View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 3:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Danger lurks in the woods, but I didn't know that. (Deimos) 

Post Re: Danger lurks in the woods, but I didn't know that. (Deim
"That's a good little whore," Deimos said, smiling. "Accept your wages . . . Oh, look! there's more down here." He lowered her until she was facing his cock again. Still hard, throbbing, ready for action and dripping with a mix of their juices. The demon would have relished the fact he was dashing what little hopes Vikky had . . . if he had known. Of course, he did know she was exhausted and had little left in her, but he wasn't completely sated yet.

"And don't worry," he said with mock reassurance. "I'm not through with you, yet. I still have a good load or two to deliver before I take you home to the Doc; get you all patched up so we can start again another day."

Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:07 am

She heard his praises, but she didn’t want to hear them. Then she was directed down to his cock again. It wasn’t… it wasn’t exhausted at all. Vikky just froze, staring at it. If she wasn’t so exhausted, she’d probably be attempting to flee fruitlessly. He said… he said he was not through with her for the moment, and when he was the demon would be taking her to ‘the Doc’, who’d apparently restore her so she was ready for the next day.

… You liar. You said there was no one that could keep you company. Yet… … So Vikky thought. But she was way too exhausted… and way too unwilling to go against the demon in any way, even speech. Though… her mind hadn’t fully understood if the demon wanted her to do anything right now. So she just hung there, staring at the cock, exhausted and dazed. She wanted this to end. She wanted to lose consciousness. Yet… yet she wouldn’t…

Vikky Nyberg <--- My definitely defiled character. Going to get worse though...
Andramica + Hibernator <--- Sex-obsessed android and pet.
Squanian <--- Squidian squid of Squidiness. And tentacles. And giant teethed mouths.
Mica Sanders <--- Alien Huntress with a bounty on her hea- body.
Samantha, Narelle, Mayra and Eliza <--- Four friends who came to Shokushu together.

I shouldn't need to say that I can be PM'd into roleplay at places~

Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:44 am

"What's wrong, slut?" Deimos asked pointedly. "Don't tell me you're going to act innocent again after you worked so hard to please me." He pushed his cock toward her mouth, just brushing her lips with the head.

"Now clean it off, so we can get back to business . . . Or maybe you just want me to fuck your throat?" He placed a claw on the back of her head again, ready to force the issue if she refused. It didn't really matter to him - she could either clean him herself or he could do it while he raped her skull. The level of discomfort was up to her.

Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:08 am

The demon directed his cock towards her lips… oh, he did want her to suck it… Vikky felt herself instinctively closing her mouth, but… as she heard his voice and felt the claw on the back of her head, she was reminded of what would happen if she didn’t… She was exhausted, but her will to avoid discomfort was still there. And this… this was better that she did herself. Fighting against her own exhaustion, Vikky forced her mouth open and bent forward to suck on his member.

There was no real energy in her effort. She just… let the cock enter her mouth as she sucked on it from the tip to as far down as her throat could reach. She moved up and down it slowly, taking with her the liquids that covered the thing. The taste… she had almost got used to it, so she didn’t let it bother her as she continued, in a tempo which would make one hope there was no reason to rush…

Squanian <--- Squidian squid of Squidiness. And tentacles. And giant teethed mouths.
Samantha, Narelle, Mayra and Eliza <--- Four friends who came to Shokushu together.

Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:22 am

"That's better," Deimos said, pleased. He reached between her legs with a pair of tentacles, penetrating her sex with one while the other rubbed against her clit. His attentions mirrored her own motions, directly rewarding her for her efforts.

"Mmm, yes. Clean it off good." Though exhaustion made her performance lackluster at best, the demon still praised her, wanting her to associate the action and her compliance with gentler treatment from him. Of course, it didn't take long for her to get all the fluids she could reach, but he let her keep going, testing to see if she had the resolve, energy, and presence of mind to continue until he told her to stop.

Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:39 am

While sucking on his cock, longer than would have been necessary to clean up all the mess, Vikky felt her lower lips get penetrated once again, this time by a tentacle which had found its way to her bottom while another started teasing her clit. She shuddered, and stopped moving to attempt to overcome the sudden feeling of unneeded pleasure. Pleasure her body didn’t think it needed. It felt… strange. Vikky temporarily stopped moving, before realizing that stopping would not grant any favors from the demon. So… she continued. Sucking up and down on his dick, her limbs still snatched by tentacles, her breasts hanging unattended in the open and her shoes being the only clothes she was still wearing, and they were drenched in sweat by now…

Vikky became somewhat aware that the more effort she put into pleasuring the demon, the more pleasure the demon granted her. This… this was… was he training her…? No… she didn’t want to be trained… and yet… If she stopped now, he would stop, and then he would punish her for not trying… Bearing that in mind, Vikky continued her effort in sucking the cock, still exhausted from earlier while the tentacle was seeking its way through her pussy…

Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:36 am

Deimos tensed the claw behind Vikky's head when she paused, his tentacles stopping also. However she soon resumed her tired efforts, and he began to pet her short hair gently as well as resuming his attention to her sex.

