View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 3:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Serum (for Minerva) 

Post Re: Serum (for Minerva)
It appeared that former researcher was thinking about what had happened the other day. The aphrodisiac had made things complicated between the two agents. Still Luna made it clear she understood the redhead's position.

The two for a moment stood there in and awkward silence with Luna's back facing the Lieutenant's room. The really struggling how to speak to each other after had happened during the experiment or more after the experiment.

It was then that the brunette turned and looked at Minerva as she brought up the a vial into view. Luna turned and presented the vial to the redhead, to show the product of testing that was performed on Minerva.

Well at least something good came out of this, regardless how this plays out. Your efforts will be greatly appreciated by the Directorate as we finally have something that would give us something to use to protect us from our foes.

How ease is it for you to manufacture this serum? Can you mass produce it?

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:01 am

It had been a tense and awkward moment to say the least though after what she had done to the Lieutenant it was only right to offer her the only thing that she had of any real value. She understood if her hero just wished for her to go given how the matter between them had played out the night before though after presenting her with the serum she had not been tossed out immediately.

She was questioned about the serum and she nodded in response.

“Nearly. It still needs a bit of fine tuning and some adjustments from yesterday's test before we can mass produce it. It shouldn't be long though before we go through all that effort we want to see how it works out in the field with those few tweaks.

“You and a few other girls will be given the serum in with your standard equipment on a trial basis. If there are additional things that need to be worked out we can work on those then mass produce the results so that each time we send out an agent we can supply them with an ampoule of the stuff if it might further the mission along.

“Such as using them or carrying them with a Harvester attack or assault but against pirates and the like unless they have known powers than no, they will not be with standard issue gear though I hope that one day the budget places them amongst the standard issue stuff.”

Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:09 am

Luna explained that there was some fine tuning of the of drugs before mass production could begin. The redheaded agent at least understood the concept, though the details were not that was being the redhead.

The fact that would that she and and the few select agents would be given to the some of the early serum would make feel like her participation was helpful. Good, it is unfortunate that the enemy force us come up with such countermeasures, but we stuff like this to level the playing field.

Your right of course, against generic pirates that only use brute force we can only rely on our training and wits. The Lieutenant nodded, But for those that would mess we with our inhibitions, we have this.

Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:59 am

Damn, she was beautiful, there was no denying that about the women she had admired. She entertained the thought of being the one strapped down to that chair, being worked over by the effects of serum after serum.

There was something thrilling in that thought even though she had crossed the line herself and thought that there was no was that she could atone for what she did. All she could do was offer her virginity in return to be used by the agent anyway that she saw fit.

Luna nodded. “Yes, the serum wouldn't be effective against those creatures or elements that just use brute force to get what they wish.

“It is rather sad that we have to stoop to such means of protection but it is far better than nothing and at least gives a viable defense against those that manipulate the senses.”

She fell silent for a moment as she considers the night before. “I meant what I said before.”

Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:16 am

The brunette before the agent seemed to be lost in thought for a moment. It took that moment before the young reasercher turned new agent to begin to speak again.

Luna agreed that it would not work against those that would simply take agents, but it was still more protection that what the agents had before.

Considering the various monsters that do have the means to manipulate our senses it is a good serum to have for whatever enemy just in case.

Then things went silent for a moment before the former researcher spoke. I understand, but it is still kinda of weird. Maybe we should discuss this a bit more slowly.

Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:23 am

It was some protection at least an while the serum would be ineffective against those that simply took agents for their own pleasure by force it should assist in dealing with those that messed around with the senses at least making it easier to keep a level head when concentration was a must.

Of course, even the serum could not fully protect them, if a monster found that the usual methods did not work it could still take an agent with little fuss though this was a step hopefully in dealing with those like the Harvesters that wrecked so much havoc by the pheromones that they generated and if an agent could get an edge well that was good, right?

Luna nods slowly. “Yes, yes, take your time with it.” She affirmed. She could not rush this as much as she wanted to. It was a good sign at least as Minerva did not come out with a dismissive no. “Whenever you wish to brooch that issue let me know.”

Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:10 am

Okay, sure. The agent took a moment to recompose herself. We should probably talk about any potential assignments you are going to have and what your likely opponents could be.

Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:37 am

They move away from that issue of the other night leaving it behind them for the time being which is probably best the young virgin things considering what had happened. She still doesn't know what came over her then … having her hero there before her, so helpless her fantasies getting to her then but she could not say honestly if she would have done things differently.

In away she had been rejected her though she couldn't say that that was a surprise, it was one of the likely scenarios here though by the sounds of it the agent didn't know what to make of things yet either.

Still, Luna had red that bio more than once, she wasn't to take it from the office but she did, she was a little obsessive in a way but if the agent dealt with Harvesters and the like then surely what little they did … well, little on her end anyway … but in many ways this could be worse, it could be rather unexpected to have to keep your guard up all the time and never once let her hair down.

But unlike the other creatures she was actually remorseful in what she did.

“Well. It looks like I'll get all those jobs that are beneath others. When they do let me after Ven though he has machines and supposedly has a cybernetic implant in his mind that allows him to remotely control any mechanical device that has an on/off switch.

“Since he's pretty dangerous I think they want me to learn the basics first though he's the one that took Vanessa.” She goes silent for a moment reflecting on that day, it didn't seem fair that life for her continued that day or her and effectively ended for Vanessa.

“But there are other dangers to consider like the newly formed Zen Knights, the Harvesters, the Ashlyn … he's fairly small potatoes at the moment, regretfully …

“If he were a bigger target maybe the ADD would allocate more resources to the matter though I guess, well, yeah ...”
She shakes her head and adds a weak smile that never really reaches her eyes.

“It is what it is.”

Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:31 pm

Minerva at least understood the hierarchy at the Directorate. The ADD tended to operate like a sorority, with the more popular agents getting the tasks that would be of the greatest important and one that the Directorate. Agents that were unpopular such as Minerva, or new to the field like Luna got the less desirable or dangerous assignments.

He does sound like he would be various dangerous. It would be very hard to use any equipment near him if had that kind of ability. You would have to rely on just your training and instinct.

The Zen Knights? Minerva had heard of them, but knew little about of them. She had been too focused on the Harvesters and the Ashlyn to really have dealt with the Zen Knights. Apparently they were a bigger threat than she expected.

Well if I hear anything about this Ven character I will make sure you are the first to know. The red head nodded as she spoke. You just have to promise me you won’t do anything rash.

Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:26 am

“Very dangerous, my combat training sucks, my stealth isn't that great either so just his very presence disarms me completely. I think the only saving grace here is that his range seems to be limited so in ship to ship combat it won't be a worry or against his minions but in close he limits people to the use of old firearms and primitive devices that have none of the modern tech.”

Ven of course was a danger though there were things such as sniping him from afar that would work. She had not thought that she would go head to head with him but had already been working on a few things like grenades that emitted an EMP pulse, useful against his minions of course, maybe even Ven himself he had tons of cybernetic components and if Ven was hindered himself then it was unlikely that he could neutralize tech but she had to be careful here.

The atmosphere seemed to have relaxed considerable as they moved away from the topic of the night before.

“The Zen Knights … there were several of them, pirates and slavers that joined together making a fairly large armada of ships. They even got their hands on some powerful Ashen tech. Let's see, I believe it was Agent Haley that destroyed the weapon and caused the failure of the alliance. If I remember right some of them are still together but they aren't so dangerous mow. It seems that without the tech edge they squabbled amongst each other when they lost battles and so on so the bulk of pirates and slavers pulled out of the alliance.”

She smiles. “I appreciate that. Command is keeping me in the dark here, perhaps they realize that I'm not cut out for this, that I'm at too big of a disadvantage here though I have a few tricks I think though nothing that will be of use anytime soon.

"And I won't rush in. By his very nature I can't rush against Ven”

Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:25 pm

The brunette explained that she had not much training in combat and stealth making any action against her opponent very dangerous. Luna explained that he was that not great in ship to ship combat or ranged combat. That would make combat at range probably the best bet especially if the tech did not have electronics in it.

