View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 1:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Training (for Vera) 

Post Training (for Vera)
Things were going as well as she could hope as she feel into her new role of a slave. The thinking was a bit different in that she no longer just thought about herself but considered the desires of her Mistress first.

She was still a loner though this was by choice now for what did she really need to associate with others for when she had her Mistress? But Daphnee, as needy as she was, had not come around each day unless she was instructed to. No, she did not wish to be so clingy and new that her Mistress was busy so only bothered her infrequently and only when she seemed to have the time fore her. Often she would silently stand there while reading or studying outside in the hall when she was was allowed to.

Vera had wanted her to excel in her courses and if the girl was going to stand about she might as well do something productive. That was during most times that her Mistress didn't have a certain need or desire for her to do something better.

She was still a novice at it but she was learning lock picking although she could only get the simplest locks.

Daphnee tried to avoid being too needy. Her Mistress knew he schedule and could fetch her whenever she saw it fit to do so. So in the time that they were apart she worked on the craft. Being able to open locks might be useful to her Mistress. Not only would she hear rumors but she could snoop for evidence too if she felt she could get away with it without getting caught that was.

But working on locks had not been the only thing she had been working one. She practiced her mantra twice daily, before and after bed fingering herself. One more than one occasion she had inserted a vibrator in her and left if one for several hours until she could absolutely take it no more. Simply put her Slave was working on building her own stamina, in order to offer her Mistress more.

She was afraid that Vera would find out what she was doing before she was fully ready to display this effect. She couldn't, wouldn't lie and fake and orgasm either. She knew what was expected of her and thus she did not seek to displease her. She had wondered why she was being summoned here today. Had she done something to displease her Mistress or was this a reward? Did her Mistress have a special need or want? Daphnee did not know. She was nervous of course but would not keep her Mistress waiting for long and thus rushed to the penthouse sweet as soon as she were able to.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:18 am

Post Re: Training (for Vera)
Just like her other servants, slaves, and pets; Vera did not keep tabs on Daphnee. The young woman was free to do as she wished. Naturally, her new pet was expected obey and help her owner in any way possible. But, the student was not required every day all the time. This allowed Daphnee time for her studies as well as any other projects she may wish to start. Some pets are satisfied with just being owned and simply living their life. Daphnee wanted to prove herself to Vera and strove to do so.

Still despite this amount of freedom, the Head Girl would not be a proper mistress if she did not tug on the leash from time to time. Daphnee did visit on her own accord from time to time and was even content with just being nearby with no further duties than that. This time, Vera had a few tasks she wanted her pet to do. The knock on her door sound Daphnee's arrival. Called to enter, the Head Girl waited for the new student to enter and stand before her desk.

"Afternoon, slave," Vera greeted the girl, "I trust you have been keeping busy? You have no more classes today, correct? That means you are not required to wear your uniform for the rest of the day. Go into the closet and change. You may use whatever you find in there to make your outfit. When you finish, you will show yourself off in it and explain why you chose that attire. Do you understand, Miss Von Heinrich? Good, you may begin." Daphnee would find numerous items in the closet ranging from the ropes and sex toys that were used on her to actual articles of clothing. Of course, every piece of clothing was kinky or sexualized in some form or fashion. This was the woman's opportunity to create an outfit that symbolized her role as slave and servant to her beautiful Mistress. Vera looked forward to seeing what the young woman comes up with.

Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:09 pm

“That is correct Mistress. I have been keeping busy with my studies and further my useful skill set to be of more use to you Mistress. My last was about two hours ago. But, yes Mistress, I understand.”

Daphnee hurries to the closet. While there is a mirade of toys here she does not look them over as much seeing that they had nothing to do with her instructions. She could use them, not wear them, and thus they were ignored. What she has to choose from is sized for her obviously, if there are other slaves the clothes in their sizes have been removed for the time being for her ease or perhaps to expedite her decision. No sense getting your heart set on something only to find out that it doesn't fit.

She looks at a few things, the first she sets her attention on is rather plan, sexy but plain. The maid uniform with the plunging neckline and short shirt … but she didn't have the breasts to really pull that one off.

