View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 10:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 250 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
 Aftermath (for Vikky) 

Post Re: Aftermath (for Vikky)
Rhina was confused, pretend … but how could she do that with the empty place for the holidays and birthdays. She actually hadn't rationalized reasons why he father would be opposed to this for she had just felt that anger, that loss but those words were so typical, so – EH?

Vikky had been hugging her? What was with this girl? It wasn't a lover's embrace but an affectionate one, though those words that slipped past her lips and reached Rhina's ears had been a reminder too, a reminder that Vikky's father was involved in this too but it was that reminder that probably worked the best here.

He almost died to … perhaps it was convenient on her part to ignore that fact as she sought her revenge in some way …

“I … UMMM ...”

Rhina was confused, she had so many things coming at her at once. And to top it all off Vikky wanted to drop this? At first she didn't believe her but when she was able to calm down enough to view it rationally she saw that Elton could have easily restrained her while Vikky released Vilmer and the police were called. There was plenty of evidence after all …

“... HE'S DEAD! Nothing … nothing will change that … I'll, I'll,” there was a long pause as she considered the matter. The rage inside her was still there but it had simmered returning it's focus to Stein though she could not lash out against the German that took her father's life. “I think I can accept that now ...”

There were no apologies that were made, however, the moment was still tense but had died a great deal as well.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:41 pm

Rhina sounded confused, as if confounded by the words and emotions at stake. Vikky could do nothing but hold on, and hope that their words had reached her. It was a long, tense moment, which Vikky felt were longer than any moment which she had ever lived (you have no idea, Vikky). But in the end… in the end, Rhina said she’d accept it. A great deal of satisfaction went through her like a wave as the tight grip of the brown-haired girl’s hug loosened considerably. Vikky smiled joyfully, gripping Rhina’s almost naked body and pressing her own against it in an affectionate manner. “… Thank you.”

Vikky released Rhina and stood up, gesturing to Elton that it was fine to release her. Then… she had to turn her face a bit more serious. “… We’re not done. Now we need to tell Stefan and Lucas… Er…” It felt weird to ask for help from the one who had just until a moment ago been hostile towards her. “D-do you have a better idea than I do how to convince them to go along with this? I-I mean, they were acting on your orders…” … A horrible thought struck Vikky. Elton had earlier seemed like he had authority over the two of them. I-if he turned back into a rapist now, and had both of them under his command… both Vikky and Rhina would be powerless to stop them. In that case, persuading Rhina to stop this would only have resulted in her getting raped as well, and she wasn’t on the pill… Vikky couldn’t help but look back and forth between Rhina and Elton right now. Both were… former enemies. She’d be completely overwhelmed if both of them, or ANY of them, decided to back-stab. E-egh… Vikky would just be forced to believe in the good nature of the human spirit. Yeah… that’s it…

Vikky would then turn around and walk over to where Vilmer was for a small bit, see how he was restrained and such… “V-Vilmer. A-are you okay?” She’d ask, worried. Though, if he was able to spout such super-hero lines earlier to Rhina, he should probably be pretty okay, right? How was the leg they stabbed? She wanted to check everywhere about him, even though her bleeding arms and breasts were possibly worse. She had a bite-mark on her chest, and all…

Vikky Nyberg <--- My definitely defiled character. Going to get worse though...
Andramica + Hibernator <--- Sex-obsessed android and pet.
Squanian <--- Squidian squid of Squidiness. And tentacles. And giant teethed mouths.
Mica Sanders <--- Alien Huntress with a bounty on her hea- body.
Samantha, Narelle, Mayra and Eliza <--- Four friends who came to Shokushu together.

I shouldn't need to say that I can be PM'd into roleplay at places~

Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:40 am

Rhina dashed away tears that had silently rolled down her cheeks. She had been getting dressed when Vikky had her thoughts concerning matters, what Elton had said.

“I'll handle them,” Rhina added, sniffling just a bit as she drew her skirt up her shapely legs and reached back to her ass zipping it up.

Vikky's eyes roamed over Vilmer, the gash had bleed a lot but had not cut and veins or arteries. Those pants were ruined and her boyfriend had been a bit pale but given his earlier words she felt that he was still coherent enough.

It was then that Stefan and Lucas returned, Vikky was noting just how her boyfriend had been restrained too with wire rather than rope.

“We're finished here,” Rhina commanded.

“You know what. I'm sick of being finished when you've had enough, Rhina.” Stefan snapped back and Elton seemed to be getting ready to jump in here though paused as he saw the knife.

“Get away from him bitch! Over there!” Lucas commanded Vikky harshly with a grin.

