View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 431 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29
 Getting to the Bottom of Things (for Juniper) 

Post Re: Getting to the Bottom of Things (for Juniper)
“Such pleasant sounds my dear, simply charming at how you fight. We are almost at that stage where you cries come unhindered. Now you struggle against them for what good it does you.

“But I'm glad that you are having a good enough time to offer suggestions. Who would have thought that you were such a masochist?” He chuckled as that settled in, He brought the scalpel down her body though the blade threatened to cut her. The point of the scalpel settled on her clit. “Hm, should I give you a female castration. I wonder ...”

Ortix pondered the rules and while he would not have hesitated other than drawing out her fear he considered on double checking first before he did something too drastic though he figured that this might fall under mutilation.

He did not hesitate from making another incision as he nicked her there. He grinned at her then forming all sorts of pseudo pods to assail her.

The one scrapping her side grew faster and more frantic as the ones inside her seemed relentless as he formed up a another this one with a long “needle” that he began to jab her with again and again hitting all those spots and opening them back up. “Shall I ...” He considered something, made her pass out again because he could then grinned as she woke. He smiled at her darkly.

“Don't tell me you're reaching your limit now. I have so much more planned for you.”

Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:32 pm

">HKKK!<" Juniper tried to take a deep breath, but her throat closed up as he slammed his way home again, though she exhaled noisily as he drew back, leaving her sagging limply in his grip as she rolled her eyes to look up at him through her lashes "Hah . . . hah . . . has anyone ever told you . . . you get really chatty . . . once your bloodlust is up?" That particular bit of lip saw her rewarded with a bit more prodding at her open ribs, her teeth clenching tight as she squeezed her eyes shut against the way he wiggled that digit in the narrow incision, tugging it further open even as he coaxed a bit more of her blood to the surface. With no water flow to wash it away this time, she simply had to endure as the beads of crimson ran slow dripping trails down over her flesh.

"Get . . . that thing . . . away from me . . ."
she hissed as he drew the side of the blade down over the flesh of her belly, goose bumps raising along her skin at the feeling of cold steel tracing against the contours of her soft skin, knowing that it would take the barest flick of his tendril to open her up. She stiffened slightly as he rested the point against the sensitive nub of her clit, doing her best not to move, not to breath as he lingered there. Finally, she swallowed nervously, flinching as he drew the blade to the side with a flick nicking her flesh, causing her to yelp as another dab of red began to bead along the surface of her skin.

Through it all, his array of limbs never seemed to slow, tearing at her, violating her, so much of her was agony that the longer he worked the more is risked blending together into a seamless morass of torment. Apparently, however, he enjoyed toying with her holes enough that he seemed intent to open up a few more. She saw one tendril raised up and tightening itself into a sharp point at the other grating away her flesh began to pick up the pace, the flesh tearing and bleeding where he touched her, she was starting to wonder if he was digging to get a look at the damage he'd visited upon her ribs. Regardless, the vigorous motion was a constant agony that kept her from recovering betwen the invaders roughly slidding in and out of her nethers.

"AUGH!" and then the pointed tendril jabbed her in the ribs, punching a hole in her skin with a hard tap that hammered clean to the bone. She barely had time to recover before it jabbed her again, causing her to throw her head back "AAAAUGH!" It drew back like the head of a venomous viper, content that it had delivered it's deadly poison, but the head dripped instead with red blood before it snapped forward again "AAAAAAAAAAIEE!" Dimly she was aware of what he was doing, targetting the half-healed scars that ringed her ribs from when he'd been crushing the air from her lungs earlier, following them from her whole flank, across her chest, to where she could feel her broken ribs crying in protest over the vigorous scrubbing against her sides.

Mercifully, or perhaps theatrically, she felt the warm darkness creeping over her senses again, cutting the creature off in mid-muse as he considered his handy work.

-- -- --

The first thing she became aware of was the rush of her own breath filling her lungs. Shallow, but rapid draughts of air, each bringing a soft stab of pain as her ribs flexed just barely. Frankly, she was shocked that she could sleep through it. The inside of her head felt like it had been packed with cotton balls, open wounds still seeping judging by the hot, sticky feeling she could feel clinging to her curves.

Surprisingly, she realized that it hadn't been the impact from one of his tendrils that had roused her back to consciousness, and she opened her eyes, looking for him. She found him hovering over her, staring into her eyelids like a bored cat, a broad grin on his lipless face, causing her to shriek and jerk back from him until she hit the limits of the way he grasped hold of her, shivering as that smile took on a less enthused and more sinister cast.

