View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 8:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Reprogramming the Mind [for Kanoe] 

Post Re: Reprogramming the Mind [for Kanoe]
"What you think doesn't matter anymore, Kanoe!" Kana gave her another cold smirk as she pinned the student down, suddenly muttering more spidery words of power. More shadows materialized into existence around Kanoe's wrists, pulling them against her will as if a much greater force was now manipulating her; indeed, that force had a name of its own now, Kana. Both of her hands were forced down onto the bed, on both sides of Kanoe's head, as more shadows wrapped around her ankles and forced them down tightly, stopping Kanoe from thrashing around if she tried. With Kana on top of her, she was completely trapped.

"You may have been the one to study and train, but they're still me! You merely helped yourself to me! You manipulated me like those monsters toyed with you, with no thought or care about me! But aren't you forgetting something...?" Kana smiled as she placed one hand on Kanoe, nestled in between her breasts, before placing the other hand on top of her first hand. "I may not even exist if it wasn't for you, but you wouldn't be a witch if it wasn't for me! You need me more than I need you." With that, heat began to emanate from her hands, flowing straight into Kanoe as black flames suddenly ignited, flowing and covering Kana's hands. There was no pain but there was definitely something else, the sensation of searing heat.

From under her hands, black marks spread out, thin lines of pitch black weaving and zigzagging across her flesh, carrying with them yet more heat that spread through her skin. The lines picked up speed, spreading faster and faster until they began to interlace with each others, forming what looked like symbols and words in some unknown script. Before long, the branding was finished, leaving Kanoe with a body that had black lines spreading across her chest, down her arms and legs, and up to her neck, though they left enormous swathes of her skin unmarked. With their presence, what little mana she could feel suddenly vanished, sealed away by the inhibitor the scientists had brought in for Kanoe personally.

"Now you belong to me, body and soul. I've taken the last of your mana and completed my ascension. This branding..." Kana smirked, lowering her head closer to Kanoe's. "It gives me complete control over your body. You're no longer a witch, Kanoe. No longer even a person. You're just my pet now."

Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:32 pm

Shadows bound the witch. She could not even move a muscle as if her own body was refusing to move past the textureless shadows. Kanoe was left spread eagle on the bed with Kana on top. The dark witch tried to argue but her twin was already moving to finish this. "Auuuughhhh!" Her screams echoed off the wall. What used to be searing pleasure the day before was now as if real fire was burning through her veins. It felt worse than anything her mind could fathom. She cried out more and more, tears streaming down her cheeks. Her body was not being physically harmed but the pain kept growing worse.

Marks spread across her body, the mana branding her with runes she did not have time to even look at. She felt what power she had left, that small spark, sputter out as the ritual finished. Kanoe was left gasping, sobbing as her body radiated agony. Kana explained what she did, reducing the dark witch to something worse than nothing. Her body was trembling but she had no power to fight back with. "Please... Please no... Please," she whimpered and cried, begging for mercy. What was Kana going to do with her now? Keep her hidden away, helpless but alive while she went and got her revenge? Or was she going to make her watch as if she were a silent audience. Kanoe could not take it, losing everything. She wanted death at this point.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:42 pm

It was only now that Kana dispelled the shadows, allowing Kanoe free. Though, she continued to straddle the girl, feeling particularly possessive of her toy. "Stop your pathetic crying, Kanoe. This isn't the end of it." A finger soon traced its way up Kanoe's chest before making its way along her neck, the tip pushing her chin back up against the pillow. "I only took what you had left away because frankly speaking, I don't trust you! But I'll give you a chance to show your loyalty to me." Kana then moved around, settling down onto one side of Kanoe, her body pressed up against the former witch's own as she teased her fingers along Kanoe's marked flesh.

"Once I believe you're sincere, I'd be willing to impart some of my powers, let you be a witch again under my care. Either way, you'll have plenty of chances to prove your loyalty to me while I take what is my due." Kana giggled to herself, seeming lost in thought for several long moments before opening her mouth again to speak. "Once I've dealt with the monsters, I'll take this island for myself, and I'll destroy all their silly little toys. Then you can study to your heart's content, with no fear of being attacked. You can develop your powers as much as you want, without anything stopping you." She stared at Kanoe, expecting her undivided attention.

