View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 7:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Danger lurks in the woods, but I didn't know that. (Deimos) 

Post Re: Danger lurks in the woods, but I didn't know that. (Deim
His rumbling voice seemed to resound through her from his chest, which Vikky had her naked back against. The command felt absolute. Vikky, who had earlier held her head somewhat raised despite exhaustion, now let her head fall down to rest on the demon’s skin. Her back felt so… attended to… against his chest… “Lose… myself….” She repeated the two words. The cock thrust into her over and over, no sign of stopping. “Cum…” His hands closed over her breasts and she felt how she was rubbed all over them and her nipples were played with every now and then. A tentacle started taking care of her clit again, pushing around it in that… that way…

He was coming at her from all sides. Vikky closed her eyes and turned her head while resting against the demon’s chest, as if she was going to sleep. But she was panting from the constant attention. “I’m… I’m losing myself…” Vikky gasped weakly again as the demon’s cock pierced her… and pierced through her again. “I’ll… I’ll cum… again…” The attention was apparently too much for inexperienced Vikky. Either that or her minds sense of when to cum had been fucked up, literally. She came again, her hands letting go and just hanging on the sides as the virtually inoperable girl accepted her reward… again and again…

Vikky Nyberg <--- My definitely defiled character. Going to get worse though...
Andramica + Hibernator <--- Sex-obsessed android and pet.
Squanian <--- Squidian squid of Squidiness. And tentacles. And giant teethed mouths.
Mica Sanders <--- Alien Huntress with a bounty on her hea- body.
Samantha, Narelle, Mayra and Eliza <--- Four friends who came to Shokushu together.

I shouldn't need to say that I can be PM'd into roleplay at places~

Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:37 pm

The girl relaxed against his chest even more and came for him again. She seemed to do it specifically because he told her to. That was about the most exciting thing he had ever experienced. Plus it was a massive boost to his ego - after all, he must be doing something very right for her to be aroused enough to cum on command. He couldn't help but increase his pace. His hips lifted slightly with each motion, causing her to bounce on him. He kneaded her breasts more firmly, pausing frequently to pay special attention to her nipples. The tentacle attending her clit moved more quickly, reversing the direction of its little circles every now and then.

Deimos tilted his head forward more to look down at the lovely young woman on his chest. He used a tentacle to raise her chin somewhat as he extended his long tongue toward her, slipping its forked tip between her lips. The demon grunted and growled softly through his open mouth as he began to feel the effects of his greater pace. Though still a ways off, his release was at least building now; a slight pressure in his loins.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:42 am

That she came didn’t make him slow down at all. If fact, the demon sped up his thrusts into her which Vikky could do nothing but accept. She belonged to him now, after all. He had enclosed her, trapped her in his embrace of pleasure with his hands closing on her breasts and cock up her slit. Vikky… was so exhausted, her mind desperately attempting to keep up with the pleasurable sparks throwing about in her nerve-system. She couldn’t move. She couldn’t do anything to pleasuring him. She could barely keep sane…

Her head was tilted upwards by a tentacle pushing on her chin. Vikky found herself looking directly into the demon’s face. So… so close… too close… It still looked frightening, but somehow… Vikky wasn’t repelled by it. He opened his mouth and… no way… was he planning on kissing her? No… don’t do… The demon let his tongue and let it in through Vikky’s mouth which stood open due to her pants of pleasure. Oh no… don’t do that… rape me all you like, but kissing is reserved for lovers… Vikky just stayed in her place, feeling the tongue enter her mouth while the cock rammed into her lower lips over and over… Was having his tongue in… kissing or was it something else? Was Vikky still OK? She… she didn’t know…

Squanian <--- Squidian squid of Squidiness. And tentacles. And giant teethed mouths.
Samantha, Narelle, Mayra and Eliza <--- Four friends who came to Shokushu together.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:06 pm

A kiss? Perhaps . . . But certainly not a romantic exchange between lovers. This was the action of a demon forcing his plaything to submit to another form of stimulation. Deimos used his tongue to invade Vikky's mouth and dominate her orally. His forked muscle overwhelmed the girl's tongue, forcing her to engage him in an obscenely pleasurable dance of sensory organs.

