View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 9:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Danger lurks in the woods, but I didn't know that. (Deimos) 

Post Re: Danger lurks in the woods, but I didn't know that. (Deim
OH, god, stop it. Her thoughts in complete disarray, Vikky could only focus on the pleasure that she was being filled with by being filled with the cock over and over again. She… she didn’t want to recognize it as pleasure. It had to be something far more sinister… like… taint. Yes! It was taint that was spreading through her… wait… isn’t that actually worse…? She was being… tainted… Vikky was unable to properly focus her thoughts on the matter as the dick pounded her deepest insides once again, and again.

The feelings consuming her, Vikky tried to loosen her tense muscles that had been bracing themselves for the impact of the dick inside her. Maybe the feelings would be less extreme if she was less excited and more simply… accepting. But no go. No matter how she did, every time he hit it into her, every muscle in her body just wanted to writhe around in the pleasure. She tried kicking or flailing, thought impossible. She tried twisting her body. Was it to get away, or to intensify the feelings running rampant inside her? She… didn’t know… Oh, the tentacles assaulting her breasts were back. Vikky screamed again as her breasts were being stimulated, rubbed and toyed with while the shaft pierced her once again. What… what was a girl to do in this moment…!?

Was… was he going to ejaculate inside her…? The little edge of worry spread through Vikky’s mind through the pleasure. Would that… affect her? Would she…? Tears streaming again from the thoughts of the consequences she didn’t know wouldn’t occur, Vikky closed her eyes and tried her best to lose herself in the moment and her orgasm grew ever closer…

Vikky Nyberg <--- My definitely defiled character. Going to get worse though...
Andramica + Hibernator <--- Sex-obsessed android and pet.
Squanian <--- Squidian squid of Squidiness. And tentacles. And giant teethed mouths.
Mica Sanders <--- Alien Huntress with a bounty on her hea- body.
Samantha, Narelle, Mayra and Eliza <--- Four friends who came to Shokushu together.

I shouldn't need to say that I can be PM'd into roleplay at places~

Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:46 pm

Despite the girl's obvious innocence, she turned out to be quite a good fuck. Of course Deimos suspected her intention was to try to somehow escape the sensations, but the effect of her writhing and twisting motions were the same. Though he did his best to hold back, he was soon overwhelmed by the shear pleasure of her clutching pussy.

Perhaps Vikky would feel some relief as the demon pulled out before he came. He rubbed his jerking member against her slit as it fountained cold black goo all over her. The stream initially shot clear up over her head, but subsequent jets fell on her face, on her chest and on her belly, coating her in the icy ebon fluid.

As soon as the flow subsided, however, Deimos reentered his human fuck toy, pausing only to turn her to one side with one leg pressed against his abdomen while he straddled the other. Time for round four . . .

Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:49 am

For each time the huge cock borrowed into her she felt the pleasure building up. Oh, it was getting worse, it was getting worse, she was approaching her limit… Vikky had her eyes closed with a pained expression on her face as she was trying to resist. Not that she was feeling pain, but… No, she didn’t want to cum by this… get out of me, get out of me, GET OUT OF ME…!!!

… It… did?

Vikky opened her eyes in surprise as the demon withdraw himself from her slit, placed the thing on it instead and… came. Vikky could only blink in surprise as that huge amount of black semen was raining down all over her body… She closed her eyes to not let it fall into her eyes… Thank goodness, she hadn’t come and he didn’t cum ins- AH COLD! For the first time she got to experience his cold semen at a time she wasn’t choking or so great pain she could barely feel it. Her entire body suddenly shivered and she gasped out of sheer cold as energy from inside spread trying to maintain her heat, but… Oh, it had spread all over her… from a trail on her lower abdomen to her drenched rib-area to all over her breasts to a solid trail on her face that ensured she wouldn’t be opening her mouth unless she had to… so cold… Was it… over now?