"But only if you obey me in all things." Kana spoke softly, the tone of her voice making it clear that this was absolutely critical. "Because if you defy me, Kanoe, I'll just do away with you instead, seal you away inside something and abandon you."

Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:56 pm

Her bindings were removed but the witch did not move. It was already been proven she was powerless before Kana and Kana knew this. Tears were still trickling down her cheeks as she looked at the dominant twin. The black marks contrast nicely with her pale unblemished skin. With no power to call her own, there was no way to remove the runes that controlled her. How much control this being had over her was not known yet. It did not seem like Kana was interested in pulling any strings just yet having been satisfied in removing the witch's powers for now.

Now in total control, Kana explained her offer to her host. It was possible to get back some of her powers and continue her studies. The only requirement was to obey the very mana she used to have under her control. Of course this would have to come after Kana was done wrecking havoc on the island. Did this being really have the power to do all this? There was countless monsters on the island with insane powers. Then there was NICE labs and whatever strange tech and experiments they had.

Kanoe was in no place to argue though. "I... I don't have a choice..." she whimpered, "I can't fight you. I am nothing without you. Please forgive me. I will be good. I... I don't want to be nothing anymore..." She felt her heart breaking. She had been broken and enslaved before. Now the very thing she practiced and trained was now taking her as well. Being destroyed by herself, she would have laughed at the situation if she was not too busy trembling in fear.

"What is you wish me to do, Kana?" she asked finally.

Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:12 pm

Kana smiled. It was a smile full of cruelty, the kind of cruelty that could make you kick your own dog for no better reason than because you can. "Yes, you do have no choice. You were always a clever girl, weren't you. Though, this changes nothing. I still don't trust you, if you'll remember that. But I will take what you said into account." She pushed herself up from Kanoe's side, looking down at her pet as she did so. "However, I can't forgive you just yet. I won't accept your apology until I've taken my frustrations out on you."

Kana chuckled as she moved away, moving around until she was back on her knees, right beside Kanoe. "You aren't the only witch on this island. There are others like you, others who have powers of their own. I know them well but you will tell me their names as the first sign of your loyalty to me. The monsters, I can deal with. They've a weakness they don't realize. They're much too invested in this place, too frightened to entertain any actions that might ruin their carnal predations. But to deal with the toy makers, I need more power. Abandon your allies and you will be a step closer to having your own powers restored."

It was not so much a threat from Kana as it was the scientists' way of leading Kanoe into a situation where she would be forced to believe that she had betrayed her friends, or at least what passed for friends. It was the equivalent of Kanoe building her own cage. "I don't care what sort of powers your allies have, just as long as they have mana for me to take. And of course, I won't harm any of them, there's no point to." This time, she gave Kanoe a glare, as if warning her to be careful here, as if she was not willing to accept any deception on the student's part. It was either them or having her powers returned.

Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:31 pm

Her first sign of loyalty was to list the name of every student she had potential. Of course it had no real meaning as Kana already knew this information or at least she should. But, the scientists currently monitoring her did not know and were ready to make note of them all though most were probably in their files already. The fact Kana knew this already made it easier but Kanoe could not shake the fact she may be betraying a level of trust.

There was no room for discussion. Any hesitation or denial would end with her being sealed away forever while this fake lived on as her. Lowering her gaze, she began to speak. "C-Clarice, Aurora, Pia, Narissa, Violet, Saria, Aleace, Taisie, Ally, Tani, Michelle, Aeria, Alice, Marianna, Kite, Zoya, Erica..." The witch listed every student with magical ability or some unique power that she met and was aware of. Being on the island for several years, she knew many though she did not know all on the island and some may have already gone 'missing' at this point. Inside the tank, Kanoe's real body mouthed the names even as she floated in the water in her trance.

It was going to be bad that everyone will have their mana drain and make Kana even stronger. But this was to deal with all the monsters right? Everyone would be safe while she and Kana held all the power. Kanoe was not exactly the most kind of individuals and even her sexual partners she treated with dominance. Now she would have something to hold over each and every one of them.

Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:55 pm

She smiled, clearly pleased. "Good. Very good. Oh, don't worry, when I visit them, I won't use this form. I'll be discreet. Tracking them down won't be simple but fortunately for me you've already been with them. It won't be too difficult..." There could really be no clearer contrast between Kanoe and Kana. One was broken, the other in control. One powerless and the other already lusting after more power. Even physically, one was branded and the other absolutely unmarred. The differences between the two would only grow greater, a widening gulf.

"But that, I can do later. You've shown me that you're at least willing to sell out your friends for me. Another important step forward, my little pet." Kana smirked as she began moving the tip of her middle finger around Kanoe's stomach in a teasing manner, running over some of the runes she had imprinted onto Kanoe. "Now to deal with the matter of my frustrations..." With that, Kana laid her hand down flat on Kanoe's crotch, mana flowing into her hand in the form of rippling black shadows. Then suddenly, without any warning, it felt as if a lightning bolt had struck her sensitive pearl, sending overflowing waves all through her body! Mana flowed into Kanoe, violently swirling and convulsing within her core until...

Flesh quickly swelled, shuddering and pulsating as the magic forcibly transformed Kanoe, her mind and body whitewashed by blinding pleasure. By the time the magic dissipated and Kanoe regained her senses, she would discover that her clit had blossomed into a thick shaft, painfully erect from the experience and standing proudly at an impressive nine inches. Though it shouldn't have been any different from any other, it was still wrought from the clitoris and shared the imposing number of nerve endings, making Kanoe's new tool quite sensitive... A fact that Kana delighted in taking advantage as she suddenly gripped the thick cock in her hand and gave it a quick wank before lowering her mouth over the tip, tongue sliding and licking over it.

Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:45 pm

Kana was 'kind' enough to mention she would change her form so no one would ever know of Kanoe's betrayal. The witch said nothing on it. What could she say? What was done was done and refusing would have only added her to the list of victims as well. Now the being was confident that Kanoe would not try to resist her. Kana now had all she could want. Her former host was now going to be her slave, forever bound to the very power the witch desperately yearned for.

The twin was quick to take advantage of this dominance, bringing a hand down and channeling mana directly into the witch's clitoris. "Aiiiiiieeeeeee!" Kanoe's body arched off the bed though that did nothing to stop the soul numbing heat piercing her now swelling pearl. Juices soaked her inner thighs as the dark witch came and came again. The power was relentless, searing her hazy mind with undeniable bliss. She felt her clitoris pulsing, throbbing madly as it grew and grew. It felt like the very nerves were being stretched across the swelling flesh as more mana pumped directly into the no elongated cock.

Drool trickled out of the corners of Kanoe's mouth. Her eyes were glazed but unconciousness simply would not come. Her cock was oozing precum already. The very air itself felt as if it were caressing and wrapping around the heated rod. Then Kana touched it and the witch found herself falling deeper and deeper into the abyss. "Uuaaaghhh!" The cock visibly jumped to the woman's touch. The quick wank caused it to spasm, spurting clear fluid as Kanoe's eyes rolled back in her head. This was too much for her. She could not take it but she had no choice. Lips wrapped around as the sucking and licking began. Everything quickly became a sexual blur as she felt something being released from her new sexual organ while juices squirt right out of her untouched vagina.

Once more, her real body was visibly shuddering. Her juices pumped right into the water she was floating in. The only thing keeping her in this dream was the machines themselves. Her mind and will broke immediately, succumbing to the will of Kana.

Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:04 pm

The machines certainly did their job well, maintaining the state Kanoe found herself trapped in. Neither could the influence of the technicians be discounted, constantly checking and rechecking her statistics and feeding her body a constant supply of the mind altering drugs nor the scientists that kept the false world and 'Kana' alive, reacting to Kanoe and manipulating her down a preferred path. They all operated together, allowing Dr. Steiner the opportunity to remold Kanoe into a slave tailored to her tastes. It was a testament to what science could accomplish, even against someone who believed in something as ridiculous as magic.

