View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 2:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 A New Puppet(For Rhaine and Ishtar) 

Post Re: A New Puppet(For Rhaine and Ishtar)
She sees those breast unbound before her as they are, Ishtar's fingers sweeping over them at the command of the ghost. Her eyes get diverted for a moment since she cannot control what she even sees. She feels like a marionette with the ghost pulling her strings.

Her fingers nice and warm as they are inserted into the blue haired girl, pressing inside her with a steady rhythm.

She bends flicking her tongue out against that hidden pearl that she prompts into making an appearance as she tastes the saltiness of the girl's body against her own. Given the unrelenting pace she does think it will be long …

She considers that it will be her turn soon and figures that she was going to try to make a brake for it once the ghost leaves her body. Chances were pretty good that he would possess Ishtar … right now he had a more dominant position and while she tried not to think of it that of course was impossible. Still, she tried to mask her thoughts a little hoping that Wraith did not pick up on them. She tastes g-good ….

Rhaine's Diary

Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:00 pm

Ishtar rolled her breasts against each other and then away as continued to be played with by the possessed blonde above her. N-no...your f-forcing me...t-too...ahhhhh... The young woman was overcome for a moment by sensation of the licks of her special pearl.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:50 am

"Your moans and your body tells me otherwise..." Wraith decides to wrap this half of the session up by moving Rhaine's fingers up and down rather than in and out, determined to make Ishtar cum. Then it would be her turn to play the rapist.

Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:02 am
Profile YIM

She hated doing this, at least if she were the one being attacked it would have been a little more bearable, not that she wanted to be attacked of course! Her time had to be coming up though there was nothing she could do about this as her fingers weren't plunging into those warm depths but were rubbing up and down as they moved against her shallowly.

Poor girl, though it looked as if Ishtar was enjoying this there was no doubt that this had been horrible, that this was by her own hand against her will, against Ishtar's!

She wondered how much enjoyment Ishtar was feeling against this movement of her fingers now. At least the ghost taught her something new, even if she could only look were he did.

I … I want to see her face ... It was a bit of a request since she could no longer control her body. She was curious to see if Ishtar was enjoying this new sensation. If she appeared to maybe she would try it with Dani sometime.

Rhaine's Diary

Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:50 am

Rapidly the blue haired girl began to lose herself to her own lust. Already she could feel the pleasure building inside her. Suddenly the captive blonde moved her fingers in a different direction inside the Ishtar's velvet folds. The new sensation was simply too much for the poor woman and her head jerked back as she let out a loud cry in ecstasy.

Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:26 am

Wraith raises her head just in time for Ishtar's reaction. She clearly enjoyed this new technique, even if it was forced. Now it was Rhaine's turn to be ravaged. He leaves her body and enters Ishtar's, forcing her back as he takes control and reaches up grabbing Rhaine's arm.

Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:35 am
Profile YIM

She watches now, curious as to the reaction as she watches the pleasure flow through Ishtar's face. But as soon as she feel strength return to her limbs she tries to flee but it is no good, even with the control being restored he seems to know what she was planning all along as he force her back.

Rhaine goes wide eyed knowing what is in store for her. In some ways it was worse seeing what was in store for her. Her eyes brimming with tears.

“LET ME GO!” But she already knows that her words would likely be ignored.

Rhaine's Diary

Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:03 am

As Ishtar came down from her moment of bliss, she found herself not being in control of her body. The blue haired girl was confused as she now found herself holding the posessed blonde. What is going on? It was only then that when the words didn't come out her mouth, that she realized that she was not in control of her body.

Sun May 05, 2013 7:58 pm

"Protest all you like, Rhaine. There's no escape." Wraith said, his voice now mixed with Ishtar's as he speaks through her. "But don't worry, you'll get the very same experience this girl had as well. Remember what I told you though, if you don't do as I say, I'll make Dani my next target." With that, he rips away her shirt and bra with surprising strength Ishtar alone didn't possess and begins to gently rub and squeeze her breasts.

"Finally getting it?" Wraith said within Ishtar's mind. "You get to play the rapist now. Maybe next time we do this, we can play with a couple of your costars. Have them tied up so we can toy with them as much as we want without them running away."

Sun May 05, 2013 9:11 pm
Profile YIM

She wanted to fight to do something but what could she do? Especially since anything she did was just going to hurt the other girl and Dani … Rhaine had never been much of a fighter though. It went against her submissive nature and she had been reminded that he threatened Dani as well though there was nothing that stopped him from simply changing her mind and targeting her anyway Rhaine could not be the reason why her beloved was attacked.

Tears brimmed up in her red eyes, the tears of defeat for there was nothing she could do or say to dissuade the ghost as her top was ripped, the shredding loud in her ears, her eyes close in defeat.

Once again she had felt powerless at the hands of one of the residents here. She had no choice but to do as he asked ...

Rhaine's Diary

Tue May 07, 2013 12:50 am

Ishtar was shocked as she saw her own hands grab the outfit that the blonde was wearing and rip it apart. Ishtar knew she was never that strong ever at point of her life. Her own hand reached out and grabbed Rhaine's bra and pulled it free in one simple jerk. She struggled to try to get her hands back under control but it was like she was having an outer body experience, except she could feel everything her body was feeling.

[i]No, please don't make do this. I don't want to do this to her!!!!

Thu May 09, 2013 7:35 am

Rhaine's tears only made the possessed girl grin as Wraith moves behind her and rubs both her breasts and pinches her nipples. "We might have to do this again sometime. Maybe with another girl..." He teases as he continues to fondle her.

"You should know by now your pleas will get you nowhere. I am a being of sadistic and lustful feelings from both the students and the monsters. I do this because it what I am." Wraith told Ishtar. "Besides, you may grow to love this. Next time we should do this with some of your costars. I'm sure they would be fun to play with."

Thu May 09, 2013 8:20 am
Profile YIM

“NOOO!” Hands were upon here as she was gripped and held. Fingers slid against her though the ghost. She was teased, taunted by the thing it's threat obvious as to what it was implying without getting to it. Her breasts gripped , nipples pinched as it molested her.

She was trembling in fear, mostly she knew what was suppose to come up having witnessed what had happened already.

Tears flowed down her cheeks. Dani ...

That was her greatest strength and weakness …

Pleas were only going to fall on deaf ears she realized. She had no bargin power here which prompted fresh tears to roll down her cheeks as her face contorted in horror and disdain.

Rhaine's Diary

Thu May 09, 2013 11:49 am

Ishtar was shocked to see her own body move around behind the blonde girl's as her hands up began to reach up and cup her soft but firm bosom. Soon the blue haired woman's fingers begain to tweak and pinch the nipples of the poor helpless girl.

No, please. Don't make do this with other girls. I don't want to force people into this.

Mon May 13, 2013 7:08 am

Wraith simply chuckles as Rhaine continues to shed tears over what's happening to her. "Just be thankful I'm just using another female to do this. Or perhaps I can find something else and make much more dreadful for you?" He said as he moves one hand down lightly rubbing her pussy as well.

"You seem to be under the impression that your feelings in this matter mean anything to me. Let me assure you, I have no concern for yours or anyone else's feelings about what I do. I feel no remorse or guilt for the girls I have play with in the past, present, or future. I do at least have favorites though, and you are one of them." Wraith explains to Ishtar, laughing at the last part. Being a favorite toy of his only meant they would be played with more frequently.

Mon May 13, 2013 7:16 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next