“And I'm rather sick of you too Elton. What you just show up and you think we should just listen to you?” This was bad …

Character Listing

Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:50 am

… OK, Rhina would handle them. Th-that sounded confident enough. OK, then. Vikky was going to simply let Vilmer out of his restraints while Rhina put on a skirt to go along with her bra and handle Stefan and Lucas as they came in, and came in they did…

… OK. It would be like that. Vikky’s hands stopped what they were doing to free Vilmer. It didn’t appear that she was going to be backstabbed by any of her two new allies. All that remained were these two, who had unfortunately listened to Rhina’s demands due to their own personal grudges. At least Stefan had. She was unsure what was going through Lucas’ mind, but it could hardly be anything good. They were now ‘those two guys’ and a team of their own. They were quick to issue their commands, Stefan as cool as ever as he insulted the two which had been on their side. And then, Lucas commanded her to move…

“… No.” … Vikky felt a tiredness run through her. “I’m sick of being afraid and taking commands.” She actually wasn’t sure of herself, but she just stood up and faced against the two of them, still naked except for her skirt, breasts facing out against them vulnerably. Her expression, however, was determined and defiant. “Don’t you see? Rhina is finished because she no longer needs this sick fucking pathetic show of force to get revenge. She has realized the futility of it, and that it would gain her absolutely nothing. That’s why she’s finished. You’re finished.” She took a determined step towards them, remembering what Elton had said they were sensitive to quick pain. So she was going to attack them with a different kind of pain. “Honestly, I’m quite fine with beating you up and blaming all of this on you two if you wish to continue this. However, I would much prefer if we all just left this like fucking normal youths living normal fucking lives, without raping or cutting one another. So put the fucking knife down and nobody will be charged with anything, or kill me and rape my dead body if you have the balls to.” Vikky would take another step towards them just to make sure she was closer to them than Rhina was. She had not often used this kind of language, but somehow she felt it was suitable to the situation right now. “PUT, THE FUCKING, KNIFE DOWN, GEE!!!” She would then scream at them, to get her point across. She would obviously be mentally prepared to dodge a knife and grab the knife-wielding arm during the entire time which she was speaking and after.

Note that if interrupted, it is quite possible not all Vikky wanted to say and do would not come to pass.

Squanian <--- Squidian squid of Squidiness. And tentacles. And giant teethed mouths.
Samantha, Narelle, Mayra and Eliza <--- Four friends who came to Shokushu together.

Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:26 am

Lucas looked uncertain but he wasn't the one with the knife. Like a shark in pursuit of a seal the shark doesn't expect the seal to viciously turn on them and so Vikky's outburst had not been expected.

Elton moved in front of Rhina only because attention shifted to Vikky. He waited for an opening so that he could spring in here at Stefan.

In a fair fight he had no doubt that he could beat either Lucas or Stefan though with that knife one cut could ruin his day …

“If that is your wish,” Stefan grinned about killing her, Lucas still looked uncertain though he would back him up …

Elton prepared to spring, not wishing to see that and then -

Everyone was probably surprised to see Stefan drop to his hands and knees. He was still holding the knife though and though it was unnecessary though automatic for Elton to step forward snapping a kick to his chin.

Vikky would notice a baseball on the ground behind him … Nik, that had been Nik there though when had he arrived? Some time during her tirade perhaps.

In any case Lucas tossed his hands up. Elton and now Nik, there was no fucking way. He would slink away to the wall …

As far as Vikky could tell from the sickly purple bruise at the back of Stefan's head Nik demonstrated his fast ball to the back of Stefan's head, it was little wonder that without a helmet that the wound wasn't much worse … maybe it was, she wouldn't doubt it if Stefan at least had a concussion and Elton's kick had not been necessary at all.

“Everything alright in here?” Nik asked as he swung his eyes around … a half naked Vikky now in sight with Stefan out of the way told him otherwise ...

Character Listing

Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:47 am

It seemed like her speech had shaken Lucas at least, but frankly Lucas wasn’t the one she was afraid of. Stefan. He had the knife, he had the will and motivation, he had the dangerous elements. Vikky felt whatever determination she had when having stepped forward and saying that just wither away as he said he’d do as she wished. … H-he’d kill her? N-no, that wasn’t… He couldn’t… There’s no way he was prepared to take a life, he wasn’t Stein… Vikky’s expression changed to one of surprise and fear and was about to take a step back, when…

There was a smack. Something hit something straight ahead of Vikky, and Stefan fell. Vikky stared in surprise. A… baseball? A baseball… A baseball! NIK!? While Elton quickly moved forward and further disabled Stefan, Vikky gasped in relief. She fell down on her knees, pain overcoming her from the sudden rush of tension. Suddenly feeling a wave of relief knowing her life had probably been saved once again, Vikky simply stayed on her knees with closed eyes and wounds that were still bleeding or aching. E-everything was over, now, right…? She sighed, just wanting to sit there forever.

