View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jul 04, 2024 10:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Assignment (for Midnight) 

Post Assignment (for Midnight)
Fucking great! She had this stupid project to do for her literature class and the girls were being paired up for the assignment. They were suppose to be paired up and write a story based off the life of the other person.

She didn't want to work with a “poor” girl, for let's face it, most people were poor to her regardless of how well off they were. So she was working with this loser, Midnight.

She looked over the student with an appraising eye. She was cute, there was no denying that as most of the girls on this island were come to think of it.

“Hi, I'm Etolie? Should we do this assignment in my dorm after classes let out?”

Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:45 am

Post Re: Assignment (for Midnight)
Midnight is leaning back on a chair, twiddling a pencil absent mindedly. "I guess we could. I think my roommates are 'busy' tonight, so that works for me.", she said, still staring into nothingness.

The girls she was referring to were not yet aware of the fact that she had taken up residence in their dorm. Midnight was sure that it'd be fine after what had happened when she stayed the night. She smiled a little.

TehMorganator (n);
See also; Sociopath, Pervert, Narcissist.

Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:03 pm

“Oh great.” She smiles a bit and gives Midnight a time to come by and a room number. It was one of the larger dorms, daddy paid some extra money in tuition fees to get her a better room and when she's let in it's clear that the place is good sized though she misses her servants.

Of particular note are the books on Voodoo and the Voodoo doll with a series of pins thrust in it. She ushers her in. Etolie smells of fragrant perfume, quiet nice in fact, her out of class lounging clothes are green and of the most recent fashions though her assortment of rings, bracelets and necklaces stick out.

“Can I get you something to drink?” A devious little smile plays over her lips as she asks.

Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:23 pm

Midnight sits down and readjusts her skirt. "No thank you", she says, a pleasant smile on her face. "I have my own", she says, producing a bottle. She adjusts herself. Then again. And again.

TehMorganator (n);

Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:26 pm

She frowns as the girl refuses the special drink that she has prepared. It seemed to work fairly well on Nola so she was hoping to use some of the drugged punch. Very well. She would have to improvise here. She walked into her room and got her thinks. A note book and pen as well as a sheet for the assignment that she looks over.

“It just says to write about one event significant to the life of the other person so I guess they're leaving it up to us. Would you like to begin?”

She was looking for other weaknesses that she could exploit here today.

Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:50 pm

Midnight taps a pencil on her lower lip. "I can't think of one right now. How about you?"

She adjusts her seating again, sighs, and ties up her long hair. She moves once more.

TehMorganator (n);

Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:55 pm

She thinks. There were the obvious stories of course but she didn't want to place her on edge as she casually looks over the girl still looking for a weakness. Maybe her story would point at something.

Etolie smirks, over thinking the situation when she could make this so simple as she studies the girl. “I could tell you why I wear contacts most of the time or … maybe you'll find the story about my first kiss more interesting.”

Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:18 pm

Midnight shuffles again, picks up something on the sofa. "Do tell", she says, putting whatever it was into her pocket.

TehMorganator (n);

Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:46 pm

“About the contacts? Boring story really ...” a grin plays over her features as she regards Midnight knowing full well that she meant the other story though she was never specific. “I lost a pair while horseback riding and … oh, you meant the other story.”

She considers for a moment. Did she like this girl? Well no less than anyone else from a lower caste but seeing how her punch was out she'd try this angel before improvising a plan C invinting the story as she went.

She moves closer to Midnight, a grin on her features as she approaches.

“Before I begin have you ever been in love before?”

Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:44 pm

Midnight looks askance at Etolie. "Do you really think that I... Never mind, you don't know. Anyway, let's just say yes, for the sake of this. Yes. Continue"

TehMorganator (n);

Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:51 pm

Etolie grins and moves to the sofa sitting down next to the girl. “Five years. Five long years I had this crush but I didn't know what to do about it. If I said anything a friendship could have been ruined but it was eating me up inside.”

She turned to watch the other girl. “It wasn't until one day when I disrupted my Lit class one too many times that it happened. Do you want to hear more?”

Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:07 pm

"No need to ask, I'm intrigued", Midnight sighed.

TehMorganator (n);

Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:10 pm

Etolie grinned using that pause to structure her make believe story. She wasn't the sort to get all mushy over someone after all.

“I was sent to the principal’s office. Our eyes met and I dunno. Something magical happened. It was like all those years were built up to this. Since I was thirteen. It was just after my 18th birthday. A hand settled on my thigh like this.” And Etolie settled a hand on her thigh judging the reaction but unless it was overly hostile she continued with the story.

“Right there in the hall there were a few seats for people waiting to see the principle so it was pretty open, pretty risque.

More?”

Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:05 pm

"If you'd remove your hand from my thigh. It's very uncomfortable, and you're going to need to wash it. Don't act like you don't know that I know." Midnight smirks at the girl.

TehMorganator (n);

Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:09 pm

She took her hand away and laughed. “Don't flatter yourself. I'm Etolie Leblanc. I can have whoever I desire, man or woman. Don't get your hopes up!”

Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next