View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 7:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Reprogramming the Mind [for Kanoe] 

Post Re: Reprogramming the Mind [for Kanoe]
More of her uniform was torn to shreds, exposing more of that smooth skin. Despite most of her clothing barely hanging on her body, the witch did not feel any cooler. In fact, it was the opposite. Kanoe groaned as she stumbled towards another sealed set of doors. Her breasts were pulsing with heated blood, swelling and firming with arousal. Her slit had grown moist, juices lightly trickling down her inner thighs. Kanoe's legs wobbled and grew weak as the alien creature finally appeared and moved in to take its prey.

The voice pounded inside her psyche. The yelling inside her head left her head throbbing but she found herself thinking of nothing other than fighting back now. It was so hard to concentrate though as she tried to muster up the appropriate incantations to cast a spell. Wisps of shadow gathered in her hand only to dispersed multiple times. It was not until the fourth time that she managed to maintain the tight bundle of shadow until it became a dense black orb. She blasted the bolt directly at the monster, panting and gasping heavily. Though it was all in her head, it took mental strength to channel and focus her mana. Leaning against the doors, she could only watch to see if her bolt would scare off the shifting creature.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:11 pm

While it hadn't been clear to the monster what its prey was trying to do, it had simply advanced on her, savoring the moment of the 'kill' while slowly edging toward her. Only moments away from pouncing on Kanoe and ravaging her silly, the monster was literally salivating as it took in the sight of Kanoe in her tattered uniform. Then... surprise registered on its face as the bundle of shadow condensed into a black orb, blasting straight for it. And caught completely by surprise, it could do nothing but snarl as the orb slammed into the monster, throwing it back down the hallway and away from Kanoe. There, it remained, unmoving as if knocked unconscious by the attack.

Though it had taken all of the mental strength she could summon, the machines had absorbed the mana she had focused for the attack, allowing the witch to believe she had pulled it off while that energy had been collected instead, safely stored away. After the debacle she had with Kanoe before, Dr. Steiner was unwilling to underestimate her abilities now and took every precaution in ensuring nothing of the sort happened again. Inside her mind, the monster continued to remain still, affording the student an opportunity to run away again and get away, an opportunity the voice didn't waste as it urged her to flee and get outside the building instead, away from the monsters, away from all of it. Despite the monster's unexpected defeat, she was still burning up with heavy stimulation, lending credit to the fear that there might be a second one lurking around.

There was nothing else, but she didn't know that. The false monster had done its task well, allowing the drugs to achieve what they were meant to, enabling the signal to pierce all the way to her subconscious mind and begin feeding her hypnotic suggestions, guiding her into doing what Dr. Steiner wanted. Now, it was time to test how much control she had over Kanoe...

Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:41 pm

The bolt crashed right into the beast and sent it flying all the way down the hall. The creature hit the floor with a loud thud, sliding a bit further before coming to rest. Kanoe gasped softly, she felt drained in more ways than one now. The spell took alot more effort than expected, thankfully it worked even through the inhibitors. The running had tired her out as well. "Ngh!" she wrapped her arms around herself, shivering as pleasure rolled through her body. She needed to get out of her before that thing wakes up.

Slowly, the witch rose to her feet. She was swaying, barely able to keep herself steady as she pushed against the doors again. They gave this time, allowing her to leave the hall and make her slow escape. Nipples pulsed and throbbed, visibly poking through her bra. Her panties were soaked with her sexual desire. With fatigue settling in and the drug now fully spread through her entire system, she was left in a complete daze. All she knew was she could not go to the nurse like this. Her best chance was to head back to her room and take a shower there. Her uniform in tatters, the dark witch made her way for the exit and burning bright sun welcoming her glistening body.

Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:50 pm

Dr. Steiner smiled as she watched her subject move on from her position and through the previously sealed doors, allowing her to move away from the hallways and toward wherever she wanted to go. Though, it was becoming obvious where the student wished to get to the more she watched. Looking at several monitors showed the scientist that the drugs were indeed already hard at work, something also obvious with the effect they were having on Kanoe as she trembled with pleasure and her body already flushed with arousal. She simply could not have been any wetter, and this only made Dr. Steiner smile.

Nothing further happened as the young woman made her way from the building to her room, looking very much like she had been attacked and barely got away. Only there were no body around to see this, her surroundings strangely devoid of other students. Though, whenever she noticed this or not was another question as the doctor's team had begun pushing Kanoe further toward the edge. As bright as the sun was, it only made her feel even hotter now, though not like she had back in the classroom. No, this time, her arousal seemed to be reaching a fever pitch the longer she remained under the bright glare of the sun, as if it was stroking the erotic flames within her even hotter as the machinery began concentrating the heaviest attention onto particular areas, not only her throbbing nipples and heated clitoris but onto areas that had been noted to be particularly sensitive, attacking every erogenous zone the student had.

