View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 1:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 The Devil You Know (for Kakumaoh) 

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post Re: The Devil You Know (for Kakumaoh)
Her desire to continue to please him after all she'd already done today was commendable. He was reasonably sure that it would be a case of the spirit being willing but the flesh weak if he actually took her up on it, though.

"Thank you, but I don't think either of us can really manage much more right now." He grinned in as non-threatening a manner as he could. "Of course, if you want to find me again, I'm often around here, and you could leave a note telling me where to find you if I'm not." In fact, he'd adopted the clearing as a lair of sorts, and she wasn't the first student he'd given that invitation to with any degree of seriousness.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:21 am

She pants, her chest rising and falling. It was clear that she was seeking to please him though she catches her grin. He was probably right and she nods in response.

“Around here?” There is the risk of that plant thing though that was a risk she would have to take when seeking out Master.

“What if I am attacked while coming out this way?” The odds were good that she wouldn't be attacked. But if she were could she handle a marathon session after another if she indeed was kept that long? She wasn't so certain though she had no fear about coming out this way she just figured that she would find out what she was in for before the fact rather than after.

“I don't want to disappoint, I don't think I would be much good to you on such days.” She admits. “I'd make up for it though when I could.”

And to think she had gone from fearing her life to entertaining this notion. As far as she worked up there must have been some sort of quota, that so many times during a semester she was available to be taken and that when she was with one monster another never intruded once they were started.

So it made some sense to make sure that matters were far more pleasant for her than the would be otherwise. Of course there was no quota, she simply assumed that there was one in place, that and the fact that she did not get attacked by these creatures to the point that it was an every day thing, perhaps she was just lucky.

Rhaine's Diary

Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:25 am

It seemed that there was a slight misunderstanding here. "I wasn't suggesting a regular meeting; that could be… problematic… for both of us." Indeed, it could be seen as skirting dangerously close to rules preventing guests from laying claim to any of the students before they'd graduated. "Consider it more of a standing invitation to come whenever you felt like it; if you were attacked on the way and decided not to come after all, I'd never even know about it." A carefully played gambit; by not making her feel forced to provide a certain level of service, he hoped to induce a sense of obligation that would have the same effect more willingly. "And this is one of the places you'd be more likely to find me. I'd tell you where the other two are, but I don't think I could describe how to find them well enough without drawing a map, and I don't have the materials to do that here."

Character listing

Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:32 am

She had thought he had meant something like that, still she remained hopeful about this serving to meet some quota that she has believed to be fulfilling. She doesn't know exactly what happens at graduation, in a way she doesn't want to know what lies ahead just yet though she does not get into many details about it.

Perhaps if she does enough he would find her worthy enough, perhaps not but the invitation to the clearing is cleared up.

“OK, I was just thinking if I was found near the clearing afterward. I swim a lot so if anywhere you'd find me where we first met.” She points for emphasis. “Perhaps by then I would have learned to hold my breath longer, Master.

“It's alright, Master. If the other two places lack water, a beach or river for instance I would be less likely to go to them unless specifically searching for you of course.”

It seemed that she was not put off by coming back, an obligation at being saved perhaps? A misunderstanding of the situation that has lead to this?

Rhaine's Diary

Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:29 am

He considered his other lairs for a moment. "Well, there is a stream near one, but I don't think it's deep enough for swimming. The other's along a path to one of the beaches – not the one where they put up the huts recently, unfortunately – but it's not very close, and it's the one I know I can't describe how to find it without making a map. Still, this arrangement should work out for both of us; you have some idea of where to look if you wish to find me, and I believe you've given me an open invitation should I find you here." He should probably make a map to give to her later – she had implied she might specifically look for him, after all – but that would have to wait until their next meeting, especially if he didn't want to reveal just how much he'd learned about her.

More important at the moment was the fact that the odds were against him happening to be here if she did try to seek him out; she'd need some way to let him know she was looking. Fortunately, he'd already worked out an answer when making a map for Daphnee. Pointing out a nearby pile of large stone slabs, he said, "If I'm not here when you try to find me, leave a note with a time and place for us to meet in the space under the top slab. It's highly unlikely anyone would find it there if they weren't looking for something, so you shouldn't have to worry about that." Indeed, if one looked closely, it would be clear that there was a gap between the top rock and the ones below it in the middle of the pile, although it wasn't obvious at a casual glance.

