View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 12:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Terms (for Dani) 

Post Terms (for Dani)
She had been a bit excited as of late her melancoly had broken after those events at the beach. She still had been somewhat unaware of what had gone on, what really had transpired afterwards. She had mixed emotions on that night, everything leading up to that black ooze was fine, wonderful in parts but that had been beside the point.

She had been wrapped up on those events for some time now though finally they were going to be roommates! Things were switched around of course, people reassigned and what not. Little did she know that the victims tended to be located together for sake of ease, had a monster stumbled into a dorm room and the roomate chanced upon the encounter well their previous exposure to the whole ordeal meant less clean up.

Once it was realized that Rhaine and Dani made it onto such lists their request to be assigned together had been pushed through by the powers that be. It was convient, though neither girl had a clue as to what was really going on.

Rhaine fretted over the new room assignment. She was torn whether or not to start unpacking, did Dani want the bed closest to the window or the bathroom? She didn't want to assume anything here though her things, suitcases and all had been unpacked and on the bef by the window. She could easily move it if Dani decided that she liked this one better.

She was excited as she waited for her new roomie to arrive here though, what was taking her so long though truth be told Rhaine hadn't been here all that long herself.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:03 pm

Post Re: Terms (for Dani)
Danielle finally entered the room carrying an over-stuffed suitcase. "Hey, sorry it took so long to get here. I got lost on the way from my old dorm," she said. She set her suitcase down on the couch and walked into the bedroom. "Oh, now this just won't do! We should push these beds together, right away!" she said with a giggle. She walked over to Rhaine and gave her a gentle peck on the cheek before snatching a bra off of Rhaine's bed. "Ooh, sexy," she said teasingly.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:08 am

“No need to apologize I just got her myself and your here now that's what matters.” She giggled as Dani pushed the beds together. She didn't care what anyone said if doing any form of inspections on the room or coming here either. It was no secret that she prefered the touch of a woman to that of the six seconds of a man, no foreplay there just straight into the se and it wasn't any good.

No, she did not care what anyone thought save for Dani of course. She was happy that Dani thought enough of her that she wanted to extend their relationship though she colored, embarrassed as Dani found the bra that she was hoping to surprise her with later that night.

“Hey! Give it back!” She snatched the under garment from her tossing it into a draw. She was still beat red as she turned back.

“Er … what bed do you want,” trying to switch attention away from the purple bra.

Character Listing

Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:19 am

Danielle giggled as Rhaine took her bra back. "I'd rather sleep on the right side," she said. "It's where I used to sleep with my mother when I was a child and I had nightmares. And I'm pretty sure after what happened on the beach a few days ago, I'm going to be having nightmares for quite a while."

Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:31 pm

“The right side it is then.” She had no preference hereself and could understand the nightmates herself. She had not been sleeping too well herself.

“Yeah, I still think about it from time to time. Do you want to talk about it?”

Character Listing

Last edited by Aegir 2 on Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:34 pm

(I'm guessing you were half-asleep while typing that.)
"No, I'd rather just get unpacked and then make-out," Dani said with a giggle. She opened her suitcase, which nearly exploded from all the clothes she had managed to pack inside. Most of it were school uniforms and lingerie (bras & panties).

Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:43 pm

(oh God, I had dozed there at one point I'm assuming, so sorry about that. Fortunately the gist was understandable though I went back and editted it)

Rhaine giggled a little, then walked to the window. It was a good thing that she was unable to see the beach from here least it bring back some unpleasant memories. She wrapped her hands about her, gazed outside the dorm room as if she were looking for something but was comfortable in not seeing whatever it was.

She turned back, smiled. “Alright, fair enough. We can always talk about it later if you'd like,” she was hoping to talk about this though she really didn't have much to say about where to begin? Where to start.

“You stay here … and lock the door, I'll be back,” she hefted her suitcase and went to the bathroom, locking herself inside for the time being.

Character Listing

Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:44 am

Danielle raised an eyebrow at "and lock the door" but she did so anyways once Rhaine had gone into the bathroom. She started unpacking her stuff as she waited for Rhaine to get back.

Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:54 pm

It was a few minutes where she waited for Rhaine as she did as instructed. Keeping busy with unpacking it was soon enough for the door to open back up, a rather timid Rhaine was standing in it's threshold wearing lacy black panties and a matching bra. She wore a black see through night gown that enabled one to see her soft curves underneath. She looked nervously at Dani, red faced.

“Do … do you like it?”

Character Listing

Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:36 pm

Danielle's jaw dropped and she stared at Rhaine, taking in every detail. "W-wow!" she managed to let out. "You look sexy and beautiful."

Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:57 pm

Rhaine blushed and looked away, it was clear that she was feeling a little self conscious.

“R-Really? You think so? I thought you'd like it but I wasn't sure.”

She looked back, but was unable to hold eye contact with her for longer than a few seconds before her gaze shifted away again.

Character Listing

Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:15 pm

Danielle couldn't help but blush as her eyes roamed over Rhaine's body. She abandoned the clothes she was packing into her drawer and walked over to Rhaine. She wrapped her arms around the girl and pulled her into a loving kiss and groped her ass through her panties.

Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:18 pm

Rhaine was uncertain, not about this kiss, or the grip on her ass but on the attire she wore. Still chest to chest with the other girl she melted away into that kiss, her lips pressing against Dani's, her mouth opening into a kiss to better accept Dani's tongue should it come. If not, well then she would tentatively use hers to skim against Dani's lips to coax them into opening so she could run hers over her own.

Character Listing

Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:29 pm

Danielle obliged by pressing her tongue into Rhaine's mouth, kissing her passionately. She started shuffling backwards towards the bed, pulling Rhaine with her as she continued groping her ass.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:23 pm

She did not resist, moving to joined beds. Her hands moving against Dani's ribs as they grazed her sides up and down as her tongue and Dani's intertwined with one another, dashing against each other as Rhaine moaned into her mouth obviously hungry for more.

Character Listing

Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 110 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next