View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Picking into a Mind (For Alexandra Losev) 

Post Picking into a Mind (For Alexandra Losev)
Ukyo gave a small sigh as she was seated in the private room of the ADD's Psychology and Medical wing. The higher ups had asked for a member of the Psychic and Special Forces Division to come and evaluate the true Psychological state of some new recruits having been recently trained. "Heh...like I need to peek into these weak agents minds anyway, one of these foolish ones should be worth my time.." She muttered scanning the files she had on a few members of them. She and other members of her division would pick one recruit to examine and file up any psycological faults with them.

"Hmm let's see...hmm, Patient A doesn't seem to be much fun.." Ukyo said putting that file to the side and reacing for File B as she calmly scanned her gaze across all 6 Files, A through F glancing at each one in boredom. Her eyes soon returned to file F as she calmly opened it up again looking over the physical details and smirked calmly at what she saw.

"Ooh this one looks interesting, Shokushu Student, rescued and brought into the ADD, skilled with Technology I see, heh I've only dealt with hormonal bimbo's half the time, an intelligent girl should be a fun challenge." She grinned and calmly turned on the intercomm with some of the Medical Personal, "Please do bring Patient F to me right now, Alexandria Losev," Ukyo said calmly turning off the intercomm with a chuckle. "Let's see, if you can handle my power little agent," Ukyo chuckled.

Elsewhere in one of the Medical area's of the wing the same Alexandria Losev was having a simple physical check up, while some doctors checked her vitals, blood pressure and many other vital parts in her body functions. "How're you feeling today Alexandria? Better?" One of the Doctors asked calmly, before one of the Personal walked in and calmly whispered into the doctor's ear. "I see...well it seems your Physical reports are all good, your Blood Pressure is fine, Heart Rate is good, all you need now is the Psychological Evaluation and your good to go," The Doctor said calmly to his patient.

Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:17 pm

Post Re: Picking into a Mind (For Alexandra Losev)
Alexandra had adapted well to her new life as an ADD agent. It was better than the alternative of spending the rest of her life as a sex slave or in a breeding pit. There was so much she still had to learn. It was almost like a dream having gone from a seemingly normal life to one filled with alien monsters and technology one would think was from a sci fi movie or book. Much like her classes back on the island and on Earth, the russian woman showed that she was more than capable of taking in and understanding any and all lessons the ADD provided.

The machines and devices available were absolutely amazing. The techs were more than willing to work with her, using her previous studies of nanotech and other sciences to create a special prototype suit for herself. The suit improved her capabilities greatly during training and made it easier for her to pick up on the basic use of firearms and other combat weapons. She was on her way out to being a full fledged agent of the ADD.

Unfortunately, due to the suit's ability to monitor and adjust her vitals, she was ordered to take it off during her medical examination. Alexandra shivered slightly, standing there in the bay wearing only a thong. Clothing only got in the way of interfacing with her suit so this was all she had underneathe. She could see the doctor's eyes focusing in on her chest. Hmph, seems even in space men were still men. "I would feel better when this is over and I can get dressed again, Doctor," Alexandra replied, "And it is Alexandra not Alexandria." She did not like being in the nude before someone. There was a certain level of vulnerbility in it all. The suit covered her all the way up to her neck it made her feel... protected.

"Thank you, Doctor," she said when she was finally let go. The red head slipped back into her suit, sealing it fully as it hugged tightly against her bare skin. She took a deep breath, giving the suit a few moments to scan and adapt to her body once more. Much better. She was almost done with all these tests and check ups. She just had to go see someone about her psych evaluation and she will be good to go." Slipping on a long lab coat to give her a bit more modesty, the russian beauty made her way to the psych ward. "Excuse me, I just finished my physical and was told to come here to have my psych eval," she said to the front desk.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:38 pm

The doctor sighed softly rubbing his forehead as he finished saving the report of Alexandra physical state. He had sent it to the higher ups making sure nothing was left behind. Rubbing the bridge of his nose faintly as he wondered why that girl decided to use such a suit. He had seen the prototype blueprints mostly to assist in his check up on his patient. While he had tried to be a gentleman seeing those rather large breasts in plain view was a tall order for even the most sensible man to avoid. "Now she has to deal with the Special Division." He said calmly as he calmly walked out of the room. He had a few more patients to take care off.