Elsewhere, other parts of the demon's assault only heated up. He pressed a tentacle between Vikky's breasts and began rubbing them against it and each other while he played with her nipples. The tentacle attending her clit accelerated slightly, rubbing her pleasure pearl harder and faster. And, of course, his cock stabbed into her with greater intensity and frequency. The monster's arousal grew apace and his release inched ever closer.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:09 am

The tongue of the demon enjoyed itself dancing around inside her mouth, hunting after Vikky’s tongue mercilessly. She had no choice but to join in as the two tongues moved against one another making a… clearly disgusting sound and the taste was… so lewd… Vikky was completely dominated from all sides. A tentacle placed itself between her breasts and moved while her nipples continued to be entertained. Her clit was being abused by a fast-moving tentacle that was holding back less and less. And the entire time that giant cock pounded itself into her vagina with greater and greater fury, spreading her little hole with every thrust, splashing the many liquids in her and bashed against her innermost parts over and over… Like an engine of a locomotive entirely dedicated to pressing that thing into her… overwhelming her…

Vikky was going to go soon, she felt it. It was inevitable. But something inside her… something inside her urged it to be grand. She wanted to be satisfied with it. Just doing it by herself here would be no fun. Despite being so exhausted, Vikky somewhere gained the energy to once again press against the cock burying inside her intent on pleasuring it. She attempted to reach down with her hands to stroke the demon’s cock as it proceeded to thrust in and out of her, if she could. She stared blankly up at the face of the demon currently connected with hers with his tongue, her expression lustful. Her mouth attempted to move despite the tongue invading into it…

“… Fhew mheh… ”

Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:41 pm

Deimos couldn't quite make out what Vikky was trying to say, but from the way she was fighting her exhaustion to pleasure him, he had a good idea what she wanted. And he wanted it too. Though her efforts were understandably weak, they were incredibly arousing - mostly just because she was doing it despite being so tired. He loved that she was not just submitting to him, but actually trying to make him cum. Consequently, he strove to grant her wish.

The demon adjusted his assault, slowing the tentacle on her clit a little while he rammed his cock into her with even greater intensity. The feeling of her fingertips brushing his shaft made the action all the more rewarding, bringing him closer to release by leaps and bounds. His hands mashed her breasts together, pressing them firmly on the tentacle between them.

With a slurp, Deimos retracted his tongue and grinned down at his plaything. Though he had given up on it before, he wondered if he could make her say the words now. It seemed a little risky, but he really didn't have anything to lose . . . though she could gain the satisfaction she desired.

"If -uh- you really want -uh- me to cum with -uh- you, tell me -uh- you belong -uh- to me . . ."

Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:17 am

Vikky groaned in pleasure while engaged in that lewd tongue-dance of a kiss with the devil as the cock sped up even more, furiously extracting its desires from her soaked slit. While the tentacle on her clit slowed, the pure energy which pounded so deep into her through the Vikky’s once untouched genital. Her wet lower lips spread cheerfully over and over to attempt to swallow the huge member that was being driven between them and they sucked vigorously on the dick, hungry for what it could provide… Vikky almost had to withdraw her hands to avoid them being somehow squashed between herself and the demon in their mating. The thought of his cum only made her more aroused now. She felt her breasts being pressed together to pleasure the tentacle between them, this only completing what was happening to her. Her mouth was violated, her ass had already been violated, her vagina was violated… breasts too…

The demon retracted his tongue, leaving Vikky with her mouth wide-open and tongue out in its wake. The pleasure wrought onto her was too much. She was going to cum soon… and she wanted him to… and the prize of that was shared to her. It was a miracle she could still hear or think well enough to understand his words. It… was a few horrible words the demon wanted her to say. And yet…