Nor the nurses uniform. It seemed too plain too. It covered too much though and she was guessing that Vera wanted something a little sexier … the slave attire was too obvious but showed off more of her body. Maybe if she had a better opinion of her body …

Her eyes set upon something though. She considers for a moment …

Some time later the door to the closet pens Daphnee comes out, a blush upon her cheeks but she does not walk out of the closet bur rather crawls. Her hands are adorned in gloves that look like claws and her shoes are like claws as well. A collar with a bell upon it is affixed to her neck and she barely has more than a bra and panties on, the panties are affixed with a prosthetic tale. A pair of neko ears are wet atop the crown of her head.

She crawls over to her Mistress. On her knees before her. “This is what I have chosen, Mistress. The slave attire would imply that I do actual work for you, Mistress. This attire suited the situation a bit better I thought. I am a slave, it is true Mistress but my particular skill set has not been of use to you yet. Thus until such a time I am more in the role of pet. I have selected this attire to emphasis that I am your pet, your plaything.

“If you acknowledge me after a hard day's work or ignore me I will be there the next and the next and the next. A dog or puppy outfit would have seemed to suit better than this but I had not seen anything to the effect …

“Further the choice reflects that I am a pet to be sold or traded as you see fit but ultimately as my Mistress you have both my loyalty and obedience. Again, a dog outfit would have suited better. Your Slave asks for forgiveness, I did not see one more elements of several others I could throw together to emphasis this a bit better.”

Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:49 pm

There was not really a right or wrong answer in this task. It was just a little game to see what Daphnee sees herself as. The effect may be a bit less if the woman focused purely on what look would please her Mistress. Troublesome but, not necessarily a big issue and was of no real consequence.

The student spent a good while in the closet, shifting through the various articles of clothing hanging up there or were in various chests and drawers. Eventually, Vera's little pet finally stepped out or rather crawled out. The faint jingle of a single bell sound the woman's return. The first thing the Head Girl noticed upon looking up was the cat ears. That was all she needed to see to know what the costume was. The bra and panties matched the color of both the ears and the tail. Slowly, the submissive pet crawled to her owner and kneeled before her.

"I will not give it as there is nothing to forgive, pet," Vera replied, "You did as you were told to the best of your ability." She also favored cats over dogs anyway or perhaps that was due to owning a Kitten already. Wonder if Kitten can give Daphnee a few pointers in this role of submissive pet? Perhaps she should give this pet a similar treat...

She beckoned Daphnee closer, allowing the woman to crawl around the desk and kneel at her side. There, Vera could easily reach down and stroke the woman's purple hair. "How adorable," she said cooly, "This should work fine with what you will be doing for me today, slave. But, I think I will give you a little treat. This should make your task much more... stimulating." The Head Girl opened her drawer and pulled out a small metallic disc. She rose to her feet, commanding Daphnee to do the same. Two fingers gently slip into the woman's panties, stroking slow circles over the girl's hood. Once the student's clitoris had grown erect and visible, she would slip the disc over the vulnerable pearl.

Daphnee would feel the disc seal around her clit, holding the device in place. The device would start on its own, sending steady sonic vibrations directly into the hardened bundle of nerves. Right now, it felt like a bunch of fingers were teasingly flicking and stroking around the small swollen bulb. "There," she cooed softly into the woman's ear, "Now, I want you clean my suite. My other pets are currently away on other tasks and duties. So it is your turn to prove you can handle the menial tasks you offered to do for me. Do not return to me until you have finished or have a question you cannot answer yourself." Like that, Daphnee was to clean Vera's home wearing her cat costume. The strange disc continued to steadily torment the woman's clit. The sensors were reading the woman's reactions, changing the frequency of the hum to stimulate those nerves in the most perfect way possible. The fingers would feel more real and seem to stroke the inside of the vulnerable pearl as well as out.

Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:26 pm

She was pleased. She did well? She could not fully restraint a smile from easing over her lips though she had been told what was expected of her and the reward to be had. She did not know what the disc was but soon found out as her Mistress' fingers rushed over her enough to get the hood of her clit from making an appearance.

Once it made an an appearance, announced by a whimper, it was seized up by that disc send waves of heat crashing though her. There were two reasons that she had not succumb straight away. One being that she masturbates … a lot. The second was from the new endurance procedures she had been working on her endurance but that only assisted he in internal stimulation, not external.

She's already whimpering as she gets to to her feet, a slash of color over her cheeks. She nods. “Yes, Mistress, it will be done as you command.” She asks where the cleaning supplies are in a shaky voice her pleasure already forced to the point where she has to force back her own pleasure from spilling over. Naturally that wasn't going to be the case as she cleaned but she would do her best, whether vacuuming, sweeping or even putting down a coat of wax on one of the floors working it until she could see her reflection against it.