Primitive weapons is not a bad idea. In fact if you can get anything without electronics you should be pretty good. I still rely on my old rifle and pistol and it seems to have done well for me. Although sometimes I do have to use them in ways that I have to say was a bit unconventional. Just some times you do have to think outside the box.

The topic moved away to what happened last night and more about the threats the agents dealt with on a daily basis.

The Zen Knights sounded like a pirate group that at one point had been a major threat until Agent Haley stepped in. Impressive, I glad to see that Agent Haley was able to destroy that weapon and break up the alliance. As long as some part of them exist they will still be a threat, but not nearly as bad as they were before. The redhead had never seen Ashen tech in person, but she knew it would be bad news if it fell into the wrong hands. All the reports that she had read seemed to indicate such.

Minerva frowned at the thought of being kept in the dark, Command likes to keep lots of people in the dark. I sometimes wonder why they do what they do. We agents just have to rely on word of mouth to get a full picture of what is going on.

Good. You should gather as much information as you can, come up with a plan, then proceeed.

Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:27 am

“Hm, perhaps ranged weapons would best,” she agrees though she would need work on her marksmanship. Of course she knew that the woman before here had high marks there being a sniper but after last night she could not impose. There were plenty of instructors that could help out in that regard.

But talk soon shifted to the Zen Knights and Luna is found nod. “Oh, it was most fortunate that she shattered them. I don't think that they are too much of a threat and if their scientist, Quebos, is captured I suspect what remains would fall apart.

“He's the one responsible for interfacing Ashen technology with our own and [color=#FFFF00]figuring out how it works.”

“I know I don't have the experience to go off cold cocked. I can't hope to match someone like you as far as field experience right out of the gate. My only real leg up is my experience with technology which can be useful.

“I know all sorts of computer languages too and can dope out functions that are written in another script even with my interfaces, I can connect to alien computers with my portable one and have a translation program on it that runs translations so I can run it through my own. Even without these interfaces I can dope out a few things.”

Luna nods then and seems to relax a bit from their earlier conversation.

“How do you do it? Dealing with those pressure situations when everything is on the line?”

Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:40 am

Luna explained to the redhead that it was a particular scientist that was the true power behind the rise of the Zen Knights. Without his expertise, the alliance was greatly weakened and looked like it was going to fall apart.

Apparently he had figured out how combine the more common available technology with that of the powerful Ashen. If he was to ever escape, he would be a very dangerous person indeed.

Well, experience will come. You will not have to worry about that. As you spend more time in the field you will get more comfortable with own your abilities. You just have to make sure you never become comfortable with your own surroundings.

The brunette explained that she very familiar with computer languages and could even manipulate alien computers with own code thanks to some translations programs she was familiar with. Minerva was never good at coding, but at very least understood the power of what Luna had, if not how to do it herself.

It was then that the former researcher asked how she dealt with the pressure.

It is kinda hard to explain. I guess I just focus on what needs to be done rather than the consequences of failing. If I just focus on the tasks on hand then I find I can better cope.

Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:38 pm

So those skills would come in time. It had only made sense of course that they would fall into place the more that she had to use something. Field work would be challenging for the young agent no doubt but all the time spent behind a desk was behind her.

This is what she was doing now.

“That's an interesting out look, looking beyond the what ifs and just doing something.” She stepped forward as she seemed to consider this.

“Sort of last night, uh, though I was not thinking about what ifs until it was near too, late. Tell me,” embolden by those words she stepped closer to the agent and draped her hands over her shoulders interlacing her fingers together as she stared at her eyes.

“And what are your instincts telling you now huh?” She leans in close to capture her heroine's lips but does not consume them.

“So how do you cope with this, Lieutenant? You do outrank me now.”

Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:15 am

The newly minted agent seemed to be gather a fair amount of confidence from what the more experienced agent’s words.

It was then the brunette step forward towards the redhead. Her hands came up around Minerva’s shoulders until they had wrapped behind her neck and fingers interlaced with each other. Luna then looked into her blue eyes as the enemy.

Um, that this probably not a great idea right at the moment. Minerva moved her hands up to Luna’s.

Especially after the last time. The research seemed to be pretty persistant.

Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next