Kana showed no mercy as she lathered attention and spittle on Kanoe's new cock, taking more and more of the member into her mouth. Because she did not need to breath, she lacked a gag reflex of her own, making it easy for the simulacrum to work her way toward swallowing the entirety of Kanoe's tool effortlessly, tongue swirling and working along her length. The cum she spurted out were quickly swallowed, not a single drop spilled. It was then that she suddenly began bobbing her head up and down on the cock, swallowing it all the way to the base each and every time. This, Kana kept up for several minutes, giving Kanoe the chance to experience the joy and terror of being endowed with a dick of her own.

After a while, she stopped and pulled away, slurping against the girl's cock as it left her mouth. "Mmmm, an impressive and delicious cock, you should be happy. Any man would be jealous of you!" She giggled as she kept on taunting the girl, her hand teasing the slippery cock. "But that was only a small demonstration. Now, punishment comes. Sit up, I want you on your knees." Kana smiled as she waited for her pet to comply, moving around until she was right behind Kanoe, their bodies pressed so close together as Kana slid her hands back onto the dick. Quietly, she began murmuring again, calling forth more words of power. No shadows came to answer her call, however. But instead Kanoe could suddenly feel pressure within her penis, as if there were something that had dislodged itself inside her!

Keeping a hand hovering above Kanoe's shaft, Kana giggled as she made a gesture with her other hand, and the object within her began moving up. Swelling and solidifying, it become a small sphere of darkness, slowly making its way toward the tip of Kanoe's penis, bulging up along the underneath of her cock. At this point, a second sphere began making its way up as well, followed behind by a third. By the time the first had reached the tip of Kanoe's shuddering and trembling manhood, there were half a dozen spheres now. But for all of this, Kanoe felt not the slightest bit of pain, the machines preventing her from sensing this.

Instead, all she could feel was bliss unlike any she had experienced before, a bliss that grew greater for every ball of darkness that popped from the tip of her cock and gathered within the palm of her hands. And yet, more spheres materialized at the base of her cock, repeating the intense nightmare she now found herself in, seemingly endless waves of pleasure emanating from her tool. Dr. Steiner wouldn't have been surprised if Kanoe was entirely incapable of saying anything coherently at this point, but in order to ensure that Kana would have the greatest effect on her remolding mind, the girl had to see for herself how dangerous she could be...

Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:14 pm

Pure utter madness, that was the only way to describe the intense sexual chaos that Kanoe's body was experiencing. Kana had the entire length of the witch's new addition lodged in her throat. The dark witch could feel the throat contract, swallowing and gulping around the now constantly shuddering meat. Load after load of the student's spunk blew down Kana's throat which was all hungerly devoured. Her womanly juices soaked the sheets, constantly squirting with a never ending orgasm. The air was filled with the stench of sex as both her mental body and physical convulsed in a series of unyielding rapture.

Her member left Kana's throat and lips with a wet pop, white semen still spurting out from the engorged tip. The ordeal had already broken the dark witch but the twin was not satisfied yet. Her physical and mental strength was depleted. Her mouth hung open, her body still twitching from the massive afterglow that washed over her senses. It did not look like Kanoe was listening when she was commanded to sit up. It was doubtful she could even sit up at this point. Her vitals had spiked though the drugs helped keep her heart from failing. It seemed she was well beyond her limit at this point.

Kana would have to lift Kanoe herself. Her body would rest against the dominant being. Drool trickled out of her gaping mouth. Her eyes dull. Unconciousness would not come, leaving her vulnerable to whats to come. Just when things could not become worse, Kana channeled and produced small swirling beads of darkness. Each bead swirled along the underside of her shaft, causing it shudder madly. By the time it reached the tip, she was spurting semen over the bedsheets. The swirling bead caused the white spunk to fly everywhere as it remained there and more soon joined the first.

Kanoe did not make a sound. Her breath was erratic as she violently spasmed as if in a seizure. She climaxed over and over with both sexual organs. The clitoris of her real body was visibly twitching as if cumming in real life. Her eyes were half lidden and blank. Though the machines ensured she kept the dream going, no other concious thought was filtering through. Her brainwave activities were reaching where they wanted and perhaps even further than that. There was no telling how far the rabbit hole Kanoe's mind would go.

Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:49 pm

It was after Kana had her way with Kanoe, inflicting thunderbolt after thunderbolt of pleasure down onto the witch's rod, keeping her submerged in orgasmic bliss until her mind had extended into vulnerable territory, entirely open and ready to receive anything. Only then did the world melt away, dropping her down into utter darkness. It was only then that the team began taking advantage of Kanoe's state for what they had been assembled to do, firing up different programs to begin their work. Technicians calibrated the machines to keep Kanoe trapped in that state, unconscious and unmoving, her subconscious metaphorically strapped down as the signals being produced finally pierced the deepest part of her psyche. Soon, command words began filtering into Kanoe's psyche, reinforced by scenarios tailored to allow her to learn the phrases and act on them while she slept, essentially conditioning her body to respond whenever she wished to or not.

The entire procedure took nearly two thirds of the day, a necessity as it was not only the mind they were training but the body as well, allowing Dr. Steiner a greater level of control. They were also conditioning the witch to recognize Dr. Steiner, no matter what, so that she would automatically slip into her new state as the doctor's slave, regardless of how much time had passed. Further work had to be put in once Dr. Steiner added a number of requests, as if she was further tailoring the young lady to her personally. In any case, it was only the next day, after she had been allowed to rest in her tank and the team had their testing and coffee breaks in between, that Kanoe finally was allowed to awake.

She would find herself in a bed, not her own room but somewhere else, her body still covered in the brands, cock erect under the silky covers. It would only be a jumble of images, if she tried to remember what happened the day before, or even a few days. The further back she tried to think, the more fragmented the mental picture seemed to her. It was then that the door opened, Kana stepping into the room, wearing an uniform. Only, she no longer looked exactly like Kanoe. Instead, she had become short and petite, her measurements reduced to match, as if she had decided to mingle with the student population. Even the face looked more youthful, more cheerful and friendly, betraying none of her cruel nature. "Come on already! It's time to go on another hunt, see if we can find another monster to destroy! Though, I doubt there are any left on the island now..." She giggled as she ran back into the other room, shouting out for Kanoe to hurry up and get into her uniform!

Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:25 am

The witch sagged in her bonds when she was finally allowed to fade out. But she was far from safe. Her mind was open, the machines making a backdoor to send information in to Kanoe's vulnerable subconcious. A series of sounds and signals fed into her as she floated there unconcious. At first, the sounds were incoherent but they gradually grew clearer as strange commands repeated over and over. The words themselves had no meaning. Her mind a blank slate, she took in the information followed by a dreamlike scenario that played over and over as the words echoed inside her brain. Slowly, her brain would be trained to corelate the command words for certain actions or stimuli.

The process was slow, taking alot of time to ensure each and every command was fully ingrained in Kanoe's subconcious along with recognizing Dr. Steiner as her mistress and owner. The witch was completely powerless to stop these scientists from altering her mind into a proper obedient slave.

Kanoe woke up in a soft bed but immediately noticed the change of location. How long had she been out? She tried to think back only to get a pounding headache. Everything seemed so broken up, making it hard to think clearly. She did feel a bit better overall though. Besides her memory, her mind was clearer as the drugs had finished running through her system. The brands Kana burned into her flesh were still there. She no longer had any spare mana to channel at all.

The dark witch shivered as the sheets lightly grazed her erect phallus. That... thing was also still here and part of her body apparently. Before she could think further on the matter, Kana came running into the room. The girl made up of what was once her power and potential now no longer looked like her. The petite frame made the being look frailer and more vulnerable than she really was.

Kana was already ordering Kanoe to hurry up. Go hunting? All the monsters dead? Had they been doing this for awhile now? Once again, only fragmented thoughts and headaches came from thinking back on that. The witch sighed and did her best to change into her school uniform. There was one small problem though. Her erect cock could not exactly fit in her skirt much less her panties. "My clothes do not fit with this... addition. Can you remove it, Kana?" she asked, bowing her head in hopes her request does not anger the being.

Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:54 am

"Hmm..." She stood there, holding a finger to her chin as she pretended to ponder on the request, remaining quiet for a moment before... "Nope!" Kana smiled at Kanoe, surprisingly not displeased but rather amused. "We're not going to school, remember? Everyone'll be in classes or at the library or the gym. We're going straight to the forest!" But instead of heading straight for the door, she approached Kanoe, giggling at the sight of the bulging meat that couldn't be hidden by the uniform.