She was quite through with this though did her best to pleasure her mistress in this way and showing her such devotion.

Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:12 am

The effects were almost immediate. The new student was already whimpering, feeling the constant stroking across one her most sensitive of places. Kite endured this for much longer though the disc was on a different though still rather vulnerable spot. But comparing a brand new student to one that has been on the island for years was hardly fair. Of course that did not mean this was any less entertaining and at least Daphnee knew what cleaning supplies and a vacuum cleaner are.

Vera mentioned a janitor closet out in the hall that should be unlocked. There Daphnee could find all the cleaning supplies she needed to clean carpets, tile, wood, and glass. This will be Daphnee's first time to fully explore a Head Girl's suite. This was of no real concern as Vera would never leave out anything that would reveal secrets about Shokushu. Naturally, the suite was much larger than any dorm room a student stays in. The student had already seen the living the area and the open entry area. Doors and doorways along the sides led to the bedroom, bathroom, and closet. From the living area was just beyond the entry way, past Vera's desk. There, she would find large bookshelves, lavish furniture, a flatscreen tv, and any other minor items to improve overall appearance of the area. A glass door and windows led to a balcony that gave a view over most of the island (minus the spaceport). The opposite direction led to the kitchen as well as a small dining table and chairs. The suite had all one could need to live on their own.

Vera did not look up from her work as she typed away at her computer and read various files and reports from students, staff, and Prefects. She did not have to look to know Daphnee was doing what she was told. Any sounds of arousal the woman made were just added amusement to her otherwise quiet day. For now, the device would remain on the low setting. Lets just see how efficient Daphnee was in cleaning multiple rooms and areas.

Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:55 am

She whimpered occasionally as a shiver lanced through her core causing her body to quake. She struggled against the sensations trying to get use to the external sensations. The internal ones that she felt were stimulating but she had trained herself to endure them, not the external ones though. She cleaned, images of masturbating filed her head on occasion but she did her best to ignore them whimpering ever so slightly when a feeling swept over her.

Daphnee was no more than an amusement though. If that served her Mistress though so be it. She had little experience here on the island that sought to harden her sexually anyway. She had been indoctrinated to pleasure and pain at the hands of these beasts but pleasured pain was still relatively new to her.

Now this might have been the perfect time to snoop even though noting important was left out there was no way for her to realize the case but she remained focused on her task of cleaning.

The rooms where much larger and she did her best to please her Mistress knowing that her other servants and prefects were probably far more useful in what they could offer she could at least prove that she was good at something.

For a brief moment there was a pang of jealousy think that her Mistress had to have other Slaves that she preferred sexually but it was enough to be summoned here by her Mistress. She was doing something right at least.

So she vacuumed the carpets, whipped down all the glass she could find and dusted. She gasped a little, eyes closing for a second before going back to Vera and asking about the books, if they were in any particular order that her Mistress preferred. She would reorganize them by subject if not trying to make them easier to find though if her Mistress preferred the current organizationally methods. All the while a blush had spilled over her cheeks as she felt the disk going to work on her.

Her movements were announced by the bell that let out a soft jingle. Whether or not she reorganized the books she went to the bathroom next emptying out the little rash bin there and getting to work scrubbing down and around the toilet. It was around this time that her hand crept to her clit to rub against it but stopped herself, eyes closing and then getting back to cleaning as a moan passes from her lips.

Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:44 am

This student was a bit more organized in how she cleaned an area compared to Kitten. There was actual rhyme and reason behind the order of operations as the young student started with all the carpets before working with each room in detail. Besides the light clatter of fingers on a keyboard, Daphnee's only other company was the constant sensation of fingers flicking and stroking her now swollen clit. The sonic vibrations were nothing short of perfect. With there being no actual physical touch, there was no friction. The touches could continue endlessly without rubbing the vulnerable nub raw. Despite the constant erotic torment, the new slave was doing rather well in keeping on task with only a few pauses as she gasped and thought about touching herself. There was no way to touch the throbbing pearl as the disc covered it completely and there was no way of removing the disc without turning it off.

