View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 3:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Serum (for Minerva) 

Post Re: Serum (for Minerva)
Just one more orgasm ... She considers as she address the warm body before her in her head. Now, she was certainly going to see the agent in the morning and try to make this right but for now she was interested in just delivering this pleasure upon Minerva seeing hat she might not get this opportunity again but seeing that her fellow agent had been use to handling the likes of the Harvesters and other creatures she had been less worried about being reported and arrested than she was in actually loosing the respect of her fellow agent.

She could not worry about that right now focusing on the next orgasm those fingers alternate in their wild exploration of her body as her hand caresses a breast. Her tongue swishing over the entire nipple as her fingers stop their exploration again moving in then down as if reaching into a coin slot for change.

Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:10 pm

Minerva gasped as she felt the fingers exploring her insides faster and faster. Alternating between one finger and another, Minerva could never quite tell when the source of pleasure was coming form. Her gasps were starting to become more desperate as she felt the other hand continue to massage and caresses one of her aroused mounds. The other orb was being pleasure by the tongue of the researcher as the pleasure began to really build in side the red headed agent.

The redhead gasps and breaths became shallower and shallower as she came close to the edge of bliss. It would not that take much more to send the red head into the world of ecstasy.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:26 am

She was pleased of course that Minerva was so close. That tongue of her's swishing against that nipple as she drove the fingers inside the red head. Quick, then slow. She was uncertain of course how Minerva would feel about this but she figured it was bound to be a lot worse if she was unable to drive Minerva to release.

Releasing her breast Luna got up to her feet sealing her lips against Minerva's, requesting admittance into her mouth so that their tongues could dance together if she got that admittance.

Her fingers plunged deep within that core, swirling her fingers against those inner walls as her thumb pressed to that clit rubbing against it.

“Come for me, Minerva,” her voice sweet, low and sultry as she begins to kiss along her neck in brief kisses.

Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:34 am

Minerva moans were now very desperate and shallow as Luna continued to work on the agent. The redhead could feel the finger thrusting and out as fast as they could, even as the brunette's tongue continued to dance against Minerva's nipple.

Suddenly Minerva could feel her breast being released as it bounced softly. The redhead view was soon filled with Luna's face as she leaned in for another kiss. Passionately the two agent's tongues danced with one another.

The researcher's fingers had pressed deep into Minerva's sex at that point. Minerva could only make muffled moans as she felt her clit being played with relentlessly.

As Luna broke the kiss and began to kiss her neck, Minerva's head jerked upwards as she was caught in a powerful orgasm.

Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:17 am

“That's it, cum ...” her fingers fill that pass even quicker between her lips brushing against her neck. Her fingers dig into that passage delighting in that heated warmth that seems to come undone about her fingers.

It is only after that orgasm that she retracts those fingers, teasing her clit for a moment as she rubs against it then gives the red head an apologetic smile embarrassed that she had taken advantage of the situation she eagerly makes her excuses and departs, Minerva mostly free of her restraints at that stage ….

All evening she's thinking about what she had done. Certain she had some data in which to work with but she was uncertain about the last portion of the test.

For the next day she is unavailable after turning over her notes on matters. She dwells upon this, aphrodisiac or not she owed Minerva an apology and it is after the Lieutenant gets off duty that she arrives at her apartment, chiming on the door, a nervous glance about her and her arms casually folded in front of her.

Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:02 am

Minerva found her caught up in complete ecstasy as even as the fingers move the faster inside the redhead. The agents shout only slowly faded as she felt the kisses against her neck.

Eventually her head dropped down as the researcher's fingers pulled out of her wet sex. For a moment the redhead moaned as she felt the brunette play the with Minerva's special pearl. Finally Luna gave a embarrassed smiled as she left Minerva to catch her breath and mostly free of her restraints.

It was until the next day, that Minerva heard anything about the incident. The agent heard the door chime to her apartment. The redhead went to answer the door dressed in her dress uniform, however she was surprised to find Luna at her door, nervously awaiting the agent.

Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:02 am

She could not resist suckling her own fingers before she went, cleaning them of her juices. It was all that night though that she considered and reconsidered her actions. She had even dreamed about it. Yes, it was hot, it was what she had wanted but it was clear that she had overstepped her position her and could not shake the feeling that she had stepped beyond her role here.

Dressing in a simple blue sun dress today despite not having any plans on leaving the station she did try to look nice as well as casual. Since she had been off duty today she had managed to get away with it too for the most part though soon she would have to start getting use to the uniform right now though she did not worry about it too much though she did draw a few second looks since she stood out a little.

That was fine, however, as the door slide open and her heart beat accelerated as she witnessed the lieutenant there.

“Hi, Lieutenant,” her cheeks a little red, embarrassed as she though about the nigh before as lovely as it was. “I know this is a little unorthodox and as you can see I'm not here in official capacity but could I come in for a moment?”

Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:56 am

Minerva took a moment to look at the researcher. Luna had chosen to wear a simple sun dress that was blue in color. The soon to be agent was trying to show that she was here in not in official one, but one that appeared to be casual. It was kind of an odd choice on the Antares Base, with almost everyone in some sort of uniform. Perhaps with the noticeable exception of some of the SFAs.

Ummm, yes. You may come in. Minerva was a bit hesitant but allowed the sergeant in to her quarters.

Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:40 am

The dress was a bit unusual on the base and there were only a few times that she had been out of uniform though it was important to stress that she was not here in any official role. She is invited in after a moment of hesitance though Luna could not blame her if there were a worse response.

“Thank you.” She supplies a half smile. Her eyes were blue today given her contacts that she was wearing and her eyes slid about casually though she was looking at nothing in particular. The place had appeared fairly standard as far as the living quarters went. Perhaps it was a little larger than standard given her accomplishments in the ADD or maybe it just seemed bigger with the arrangement of the furniture.

“I ...” in her head she just plunged into things but found that it was tougher than she had thought. Like a child trying to explain some wrong doing that they had been involved with.

“About yesterday … I abused my position in the experiment and … got caught up in the moment.”

Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:06 am

The researcher had offered a bit of a smile which seemed more for the sake of conversation than anything else. Minerva was a tad surprised to see that Luna's eyes were blue today instead her normal color. She must have been wearing contacts to change her eye color for some reason or just because she like to try blue that day.

Minerva's room looked a bit larger than normal due to the way the agent had chosen to arrange the furniture. With her accomplishments she probably could have gotten a bigger room, but the redhead frequently clashed with Directorate High Command and did not trust them. As a result, the agent had kept her room ever since she was forced to join the Directorate.

Luna attempted to try to explain what had happened yesterday, but the words were lost to her for a moment as she struggled to speak. Eventually the words came.

I was not thinking clearly either. I am not sure what to say about yesterday.

Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:16 am

“In your state I am not surprised by that.” She shook her head at that and considered. Minerva at least had an excuse, she did not. She was silent for a moment, her gaze cast down at the floor as if there was something interesting there though when she looked up with a blush staining her cheeks.

“I … I'm sorry though words are meaningless … I would like to um, try to make it up to you.”

It was evident that she was nervous as she considered matters. “I, I give you my virginity to do with as you wish … it's the only thing of value I have and how it is lost or given and by whom is your choice ...”

She looked away from Minerva obviously embarrassed about the whole matter that occurred the night before.

Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:27 am

The researcher did present a good point. The redhead was not in any state to make any rational decision. The agent was know for her extraordinary willpower but she was only human. Given enough aphrodisiac and even Minerva would give in. As she had on some missions in the past.

The brunette offered to make it up to the redhead, though Minerva could tell that nervous in the way her body moved. It was then that the former researcher gave her offer to make it up to the redheaded agent.

Give me your virginity. The agent was shocked for a moment. I-I can't take anyone's virginity like that. It might be the fair thing to do, but its not the right thing to do.

She looked away from Minerva obviously embarrassed about the whole matter that occurred the night before.

Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:14 am

She felt a little foolish then and just stood there for a moment. “I'm, I'm sorry ...”

Luna was unsure how to make this right. “But it's OK, I'm fine with it and it's only fair considering what I did ...”

She looked up to the agent then, still red faced and a bit nervous at having to vocalize the offer. “I, I should go,” she didn't want to be too pushy about this after all and figured that it was just the drugs that had fueled a response out of the agent the night before.

Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:26 am

Minerva looked as the woman stood there for a moment. The brunette seemed to be hesitant as she was trying to figure out how to respond to the red haired comment.

I-I apologize...but I have really mixed emotions over it. The young woman was not sure how to respond to the researcher. I am not sure what I felt back there and the drugs confused the matter greatly. Minerva struggled to remain professional as she spoke.

Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:19 am

“There is no need for you to apologize, Lieutenant.” For a second she looked away as if she had been considering something in her mind for a moment. The drugs made the Lieutenant susceptible to her advances she considers though that was a thing that she had realized, that the drugs might be responsible for matters.

“It is yours to do with as you please though. It is only fair and I can't think of anything else ...”

Honestly she couldn't though it was a problem that she had considered before she came here seeing that the drugs could be the influence of everything. She shouldn't have done what she had, there had honestly been regret there though it created this rather awkward situation that she was now in.

“But if you ever change your mind I'm not so hard to locate ...” She considered for a moment then looked back to the agent, a smile creasing her lips briefly as she brought a vial of the serum into view and presented it to her.

“It might be some time before all the adjustments are made for something more durable but I took the liberty of concocting this last night from the test results. It should be effective in working to thwart pheromones and similar attacks like aphrodisiacs for about fifteen minutes before braking down.”

She had to have been working through the night to analyze the data and to have manufactured this serum that she turned over now, the only one in existence right now save for the none altered stuff from the other night.

Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next