“Ah… I…” She quietly started. “Ah… I belong to… Ah… I belong to you…” … and yet it was the truth. There was no way she belonged to anyone else right now. He was in her hands, free to do whatever he wanted to her. She was his pet. Locked in a cage or held by a collar or walking free, she was his pet. This action he was doing right now was very much like petting a good animal, spearing her with his cock over and over bringing pleasure to them both. Somehow… that made it easier to say…

“I…” The girl in his clutches took a deep breath… “VIKKY BELONGS TO YOU…! VIKKY AND HER PUSSY AND HER BODY BELONGS TO YOU AND ONLY YOU…! SO PLEASE… COME WITH ME…!” … As loud as she could, she screamed out and tensed up in the demon’s grip from all the focus. It had taken willpower to focus that scream… and only after she had done it did she realize what she had become. Her mind remembered stories she had caught wind of that involved a girl being raped into submission and used forever as a cum-dump or similar… No, she didn’t want to become like that… NO…! Despair and fear creeped back into her lustful expression… But all her energy was depleted from what she had screamed and she slumped over in the demon’s embrace, too tired to do anything but await the result of her action…

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:38 am

Satisfied with her energetic response, Deimos let himself go. A torrent of his cold dead seed shot up into his little pet, filling her completely, then leaking out around his member. The demon held her there for quite some time, keeping her plugged and full, propped up in his lap.

Eventually, he stood up, letting Vikky slide off his cock onto the ground. A final large burst of cold black cum shot from his member to rain down on the exhausted girl. The monster smiled wickedly down at his handiwork. This newcomer sure had been fun to break in. He wondered for a moment whether he should take her back to the cave and have the Doc check her out, but decided against it. Surely even the earlier anal session hadn't done any lasting damage . . . besides, this place had safeguards for that sort of thing.

"Lucky for you, I'm not one to actually keep pets," he said, though he didn't know if she was even still conscious. "Though I might look you up again, and I'll expect a warm welcome." Laughing, he strode off into the wilderness, heading back to his lair. Little did he went to his doom . . .

Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:55 am

“... Ah.” Vikky blinked, her flushed pleasured mind silently noting, with red face and parted lips, that her womb was being flooded. The cold semen of the demon was streaming into her, splashing into her inner chamber and overtaking her. She orgasmed, eyes blinking without understanding, head mushed up by the pleasure, her body shaking as her sex leaked from both her own fluids and the part of the demon’s seed which couldn’t fit within her. It felt like someone had planted a cold, alien infestation within her, and… she was feeling good from it…

“… O-oh…” The brown-haired girl with wide-open eyes slid down and hit the floor of the forest, a cold mat of semen emptied on her for good measure. Her body was shaking somewhat, not out of the cold but from the abuse and pleasure she had been made to feel. Her butt still hurt, but her brain was insisting that what she felt was pleasure, and there she lay, shaking as she heard his words. … Eventually, she even realized that he was walking away from her. “… A-ah…” But Vikky was powerless to do anything but lie there, semen over her, for a while longer, this first meeting with a monster shocking her something… absurd, lying there with wide-eyes…

“…” Eventually, the slim form of Vikky started pushing herself up to her feet, mainly because she was feeling cold. She stumbled a bit in the forest, the demon’s semen dripping down from her lower lips and staining her legs… but all of her was already stained, remnants of his conquest smeared all over her as she was shakenly walking back to the dorms. Vikky’s expression remained frightened, disbelieving. … N-no way, that didn’t happen… Th-there’s no way… … … but the pain in her butt, the cold stain over her naked body and echoing pleasure proved otherwise. H-how… how could this be…!?

… Miraculously, she managed to get home unseen. Still wide-eyed, she showered the semen off her, warm water flowing over her curves before she put on her pajamas and settled to sleep. … But there was no way she could sleep. Vikky stared up into the ceiling under the covering, staring into the ceiling. … I-it… it had come inside her… her virginity was… robbed… W-was the semen inside her going to…? … … Vikky closed her legs in fear, as well as her eyes, and lay there sobbing herself to sleep for a good while, this day she had met the first of the many horrors which would grace her with their presence over the course of her stay here at Shokushu…

Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7