At the front desk of the psychology ward a young woman looked up to see the form of Alexandra approaching the desk. She was a simple girl black hair in a ponytail wearing glasses and in a simple nurses scrubs. "Oh yes Miss Losev welcome we got your report through clearance. So if you'll please step to room number 4 a special divisions member will be waiting for you. She is simply called Ukyo no family name in our reports." The nurse said softly as she returns to her work letting Alexandra head to the room herself.

Ukyo calmly waited as she tapped her fingers along the table. The room a simple room with a bed if the patient needed to lay down and a simple table with two chairs and a water cooler to the side. Ukyo's head lifted up as she would soon hear the knock. "Come on Miss Losev it's a pleasure to meet you." Ukyo grins as she waits for her patient to step inside.

Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:52 pm

Of course, Alexandra had to wonder why they had to do a check up on her when her suit could easily keep track of her vitals anyway. But that was behind her as she headed for the psych ward. There was not much to note about the ward. The girl at the front desk was in a standard nurse's attire, probably to provide eye candy for those who come by here. The area was clean just like everywhere in the space station. The metal halls did make things seem a bit too mechanical. But that is what one should expect when living out here in space.

Ukyo was the name of who would be evaluating her. The name sounded eastern but the important detail was the rank and title. Special divisions, she had only heard of this in passing. They were supposedly the elite agents of the ADD much like Rangers in the US Army or perhaps more like Delta Force. She knew none of the details of how to reach such a position though. Alexandra wondered if she had what it takes to be part of such a division.

The new recruit headed down the hall, her hair and labcoat trailing behind her. Her footsteps clicked clearly on the floor, the suit included tight fitting boots of course. She pressed the keypad next to room four to sound her wish to enter. The door opened, revealing a rather simple and sterile room. The woman she guessed was Ukyo was sitting on one side of the table. The woman looked younger than she was and was in the special division? Well, she knew age meant nothing in the long run and certainly did not hold herself back due to it. "I trust you are Ukyo then?" she verified as she entered, letting the door shut behind her, "Pleased to meet you as well. Shall we begin?"

Alexandra moved to take the open chair across from the table. After so many tests, evaluations, and vaccinations; the new agent wanted nothing more than to finish this up and finally be on her way. Hopefully with a female doing the evaluation, the woman will present herself more professionally than the doctor.

Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:14 pm

Ukyo calmly gave a professional smirk but her eyes almost scanned Alexandra. Should they're eyes meet the recruit would only see an almost scanning like feeling from those eyes as Ukyo chuckled softly one of her hands lightly tapping a file she had infront of her marked 'F'. "Alexandra Losev former student at Shokushu High School and has no doubt had many interactions with the guests of the island?" Ukyo teases calmly smirking at her.

"Anyway this won't take much time all I require is to look into your memories and psyche and see if there isn't anything..dangerous inside your mind. We can't have you going nuts on a mission and harming yourself can we?" Ukyo teases as she calmly made eye contact with Alexandra's eyes. Her beautiful amber eyes looking directly into Alexandra's blue eyes while unknown to the new recruit Ukyo was looking into her mind calmly looking through her earliest memories of her arrival and training here at the ADD. "So tell me, have you had any negative reactions to training scenarios presented by our training staff?" Ukyo asked calmly as she kept asking questions her powers allowing her to see the truth should Alexandra lie.

"Have you any phobias that might hinder your progress as an agent?" Ukyo asked calmly as she was writing down the answers she was given. While also writing down any parts that were lies Alexandra said. "Any hobbies you have that might benefit yourself or those around you?" Ukyo also asked calmly making sure she had the personal profile of slowly ready for reporting.

Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:28 pm

"What is that supposed to mean?" Alexandra's eyes narrow at Ukyo's opening remark. Her 'interactions' were forced upon her and any other student who happened to be unlucky on that island. She did not like the tone in this woman's voice on the matter. If it was a joke, it was in poor taste. There was also something in the woman's eyes that made the new agent less than comfortable.

What did the woman mean by 'look into and see' when speaking off her thoughts and memories? It seemed an odd way to say something like that. Sitting across from one another, their eyes locked once more. Alexandra did not look away, she had a strong will in order to survive Shokushu plus it was part of her personality. Things seemed normal enough as Ukyo began her series of questions. Most seemed to be of her short time here in the ADD. "Not necessarily negative but, it was my first time firing actual firearms," she answered, "Not sure how to describe it. It was simply different. But, I am a fast learner."

"I have no phobias I know of," she continued, "I am wearing my hobby. I specialize in working with technology and with the help of the ADD, we made this prototype suit that is ready for testing in an actual mission scenario. Beyond that, I do alot of reading but I doubt much of that knowledge is useful out here in space. Still, if there is a question that needs answering, I may be able to assist in answering or finding said answer." There were no signs of blatant falsehood in her thoughts. In fact, Alexandra was paying extra attention to each question and evaluating her past to give proper answers. So far so good.

Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:48 pm

"Oh no reason Agent Losev but don't expect any real sympathies here almost 90% of us Agents came from that school." Ukyo said calmly as she looked at Alexandra with calm almost cold eyes as she calmly stood up and approached the water cooler. "Now I'm going to assume the training staff informed you of why the ADD exists?" Ukyo asked as she poured two plastic cups of water and calmly offered one to Alexandra.

"It's our job to try and help these girls. Sure most of them or rather all of them get drafted into our ranks like you were." Ukyo said calmly sipping her water her eyes keeping locked with Alexandra's eyes staring into her memories and began looking back at her shokushu memories. Every rape done by those monsters the pleasuring horrors would not only be shown to Ukyo but also resurfacing for Alexandra too. "So what was your worst experience at the school?" Ukyo asked waiting for the answer.

So far the lesser human was doing well in Ukyo's mind the girl's developed mind was handling most of her attempts at getting in deeper to find our more dirty secrets. But it wouldn't take too long for the special division official to get into those secrets. "Now then let me ask you some questions. What do you believe the Special Division consists of?" Ukyo asked calmly her hands on the table clasped together as she waited the answer.

Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:00 am

"I was not asking for sympathy," the agent replied. Who did this woman think she is talking to her like this? The next question required no answer as Ukyo gave a brief answer on the matter. They were to do everything in their power to stop the slave trade while also rescuing those who 'graduate' from Shokushu. Any further details were strictly need to know. From what she gathered, they could not just attack Shokushu for various political and military reasons. Humans were not necessarily the big fish in the seas of space.

Alexandra accepted and drank the water. Any attempt to bring up memories of Shokushu ended up being pushed from the agent's thoughts. It was apparent she wanted such things behind her and did not dwell on the matter. But Ukyo's question required her to think on it a bit more, allowing the memories to surface one by one. The memories were nothing that had not been seen in other previous students. Her clothes were torn away as monsters raped her over and over. Some even came in groups, overwhelming her and passing her around to be fucked in every way possible. "You... You mean besides being on an island filled with vile monsters seeking to fuck me at every possible moment?" she answered the question with one of her own, "But if you want a clear answer, the worst aspect was the fact I was unable to do anything to change that situation."

With that, she forced the memory away once more. The suit read her body heat rising and adjusted to help calm her down. Still, her body tingled a bit as her nipples roused slightly. "I have been told the division is made up of the best of the best, the elite agents. As for details, you said that ninety percent of everyone here is from Shokushu so I assume that applies to the division as well. What does this have to do with my evalutation, Ukyo?" Small talk would only prolong this evaluation. She just wanted her clean bill of health and move on.

Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:14 am

Ukyo calmly nodded calmly keeping track of all of this as she looked at Alexandra her hands finishing up the needed info she wanted as she looked at the agents eyes again. "Yes and now you believe you can stop them that fancy suit of yours should give you a better chance than most normal field agents. But some of those nasty creatures don't need physical contact to capture you." Ukyo said calmly as she chuckled silently and decided to try a little test of Alexandra's reactions. As under the table one of her fingers made a slight movement as the roused nipples would almost feel a phantom sensation like something was rubbing against them faintly.

"You see my division has handled much worser creatures ones who can make you orgasm with but a simple glance. Ones that can easily dominant you." Ukyo said calmly as she watched the woman's reactions to the phantom sensations as she smirked. "In any case about my division." Ukyo said calmly crossing her arms under her rather impressive bust though nothing comparded to Alexandra's.

"We are more special than you realise my dear, most members of the Special Division have just that. Special abilities they could utilize in the field." Ukyo teases calmly drinking her water infront of Alexandra as she chuckled looking into her slowly arousing mind to see if she can slip inside the girls dark secrets and discover more information.

Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:34 am

"I believe no such thing," the russian red head replied, "I already said that this suit is a prototype. So far, it has performed within expectations but still requires further testing. With further experimentation, we can better equip our agents to fight these threats. If more nasty creatures show up with more powerful abilities, we will do what we can to adapt our equipment to fend off such attacks." Special abilities? Well it made sense though Alexandra had never heard of any psychic humans or any other special powers before in real life.

Alexandra felt the sensation. Fingers were lightly rubbing her nipples. The motions were slow, gentle and seemed to be going right through her suit. With such huge melons, sensitivity was an issue. Her peaks were swelling, poking visibly through her suit. The voluptuous agent took slow deep breaths. The suit was reading the anomoly and making adjustments to the sudden increase in heartrate and temperature. Still, the sensation would not go away but she was not about to succumb as Ukyo made it clear that something unnatural was going on.

"And what is your special power then, Ukyo?" she asked, "And why are you telling me all this? This has nothing to do with my psyche evaluation. You are in a special club, wonderful. It has nothing to do with me. Now I suggest you stop using your powers on me. I am not your enemy." Special powers or not, she finds it unlikely anyone had the power to just resist a creature that can cause orgasms by way of vision. These special agents were still human or at least humanoid in the end. They had similar strengths and weaknesses as any other agent.

Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:47 am

"Well by special abilities we mean humans with ESP. Psychics of course as almost every Special Division has some form of ESP that we use." Ukyo teases softly as she calmly chuckled stopping the sensation with her fingers and under the table made a soft groping motion as Alexandra would feel a much more focused sensation on her right breast as it felt like an invisible hand slipped past her suit and groped the bare breast.

"Anyway I'm a Telepathic and a Telekinetic." Ukyo teases calmly as she chuckled lifting her cup of water with her powers and sipped it calmly. "By the way I'm not using my powers on you. Those memories of your time at that school is no doubt affecting you. After all I beat those pairs have been groped and fondled many times by Monsters." Ukyo teases calmly her hidden finger making a flicking motion which would hit the bare nipple on that right breast.

"Anyway is there anything that could affect you sexually?" Ukyo asked calmly as her eyes looked into Alexandra and smirked as she delved into the girls mind now to look at her hidden kinks and desires. "We wouldn't want someone to take advantage of your weaknesses after all." She teases.

Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:02 am

A soft gasp escaped her as an unseen hand grabbed a handful of that luscious tit flesh. The suit formed to her body so there was very little compression if at all. This meant those lovely globes were perhaps at their normal size. Alexandra was certainly sensitive but that did not mean she liked any of this. Knowing that this woman had special powers, she was even less pleased when Ukyo denied blame. "Do not insult me," she replied venomously, "These sensations have only occured because you are using your powers. I am not in a mood for games and I am not one of your toys."