Character listing

Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:28 am

She loved swimming and if traveling to a lair and discovering he was not there she could at least swim here at this end. “Here shall be fine.” Yes, indeed it was an open invitation should she return this way, though she had doubted that he needed permission to take her if he so wanted. Of course after their first meeting and with this one she hadn't given it much thought.

“This place is nice and near enough, if you're not here we can easily met again in the future.” She had no questions, just a means of finding him to fulfill her desires and his own. That and she had been under the belief that she had a quota to make like a cop writing tickets for moving violations.

Perhaps it was as few times as six where she could be used per semester, of course she had no idea of this not being the case but it made sense to her at least. She tracked a finger against his chest thinking that there was safe enough.

“When shall we met again?” She asked having gone along way from fear and dread when firs seeing him to subservient after being spared from that plant even though she may have been under a false impression of him thus far it had made her far more compliant in most matters.

Her finger lowered as she asked this and while her body might have been exhausted she had not been out of it completely as that finger eased over the underside of his shaft lightly moving up then down it as a little grin spreads against her lips.

Rhaine's Diary

Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:46 am

He may not have needed permission to take her whenever he wished, but having it in this case was useful, as it told him that she understood and accepted (and possibly even desired) what would potentially happen whenever she came here. While he had enough information that he could find her room and her class schedule, having students willing to come to him had definite advantages.

"Hmmm… You should probably decide that," he said in answer to her question. "I don't know when you may have classes or other things planned." As her finger ran along his shaft, he grinned and added, "Assuming you can stand to ba away from me long enough for this meeting to end."

Character listing

Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:43 am

She considered his words. She had decided it would be best to met him here in the future or around these parts. It would be easier of course and would not interrupt anything, or delay her in one fashion or another.

“OK, I will come here in the future then. It seems the ideal place in case you're not around I have the lake to swim at.” Her finger still danced up and down the underside of his length as they spoke. There was a slight grin on her features as he reminded her of a few details, such as having to depart in order for hem to meet again of course.

“Well, my Father always said that anything worth doing is worth doing well. Just hoping to give you something to look forward to, Master. Of course, upon your command I shall cease, though in either event I don't think I'd manage more than a few steps in this state.”

That finger of her's still shifted up and down that member though awaiting a command as she considered what heir future meeting would entail and when it would likely be. She would have to give this some thought of course and in a small way she'd feel a little guilty not telling her lover Dani about this. She probably would think this was more than strange though Rhaine had her own theories as to how the island worked and to her this all made sense in he long run.

Rhaine's Diary

Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:50 am

He grinned at her explanation and the warning about her lack of endurance. "In that case, you'd probably better stop now, or this could end up as an endless cycle of you passing out, waking up with just enough energy for one more time, and passing out again." His grin widened and he added, "While that might be fun for a while, it wouldn't be good for either of us in the long run." He stepped back to let her recover enough to return to the campus on her own.

While she hadn't actually said anything specific on when they were to next meet, he didn't press her on the matter; if she decided on a specific time, she'd probably say, and if she didn't, then the meeting would be something of a surprise for both of them.

Character listing

Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:29 pm

“Oh,” she drew back her hand, thought there had been a mischievous grin on her features as she did so. She panted, her chest rising and falling as she slowly recovers. When she does so she dresses slowly as she thinks over the whole matter. Of course here is probably easiest and her focus returns to this prospect.

The first time was scary, she thought he was going to kill her and this, well she had a choice between whom she preferred. If she willingly made herself a target though but at the same time she might have had it all wrong but if there was a quota, which she believed in because she wasn't attacked too often. But if he took up all her slated time on the menu so to speak then they'd both gain, right? Or at least that was the thought.

“Alright,” she moved closer to the lake brushing her uniform down and putting her hair back into place. “I'll see you soon, just when,” she grinned and shrugged. “Soon though.”

She was a little worried about encontering the plant creature again though he had probably moved on by this stage and wouldn't be interested in her at all.

She left then, a smile on her features, hands behind her back as she skipped away until the foliage grew densier. Certainly there was a lot to consider and her information was faulty filled with assumptions but she had not really begun scratching the surface of this place and would probably remain ignorant for a little while at least simply because in her ignorance things fit together nicely.

It did occur to her that she had not even gotten his name yet. It had not been important as it was simply Master.

Rhaine's Diary

Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8