View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 4:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Reprogramming the Mind [for Kanoe] 

Post Re: Reprogramming the Mind [for Kanoe]
Kana was not even breathing heavy once it was all over with. The witch waited for feeling to return her legs before cleaning up and making herself as presentable as possible. She found the magical being waiting for her and off they went. They explored what felt like the entire island. Of course that was not true but the techs were careful to only include areas students may be able to reach. The shipyard where the guests flew in was not included in the search at all.

It was odd, wandering the forests without any sign of any creatures or animals at all. Did Kana really succeed in removing them all. She even took control of the staff and dealt with NICE labs. It was too good to be true. But this all came at a cost. Kana was the only being left with any magic at all, everyone else completely drained of their powers. This little girl now had control over the entire island.

The creature was pleased with herself and decided to move on to taking apprentices. Kanoe lowered her gaze at the teasing tone her owner had taken her. "You... You said you would take me as a disciple, Kana," she said softly, knowing the woman had not forgotten. She wanted her powers back. But that was impossible now. All she could do was take whatever scraps this being of mana will toss her. The student waited with her hands folded over her lap, her eyes lowered submissively. What was going to happen now that Kana had her revenge?

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:47 pm

Kana smirked, seemingly pleased at how she had trained the witch. "Yes, I do believe I did, Kanoe. Fair enough, you have been a faithful servant. I do expect the same standards from you, however. Don't expect our relationship to change... Others may become my disciples, but you will always be my pet." Kana gave her a glare as she gestured for the witch to follow her, taking off again and making a beeline for the school buildings. "Insequor." The command to follow her hung in the air behind her, compelling Kanoe to obey, a superficial command but one meant to remind her that Kana would always be the one in control.

It was not as arduous a walk as the recent journey had been, but after a long day it was a welcome respite. Into the main building Kana went, uncaring of whenever Kanoe wanted to or not. With no monsters or the administration to get in her way, the students were no longer a factor, after all. Even if they all stood up to her together, Kana would still bend them to her will all the same. The two didn't stop until they had reached an empty classroom, Kana ushering Kanoe inside before magically sealing the door, black runes appearing along the frame. Further demonstrations of her magic sent shadows wrapping over numerous chairs and desks, picking them all up and stacking them neatly along the back of the room, leaving a barren floor.

Over the floor, black flames ignited and burned into the ground as they moved, following the silent instructions of Kana, forming a large circle in the middle of the room. It grew more intricate and elaborated, as smaller flames burned in runes and drew smaller circles inside the larger one. Before long, a complex structure of circles and lines and runes was prepared, lifted and analyzed from numerous texts that had been uploaded to the internet, cannibalized by the team for the purpose of realism. "Step inside the circle, place yourself at the center, now." As soon as Kanoe did as she had been commanded, Kana stood at the edge of the circle, facing her as she uttered another command, ordering the witch to get on her knees. "Genibus Nitor."

Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:40 pm

She did not need to reminded that her fate will not change. All her studies to try and fight back against the island only to be enslaved by the very same power, what irony! But even knowing that the witch would obey, Kana uttered a specific command that made Kanoe's body move against her will. One leg after another went before the dark witch as she obediently followed the magical creature back to campus and into the main building.

There were no more threats on the island besides Kana herself. Everyone avoided the petite spellcaster as she led her pet into another an empty classroom. The being took it upon herself to clear the floor using her powers before covering it with magical runes. Kanoe did not recognize the runes beyond a few which came to no surprise due to her inexperience (and the fact the techs were making some of it up). Kana ordered to step into the ritual circle, even including 'now' to show she was not playing around. Kanoe had no other choice but to complay. This time she had control of her body at least until she stepped into the circle. Another command she did not recognize was given and she suddenly found herself on her knees. She could only assume this was some sort of magic that made her immediately act on these unknown commands.

Resting her hands over her knees, the witch kept her head lowered. She stared at the woman's feet, awaiting further orders or for the ritual to begin.

Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:20 pm

The team was indeed pleased to see that the commands had taken firm root in Kanoe's psyche, ensuring that she would obey without question. There was no danger of anyone, human or monster, taking advantage of this even if they knew the commands as well, as the scientists had taken the step of providing subliminal messaging, layering every command with Dr. Steiner's voice, essentially making sure that only the doctor would be able to do so. This was merely the final phrase of their procedure, quality control.

As soon as she was on her knees, the witch was left there as Kana began whispering, producing spidery words of power that charged the air around them both, her magic flowing around Kanoe. Then came the burning sensation again, as part of the witch's brands began to come undone, dissipating into the air like black smoke while tendrils burned further brands, this time spreading all the way to her fingers and toes, making it impossible for her uniform to hide any of it as the curse was altered. By the end of the spell, the brands remained on Kanoe, the key runes around her chest having been removed and their accompanying lines gone.

Without them, mana suddenly rushed into Kanoe, flooding her body and shocking atrophied leylines back into life, renewing and filling them with vitality once more. The inhibitors began to ease off, allowing the witch to sense mana again, a huge pool of it in Kana and the presence of it in herself once more. Before long, the inhibitors were down to only half of their usual suppressing power, allowing the witch the illusion of being able to detect things even more clearly, perhaps even try her hand at a spell. It was then that Kana stepped away, looking over the trembling form of her slave, a sheen of perspiration left behind from the transformation. "Responsio Mihi!" Kana spoke curtly, demanding the witch to answer her, expecting gratitude as well as further promises of servitude and obedience.

Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:52 pm

The dark witch cried out as once more, fire melted her veins. Nails dug into the floor as some of the runes branded to her flesh were burned away. By the time the process was over, Kanoe was gasping out soft sobs. Tears trickled down her cheeks. Her entire body ached. But, she also felt a surge of power as her mana returned to her. Of course, it paled in comparison to Kana but it was at least above those who had no potential or had theirs stolen away.

Sweat dripped down her body. It felt as if she ran a marathon and every muscle in her body cried out for rest. But rest did not come as a new order was given. Kanoe found herself bowing her head before Kana, words automatically falling from her lips. "Thank you, Mistress! My powers are yours to do as you see fit. My mind, my body, my soul, are yours. I will serve you until you see fit to discard me." Kanoe's eyes widen as every word was spoken. Why did she say something like that? It was inevitable but it fell from her so easily. It had to be Kana's power. Head still bowed down, Kanoe could not bear to raise her head. She felt like she was a pupper on strings, powerless even with the mana surging through her body right now.

Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:17 pm

Kana smiled, pleased by the servility, even if it was compulsive. Edging forward until she stood right before her slave, the petite girl leaned down, sitting on the balls of her feet. "Good. Very good. You may practice your spells whenever you've the free time, but I am your foremost priority, never forget that. You may speak with the other disciples once I have chosen them and assist them if they ask for it. But beyond that, you will have nothing to do with them. Your mind, your body, and your soul belongs to me alone."

With that, Kana stood up, placing a hand on Kanoe's head, murmuring several words that brought forth further sensations, the feeling of her cock melting back into her body, her clit restored to her. "But for now, a test of your loyalty. The students will be taught to obey me in due time. Until then, let them talk, let them whisper. Let them wonder what is to come." Kana smiled as she took off her hand. "I will seek out others to become disciples. Meanwhile, you will strip down and return to my room, naked. Show them your loyalty to me and their fate that shall come in due time." Then she ended it with another command, demanding obedience, "Obtempero!"

Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:30 pm

The rules were straightforward. She could practice her magic whenever she was not with Kana or doing a task from her. The other students she could speak to but could only assist them if they request it. It seemed unlikely any would approach her after all this. The final thing was just repeating what the dark witch had given up already to the being. She was slave, it was as simple as that.

A soft gasp escaped her as she felt her cock shrink back into an ordinary clitoris. It felt so good to be rid of all that unneeded tension and pressure. Kanoe took slow deep breaths, whispering a quick 'Thank you, Mistress' before Kana moved on to giving more orders. Again, another magical command was given. Her body jolts and she found herself nodding. "Yes, Mistress," she said softly, "It will be done..."

