her effect my drawing out reluctant cries and moans from her lips. Alynia's eyes screwed shut. She couldn't but help but wonder how he was able to do this to her with his hands alone. A yelp sounded the room as he bit down in her nipple and pulled roughly on the other breast.

Alynia pressed lightly on his head with her hands, burying his face into her soft mounds. "Ah-god I don't love you." She breathed out. "And I'm n-not going to cum soon!" Alynia cried with a light smirk lingering among her expression of passion. Her words absolute, her body screamed in irony. Her dripping inner walls clamped down sporadically around his fingers. She moaned freely, forgetting her surroundings as her hips rolled slightly into his jerking, merciless pace. "You feel, terrible.." Alynia cried a playful grin still dancing on her features. She really was a horrible lier.

Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:25 am

“Oh, I have, but I don't foget all that you've done either.” His finger continued to move inside her, spearing into her as he tried to make his wife call out, moan much tooo loudly for her tastes and made it otherwise diffult for her to concentrate on matters tooo much. “To be honest even if you had been in the dungeons I would have wanted you. Clearly if you were down there it meant that Sable had no real use for you and I couldn't tap into as much raw power as I did … but I still would have wanted you, by the gods I still would have wanted you.”

His lips scored her neck then and she could feel his tongue lathing her body as he did so.

“Oh, too late to take that back Aly. You said it. If I did you'd find it unfair if I backed away from something. I'll just have to consider that for the future but for now I am most eager to have you as you are.

“I know that you can't lie all that well so I'll have to work on some smalll fibs so you might get away with something. A lot of fey lie. A lot. That and their illusions make them a tougher read, you are an easy read and thus as it stands it would be easy for them to read you and inticapate likely courses of action.

“It shouldn't matter in the long run I suppose.”

He considered her words then. He knew that she didn't mean it and even if she had then he wouldn't have cared. “Oh there would be no shortage of course. They are yours to command but I know you won't even if you are aware that fey are not particularly bothered by that. As long as it isn't an unseelie fey then where we don't half to wait a month or so to do this again.

“I suppose I wouldn't like it too much if giants got a hold of you either. They may stretch you out too much though there are salves to regenerate that if that is the case.”

He had not been teased though, he approached the matter logically as he assumed she wouldn't but he was ok with it if she had. As long as there was no love involved. Of course the thought of his queen with another was something that he really didn't want to think about either.

He pulled back breaking the hold she had on his head as he gazed down at her. “Well, if that is the case I minus well stop.” And with that he drew his finger out of her, yes, he knew she was terrible at lying, that even now but he was playing with her now.

He brought that finger up, tracing it against her lips. “I'm sorry it was so bad, I'll do better next time.”

He grinned down at her then letting his fingers reach down and seize her breast squeezing thm together as his fingers moved against her nipples.

“Too bad too, I really wanted to make love to you before you left but now that my confidence is shot I don't tink that's such a great idea now.” He grinned down at her as his fingers continued to roll over those luscious orbs.

Character Listing

Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:26 am

Alynia could not prevent the sighs and high pitched moans as he assaulted her neck. "Ahh-" she moaned between her whispers of encouragement and affection. Her hips bucked into his hand, god she was so close. Her body writhed in pleasure as he pistoned within her tight walls. His fingers, his mouth wracked wonders around her. Oberron's expert touch made her shudder with ecstasy.

Her eyes blinked open doing what she could to listen to him, but her husband was doing a very good job to bemuse her mind even further into a mist of euphoria. Something about giants, unseelie... he was impossible to phase. It didn't matter as his finger spiraled within her right cavern. She was so close, Alynia arched her back mewling erotically in anticipation.

It was when Oberron withdrew his digit, when Alynia's mind became just a bit more conscious. She whined her voice dripping with need as he pulled away. Oh he was wearing that taunting grin upon his features. "y-you can't do that to me!" She exclaimed in frustration staring at him in wonder.

For a second she was shocked, had he taken her taunts seriously. But then she realized the playful glint in his eye, one that made her think twice abot denying him of anything he wanted. Alynia blushed as he presented his hand covered in her glistening juices, but she didn't hesitate to accept this offering between her lips. She swirled her tounge around his finger, suckling it thoughtfully tasting her own nectar. Alynia's eyes peered up at him with an obedient demure cleaning his finger the best she could. She let out a whine as his hands rubbed over her hypersensitive chest.

The girl blinked, tilting her head innocently. "Then is there something you would like me to do.. To boost your confidence?" Slowly she pulled herself into a sitting position leaning foward pressing her bare breasts into him. Alynia lips grazed over his seductively before she pressed him slightly away from her just so there was enough room for her to slide down Oberron's body.

Alynia looked up at him from her knees as she freed his impressive shaft from his pants and kissed then sucked on the tip sweetly as she had done with Oberron's stained fingers. She bit on her lip shyly, peering up at him with an interested as well as curious expression.

Fortifying her resolve, and doing all she could to ignore the fire ignited between her thighs, Alynia lifted up her torso, wrapping her breasts around her husband's cock, nestling it wonderfully into her cleavage. Using her hands to press her voluptuous mounds together around him she began to massage his shaft with her fleshy mounds. "Something like this?" She suggested timidly an evident blush still present. She looked at him with an excited yet unsure expression.

Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:12 pm

“Can't” He perked up an eyebrow as he cast his eyes over her. “But Aly, I just did.” He grinned down at her as he moved his finger against her lips, rubbing them with his moist finger before inserting it into her mouth so she could have a taste of her own juices.

She received him eagerly enough, expertly administering to his finger as she sucked and licked to the point where his eyes closed and he shuddered. It was easy enough to for her to imagine that her king was envisioning the same attention elsewhere but as she finished cleaning that digit she let it free from her mouth pushing him back a little so that she could get off that table.

His eyes opened then, looking at her though he had been at a loss of words for a moment as his thoughts were pulled away from those lewd visions to the present. He gazed down at her, one hand reaching down so that his fingers grazed the side of her face smoothly dancing against her cheek. He nshuddered as she kissed him and teasingly sucked.

Her breasts against his unleashed shaft made it clear that she had ideas that had parealed his own. “I suppose,” he paused feeling the friction generated by those soft breasts skimming over him.

Her nipples grazed against his legs as he set his other hand upon her shoulder, fingers curling up to stroke her neck. Now it was her time to torture but he supposed he had deserved it. Yet, he had realized that his wife had to be in the mood to actually torture sexually and often she failed. Often she would get into things part way and he would have to take over though there were other times where he grew so frustrated that he simply took her with all the ardous passion that he possessed.

His breathing staggered and Oberron let out a shaky breath as he continued. “I suppose that if you take charge for a bit then I can rest easy knowing that the effort was entirely up to you rather than me at this stage. Do as you will.”

Now both hands had rested uon either shoulder fingers brushing against her neck as he looked down longingly at her. His shaft throbbed against the warmth of her skin as his breathing grew deeper and deeper. He shuddered, eyes gazing down at her almost pleadingly though pegging wasn't one of the things that he had often did his hips moved forward slidding more of himself between that ample clevage silently begging her to continue.

Character Listing

Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 426 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 29  Next