She wish. Vikky was spun around to a sideways position before she had even properly adjusted to the cold. One leg was pulled upwards while the other was straddled. That could only mean one thing… Vikky yelped as the demon penetrated her vagina once again, her body involuntarily tensing up as the orgasm she had precisely managed to avoid came right back. It would come by two thrusts, maybe less. Vikky screamed.

Squanian <--- Squidian squid of Squidiness. And tentacles. And giant teethed mouths.
Samantha, Narelle, Mayra and Eliza <--- Four friends who came to Shokushu together.

Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:17 am

Deimos pumped deeply into Vikky, his balls swinging free to slap against her thigh as he fucked her mercilessly. After three large ejaculations, he had finally cleared the excess so it would take quite a bit more for him to get off this time. He continued to work the girl's breasts with his tentacles, smearing his cum all over them and massaging the cold, slimy fluid into her sensitive flesh.

Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:56 am

Vikky, on the other hand, couldn’t hold it. As the demon thrust into her an additional number of times, his balls slapping against her with every pound, Vikky felt her orgasm gush in its journey to engulf her mind in pleasure. But obviously, the demon didn’t stop there and kept on pounding her over and over and over… Vikky was entirely at his mercy at when to start or stop as well as where to cum. She tried to keep her mouth closed to avoid sound coming out of it, but combined with her breasts being massaged by his tentacles, Vikky couldn’t hold it. She also didn’t want to scream anymore, because it took energy.

So in the end… she was moaning… Even to her own ears, it sounded too much like she was enjoying herself… The pleasure of his thrusts did cripple her defenses, and it did feel strangely good… but her moans… they sounded like her confirming that it felt good… and her own guilt at sounding like that overwhelmed her. But she couldn’t stop… Oh, the cum was being smeared all over her… so cold…

The rhythm of thrusts inside her, each one of them grazing over every part of her internal walls, were already working on the next orgasm of hers… No… she didn’t want to… She can’t… Vikky cried, the number of tears she had shed today was most likely a personal record of hers… She felt like it should hurt… but it didn’t… was it because of her ass which was in a state so she should be unconscious due to pain? She didn’t know… Vikky just knew she was not feeling pain, her pussy was being entered repeatedly by an oversized cock and that it felt too damn good…

Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:13 am

Not long after Vikky's orgasm, Deimos switched positions again, turning her fully away from him. However, he bent her over forward until she was facing her own dripping pussy from below. He shoved a tentacle in her mouth to keep her from looking away as he stuffed his cock into her again.

Pounding away at her, the demon relished the way his shaft was forced downward by the curled position he had forced her into. He also enjoyed her moans, especially since the tentacle in her mouth ensured he at least felt even the smallest of noises she made.

Greeted with the sight of her gaping ass, Deimos was a little regretful he had gotten so angry earlier. It meant he couldn't take her there and make her feel good from it. Maybe the Doc could do something about that. But that would have to wait until he was finished here, and he could go several more times yet.

Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:00 am

Once again, Vikky felt how the tentacles were moving her around. Oh… she was turned away from him, herself leaned forward with her holes facing him for easy penetration. So be it. Vikky had nothing to say to it as she closed her eyes with a regretful expression, intending on accepting it many more times over… but the demon wasn’t done with the repositioning. Vikky opened her eyes in surprise as she was made to uncomfortably bend over as far as she could and… faced her own pussy…

This was exactly what she didn’t want to see. And yet she could not turn away as her eyes widened and a tentacle forced itself into her mouth. It was… better than his giant cock, but that didn’t change the fact that it was a foreign intruder inside her mouth. But… Vikky was too busy looking forward at herself to bother. It was her own genital. Her own naked, drenched genital, right out in open afternoon sunlight. The slutty-looking thing was spread to dimensions Vikky didn’t think was possible, accepting that… big… red-tinted cock which was burying unnaturally deep, going in and out squirting a bit of the perverse female liquid with each repetition. Vikky swore she could see a bulge in her stomach where the dick was when it entered her, and each time it did a wave of pleasure was extruded from all the sensitive walls within her which resounded through her and came out as a moan in her mouth. Such… an obvious cause and effect…