“… Th-thank you…” She muttered, just… staying there on her knees, not covering anything up.

Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:23 am

If the situation was better seeing a topless Vikky would have been reward enough but seeing her disheveled state Nik glanced away eying Lucas who took a step back, hands at his side though Nik didn't have another baseball in hand.

“I was waiting for you, I suspected something might be up,” his eyes swung to Rhina as he shook his head at this cluster fuck. He was trying to figure out what was going on for himself. So who was working with who?

Vikky was a victim and Vilmer was too as he was untied at one wrist then undid the other. They were the only two that were bleeding as far as he could tell though seeing that Elton hit Stefan was Elton a victim too or id Stefan betray him suddenly.

Vicky was being wrapped up by Vilmer's strong arms as Nik retrieved the baseball … he didn't touch the knife though, evidence he didn't want to get his prints on though he did kick it away.

“What the hell is going on here?” He got out a cell phone, it was clear that they would need the police to sort this out and an ambulance for three of them as it looked as I Stefan was out cold.

Character Listing

Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:07 pm

She had been through too much, now. Sperm was probably leaking from her sex at random intervals and she was just feeling so tired and pained. Dazed, tiny. She didn’t want to do anything right now. Vikky just sat on her knees, tears leaking out of her eyes. She didn’t want to do anything, ever. Just sit there and cry. She felt Vilmer appear behind her and hug around her. Sh-she needed that, his presence, his comfort. She gently raised her hands to grab the hands holding her, just to keep her even closer to herself… Oh, Nik was picking up his phone…

“Don’t…!” Vikky said almost automatically in his direction. “… I, I don’t want anyone to get in trouble… This shouldn’t be blamed on anyone… If it is, people I don’t want in trouble will be in trouble…” Then she just sobbed in her boyfriend’s grip, crying and in pain from multiple wounds and clearly not in a state to handle much more of this.

Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:28 am

“But your hurt, you need an ambulance,” Nik offered up as Vikky made her protest. Others were hurt too, Stephan and Viler from what he could see.

“No cops, please Nik.”

He looked to his half dressed ex girlfriend and nodded. “Alright. No cops but in five minutes I'm still calling an ambulance so we have until then to clean up and come up with a reasonable excuse for injuries. I can say that Stefan's was the result of fooling around or an accident but the knife wounds -”

“Mine isn't too bad, just a lot of blood.”

“Bull, Vil. Get some pressure on that leg. Vikky ...” he looked at her then. “You can wake up.”

And Aegir extracted from her mind with a wake up call for the student. He had remained there in the hall drinking in her thoughts, her feeling and emotions then. After a moment he had considered their next meeting of course, probably not face to face but for now she had earned a bit of respite seeing what he had already but her though.

After that initial moment he had slipped away leaving the student to her own devices as he considered. Perhaps next time he would set her in a fantasy realm where she would have a bit more control in striking out against her attackers though for the time being he had more time to consider the options before him.

Character Listing

Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:18 pm

Vikky knew these injuries probably had to be treated. And then the issue would arise to how they were received… and then possible charges could be pressed. Vikky… knew she should probably try to take charge, seeing how she had been the one to spur this motion, but she was so… pained. The relief that had surged through her upon learning that she was saved had dazed her, and now she was having trouble thinking clearly again. Nik was currently taking charge, offering his terms. Vikky tried to think of what to do, tears running down her relieved expression, when she heard Nik saying her name. Vikky looked up, feeling kind of submissive at this time and it would be much easier if he could just tell her what to do…

You can wake up

“Ueh?” Vikky found herself wide-eyed, seated, and in the middle of a math-lesson at Shokushu school. Her mouth was partly open, surprise and confusion as apparent on her as the small bit of drool leaking her mouth. Realizing she had fallen asleep, an embarrassed Vikky quickly stroked away the drool using her arm and refocused on the teacher, wide-eyed at actually falling asleep during class and hoping not to be reprimanded. … But somehow, despite her dream having been so long, so little time seemed to have passed… And the contents of the dream… Vikky blushed. Wh-what was that!? There’s NO WAY she’d have done asked that of her boyfriend in real life! A-and… Rhina… wouldn’t have done that… No way… It was all just a dream… … …

A continuation of a dream…? It was impossible for Vikky to focus on the lesson. Was that even possible? And it had spun for days! … And been so erotic! … This island was getting to her… Not even when imagining being home again, safe from monsters, she wasn’t safe there either… “Gee…” Now she was crying… Did this have to be…? Sh-she just wanted to graduate as soon as possible… But that was… impossible with her grades… She just had to suffer through all this at a normal pace, and… … …

The brown-haired school-girl then continued her day as normal at Shokushu.

Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 250 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17