View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 11:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 A New Puppet(For Rhaine and Ishtar) 

Post Re: A New Puppet(For Rhaine and Ishtar)
Her eyes brimmed up with tears, for Rhaine it did not matter … it this was monster it would have been easier to deal with in a way there would be none of the feelings of guilt here associated with it. This was a monster but inside another student which made things worse in many ways.

To look up and not see some horrid monster intent on raping her was something that she could deal with a lot better than looking up at a fellow student.

Out of the two roles she had accepted this one a bit better though as it made her feel more like the victim than the aggressor which was something.

She shivered as her pussy was touched, the touch light and pleasant. In some ways finding something worse would have helped her though at the same time she did not want anything vicious and was better off with this.

Dani forgive me …

She pleaded to herself though there was nothing to forgive really. She could no more control the responses of her body as her nippples began to stiffen then she could control the need to breath.

Rhaine's Diary

Mon May 13, 2013 9:38 am

Ishar could only watch on helplessly as her body laughs at the poor blonde as she cries in reaction to what the blue hair's body did to her. Already Ishtar hand hand moved to her unwilling partner's lower lips and began to play with them.

I-I am your one of your favorites? The evil laughter coming made it clear that what his intent was. He planned on coming back to her and using her again for acts such as this. N-no, you can't make me do this...y-you have to let me s-stop. The young woman was trying to figure out how to get control of her body but she was helpless with the spirit possessing her.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Mon May 13, 2013 9:46 am

"Heheh, the girl who's body this belongs to is begging me to stop this. Just like you, she's been pushed back within her mind so I can control her body. She can see and feel everything that happens. I think she likes your body." Wraith teases, making Ishtar's fingers barely push past her pussy lip and runs them up and down.

"Your begging and pleading falls on deaf ears. You and every other girl here are nothing but toys to be played with as far as I'm concerned. I will play with you whichever way entertains me most. All you can do is learn to accept it."

Mon May 13, 2013 10:10 am
Profile YIM

She had assumed that Ishtar was fighting this the same way that she had. It was useless to think that the other girl could break free of this influence and had she not experienced it herself she would have not considered matters much more than a sadistic student getting her kicks.

Ishtar was probably a lovely girl, but she wasn't her Dani and making Dani unhappy was perhaps her greatest fear. If a monster attacked her it was usually easier to deal with then this for if anyone saw the two right now there was nothing that showed that there was anything supernatural going on but could be attributed to her being unfaithful.

Her greastest fears revolved around Dani oddly enough and not the monsters on the island as horrifying as they often were. As long as she had some support, some normalacy then it would be easier to bare with.

Even so she was mortified that this was going on. The touch upon her slit though caused her to shiver. She still stuggle to back away but could not do much more than arch her back against the pleasure that she felt.

"Monster!"

Rhaine's Diary

Mon May 13, 2013 5:08 pm

Ishtar felt horrible that her body could be so easily be used to do such things to a fellow student. Already she could feel the warmth of the poor blonde's lower lips and began to rub up and down them. The blue haired student could already feel how wet she was getting.

I-I can't accept it. I h-have to find away to resist. I am not sure how I can do that, but there got to be some way I can.

Mon May 20, 2013 7:20 am

"Heh, name calling will get you nowhere. You may as well just enjoy yourself." Wraith said taking her clit between Ishtar's fingers and gently pinching it.

"I thought I told you, only someone with a strong will can force me out. Perhaps if it was your lover I was doing this to, you might have a slim chance of regaining control. Perhaps we can try to find out sometime..." Wraith teases.

Tue May 21, 2013 12:15 am
Profile YIM

He was right of course. There was nothing she could do but being caught like this … if some monster was ravishing her Rhaine could at least point to that as the culprit, that she did not want this … but with another girl, if she were seen fat chance that Dani believe that she wasn't just diking out with someone. That could have been interpreted as a convenient excuse.

Her chest rose and fell. She tried to squirm back though she gasps feeling the heat of those fingers work over her. They felt so wonderful …

“NOOO … I … I … will not!” She tried to resist but moans at the delicious touch that sweeps over her.

Rhaine's Diary

Tue May 21, 2013 12:30 am

Ishtar could feel her fingers beginning to play with the blonde's special pearl, gently pinching it as the young woman began to squirm in reaction.

No, I won't let you do that Ryu!!!! Ishtar tried to focus her will one last time in one concerted effort to try to free herself from the spirit that was possessing her. Else she would be powerless except to watch what was happening.

Tue May 21, 2013 1:08 am

Ishtar's body would've suddenly stopped what it was doing, her eyes would go back to normal. This was only brief though, as Wraith resumes his torment and leans down licking Rhaine's sex as her clit is pinched.

Wraith groans as Ishtar somehow managed to regain control of her body. But it wasn't strong enough to force him out, and he quick takes over again. "I was merely teasing, but just for that you little wench...Ryu is my next target." He obviously wasn't happy with Ishtar's resistance and intended to make her realize the consequences.

Tue May 21, 2013 4:24 am
Profile YIM

So far she had managed to get off lighter, probably because she wasn't a preferred target which was fine by her. She had experie3nced worse on the island as far as brutality went so this wasn't too bad her main concern was being caught and explaining this, or trying to, to Dani.

Was it over? Ishtar's eyes take on a hint or normalcy for a moment and she scoots back herself as best as she could. She is unable to get very far though before she is again halted by the ghost soon feeling Ishtar's lips upon her she shivers as she let's loose a moan that she tries to stifle.

A hand gripping behind Ishtar's head to keep her in place.

Rhaine's Diary

Tue May 21, 2013 5:45 am

For the briefest of moments Ishtar regained her body, the blue haired student struggled to shake her head as she tried to regain full control of her body. Her control was only brief however, and the young student soon lost control of her body.

Ishtar head soon leaned down and began to lick Rhaine's lower lips. Even as Ishtar did so she felt a hand reach up and try to keep the head over the wet sex even as Ishtar's own hand began to pinch Rhaine's special pearl. N-no you leave Ryu. I won't let you g-get Ryu.

Mon May 27, 2013 6:06 am

"Oh but I will have her. And I will be sure she knows its because of you." Wraith says. "You think I'm going to let you get away with pulling a stunt like that? I will not allow my play things to step out of line." He has Ishtar push her tongue into Rhaine's sex and make it wriggle and swirl around.

Mon May 27, 2013 10:26 am
Profile YIM

Rhaine gasps, her head tilting back as her eyes press closed. Her hand growing firm against the back of Ishtar's head as she gasps feeling that tongue swirling inside her. She does not try to back away now realizing that it was useless at this stage anyway. If she could brake away she could get far any way.

For Dani ... She gasps as her inner walls quiver and her juices roll out against Ishtar's questing tongue. She moans again this time sweeping her hips against Ishtar's face as she tries to get that tongue deeper in order to satisfy the itch with her.

Rhaine's Diary

Mon May 27, 2013 12:11 pm

N-no, I can't let you do that to her. Ishtar knew she had little choice to in the matter but she could not do anything. Even now she could taste the sweet folds of Rhaine's flower as her tongue collected some of the nectar.

Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:11 pm

Wraith keeps using Ishtar's tongue for a bit longer then replaces it with her fingers, pushing them deep inside Rhaine's sex, then moving them in and out. He has her lean back down and lick around her pussy and at her clit.

"And how would you stop me? You can't harm me physically and you lack a strong will to force me out. Even if you could, I would simply take over your lover's body. Face it, you're completely helpless." Wraith says.

Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:19 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next