… Vikky was overcome with desperation. Who would want her after this? No one. Vilmer wouldn’t want a slutty used good like this. Someone who enjoys staying with monsters is better off left with monsters, if they enjoy fucking with them so much. No need to save her. A mental image of Vilmer looking at her with a disgusted look before joining hands with a face-less girl and leaving Vikky behind flashed through her mind before the scene before her resurfaced. No… no… NO…! She wanted to scream. But… no noise came. Why…? Because her slutty mouth had started sucking on the tentacle in her mouth, further proving to her how completely depraved she was. Her tears… kept flowing, this time running upwards on her face since her head was upside-down, blood slowly creeping into her head, brown hair hanging in the wrong direction and all… Oh, why did that dick feel so good as it once again pounded her deepest parts…?

Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:03 am

A wicked grin split Deimos' face and he grunted with satisfaction when Vikky started to suck on his tentacle. He knew she was really starting to give in to pleasure then. He flicked his tentacles over her nipples appreciatively as he continued to drill her tight young pussy. His hands descended on her ass, just rubbing (almost gently) over her buttocks, hoping the pain had faded enough that he could at least fondle her pleasurably. He slithered another tentacle between her legs, careful not to block her view of the action too much as he began to rub the tip against her clit.

Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:26 pm

Her tears and that small part of her consciousness were the only parts of her that were still proving that she was not desiring this outcome. Vikky felt her tongue lick around the tentacle that she was sucking on in her mouth on its own accord. As her eyes got more used to the sight of her own body taking part in this vulgar sexual act, her mind… started wondering how to improve the scene. The demon’s tentacles flicked at her nipples and his hands rubbed over her buttocks, both the actions feeling so weirdly comfortable… Vikky moaned at the tentacle in her mouth due to the actions done to the rest of her body… She couldn’t even feel anything that had occurred to her ass anymore, but a drip of blood which had been disturbed by the demon touching her butt dropping past her reminded the girl…

As the dick which shape she knew so intimately now drilled into her yet another time, Vikky’s horribly stimulated mind started to desire to experiment. How did it feel if she tried closing her lower muscles as much as possible? Would she be able to give the dick inside her a unique kind of pleasurable massage? What if she tried twisting her hip while it was inside? As it kept pounding into her… she didn’t feel all that much different, all of it just felt horribly good. Oh… keep going… no, she hadn’t just thought that, she hadn’t… she hadn’t… A tentacle stretched and started rubbing at her clit, causing Vikky to want to arch her body from the sudden intense stimulation and pleasure, but as she was kept in place it all ended as a great shiver and a moan vibrating over the tentacle she was licking and sucking in her mouth…

Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:17 pm

Deimos groaned and shuddered with pleasure as Vikky started her little experiments. Inexperienced she might have been, but she was imaginative and creative. She was squeezing him so tightly and she moved her hips just right to give his thrusts just that much more friction on her inner walls.

The more involved Vikky got, the more pleasure the demon got from fucking her, and the more he reciprocated. He squeezed and massaged her ass with his hands, working to pleasure those battered hillocks. His tentacles coiled around and around her breasts, sliding easily over the cum-soaked mounds and flicking against her hardened nipples frequently. He rubbed her clit faster, pushing the love button in little circles with the tip of a tentacle.

And all the while, he pounded away at her lovely sex, gyrating his hips as he drove into her again and again. Surprisingly, he was starting to feel pressure build in his groin again; he had expected it to take considerably more time, but the girl's efforts had increased the stimulation he felt quite a bit.

Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:58 am

Sucking started to get difficult as the demon... rewarded Vikky for her efforts. As she squeezed at him and twisted her hip around his cock the demon groaned in pleasure and his tentacles brushed over her chest, often hitting her nipples and his hands were so comfortable massaging her butt and his tentacle on her clit just pushed around it, pushed around it, pushed around while his cock pounded into her again and again… All combined, Vikky could barely suck on his tentacle in her mouth because her mouth wanted to moan constantly from all the stimulation…

He was rewarding her… and her body wanted to be rewarded more… The next time his member went out of her, Vikky used her own hips to push against the cock sliding into her and made sure to adjust herself so it got as deep as possible. Ah… to feel it smack so far into her into her was… indescribable… She was panting at the tentacle in her mouth… but she wasn’t done. As soon as it hit the deepest regions again Vikky made sure to clamp down on it with every muscle she could move, squeezing and sucking at it as if trying to milk it. As it would then slid out, Vikky would repeat the process the next number of times the cock entered her while her lust-filled crying expression was leaning itself on the cock in her mouth.

Her fear for having him cum inside was steadily replaced with another emotion… curiosity. How would it feel to have him cum inside her? How would it feel to have the black cold semen splashing inside her womb? Would it feel good? It was what both the organs were made for, so involuntary excitement built inside her for whatever reward her body had in store for her when it happened. Her hesitation withered, Vikky pressed against the cock pushing deep into her and the tentacle pushing at her clit. Oh… it would happen soon, Vikky figured as she absent-mindedly licked the tentacle in her mouth for now… Her own orgasm was looming… Oh, gee, she thought as the dick slid out of her just to push into her again as a part of the seemingly endless repetition. Don’t stop…!

Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:01 pm

So good! The way she pushed back to take him even deeper then cluched so tightly as he drew back - it was like she was trying to devour his cock with her pussy. Deimos quickly lost himself in the pleasure, pounding into her more and more frantically. Each thrust - harder and faster than the last - was accompanied by a grunt from the demon. His balls slapped against her sex again and again.

The motion of Deimos' hands and tentacles became erratic as he became more and more focused on the orgasm that was building. Yet he managed to frequently squeeze her buttocks with his hands as well as rub his tentacles over her breasts. His attention to her clit matched his frenzied thrusts, the tip of that tentacle practically vibrating as it flicked over her love button ceaselessly.

But soon, it would all stop. Deimos threw his head back and roared his pleasure as he came, delivering jet after jet of his cold black semen into Vikky's depths with short, jerky thrusts.

Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:04 am

She... was pleasuring him. She was pleasuring him. She was pleasuring him! Vikky found that the demon responded to her efforts, and a twisted little smile that she couldn’t help sprang up on her lips beside the gap that was holding a tentacle in it. She continued the motion of adjusting and squeezing his dick every time he penetrated her, but it was becoming harder and harder to do as it shot in and out of her at faster and faster speeds. The tentacles at her breasts and clit as well as the hands on her butt sped up as well, furthering Vikky’s loss of control as the stimulation caused her to writhe in place due to the overdose of stimulation. As the speeds increased, Vikky’s control lessened, but… she was still trying. It pushed in her, pressing apart the opposition multiple times a second stimulating every part of the flesh within and sending Vikky into a light state of ecstasy. She… she couldn’t handle it… In and out, in and out, in and out, in out, in out, in out, in out, in out TOO MUCH.

Then it happened. Vikky’s eyes went wide in chock… despite that some part of her knew it would happen… as the dick her womb was sucking on exploded, sending massive squirts of his cold semen deep into her womb. The sheer force of it felt like an additional cock spearing deeper into her than any before it, and the excessive cold emanating from it meant she could feel exactly where it was. It mercilessly filled her, making sure to fill every deepest detail that the dick of the demon might possibly have missed. It was too much for Vikky, who threw her head back and arched her body and pulled her captured limbs towards her core as her own orgasm let loose to welcome the intruding sperm. She screamed, as much as she could with a tentacle in her mouth. Soft tears leaked her eyes while the grin of pleasure just wouldn’t go away. The cold within her rolled about as the demon thrust into her an additional few, short times to make sure she received all he could provide. She was… so full…

… All her muscles slumped over. They all relaxed, covered in sweat and she was panting heavily around the tentacle. The entire thing… had exhausted her so much, and now the shame of the whole thing hit her with full force. She had… Vikky had actively responded to the pleasures given to her by an oversized demon. She had lost herself to him, and worked to please him. In the end, he came and her insides were now filled to the brim with semen for the first time… and it wasn’t even human semen. Would this semen… affect her…? No… she didn’t want it to… The tears… had almost stopped coming. Did they not believe themselves worthy of her? What would happen to her now…? Vikky closed her eyes with a regretful expression, still with a big cock inside her, and sobbed.

Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:40 am

Deimos smiled wickedly at the sound of Vikky's sobs. Given her recent performance, it could only mean she was realizing how slutty she had acted; working hard to pleasure him and enjoying his cock like a good little demon's whore. Still, the demon had no mercy on her, pulling her back into position to face her overstuffed sex. He didn't care if her eyes were closed, she couldn't avoid the evidence he was about to hit her with.

He used the tentacle in her mouth to force her jaw open wide, then he pulled his cock from her cunt. The sudden release of pressure drew a fountain of their combined fluids out to splatter all over Vikky's face, a good deal of which entered her mouth. The monster held her like that for a few moments, waiting for the back-flow to subside; slowly rubbing her clit with a tentacle the whole time.

Then, suddenly, he righted her and turned her to face him again, holding her legs splayed wide to allow his come to drain from her. He used the tentacle from her mouth to wipe the semen and tears from her face. The action might have seemed almost tender if he hadn't then presented the tentacle to her lips to be cleaned.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:31 am

The semen inside her and giant cock was still stimulating her. She hoped it was over. As she was moved back into position beneath her sex, Vikky slightly opened her fear-filled eyes. No matter what the demon did, Vikky had exhausted herself in the effort to pleasure him. She couldn’t answer to anything now. The tentacle in her mouth forced her jaw open, and a small hint of what was going to happen occurred to Vikky almost at the same time as it happened. The demon pulled out of her and in an almost comical display her sex started leaking of a combination of cold semen and hot pussy fluids. He had filled her with too much, but appeared determined that she took it all anyways, because her mouth was placed in order to accept all that the pussy had to reject…

Vikky hurriedly closed her eyes as the mix stained over her face and plenty of it stuffed down into her mouth. The monster stimulated her clit, making her muscles shiver and press together, forcing out more of the mix. It all poured down onto her, presenting the proof of their unholy union literally in her face. The pouring… continued for several seconds, far beyond the amount Vikky would have thought to be possible. Yet… she still felt a large part of it in her womb, an amount her body had accepted and was not going to let go. No… spit it out! Squirt it out! Get it out of you! Don’t… let it remain… But her mental pleas went unheard and she felt the cold semen slowly melting away into her being, the cold slowly being heated up so it would become impossible to feel the difference between it and herself…

She was turned upright, and her legs were spread wide. More cum leaked out, purely from gravity. Vikky maintained an expression devoid of hope, devoid of happiness and anything she might have felt earlier today. Tears were unrecognizable beneath the black and something mix spattered across her face. She didn’t even have the desperation to escape, and didn’t have anything to fear anymore as she was already defiled beyond recognition. The tentacle that was in her mouth finally pulled out, allowing Vikky to swallow the mix and then finally breathe normally for the first time in a while. The tentacle… started cleaning her? What the hell. It seemed almost kind while doing it, too. She guessed… he didn’t want her to look completely defiled when he brought her back to his mates, or something…

When it was done cleaning her, not even her tears remained. He had dried her off, and Vikky felt that her tears couldn’t come anymore. Was it that she had stopped feeling sad and just felt tainted, now? Was she simply out of liquid? Vikky didn’t know human anatomy well enough to know. Even if she did, she probably wouldn’t have been able to think of it. The demon presented the tentacle which now held the very stuff it had wiped her of. Vikky… didn’t have the desire to resist, so she slumped over it, taking the tentacle as deep as she could, and then slowly retracted herself while sucking off all the matter on it. His semen, her fluids, her tears… she swallowed it all. Literally. Her head then retracted from the tentacle, hoping she didn’t have to do any more…

Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next