Daphnee returned briefly to ask about the various books on her shelves. Usually, Vera kept those books in order but she did have occasional issues with a certain group of pixies showing up to her suite and making a mess of things. She allowed the girl to sort them if only to keep her busy for longer. Smiling faintly to herself, Vera hit a switch to bring the sonic vibrations up to the medium setting. The rippling waves became more frequent, rippling deep inside the vulnerable pearl as if the sensations were thrusting deep into the swollen clit at a steady pace. The illusion of stroking fingers was now joined with long slow licks of unseen tongues that drag across the aching nerves.

Vera's books were nothing too out of the ordinary. Most of the books were on business and various sciences though there were a few on the supernatural and occult as well. Perhaps it was just a side interest or hobby the Head Girl liked looking into. With multiple shelves, Daphnee may have to reach to get to the books at the very top. Of course stretching her body out may be easier said than done with the constant assault happening to her most sensitive of places. Would Daphnee be able to keep going like this or will she succumb to the persistent device?

Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:53 pm

“AAHHH!” She grips the bookcase to stop from falling, the sensation spiking quite unexpectedly though triggering her orgasm that had been steadily building up. She gasps faintly, twitches and feels the aftermath of that release in the form of a few more minor climaxes before she pulls it together.

“MIS-” Whether to beg or protest, Daphnee falls silent again. Her Mistress could do as she chose so neither would have mattered. Organizing the books took some of her attention from the present even if it felt like tiny fingers kept brushing against her. First thing was to take all the books off the shelves. Her guess was with the number of business manuals Vera probably referenced them the most. These she place in alphabetical order at eye level so they could be found easier. The occult manuals were more of an occasional interest she hoped and considered between another topic to fill out the bottom shelves. These Vera would have to squat to get at though the occult stuff she would begin stretching and placing on the top shelf. Big bookshelf … lots of books. She did her best to concentrate on the task at hand as she could feel insistent fingers on her, it her, and she suspected that this was not the last of these settings so when was her Mistress going to use that?

Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:26 pm

Even through the orgasm, the device thrummed away at the engorged bundle of nerves. Vera smiled at the sight of Daphnee clinging to the bookcase as her entire body went rigid and began to spasm wildly. Juices soaked those white panties and proceeded to run down those twitching thighs. The orgasm went so long that she was left defenseless as a few more moments of bliss wracked her body soon after. There was a cry of alarm. Perhaps Daphnee was going to beg for it to stop or voice a complaint on the matter. But, the woman did neither and simply continued with her work as the device continued to hum.

Daphnee already seemed to be at her limit at the medium setting. Before, she had managed to resist the steadily increase of tension. But now, the pleasure threw her right over the edge without warning. Basking in a heavy afterglow, her body was still reacting to the relentless stimulation. Would Daphnee be able to hold off further orgasms in this setting or will she succumb again and again? The books were finally organized. The girl's inner thighs must be completely soaked at this point. There was still the bathroom and kitchen left to clean. For now, Vera would leave the device on the medium setting and see how her little pet continues to progress.

Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:04 pm

She does manage to pull it together though she leans against the bookcase for a bit to catch her barrings. She wants to prove to her Mistress that she isn't one to quit that easily even if failure is inevitable at this stage. Her thighs are smeared with her juices and the steady hum assails her. It seemed that it was the switch in settings that seemed to catch her off guard more than anything at this stage.

When she does move it is with a slowness. Some of her juices rolled down her leg and onto the floor here so she spends some time cleaning off the dampness between her thighs and off of the floor before pressing on.

She had touched a little upon the bathroom earlier and still had to get in there to do some heavier cleaning but she needs something a bit lighter right now so she slowly makes her way down to the kitchen where she does a little sweeping, fights off more of the pleasured sensations then begins with the fridge rather than the few dishes set off to the side. She needs more time to clear her head a little and starts pulling aside any left overs on the verge of spoiling along with anything that looks or smells suspect. She sets it all on the table to ask her Mistress about before throwing out just in case though she fights the urge to try to rip the disc from herself or slipping her own fingers into that heated core.

Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:39 pm

Vera could sense the woman's inner struggle. Determination and lust clashed against one another in an array of colors in the student's emotional aura. Her work was made a bit harder as the woman's juices dribbled onto the floor, forcing her to stop and clean it up and off her inner thighs before continuing. But the juices just kept flowing, the device constantly changing frequencies until it settles in on one the girl was specially vulnerable to. It seemed to know when Daphnee was adapting and would shift to keep her from settling in. Try as she might, the device ensured she would not become too used to the incessant waves of pleasure.