"Hah . . . God . . ." she whispered to herself, though he was close enough to hear that gentle plea. She looked into his blank eyes, taking an experimental breath as she tried to relax in his arms.

"Ah . . . sorry . . . "
she said, forcing herself to match his unblinking gaze, before kicking herself mentally for apologizing to her tormentor, "Just a little blackout . . . first timer . . . you know how it is . . ." she raised her shoulders in a shallow shrug at him, trying to pass the experience off as casually.

Last edited by Juniper Modnar on Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:05 am

Now here was a strong one. The tears and crying were still measured as she fought against the torture that he inflicted upon her. He was callous though, really Ortix couldn't give a shit for pleasure and pain were two sides of the same coin. She had chosen one in lieu of the other, at lease for the time being any way.

Other girls would have been a sheer mess by this stage so it was a testament to her will thus far though it was like an egg shell, tough at first if you tried to crush it bare handed but when there was a crack in it the egg shell was easier to crack.

Slowly Ortix was cracking that metaphorical egg. He was clearly having fun with her ever glistening tears and cries. He particularly delighted in the pitched cries she made when he stabbed her as he searched for weakness and just probed her generally.

Of course those ribs were still quite tender so he poked around them for a moment as he coaxed those cries from her lips. Ah, such delicious cries that he provoked from her lips with each prod, with each cut.

But she was going to need a little bit more as tormented as she was thus far. He tugged that string of slim beneath her nipples. He pulled her close as he fucked her, surging quickly inside her without any concern for the damage that he was doing to her. In fact it was in spite of these things that had her holding on a bit longer it seemed, a competition between their wills.

Initially he had no desire to brake her completely. He had and still was amused with how she fought him and he honestly felt sorrow that once she was broken he wasn't likely to have as much fun with her. As much as he did desire to brake her he considered that her screams made him content even if he longed for that submission he was never one to stick around once he had it.

He grinned at her reference to God when her eyes reopened.

“Close. Right now I am your God my dear. Your salvation or damnation as the case maybe.” Ortix had a little chuckle at that.

Sorry? She was closer than he expected. Ortix had a choice to make here as he considered.

“As lovely as you've been and for as long as I can keep this up I will make you an offer. I will end this now though if I do I will visit you again in the near future at some point for another shortish visit. Or for the next few hours we will play. Sadly I don't have all my toys that I'll need for such fun times … but in that case I won't stop until I have thoroughly broken both your body and spirit. Either way whatever contact we make would be incidental.”

Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:07 pm

Low, choking sobs filled the shower, each punctuated with a piercing shriek as he forced himself into her tight confines. He was close . . . so close . . . he didn't remember him being so near when she blacked out, but now she could practically feel his main mass rolling against her body with each powerful thrust, the points of her her poor pulled nipples pressed against him as he pulled her closer. Between his firm grip on her arms, and the way he held her legs inside of him, there was nothing to do but cry and endure as he shifted her position so that the rings of hooks could scratch and pull along different rows.

She looked at him with frantic, wide eyes, his reflection staring back at him from those wet brown pools that ran over with tears. Eyes the closed as she jerked forward into him, the spearing tendril creeping up to jab her from behind and bring another cry from her lips as it twisted and wiggled inside the freshly reopened wound before drawing back. If someone had tried telling her she was strong, she didn't know if she'd have laughed bitterly, or broken down crying at the moment. Yes, a sobbing wreck of a woman, the perfect symbol of feminine strength for this twisted island get away.

"I really hope -- AAAAAAAUGH!"
her body tensed at the next jab of his tendril, the point wedging itself into one of the cracks in her ribs and deepening it, "Y-...you don't . . ." her eyes blinked as she tried to force the words out, "Expect me to . . . mix your deification in --" her body shuddered as she tried to choke back a sob, ". . .In with any . . . begging . . ." She shook her head, trying to clear it. At least she was awake, the shock of the blow chasing the cobwebs out of her brain for the moment. She took it as a good sign . . . somehow shock hadn't set in.

She groaned lowly as the next thrust pressed its way home in her, biting her lip. She tried to keep it in perspective, the bob at his "hips", the roll of his "shoulders", the press of his "cock". It was all there for her benefit, psychological warfare, he had no such anatomy, likely no such drives. He wanted to plant the notion of rape in her head, let it take seed, mix shame and humiliation in with the pain he was so proficient at granting her. The rationalization didn't help much.