The agent had every right to be angry. The last thing she needed was humans molesting her body. "You have my file," she answered, "You can look up any and all erogenous zones of my body. I am human. If that does not satisfy you, talk to the doctor. I am sure he would love to reveal what he knows. I am sure you two have alot in common." The woman's anger forced any delving out of her head. This one was obviously not willing to play games even if the special talent was possibly a higher rank than the new recruit. "As of now, I see no reason to trust you. Perhaps I should ask for a different agent to look me over. It seems you have other intentions in mind. I wouldn't want someone to take advantage of what they learn from me afterall." Alexandra had just about enough. She did not care about the reprucussions. She did not want to be around this woman and her powers any longer.

Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:15 am

Ukyo softly chuckld as she looked at Alexandra calmly as she calmly tapped her finger against her own chin causing a psychic finger to brush and flick against Alexandra's sensitive nipples. "But I'm glad to see your getting angry. You ever think I was trying to get a reaction. Up till now you've been respectful due to me being a higher rank. One little sexual tease and you become angry." Ukyo teases calmly looking at the file calmly and chuckled.

"But your a good agent dear. How about we start over." Ukyo said as she stopped the toying with poor Alexandra's form. "Let's try and start over Agent Losev." Ukyo calmly said. "Perhaps we can also think of why you wish to put yourself in danger again. With your education I would've almost put you on some research team. Away from the danger out in space." Ukyo said in her calm serious tone now.

Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:26 am

"Of course I am angry!" she said evenly, "In case you have forgotten, there is a thing called sexual harassment." It was obvious the agent was not pleased with this so called test. But whatever it was, apparently the reaction was enough to please Ukyo. Did that mean this stupid game was over? "Are you done with your tricks then?" she asked, "If I feel anything off again, I am going out that door. I hope I make myself clear." Alexandra was definitely going to speak to a superior about these methods. This was not how an agent should be treated, especially coming from Shokushu.

"You answered this before already," she replied to the woman's statements of going back into danger, "We are all drafted here as agents. It is like any other military back on Earth. Soldiers are trained as infantry, learning all the basics that involve combat before being trained in a more specialized role or position. I figure this is much the same. We are trained for battle first then are assigned to other positions if necessary. Also, with the ADD's method of recruitment, I do not think we have as much personnel as they would like. Everyone has to fill in the gaps in the front lines and unfortunately that will be reserved for the lower ranks and recruits such as myself. Do I like it, of course not. But I do not have a say in the matter. You know as well as I that the alternative is less than favorable."

It was an interesting question but it was easy to clarify. Alexandra could be wrong of course but it seemed to fit as far as ordinary military branches go. Naturally, the russian beauty was still very much on guard after the previous mental attacks done by Ukyo. It may take time for them to drop again and perhaps will not drop until she was out of the room.

Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:42 am

Ukyo smiled calmly as she nodded softly "Very astute Agent Losev we are all drafted into the ADD. Our numbers are few but let me share with you some secrets. In this room we are safe from camera's watching us." Ukyo said calmly as she looked into the eyes of Alexandra again.

"You see you and me and all those girls you met at the school are casualties in this forced surrender. Earth is ripe alien slave market. We human females are lovely slave material and the aliens could easily invade us and take us all. So the ADD was formed and Shokushu was created. All the Students taken to the school are part of the treaty they're brought out here to be conditioned for this life of sex and lust." Ukyo said calmly looking into Alexandra's eyes still her amber eyes almost giving off a faint beautiful glow under the overhead lights.

"I despise the ADD and almost all the girls here do in some way but we obey cause we have no choice in the matter. Being part of this group is just like being enslaved. Ordered to throw ourselves at Hormonal aliens and slavers." Ukyo said calmly as she worked on regaining the woman's trust. "So I like to unwind with some playful fun. Once again i apologise for those gropings" She said calmly.

Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 98 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next