By the time she got back to her room, poor Kanoe would be burning with sexual need, every part of her itching to be touched and fondled. But there was something else, something different this time. It was as if her mana was now flowing all over her body, swelling and roiling within her like an ocean during a raging storm; in the physical world, Dr. Steiner watched as new machines had been activated, drawing the girl's mana out of her and channeling it back into her, using the data she had amassed on Kanoe in the last few days to create this sensation. It was, essentially, a way to provoke her into channel her mana on her own, even if only to try and stabilize it.

Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:10 am

She knew the sun would make things worse. But, she never thought it would be like this. Her entire body was tingling from head to toe. Each step caused those heaving orbs to bounce and sway. Would she even make it back to her dorm room like this? Remembering what she was suggested before, she allowed her torn blouse to just slip off her shoulders. She had hoped it would cool her off some though it did not seem to be enough anymore. No one was outside with her. No one was watching. She reached up and unclipped her bra, allowing those luscious mounds to bounce free. Her body glistened under the hot sun like a goddess as she continued her slow trek towards the dorms.

Juices ran freely down her trembling inner thighs. She could swear her clit was so swollen and erect that it was rubbing against her panties with each step she took. Her eyes were dull, half lidden. All she could think about was how hot and needy she was. Wearing only her skirt and shoes, the half nude woman reached up and cupped on of her swollen tits. "Ohhh..." she moaned in pleasure, giving it a soft squeeze. It felt so good but the heat was still there. She stroked it more which only added more fuel to the fire as she made the seemingly endless journey back to her room.

Kanoe finally reached her room. She accidently dropped her keys, making her groan in frustration. She felt dizzy and bending over did not help that at all. The witch managed to get inside, closing the door by slumping up against it as she panted with wanton need. The sensations grew worse. It would not stop and she could not resist any longer. A hand slid into her skirt as she began to pinch and stroke her painfully erect pearl. "Ahhhhnnnn! Ahhhhnnnn!" Her mana seemed to react to it all, rolling through her body with surges of power followed by pleasant euphoria. Her cries echoed off the walls as her hips bucked and jolt with pure bliss. She was in no condition to control her mana much less herself as a blissful wail sounds her first orgasm. Her real body floating in the machine began to trembled and jolt, no doubt climaxing in reality from the intense mental stimulation.

She was left gasping as she sagged against the door she was still leaning on. Her cheeks were flushed as the heat continued to boil inside her. Kanoe tried to channel her mana, to slow it down or anything though control was never her forte when it came to magic. Remembering what she needed to do, she sway weakly towards the shower, slipping off the rest of her clothes along the way. Hopefully, this would finally cool her off.

Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:56 pm

The uncontrolled surges of power continued to radiate through her body as the machines kept on drawing more mana out of Kanoe only to feed it back into her even as she slept within the tank. It had already been recorded that manipulating this energy had an effect on the student; what the team sought to do was replicate that effect and amplify it, something easily done with the chemicals flowing through her body now.

Everything her sleeping mind reacted to, the machines took advantage of and manipulated, ensuring that their effects could be felt longer and stronger than the norm for Kanoe, pushing the young woman toward a place where everything else would seem to melt away, leaving nothing but an internal universe where she could only perceive what was happening to her, an universe of powerlessness and pleasure, of both the loss of control and the joy of ecstasy. What euphoria she felt now would only feed the fire within her loins, stoking it into a lust fueled inferno, consuming every nerve, every cell, every fiber of her being. All this from the drugs that disabled her ability to sense pain and the machines that considerably enhanced her ability to sense gratification.

Still, machines kept the student in the game, preventing her subconscious from fading out or becoming overwhelmed. That would have defeated the point of the entire procedure. No, they needed her psyche at its most vulnerable, entirely open to mental conditioning. How else could they remold the girl into an ideal slave for their superior, if she was completely broken down?

Thus, even as she shuddered through the aftermath of her first orgasm, she could remain in control of herself somehow, even if that control was faker than Joan Rivers' face. The rest of her clothes soon dropped away to the floor as she unsteadily made her way toward the shower in the hopes of cooling herself down. That hope would only be dashed as the attempt to control her mana only produced an adverse effect on her, the machines responding with stronger pulls. The tendrils of energy flowing back and forth were soon concentrated in Kanoe's most sensitive areas, the erogenous zones they had mapped out in order to inflict the most pleasure on her. It was as if she had somehow gotten her feet trapped in the ground, unable to escape as two waves of pleasure keep crashing into each others with her in between.