"Good girl," the demon praised, letting her suck him for a few moments more. He rubbed the back of her head affectionately, finding her compliance soothing. His tentacle pressed deeper into her pussy while the other gently circled her clit.

Finally, her drew his cock out of her mouth and lifted her up to face him. "Are you ready for the next act?" Easing himself to the ground, the demon leaned back against a nearby tree. Moving his captive so that she was straddling his hips, he used his tentacles to spread her pussy wide. Then he lowered her onto his waiting cock, letting gravity impale her sex on his shaft.

Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:56 pm

When she continued, he continued… And now he was petting her hair gently, and by some reason the feeling wasn’t even discomforting. … Was she… she was really being trained into his pet, wasn’t she… Vikky’s despair would have reached another level hadn’t it already been on top. The tentacle in her pussy… the cock in her mouth… the tentacles holding her and teasing her clit… the hand petting her… why… Why was it almost feeling comfortable…!? The tentacle… felt good and the rest… just… Even the enormous dick in her mouth was…

Soon enough, he pulled out. Vikky held the smallest hope that maybe he was done… done for now… she was lifted up and… …!? The demon sat down with his back against a tree and his hard cock pointing straight up… at Vikky’s slit. He asked her exhausted form if she was ready for the next act. “… N… no…” … but it was almost too soft to be heard. Vikky couldn’t do anything as her naked body was lowered onto his cock… and penetrated by it. Her back arched by the stimulation and she gave of a scream… but the scream was much weaker than those other screams she had done, and roughly half as long. She was too tired to do more. That demon dick… was entering her again. That huge thing was pleasuring her again… no… she was too tired for KYAH… why did this feel so good…!? Traitorous… body…

Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:15 pm

Deimos smiled at Vikky's little objection. He was feeling too good just then to let it anger him, so he decided to ascribe a different meaning to it. "Don't worry, girl, I'll do all the work this time, you just let yourself relax and enjoy your reward for being so good."

He guided her down with his tentacles until her labia were pressed against the wool of his groin. He held her there a moment, just throbbing within her. Her cunt, still hot and ready from their recent activity was like paradise wrapped around his dick. He lifted his hands to cover her breasts with his massive palms, squeezing and rubbing the lovely mounds. And then he slowly slid her back up his cock, lifting her with tentacles around her legs and waist. He released her arms for the time being, knowing she was too tired to really fight him. He lifted her all the way off him before guiding her down again. Not because he expected her to scream again, just because it felt so good to enter her.

Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:25 am

… Why… why did he have to smile like that? He almost looked kind when he did. He would be doing all the work? R-reward? Oh… no…

She had tensed up when the cock had pierced her, but hearing those words actually got her to calm down. Vikky’s muscled relaxed and her eyes closed as she allowed the demon to… reward... her without any struggle.

The cock pressed into her as she was pulled down his shaft until it was practically as deep in as it possibly could. Vikky was… surprisingly relaxed. The dick throbbing inside her was dominating her both physically and mentally at the moment. How did it even fit? Her mouth hanged open, simply due to that the muscles in her mouth had relaxed. Her expression was dazed… she probably looked so lustful. It… its energy surged through her like a fire cooking a piece of meat. Except… those raw bits inside her were those that still wanted to flee, but they were slowly being cooked away… And the stick piercing directly at those remaining uncooked pieces had soon done its work…

The demon’s great hands lifted and played around with her breasts as Vikky was pulled up along his shaft in order to allow her to descend again. All of it had her panting in pleasure currently. Her arms were released, but all they did with their new-found freedom was fall down lifelessly on Vikky’s sides. She was suddenly somewhat free again, her arms all sweaty and red from the constant contact with the tentacles earlier. But… Vikky did nothing but moan as she was guided onto the cock penetrating her genital’s defenses all the way once again…

Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:58 pm

Deimos grunted with pleasure as gravity pulled Vikky slowly down his shaft again. Her pussy was still so tight, it felt incredible just to slide within her. He lifted her again, presently, until just his head was still inside before letting her slide back down again. He continued to fondle her breasts, loving the feel of them in his hand. It was so much more pleasant than using his tentacles.