Just like that, fingers were unbuttoning the witch's blouse as she stripped before her new owner. Within moments, her uniform and undergarments were in a neat pile before her as she rose to her feet. Without a word, she took her leave and proceeded down the halls. Her raven black hair trailed behind glistening nude form as she walked. Students gazed at her body, causing heat to rise in the woman's cheeks. Her eyes were lowered submissively. The others knew where she had come from and avoided her like the plague. She was alone. All she had was Kana now.

She assumed the room she woke up in before was Kana's room and headed for there. Once there, she would do her best to clean up and collapse on the bed. She was not in the mood or any condition to focus on her studies at the moment.

Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:59 pm

It would be quite late when the door opened, Kana entering the room and shutting the door behind her. She looked quite exhausted, as if raising disciples had tired her out. Wordlessly, she began undoing her attire, peeling off the uniform piece by piece and depositing them on the ground like some petulant child before approaching the bed in the nude. Sliding onto the luxurious blankets, Kana sighed happily as she stretched her lithe body before lying on her side.

Without warning, she muttered the mystical words that triggered Kanoe's transformation again, her black brands burning for a moment as the girl's clit suddenly expanded into the throbbing meat she had been endowed with earlier. The petite woman followed it up with another command, sending arousal flowing through her body. A second command, "Abnego Soporatus," would ensure that Kanoe would be unable to cum with neither her cock or her cunt, not until Kana released the spell. This way, it would ensure that the witch could last longer, constantly frustrated by her inability to blow her load. "Mmm, you know what to do. Fuck me until I can't even move, rape me until I'm so worn out, then... you may come."

Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:13 pm

"Ahhnnn!" Kanoe woke to the burning sensation in her clitoris. Once more, the sensitive nub grew long and thick, transforming into an erect penis. The witch was already trembling which only grew worse as pleasure suddenly spiked through her body. She rolled onto her back, body arching. A command was spoken though it was unclear what it did. The dark witch would know its purpose soon enough.

"Y-Yes, M-Mistress," she gasped, siting up and mounting on top of the petite female. Her cock was drooling precum as was her netherlips. Her entire body was tingling like erotic need. The heat came in waves, rushing over entire body from head to toe. Her nipples became erect on top of those swollen globes. The luscious udders bounced and swayed as she suddenly slammed her hips into Kana's body. She hooked an arm under each leg, pushing them both high up to make it even easier to plow into the magical being.

"Uuuhhhnnn... Ooouuugggghhh!" Her cock spasmed madly inside those tight velvet depths. It felt like Kana's cunt was crushin her cock, milking it long and hard. This only made each thrust all the more debilitating. Kanoe's eyes fluttered and rolled back. The sensations rippled right into her clitcock and into her very core. Her insides were turning to mush, melting away into pure lustful desire. But she still could not achieve climax. She pounded her hips harder and faster. She felt her cock swelling with thick globs of seed. But not a single drop left her tip.

"Oh Goddess! Please! Please! I can't take it!" she screamed, fucking the woman as hard as she could. Kana was not human though. The being could easily outlast her. Was it even possible for her to fuck the being into exhaustion without losing her mind? Tears ran down the woman's cheeks. Drool dribbled out of her gaping mouth. Her hips slapped against Kana's tight ass while her cock sawed right into the clinging cunt. Her hips twitched violently, held at the brink but with no sign of relief.

Once more, her willpower gave and her mind began to break. Her body went into autopilot as she fucked her Mistress over and over, doing her best to try and make her climax and wear her down. But in the end, Kanoe was only mortal.

Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:36 am

Kana panted and gasp with pleasure as her slave carried out the command, moaning loud with every slam of the witch's cock against her tight sex. She ignored the woman's screams of desperation, not caring about how hard it was on Kanoe as long as she could keep on moving her hips, as long as the fucking didn't stop. Though, it didn't take take her long to sense that the witch was rapidly giving out. "Responsio Mihi!" Kana shouted out, the command dragging the witch's mind back from the edge as she placed her hand on Kanoe's forehead, mana searing into the skin.