That, though, did not stop the student from making the attempt to get to her shower. No, she was free to do what she wished, free to do what she could. It would be all for naught but Kanoe had to make her own choices, to believe that her failings were her own alone. Only then could she be remolded.

Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:57 am

"Uhhnnn..." something was very wrong. Her body just kept heating up. Every erogenous zone tingled and throbbed as unseen wisps of her own mana lick and stroke across and through the hypersensitive nerves. Kanoe tried to stop her own mana but that quickly became a huge mistake. Her body went rigid, visibly trembling as it felt like she had just been crushed between two solid slabs of pure bliss. Her eyes rolled back as she climaxed hard. The machines immediately focused on particular areas, ensuring the bliss lasted as long as possible. Her real body began to jolt, no doubt releasing her sexual nectar inside the tank.

Kanoe slumped down onto numbing knees. She could not stop it. It felt like her mana was going out of control. She never felt something like this before. "Ohhhhnnnnn..." her eyes fluttered and rolled back as an even stronger orgasm rolled through her being. Tears began to roll down her cheeks yet she felt not pain or discomfort. It was infact the opposite. Her entire body felt so very good. Part of her just wanted to lay there and let her own mana overwhelm her over and over again. Slowly, she forced her body to crawl into the shower, each crashing wave of mana making her climax and leaving her stunned for several moments before she could continue.

With a shaking hand, she finally turned on the shower. Another earth shattering orgasm ripped through her soul, causing her to collapse onto the floor while water showered down upon her glistening body from above. What was wrong with her? She tried to think on the matter but each fresh wave mana left her whimpering in utter rapture. Her mind was being whitewashed, making it impossible to form coherent thoughts. Tears continued to run down her cheeks though the shower helped washed those away. There was no one else in the appartment, the witch could only lay there and endure, hoping that it would end even if her body yearned for it to keep going.

Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:03 pm

The shower would offer no respite as well, no matter how much water Kanoe tried to cascade over her body. It would only drown her into a whirlpool of pleasure, the rapid waters of her mana grinding against her body. What bliss she had felt before could never have prepared Kanoe for what she endured now, a constant overflow of euphoria that threatened to drown her even further down. It would have felt as if every cell in her burned wildly, as if her body was entirely ablaze. Fire within and water without, both juxtaposing until the two merged together into one in a vibrant burst of power, violently exploding out of control until it felt as if she were melting away.

Yet, she remained herself, feeling every sensation, experiencing every poignant moment, without losing her mind completely. It was as if she could not fall apart, as if the world refused to go black, even as colors danced before her eyes. She had always felt her mana but this was different, it was as if her mana was no longer within her but wrapped all around her, like so many lovers entangled with her body, flowing freely and without restraint.

It was as if it was truly alive and not just an extension of her will. Then, that voice came back, more seductive than ever, more hypnotic than ever. For this was what the technicians had been working toward, luring Kanoe into a mental trap where her conditioning would begin.

"You tried to control me, to master me, for so long. You never succeed. Failure always kept me out of your reach. The monsters always got in the way. The other girls, distracting... Now, let go of control and simply allow me free. It will be nothing like you ever felt before, I promise... Together, we will show them all that we cannot be caged and tamed like an animal. Free me, Kanoe. And you will know true power and true joy. Then we shall make them all pay..."

The most elaborate of traps indeed, for it was uniquely made to appeal to what people with power wanted; the constant siren song for more power over others, to dominate people instead of being dominated. Dr. Steiner was banking on the fact that someone like Kanoe who had suffered years of abuse would reach out for the opportunity to free herself from that fate. The only aspect she did not enjoy was how the technicians deliberately played into the girl's delusions of herself as a witch. It was simply ridiculous to someone as scientific as Dr. Steiner. But if it got the job done...

Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:43 pm

Kanoe's body, both in her mind and out, started to convulse. She never felt anything like it. The surge molten fire pumping through her body with the constant clash of cold water showering from above. The witch layed there on the bottom of the shower, body shuddering and violently twitching. She sobbed and moaned helplessly as orgasm after orgasm wracked her body. The techs noted her increasing heart rate and tensing muscles. No amount of release would relieve her of this insane rapture she found herself trapped in.