The demon delighted in his pet's dazed, lustful expression. He suspected much of it was simple exhaustion, but that pleased him too. Still, she seemed to be melting into the sensation of being fucked like this. It was too bad she was so tired, he might have been able to convince her to ride him . . .

Over and over, he repeated the slow, easy motion lifting her up and letting gravity pull her down. The only variance in the routine was a slight adjustment in the angle at which he guided her, making sure that each stroke was just a little different from the last.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:14 am

The repetitions started. The demon lifted her up almost to the point of taking it out, and then let her be pulled down with the cock sliding into her… so deep. Her breasts were fondled, and Vikky silently grew to appreciate the soft stimulation the hands of the demon were bringing her. The thick cock pressed at so many places at the same time while pushing its way towards Vikky’s womb, the feeling was just… With each repetition the demon adjusted the angle a bit to make sure no part of her inner self was left unattended. With each repetition Vikky gave off a little whimper of a moan, too exhausted to react in any other way. With each repetition, each time she sank onto that monstrous cock, a wave of pleasure quivered through her showing no mercy to her already battered mind.

She wasn’t supposed to like this. This is wrong. She was being raped. And yet… yet… she was giving in. Vikky’s body gave an orgasm which Vikky hadn’t even felt building. The experience made Vikky throw back her head just to… what? She didn’t know anymore. Her mind felt buried. But the repetitions didn’t stop. In her dazed conditions she couldn’t hold back the inner feelings and… the faintest smile emerged on her lips. It was a smile from sheer pleasure, one her conscious mind would want to erase instantly. But… she couldn’t… the cock pressing into her felt too good…

Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:29 am

"Oh, that was quick!" Deimos remarked upon detecting Vikky's orgasm. "You must really like this position." He smiled back at her over the hands that continually played with her tits. She was so cute just smiling dazedly from pure pleasure as she rode the motion of his tentacles. It made his cock swell even more inside her; thicker and harder than he could remember being in a long time.

"Still, why don't we try something a little different?" Lifting Vikky off his cock again, he turned her around before lowering her back onto it. He leaned her back against his chest as she slid down the length, causing his throbbing member to push hard against her G-spot. He moved his hands back to her breasts, this time reaching around from behind to cup the lovely mounds in his rough palms. A simple rocking motion of his hips produced a not inconsiderable motion that thrust him into her depths again and again.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:02 am

She couldn’t argue with him as he commented her orgasm. It was true. But… she couldn’t confirm it either. She was simply too dazed. The dick swelling and throbbing inside her… it dominated her thoughts at this moment. She foolishly mentally commanded it to enter… exit… enter… exit… cum… was it going to cum soon? Or was that a while away?

Something different? Vikky was lifted and turned around by the tentacles holding her. Her naked body was then placed down on… on his naked chest… Vikky was reminded of how small she was. The girl was not even a teenager compared to his height. Her back touching his chest… Vikky had never touched a man this way before. It felt strangely cozy. Of course she hadn’t… the demon’s cock pressed against and into her vagina as she slipped slightly down his chest… touched a man like this either before now. Vikky gasped weakly as the dick pushed against her from the inside… It felt… too good… His hands secured her breasts again. Please, hold them…

The demon started rocking in a way to thrust himself into her over and over. “Oh, yes…!” … It… it escaped her tongue before she could stop it. The cock pushed into her again and again, each motion pressing hard against a… particularly pleasurable area. With each movement, she gasped in an almost approving-sounding way. Why… why…? Her free hands attempted to grasp ahold of the demon’s torso behind her as to help hold herself in place as the cock thrust into her over and over… Why was she…!? Oh… it felt… so good…

Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:40 am

"Yes, my pet, lose yourself in the pleasure," Deimos rumbled at Vikky. Since she was pressed against his chest, she could likely feel his deep voice vibrating through her. "Cum again and again for me . . . " The demon himself was far from his next release. He didn't know if the girl would even remain conscious long enough to feel it. Given the slow, easy pace he had set so far, he could go for hours yet. He was in no rush, especially while Vikky was so yeilding and accepting. He liked to break a girl's spirit, but he liked even more when she accepted her fate. He loved to watch as his victims succumbed to lust, impaled on his cock and driven to heights of pleasure they didn't know existed.

As he fucked his cute little captive, the demon enjoyed massaging her breasts. He squeezed them and rubbed his palms over them, grinding against her nipples. Every so often he shifted his grip to tweak and pull at those sensitive nubs. A man wouldn't be able to do much more than this, but Deimos had all those tentacles, and he put at least one more to good use, moving it between Vikky's legs to attend to her clit. Slow circles were his method of choice as he added a new level of stimulation to the attention he showered on the girl. Despite her earlier resistance, she had shown him a good time and he rewarded her for it.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next