Technicians recalibrate the equipment to drop Kanoe into the deepest part of her subconscious, enabling her to only feel pleasure and carry out her orders without exhaustion, taking advantage of the command's hypnotic effects. At the same time, the floating body in the canister began to have its mana channeled back into her, providing the witch with more and more energy. In this manner, Kanoe was having her body rejuvenated and her mind fortified, or at least in this nightmare. The inhibitors powered down to only a fraction, allowing that mana to move around Kanoe unhindered. "Silly me, I forgot... We're linked now, so gorge yourself on my mana! Use it to revitalize yourself!" Though, she was keeping a tight grip on that mana, ensuring that the witch couldn't use it against her.

Pushing her slave's arms out of the way, Kana slipped her legs around Kanoe's waist and locked them behind her back while murmuring another command, "Soporatus!" The previous spell broken, the witch was at last allowed to cum, Kana expecting a large load to fill her up before ordering her slave to keep on going. With her mana restored to her and her mind separated here, Kanoe could now go all out, a necessity in order to begin wrapping up the procedure and begin awakening her mind and bring her back into reality. In a way, it was a test from Dr. Steiner to see whenever she could manage it or not.

Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:56 am

The magical being reacted to Kanoe's swollen cock drilling right into the creature's clinging vagina. The witch was fading fast only to be yanked back into 'reality'. Mana seared through her body though there was no pain this time. There was only bliss as she felt her body and mind be revitalized. Control returned to the woman as she rotated her hips with each thrust, sawing the engorged meat along her Mistress's g-spot.

Kana's legs wrapped around her waist, pulling the witch close and not letting go. Her searing hot tip slammed against the woman's cervix as she let forth a blissful wail, pumping wave after wave of hot spunk right into the Mistress's womb. Kanoe's real body shuddered in orgasm but her mental self seemed just fine despite the long drawn out release. The witch immediately continued fucking Kana, pushing her cock right into the petite woman's tight anus. Kanoe no longer held back or was concern for her well being. She fucked her owner and would not stop, draining more and more mana to keep herself going.

Kanoe would blow her load over and over again only to feel her cock pulse and become fully erect and ready for more. She filled that tight ass before flipping her partner around and fucking her from behind, taking both holes for another round. She grabbed Kana's head and forced her manmeat down her throat, forcing her mistress to gulp and swallow around the thick member. Kanoe would not stop, letting her body recover with Kana's strength and fucking her somemore.

Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:03 am

As Kanoe finally allowed herself loose, taking advantage of her cock's constant need to be satisfied and Kana's demand to be fucked unconscious, the team went ahead with the final stage of everything they had been doing. As the witch forced herself on Kana, the scientists began preparing the canister to be emptied and Kanoe's body removed, calling up additional technicians to get a gurney ready. They would allow Kanoe to continue fucking the nonexistent Kana until she herself passes out finally passed out after a long ordeal.

After everything she had gone through, mentally, Kanoe had been allowed to rest in a bed for as long as she could. It was only when they detected that she was on the verge of awakening that they informed Dr. Steiner, who promptly returned and went straight to her precious little slave. She would remember nothing save for a very, very bad dream... or a very good one, depending on how you look at it. But perhaps the dream would have been better compared to what Kanoe would surely go through now that she had returned to Dr. Steiner's care.

The doctor smiled as she stood at the foot of the bed, looking at Kanoe. "I trust you've had a very good sleep, yes? I do hope you are feeling better, because we have much to do." Dr. Steiner gestured for her to get out of bed and seat herself at a nearby table, not wishing to reveal the command words she had buried inside the girl's psyche until it was the proper time. Surprisingly enough, she would find that she was dressed, in a white shirt and pants that were predictably a size too small, but it was better than being naked. "I'll have someone bring up breakfast for you, then you have an examination. Oh yes, I'm afraid you will be staying here a bit longer, considering that you've been recovering from exhaustion for nearly two days now."

With that, Dr. Steiner left, leaving Kanoe to ponder.

Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4