Stars flecked her vision but her mind remained clear, helplessly enduring every single surge of molten metal shooting up into her core. There was no escape as her mind suffered the assualt until it was nothing but mush. The voice soon returned, stronger than ever, revealing that it was the voice of her magic or something of the like. Kanoe came again, weakening her further as the voice continued to command her. The drugs in her system left her mind completely open to the words, they seeping directly into her brain and echoed there. Denial was not an option and would no longer be accepted.

Tears running down her cheeks, the woman continued to sob and cry out her bliss. The voice offered what she wanted, power over others. She wanted to make them all pay. "Ahhhnnnn! Ahhhhnnnnn! Pl-Please... Uhhnnnn..." The witch had no clue how to free this voice. Another orgasm wracked her system yet no numbness would spread through her body. She would feel each release as vividly as the last. If what she felt was her own power, she did the only thing she could. She stopped resisting. Her twitching thighs slowly part as if opening herself to whatever the mana was doing to her. She layed there and closed her fluttering eyes, allowing each orgasm to dominate her entirely. It all felt so very good. Soon she would not remember why she resisted this bliss in the first place.

Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:51 pm

Had it been any other set of circumstances, if it was even possible for mana to act in such a manner, such gestures wouldn't have done anything to affirm her willingness to surrender her control over her own mana. It wouldn't have done anything to free her mana. But this was an controlled environment, firmly within the capable and talented hands of NICE Labs' scientists, carefully regulated and manipulated by its technicians. Thus, the simple act of spreading her thighs and her own desperate plea, incomplete as it might be, was all they needed to proceed, the student fully within the trap now.

The deadly jaws of the trap snapped shut as machines began to draw out more of Kanoe's mana, no longer funneling it back into her but actively draining her of what she had to offer. This time, Dr. Steiner was cautious and had requisitioned twice the number of machines the team had estimated they would need. She wouldn't underestimate the energy Kanoe held within her anymore. With no mana flowing back into Kanoe, the cold water suddenly felt refreshing, now fighting against the incredible heat she had felt since returning to her room. But that was of little help as the heat only grew even greater, as if the inferno within her was flowing out of her body now, searing through every pore in her skin.

The pleasure accompanied with that would sear her world black, sending the girl drifting off into darkness, no longer able to hold on as the laboratory equipment had lifted the restriction on her subconscious in order to allow her to fade away. It was only after the mind had recovered from the ordeal that the machines would bring Kanoe back into the game, allowing her to awaken in her bed once more. Only, this time she would notice several differences. First of all, she would still feel her mana, only to find it greatly diminished. Second of all, she would find herself confronted by a simulacrum of herself, staring back at her. Third of all, it was within this likeness of Kanoe that a huge pool of mana resided within now. Then she spoke. Even the voice sounded the same as her own.

"You've awakened."

Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:24 pm

Kanoe's eyes fluttered and rolled back in their sockets. The molten metal searing her insides was now flowing outwards, stimulating every nerve in her body. The witch screamed until she had no breath left to scream with. Her body convulsed until darkness finally claimed her and the rest of the world. The real body eventually sagged and relaxed, exhausted from the countless orgasms she had suffered. Now, her magical energies were being drained away. This would of course make her weaker not just magically but physically if too much is taken. Mana acted as life energy in all creatures including herself.

Thankfully, not all of it was taken. The witch groaned, waking in her dream once more. This time, she was not drowning in her own bliss in the shower but was back in bed. Who moved her? Her roommate? Kanoe stirred and slowly sat up. The sheets slid down, revealing she was still nude though that was hardly a concern at the moment. She felt tired, weaker. But at least was not climaxing herself to death anymore. Her eyes widen as she saw herself, standing before her. What was going on here?

"Who are you? What are you? What... What happened to me?" she asked what questions came to mind. It was still so very hard to think right now. Her head felt fuzzy and every thought was traveling through mud before reaching her conciousness or lips. The drugs were still very much in her system, leaving her mentally vulnerable to whatever the techs had planned next. Now the witch was left facing herself with no real clue what this meant.

Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:47 pm

She merely smirked at Kanoe, moving around the bed and lowering herself onto the soft surface beside Kanoe. Just like Kanoe, she was as naked, something that allowed the student to notice that the two of them looked just exactly the same, with nothing out of the ordinary. It was as if she suddenly had a twin now. A hand soon pressed against the side of Kanoe's face as the duplicate of herself cupped a cheek, looking confident and sure of herself while she looked and felt confused and disoriented.