"Oh, but I forgot our morning ritual, didn't I?" Kana looked up at Kanoe, who was certainly taller than her by eight entire inches. It was certainly disconcerting, this mass of mana, as powerful as it made itself out to be, to take such a small and vulnerable form. In all honestly, had the circumstances been different, even Kanoe could have overpowered the petite Kana. The vessel of Kanoe's raw mana smiled as she skipped over to a table and flipped up the back of her skirt, pulling down her panties, enticing the witch to relieve herself of her morning wood. "Like always, no holding back! I want you empty so you can focus on the hunt!" Kana spoke as she placed one arm on the table and spread her already wet labia with the other hand, leaving the branded witch no choice as she suddenly uttered a word, "Stimulo!" sending waves of arousal radiating through her loins...

Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:06 am

Just like that, Kanoe was denied any form of mercy. Instead, she was expected to deal with her morning wood directly. Kana sped up the process by channeling a powerful arousal spell into the dark witch. "Ahhhhnnnn! Oh Goddess!" she cried out as her body practically went autopilot. She grabbed Kana's hips and slammed right against them. "Ahhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhh!" Kanoe cried out over and over, her hot meat drilling right into those tight juicy depths. The petite body made her so very tight, each inch an ordeal as it rammed against the clinging inner walls.

"Uuuhhhnnn... Oooohhhnnnn..." Juices trickled freely down Kanoe's thighs, her own womanhood quivering with excitement from the spell and her own stimulation. Her cock jolt violently, the dark witch nowhere near used to the engorged hypersensitive rod of nerves. Without warning, warm spunk began to pump right into Kana's body. Kanoe's hips kept bucking, slamming harder and faster as tears ran down her cheeks. It all felt so amazing. Nails dug into Kana's hips as she held on as tight as she could. Juices squirt down her thighs as both her sexual organs came in unison.

The ordeal went on what felt like hours before finally the witch's legs gave and she slumped to her knees. Her phallus had finally soften, semen dribbling from the tip and onto the floor. Kanoe was in a complete daze, taking slow shuddering breaths as she had a look of complete awe on her face. Oh god, was she going to have to go through this every morning?

Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:48 pm

Along with her softening cock, the spell of arousal dissipated, allowing her to return to normalcy, or at least what was normal in this nightmare. With Kanoe slumped on the floor, Kana giggled lightly as she pulled her panties back on and fixed her uniform, clearly content to keep the witch's cum inside her for now. Standing right in front of Kanoe, Kana gave her pet a pat on the head before speaking, amusement evident in her voice."There you go, pet! Now clean yourself up and meet me outside, and don't keep me waiting!" She smiles, perfectly innocent looking, as she left behind Kanoe and closed the door right after herself.

Outside, at the entrance to the dorms, Kana sat on the railing as she swung her legs back and forward, whistling softly to herself. As soon as Kanoe came out, she stopped and hopped down, gesturing for her slave to follow her. True to what she had say, there wasn't any other students hanging around, not this early in the morning at any rate. They weren't needed by the scientists at any rate. Thus, Kanoe was led into the forest, Kana zigzagging her way through as she sought out any leads on a monster, any monster at all. For hours, indeed, they searched and searched, barely any words between the two as Kana seemed to be concentrating on seeking out the brutes with her mana.

But there were simply none to be found. Sighing, the petite little finally slowed her romp through the thick woods, walking through the trees until a clearing came into view, punctured by the sight of the school. As soon as the pair had left the forest, Kana stopped, looking back at her slave, a smirk on her lips. "Well, that's everywhere. No monsters left on the island. The staff's under my control now. And that silly little place, the Labs, still hasn't recovered from what I did to it." She then tilted her head as she held a finger against her chin, looking thoughtful for a moment before continuing. "I suppose it's time to start converting the students."

Then Kana brought her attention back onto Kanoe, a smile on her lips. "And start recruiting disciples. I do suppose some of the girls will want their powers back. And some of them will want powers of their own. But who should I start with...?" Kana kept on smiling, clearly taunting the branded student before her, wondering if she would remember the promise Kana had made to her in exchange for serving her. "Any idea, my little pet?"

Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next