Daphnee left the bathroom so the Head Girl could only assume that area was finished. The kitchen was next though the woman was becoming very sluggish in her movements. Perhaps she was hoping limiting her movements would help limit the bliss her body was being introduced over and over again. But it did not matter, motion or not, the device read Daphnee's reactions and adapted constantly. NICE labs had gathered alot of data when it was last used on Kite and now the device would not short out and adjusted far quicker to a human female's needs.

"Hmm?" Vera's guidance was needed once more as Daphnee brought a few foodstuffs that may be on the verge of expiring. Of course the school ensured such things would not spoil or remain in her fridge should it happen. But no students on campus knew that. Luckily, very few items had to be carried over to the table. "You may throw them out if you feel they are questionable, pet," she answered before adding, "But I best have something to eat later in the day. You would not want your Mistress to go hungry now." So the choice was Daphnee's. Of course, carrying any questionable food out to the trash would be a bit of a walk and there was still the rest of the kitchen to go through. Thankfully, there was not much in the form of dirty dishes. Vera or her pets usually cleaned them up the moment they are used.

Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:28 pm

Green eyes went a little wide as the device was rather persistent. She was trying to recover from it but the device kept at it, kept adjust and driving her wild. Her thighs were already thick with her juices again and she nodded in response to the question.

“Of course Mistress. I wouldn't dream of you going without.” She pauses and thinks. It too embarrassing but she does offer it now with a blush staining her cheeks.

“I would hate for my Mistress to get sick. I shall throw these out. Shall I get you something else? What would you prefer Mistress?” Her cheeks stain with a blush of embarrassment. To go out and be seen like this? Let alone make it to the trash. No doubt she was taking on more than she could handle, it was doubtful she would make it to the dumpster let alone to the Mall and back but she was determined to try if it pleased her Mistress.

Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:25 pm

The flush of embarassment revealed just what was going through Daphnee's mind upon giving the offer. The slave truly thought she would be sent outside in nothing but a cat outfit while dripping nectar all down those trembling thighs. Vera could be cruel but she generally did so within the bounds of the rules with a few exceptions. But if her pet wanted to take out the trash and bring her back something, who was she to stop her? "You may but change back into your uniform first. You may wear the collar if you like to show you are owned by someone. I will let you decide what to bring back. I expect you to make me a meal this evening, slave," Vera answered.

Now whether the girl makes the meal herself or orders it mattered little to Vera at least for today. She did not recall the woman saying anything about having any ability to cook so she would not force it upon her for now. Vera would admire her lovely pet as she peeled off those juice soaked panties and slowly changed into her uniform again. The device was still on the medium setting. Would she have to endure with the ever adapting device the entire way down and back? "My... You seem to be a bit out of breath, my little slut," she cooed softly, "If you must stop to relieve yourself, remember what you must chant to yourself. Do it only when no one is watching. I cannot have you breaking the rules now." With that warning, Daphnee would be ready for her long enduring journey of bliss.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:10 pm

“Yes, Mistress.” She strips even as she considers what to prepared for later. She isn't a great cook but a passable one though even so she considers what dishes she knew how to best prepare. If she went to complicated she'd be sure to mess it up and yet she didn't want to make it plain either.

For a moment her concern over rode the pleasure she was feeling but it certainly came back in force as she concluded the thought that she had. She figured she'd settle two birds with one stone here. If she prepared some sort of pasta dish here then she could make enough to ensure there would be left overs.

She makes sure she has her purse with her to pay for a few things, cleans off her thighs again then grabs the trash. For the first 100 meters or so things are tolerable but the ever adjusting device starts to wreck havoc on her.

She makes it to the dumpster to throw out the food and nearly succumbs there. She leans against the dumpster panting as the merciless toy brings her to another orgasm, her panties soak. She sits there on her knees for about ten minutes fighting the urge, pulling it together before making the long trek to the shopping mall to grab the supplies she's after.

Before she gets to the shops she has to find a secluded place between two trees in the bushes. She laments in having to endure the wait for two students to clear out then plunges her fingers inside her wildly, envisioning they were Vera's fingers. Between pants she struggles out her mantra, reaches her release and thinks she's cleared her head though in a few short moments her desire builds again.

“You're fucking kidding me!” Fortunately she had followed her Mistress' instructions so no one is around. Some how she keeps it together, gets the things she needs to make Luigini and manages to make it back to the tower, relieved to some how have endured it all though her panties are drenched by this stage and she smells heavily of sex. She was relieved now. She'd be back soon enough ...

Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next