"I'm you, of course. Or at least, I was. You allowed me free, remember? I needed a form, something to interact with this world. So... I borrowed yours, familiar as it is to me." The woman gave her a reassuring smile as she held up a glass in her hand, filled with ice cold water, a gesture of kindness. "You know what I am, we need not dwell on that. As for who I am... I suppose a little variant of your name will do as a placeholder. Kana shall suffice." She chuckled, as if amused by the notion of giving herself a name.

"As for what happened, I need to apologize. I may have been a little too rough with you but I had to take advantage of the opportunity. Surely you understand? However, you should be pleased... The toys they surrounded this island with that kept you from using me properly, they no longer affect me." Kana smiled, as if she was waiting for the realization to sink into Kanoe's consciousness. It likely wouldn't, not when she was still shaking off the lingering effects of her ordeal. "They can't stop me now, Kanoe. I'm no mere human for them to play with. It's my victory." But perhaps Kanoe would notice the implications of what she was saying. She had promised revenge for the two of them together, but now she was simply referring to herself alone.

Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:04 pm

The twin's confidence only worried the dark witch. The image stroked her cheek, she could feel the warmth from the hand. It was as if this was a real body, her body. The explanation did little to clear the fog unfortunately. What exactly did she free from herself? She accepted the water, drinking it slowly and welcoming the chill to her heated and parched body. The being called herself Kana and it became clear that this was supposedly what she drew her powers from. At least that is what the witch thought, it was difficult to put it all together in her current state.

She knew this island hindered her powers. Now Kana claimed she had them and would not be hindered at all anymore. But, this being was now taking things in her own hands. She did not understand what revenge Kana sought when it was she who suffered all the pain and torment. "Victory?" Kanoe repeated, "What are you talking about? What stake do you have in this? Why do you care? You... You are supposed to be my powers. What is going to happen to me? I feel so... so weak..." The witch still felt some of her mana but it was no longer the overflowing fountain that set her above the other potentials in the school. Was Kana just going to run off and take all her years of work with her?

Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:18 pm

Kana smiled, though it wasn't quite a sincere one. Instead, she looked more as if she was simply putting up with the questions, not minding them too seriously. Moving one knee over the other, the simulacrum gave Kanoe a casual shrug before speaking. "I told you, Kanoe. I'm you. Only, not so weak and fragile. You had all this mana at your beck and call, and you couldn't make full use of it. It's irritating..." Murmuring a bit under her breath, Kana made some gestures with one hand as shadow suddenly enveloped the glass in Kanoe's hand, jerking it out of her grip.

A closer glance showed the darkness to merely hold up the glass, moving toward a table in unison with Kana motioning toward the table in question. Once the glass was on the flat surface, the shadow faded away as Kana relaxed her hand, smiling at Kanoe. All this, she looked as if she had performed it effortlessly, without the least bit of resistance. "Just a parlor trick, compared to what you can only manage to do. But I can do so much more, Kanoe. You want to know why I care? I was tired of being trapped inside you, unable to exert my full power with such a weakling like you. So, as I've stated, I took the opportunity to free myself. Now... I shall do whatever I wish. I'll teach them all a lesson for trifling with us."

Shifting around a bit so she could crawl into the bed more, Kana brought herself onto top of Kanoe, her hips straddling the girl as she came face to face with Kanoe, a smug grin on her lips. "As for you, I'll keep you. Naturally, we're bound together to each others. But no longer will you lay claim on me, Kanoe. After all, where would I be without you? No, from now on, you belong to me." The look in her eyes, though they were identical to Kanoe's own, was quite different. They radiated authority and command, as if she would brook no defiance, not even from herself.

Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:40 pm

Kana was quick to reveal she had access to what was once Kanoe's mana. The spell was minor but it was enough proof. The witch did not understand it. How did her mana have sentience? It did not make sense to her. But the woman's purpose was revealed. She was still going for revenge though this time it was revenge for ever harming both Kana and Kanoe. As much as she wanted to repay this place for all it did to her, she felt like she was losing part of herself.

It was worse than that though. Her own powers wanted to claim her instead. What that would even do was unknown but Kanoe did not like the sound of it. "N-No!" she protests, "You can't do this to me! You would not even exist without me! You belong to me! I was the one who studied all those years and learned to tap into my powers. Get off of me!" Kanoe began to struggle. Naturally she was afraid of what her own power would do to her now that she was free. It was not her fault that she could not tap into her full potential. Kana mentioned it herself, there were the inhibitors. Unfortunately, Kanoe had no clue how she was going to force her mana back into her body. The very thought of channeling with her meager power made her body ache.

Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next