View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 12:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Inqusitive (for Octavia) 

Post Re: Inqusitive (for Octavia)
Even a she was caught up in her own ecstasy, the fingers push inside her began to move rapidly inside her doing what the pilot could to prolong the Trixian’s moment. The woman could feel the member in her rear throbbing and pulsating rapidly as the pilot pulls her closer to him to ensure he can enjoy every moment of it.

The pilot began to thrust really wildly as it became clear that the pilot was reaching his own limit before he drove himself into the moment.

The alien suddenly pulled of out of her as he sprayed his hot release all over her rear. The Princess let out a gasp of surprise.

The pink haired beauty could feel the phallus return to press up the tip against her rear as it explored her now sticky back side.

Please PM me, if you want to RP with me!

Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:52 am

Rei Yamamoto had been biding while working on the Cosmo Eagle. The platinum blonde had been fortunate to be at the main spaceport when the Ashen attacked. For reasons unknown, they had bypassed the spaceport which would had prevented any Trixians from escaping and made it harder for the Royal Fleet to send troops down. The outlaw wanted to escape as soon as the attack had begun, but she was forced to wait until Doctor Aeneas, aka Aegir, was ready to leave. She was disappointed to find that Aegir wanted to get to orbit to send a message to the ADD.

Please PM me, if you want to RP an adventure with me!

Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:53 am

Lieutenant Minerva Rocha had been on patrol when she got a message from Antares Base. The message was simple, the remains of the mysterious Trixian Hegemony had requested help against an alien threat. They had specifically requested that Minerva be the one to assist. It had appeared that her ability to fight the Harvesters was known even outside the Directorate, even though she had not been exactly successful.

The agent acknowledged the message and began to make her way to the threat. All the while, the redhead did her best to study up on the Trixian people and what little was known about the Ashen threat.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:54 am

For a long moment the pilot gasped, enjoying this sensation, caught up in the glow of that empathic link, his hard prick slid against her rear, smearing some of his seed against her rump as he continued to twitch and spill that release all over her, a hand reaching about her hip as she felt her clit casually grazed by the reptilian pilot.

“Outstanding your Highness,” he cooed, licking at her neck. He moved from her clit after a moment as he squeezed a breast, rolling her flesh against his palm as he felt the weight of it.

Keeping this up for a moment he then slowly disengaged from her assisting her to her feet. Leading her back he brought her closer to the Queen where she was stored away at the wall by the green slime of several of the workers.

The pilot grinned as he stepped forward, a hand rubbing over her tit as he stood before her, grabbing her attention. “We'll have to do this again and soon but first I'll have to see to the foolish efforts of your people.”

He pressed his lips sharply to her own before chuckling and leaving her their amongst several of the workers.

Rei he could tell had been displeased at having to stick around. He figured she would get over it with a bit of a bonus and the mention that it was Lieutenant Rocha that was the one that he was attempting to contact.

Hm, odd, someone had already contacted her and she was on her way. He made the calculations in his head wondering how far the Trixians would have gotten by then.

He had hoped that they had not reached any foolish decisions and would have to see those in charge first and alter their thoughts to at least hold off until Minerva had a shot at this, until she had a crack at this.

He did not know if the Trixians would attempt to send someone, he assumed they would. Why the Ashlyn did not attack the spaceport had only told Aegir of their arrogance. They were confident that it did not matter, that the Trixians would not strike against them given their hostages … or was there something at the spaceport that they had wished to avoid?

In any case Aegir figured that any Trixan team sent in to rescue the Princess would fail just as he realized the Princess would not leave behind any of her people. While he had desired to assist the Princess he was perhaps better suited at rescuing the prisoners and leaving the rescue of the Princess in Minerva's hands.

I would think that you would be happy that the Lieutenant will be here shortly, Aegir took not one, but two radios to contact the Cosmos. One for himself and the other for Minerva to stay in contact with Rei. He would have the pirate drop him off and take her place in orbit so she could flee quickly if things got too quickly.

With instructions for Rei to contact Minerva and set down there. This was going to be interesting. He was quite eager to get started but to maximize the effects here he had to wait for hr. With the radios the two could stay in contact if the need arouse and with the homing device in that bracelet Aegir thought that Minerva would make far better use of it then the Trixians would.

After visiting with their leaders and buying time he had slithered to this meeting point, all that was necessary now was to wait ...

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7