Her heart almost leapt as he put the temptation of an early reprieve in front of her, but she forced herself to take a deep breath and try to reason it out clearly. He had her now, someplace private and isolated where he could take his time and break her down bit by bit. Frankly, by her estimation, he'd have her before much longer . . . the only thing holding her back from crying for mercy was knowing what he'd drive her to beg for next. What was that saying? The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak? She found she was gaining a new appreciation for the phrase today.

On the other hand . . . she could gain a temporary reprieve. He'd be back though . . . and next time she wouldn't be getting off easy with whatever he happened to be carrying with him. He'd be ready for her, have time to plan something for her, and it would only be the first of who knew how many visits over the next four years. She shivered gently at that prospect. On the other hand . . . she'd have some opportunity to prepare as well. Find something that would drive him off, or perhaps manage to elude his grasp next time. Though . . . she'd need time to recover . . . a lot of time, and he'd never indicated precisely how long it would be 'til he sought her out again.

"How . . . unexpectedly generous of you . . ." she managed between gulps of air, turning her head slightly to one side quizzically, "Though . . . I can't figure out your angle . . ." she winced as the drill pushed still deeper, her deliberations gaining her no respite, "Already got me . . . figured you for the sort to just break a toy and move on to the next . . . why draw things out with a series of "shortish" visits?"

Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:26 pm

“No, no, you don't have to prostrate yourself before me and offer up such praises. It wouldn't hurt in amusing me to see just that but such matters do not interest me as much.” Even as he was speaking matter of factly he had not relented in poking and prodding her in all those tender places.

Her face had been wet with her tears and he could see the fear within her eyes. 'When will this stop' she seemed to be screaming at him silently. He could almost her those pleas spilling out of her lips for him to stop, the offers and pleas. The bargains and deals she would offer up which would not interest him in the least for he had his own agenda.

Contrary to her belief though his victims were quiet numerous but finite at the same time. Only a small number of the girls were targeted. And once he had broken a girl he so rarely went back to them. They were not as fun the second time around. Most knew that they were better off caving. Some, like Juniper were defiant but when meeting them a second time they put on a token show.

Should she not take his offer he would take his time in braking her. And if she took the reprieve then he knew she would still have some fight next time. And should they met afterward, well he wouldn't know if he would brake her or bring her to the brink of such a state.

Catch and release, baby. This was not the first time he's made the offer though it was rare indeed. The girl had to be strong and worth his time though the second time they usually caved quick after a token fight. Would she cave readily? He hoped not.

He was poking her less to allow her a little time to think anyway. He did not stop completely, he was too much of a sadist to pass up on the anguish of seeing her in this sort of torment.

Leaning in a slimy tongue licked at the side of her face tasting the salt of her tears.

“it is quite simply logistics. There is a finite pool of victims and only so few amongst them that are strong enough not to already being a blubber mass of tears begging and pleading. I enjoy the whole braking down process but once it happens once that is it. It is never the same afterward. Oh a girl can feign toughness for a little while but remembers what happened the time before and submit quicker.

“Baring playing with minds to make them forget there is little that can be done and it's not the same. The mind forgets but the body remembers and influences the mind.

“Now you might be thinking that you can get off of things if you just lie. That stupid Ortix told me how to avoid him, HA HA. But I've been doing this for some time and can tell when someone's being sincere or when they're just offering up lip service to make things en early end.”

Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:57 pm

"G-good . . ." was all Juniper managed as a response as he told her he wouldn't be expecting her to indulge in sacrilege for his benefit. She was trying to be attentive, and while it was true that he hadn't introduced any cruel new twists to his regime since he'd made his offer, that didn't mean that he'd granted her a reprieve either. Rather, she was caught in some kind of warped holding pattern, her body still ravaged and prodded as he explained in a manner she'd charitably call casual. In point of fact, she thought it would be better to call it deliberate, an exposition slow, plodding, and complete.

A sharp scream drowned part of the explanation out as the thrusting point dug it's way directly into the side where she'd been hammered earlier, the cry drawing out even after he'd removed the point. Just as it started to die off, he rekindled it with another sharp jab as she tried desperately to twist in his grip to skew his aim. She turned her face aside as he took advantage of her closeness to draw that broad flat tongue against her cheek, savoring a tiny tangible taste of her agony.

"A. . . alright . . ." she said after a moment, feeling the sharp point drawing against her flank towards the next unopenned wound, "I'll accept your . . . reprieve." she said, considering the word to use for a few moments. "And trust me . . . decieving you . . . is about the last thing . . . hah . . . on my mind . . ." she said, that tiny little flicker of anger and indignation still burning away behind her eyes, though muted against the broad sea of suffering that had submerged it for the time being. Silently, Juniper made a mental note that, perhaps, mid-torture was the worst time to interview someone.

Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:19 am

He stopped the prodding, the scrapping and the jabbing as he withdrew his hold on her dumping her to the ground as his pseudo pods retracted so that he had but the two limbs. He studied her battered body a bit longer as blue slime exited her wounds and slid to rejoin with her body. Normally he left through the drain but some of the toys he carried along with him today, such as the cattle prod would have to be left behind.

“Then until later my dear.” She was a fun toy and while a part of him wanted to brake her there was a part of him that wanted to play with her again though there was no telling how her mental state would be. “Until such a time I will hold on to your piercings giving them back on the day of. Now, one more thing ...”

And she would black out again before the last traces of his slime left her there on the bathroom floor, a swirl of pink blood swirling down the drain.

Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:16 am

She couldn't have been out long, there were points were she came to off and on, a bathroom towel tossed over her. Fortunately the nurses station had not been far and Rebecca carried her most of the way. She had just gotten back from a morning run, went to the showers and saw all this blood and an unconscious girl.

She had met two of the island residents at this stage. Aegir and Sifeus so she had a good idea about what went on here though she herself hadn't encountered anyone so violent. Aegir was essentially using her to get to another target, she didn't quite understand all that was going on there though Sifeus wasn't too violent either, a little rough at times but nothing over the top.

She makes it to the infirmary and Juniper is laid out on an examination table, paper beneath her.

“I found her in the showers like this.” Rebecca states. The nurse turns to face her and other than the short hair she looks remarkably like Rena. Her name tag above the breast pocket reads Regina Heart. Was it Rena? The person she was impersonating? No, her bedside manner seemed to be much different, she actually seemed concerned or was she?

Rebecca Walker, Captain of the Kendo Club
Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:17 am

Juniper took a moment take take her first leisurely, full breath in long minutes as he let himself draw to a halt. She wasn't expelled quite as roughly as she had been the last time, slamming into the tiles with a jarring impact. No, he just kind of went soft around her this time, the tension that had held her fast simply letting go and allowing her weight to slide out of him, hitting the floor in an undignified "thud". She pressed her elbow down against her brutalized side in a vein effort to brace her broken ribs.

"Nnngh!"
she closed her eyes as she felt something begin shifting inside of her. It wasn't painful, exactly, certainly not on the same playing field as what she had just endured. She rolled onto her good side as the feeling spread throughout her, thick blue slime running out of her abused sex and ass in uneven globs, one part muscular contraction and two parts his will reclaiming them to his main body. She gave a slight whimper as she felt something swell up in her chest, watching the firm worm-like extrusion of translucent blue slime push it's way out of one of the holes ringing her ribs. It wouldn't be the last, she twitched and writhed slightly as he reclaimed each bit of himself from her.

When the darkness came for her once more, it was a small mercy, this time she didn't fight against it's embrace, though later she'd likely wrack her brain trying to recall that one last thing.

-- -- --

Juni had never considered herself the sort to hide when things were serious. That said, she wasn't quick to bounce back from her latest thrashing, the darkness was warm, soft, and inviting. Every time she started approaching consciousness again, there was nothing there for her buck aches and a coldness. How much of that interminable chill was exposure and damp clammy skin, and how much of it was the result of blood loss she wasn't sure of. She felt weak, it was just easier to fade away again than to push herself the rest of the way to consciousness.

Then, as she was teetering in the states between that blissful dreamless slumber and a waking world full of suffering, a light sense memory hooked her attention. The heavy smell of disinfectant, lingering in the air, making her already shallow breaths thin, a headache throbbing full force through her temples as her mind tried to place the memory. Her heart practically siezed in her chest, the infirmary. Her eyes snapped open as she turned her head, frantically taking stock of the situation.

No clothes, a blood soaked towel rested over the back of a chair that had probably been used to preserve her modesty through the halls. A student stood nearby, calmly recounting the details of how she'd been found, her posture was calm and assured rather than distressed, a little bigger than Juniper herself but definitely fit. The disposable paper table cover crinkled slightly as Juniper moved, having stuck to either her damp skin or the drying blood on her skin. She tsked slightly to herself, so much for impartial observation. The woman in the white coat turned to look at her and Juniper breathed in sharply. Rena.

Driven only by the kind of strength mortal terror can provide, Juniper's hand shot out to grab hold of Regina's labcoat, trying to pull her closer as her other arm reached blindly for where she remember the tray holder to be for the examination tables. She didn't care which one she grabbed, she was lashing out blindly, planning to bring the instrument around in a stab as she capitalized on what little surprise she could manage.

She never found out what she'd grabbed, the violent motion pulled at her ribs and she gave a short yell as her fingers spasmed, dropping the implement to the tiled floor with a metallic clatter. Juniper glared balefully up into the nurse's gold . . . no, wait . . . light brown eyes? Confusion sprang to her face as she pushed the nurse away. As she woke up more and more the other differences began to spark in her hurt, paranoid mind. Shorter hair, the color not quite the same . . . but all the contours, the shape of her face were all too similar.

"N-no . . . you can't be here . . ."
she said, pressing her fingers to her temples. Oh good, now she looked crazy. Still, even as bad off as she was, she didn't trust the infirmary, there was a slight rustling as she tried to roll over away from the nurse . . . get to her feet . . . find someplace safe to curl up for a few weeks . . .

Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:42 am

She would have had the nurse by surprise if it had not been fore her battered limbs getting the better of her, the nurse's eyes widening in shock as the tray falls and clatters away and Regina pulls back from the weak grasp of the hysterical student.

“Help me hold her down.”

Rebecca did, snapping out of her daze when the matter was placed forth. She could figure out why the girl was lashing out easily enough and she felt pity well up inside her hoping that she never encounter something like that in all her time here though she still had plenty of it ahead of her.

Regina injected the girl with something to calm her. The nanites would have their work cut out for them today

“Keep holding her until the drug course through her system.”

“OK.”

There was no reason for it in Juniper's case. She had been attacked but as far as Regina realized Rebecca jut walked in on the aftermath and so …

Rebecca yelped loosing her hold on the girl as she whirls around seeing Regina while an empty needle. She has just enough time to fall into a fighting stance before slumping to the floor. When next she woke she would be told that she had a spell in class and brought here...

As for the other girl, well the sedative was enough. Let her sleep this off and let the nanites do their work reconstructing her body.

Rebecca Walker, Captain of the Kendo Club
Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:41 am

"Don't you get it? She's one of them!" Juniper shouted as the other student moved in on her. She'd liked to have said she'd given a better account of herself, but whoever her well meaning samaritan was they knew a few things about applying pressure, and whatever they were doing to keep in shape seemed to involve a great deal of upper body strength. Juniper felt the arm on her bad side pushed down as the nurse used her weight to pin her other arm as well. She might have been surprised by Juniper's response to her appearance, but Juni apparently wasn't the first frantic patient she'd had to deal with. She barely felt the light prick against her flesh as the needle slid home, the injection pushing its way into her blood stream.

As the sedative spread it's way through her body, Juniper found herself disconnectedly considering the ways it was different from simply blacking out as she'd done under Ortix's tender mercies. She was still aware for the most part, her limbs just started feeling heavier and heavier, less responsive. As her struggles died down, she felt the nurse pull back and turned her head to look at her fellow student. Pity was etched in the other girl's face and Juniper returned her concern with wild-eyed fear as she leaned over to pin down her other arm as the nurse moved away. Juniper saw the exposed flank, saw the new needle drawing a chemical cocktail into it's reservoir.

"You need to get out . . ." she hissed desperately, but with her head thick with the sedative she was too slow to put her observations into a warning, and she was too far gone to come to her aid. There didn't seem to be any satisfaction on Regina's face as she watched the other girl slump listlessly to the floor For a moment she found herself wondering if maybe she'd misjudged. There were other options beyond Rena having some kind of ability to imperfectly respawn herself, after all. She sank back onto the table, her body refusing to cooperate with her as she simply stared up at the ceiling panels overhead. Only hlf conscious herself, she could almost pretend that she could feel whatever it was working on her body. When she came around next, she imagined, she'd probably be back together, like with her dalliance with the elder Ortix and . . . whatever at the Labs. She wondered if they'd move her back to her dorm while she was out . . . and then, whether or not she'd imagine it all a dream once she awoke to find no physical evidence of the attack whether or not she'd dismiss it as some kind of sick dream.

The skeptic in her doubted she'd be able to turn away from it all, ultimately. She'd found so much, strange and terrifying, but there were still too many unknowns. The overhead lights faded away as her mind was the last thing to shut down from from the sedatives. Someone had to get to the bottom of things . . . why not her?

Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:48 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 431 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29